Tekken Tag T Tournament Two Thread

Page Splits 1...<1314151617>...31
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
cyberworm314
Kyu
#281 “Quote” Edit Post
I understand what you mean completely about the SS 4, 3~5 (Tag) SS 4~3. I found it very hard to hit consistently.

Anyone have a consistent combo for the Eddy/Christie team that requires minimal timing? The control switching back gave me a headache. I tried the df+3+4, b+3,3, 2, 4, (TAG) SS 4, 3 (TAG) SS 4~3 which seems to be the most damaging combo in an open stage for the Chreddy combo. Tried it like 30 times, worked 3 times. The hardest part was the switching back to the first character.

For the bounce at the wall, it's easy enough to do: df+3+4, f+1, uf+1+2, B! (Tag) 3, 4, (Tag) uf+3+4) (i usually hold down the 4 from the tagged character and press uf+3 when my first character came back.

Any tips?
DOF
Virtuoso
#282 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by lizanias
It's HSP 3~d.... HSP 3 is almost the same as ss+3.
Eddy has had it since T3, it was HSP b+3 I think...but the command changed to HSP 3 in one of the sequels( I can't remember) .

Oh thanks, I never noticed that in the move list. That's useful because I usually do a b+3 (with a low kick), and that can be parried. Now I have a way to get to RLX safely.

Another thing I'd like to add, those of you who are new to TTT2 will find doing combos to be challenging. You need probably at least an hour/two to get the flow. You know like when to press tag after a launcher, or after a certain filler like b+33, or after a bound. But once you get used to all of those, it'll feel great when you pull off those juggles.

I agree. Also as an additional tip, you must always observe the red part of your life bar (the recoverable part). Take note that doing a tag crash (i.e. 2+5 while your partner's bar is blinking), or doing a tag assault (i.e. those with b!~5) ... will automatically turn your partner's red life into black (not recoverable). Thus, use the tag system them wisely.

But doing their combos is still hard as before, maybe you'll find it slightly harder because some of their new combos have things we have not experienced before.

There's a good thing about tagging juggles. As we know, on some combos, the 2nd hit of Eddy's b+3,3 should be delayed, in order to hit the RLX,2, otherwise, it will miss. For instance, on FD,3, Ws+3, b+3,3 juggle, Eddy's b+3,3, must be delayed. This takes some time to learn (like me, I still can't do the delay consistently). The good thing now is, you can tag. Christie doesn't need a delay. Thus, if your Eddy hits FD,3, you can do a Ws+3~5, so that Christie will continue the b+3,3 without any delay worries.
p.s DOF or anyone.... does qcf+3, b+1,4~B B!, HSP~f, RLX 2,f+3 work???

I have not tested it yet, but I am quite positive it will work. The distance is very near.
Signature ~ Dance of Fury ~
DOF
Virtuoso
#283 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by cyberworm314
Anyone have a consistent combo for the Eddy/Christie team that requires minimal timing? The control switching back gave me a headache. I tried the df+3+4, b+3,3, 2, 4, (TAG) SS 4, 3 (TAG) SS 4~3 which seems to be the most damaging combo in an open stage for the Chreddy combo. Tried it like 30 times, worked 3 times. The hardest part was the switching back to the first character.
... Any tips?

Easier one might be the tag assault ss+2,4 and doing an uf+3+4 when the control is back to your main character. For other combos, it takes time to practice the timing, but you'll eventually get used to it. The thing is, after you input the command for the tag assault, immediately move your main character.

For instance, df+3+4, df+1,1, uf+1+2b!~5 [TA 3,4], ss+4~3
Tip in doing this is df+3+4, df+1,1, uf+1+2b!~5 [TA 3,4 ... right after you press 4, immediately press ss+4~3 without any pause.

To practice getting used on switching back of the control to your main character, try doing:
df+3+4, df+1,1, uf+1+2b!~5 [TA 3,4 ... right after you press 4, move forward (press f,f). Here, You will see your main character moves. As you ca observe, you are back full control of your main character even if the 2nd hit of the 3,4 is still ongoing. Thus, you can rush to move forward and finish with an uf+3+4.

Last edited by DOF on Jan 31st, 2012 at 18:14

lizanias
Spread Tekken <3
PSN: xtc_LZN
#284 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DOF
I have not tested it yet, but I am quite positive it will work. The distance is very near.

It does.....
Yesterday I did Chistie-Eddy: qcf+3, b+3,3~5, b+1,4 B!, RLX 2,f+3.

I understand what you mean completely about the SS 4, 3~5 (Tag) SS 4~3. I found it very hard to hit consistently.

Umm, after succesful Tag Assault hit/hits you will automatically tag to another char.
There's no need to press tag after ss+4,3 while you're in TA state.

That's because it is one of their more difficult staple juggles IMO

Eddy-Xtie: d/f+3+4, d/f+1,1, u/f+1+2~5 B, [TA ss+4,3], ss+4~3 is easier because there's one less hit before the TA. One less hit prior to the TA state, means less push back after TA...meaning ss+4~3 has better chance to hit.. IMO

Everytime you hit the enemy during a juggle, he/she will be futher & futher away from you. That same principle is still there even when you include Tag Assaults in your combos.

The weird thing is, I think Tag Assaults help bring the enemy closer to you...but it only helps to a certain degree.

For example you do Xtie-Eddy: qcf+3, b+3,3~5, b+1,4~5 B!...
Now the moment Xtie comes in for the TA, she gets close to the opp....but once she lands a move/string...the opp gets pushed....and not a lot of moves can connect after that TA(hence you get no juggle ender)

Btw in that particular juggle...Christie has harder time to connect b+1,4.

IIRC..the same thing happens with
Eddy-Xtie: qcf+3, b+3,3~5, b+1,4~5 B!, [TA ws+1,3], ss+4~3.

So far I find that juggle is doable when Christie is the starter(so Eddy will do the b+1,4 part).

For the bounce at the wall, it's easy enough to do: df+3+4, f+1, uf+1+2, B! (Tag) 3, 4, (Tag) uf+3+4) (i usually hold down the 4 from the tagged character and press uf+3 when my first character came back.

Yeap buffering makes execution easier..
Those of you who aren't familiar with the concept, should watch this --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38iJWsjc_w8

Originally posted by DOF
I agree. Also as an additional tip, you must always observe the red part of your life bar (the recoverable part). Take note that doing a tag crash (i.e. 2+5 while your partner's bar is blinking), or doing a tag assault (i.e. those with b!~5) ... will automatically turn your partner's red life into black (not recoverable). Thus, use the tag system them wisely.

Yeap....life bar = super meter in TTT2. IMO
Tag Assaults is like the EX moves, or maybe Super moves.
The difference is...Tag Assaults are always available...but ppl shouldn't overuse it.

Originally posted by DOF
There's a good thing about tagging juggles. As we know, on some combos, the 2nd hit of Eddy's b+3,3 should be delayed, in order to hit the RLX,2, otherwise, it will miss. For instance, on FD,3, Ws+3, b+3,3 juggle, Eddy's b+3,3, must be delayed. This takes some time to learn (like me, I still can't do the delay consistently). The good thing now is, you can tag. Christie doesn't need a delay. Thus, if your Eddy hits FD,3, you can do a Ws+3~5, so that Christie will continue the b+3,3 without any delay worries.

Hmm interesting.
Signature INDONESIAN Tekken scene = http://www.indotekken.com
ArcadePimp.com, Aussie's best Tekken site..
lizanias
Spread Tekken <3
#285 “Quote” Edit Post
I had a chance to test combos back on Tuesday. Now I'll post more staples/pretty easy Christie-Eddy combos. I'll divide into a few categories. Some combos may have been posted though.

Combos With Either Christie/Eddy as Starter
It doesn't matter whether you start these combos with Eddy/Christie.

Eddy-Christie: qcf+3, d/f+1,1, u/f+1+2~5 B!, [TA 3,4], 1,2,4~4
Eddy-Christie: qcf+3, d/f+1,1, u/f+1+2~5 B!, [TA 1+2,3], ss+4~3
Eddy-Christie: qcf+3, d/f+1,1, u/f+1+2~5 B!, [TA 3,4], ss+4~3
Eddy-Christie: qcf+3, d/f+1,1, u/f+1+2~5 B!, [TA ss+4,3], ss+4~3

Eddy-Christie: qcf+3, b+3,3~5, b+1,4~b B!, HSP~f, RLX 2,f+3

Eddy-Christie: qcf+3, b+3,3, RLX 2,4~5 B!, [TA ss+4,3], ss+4~3

Eddy-Christie: f,f+4, HSP 1~5 B!, [TA 3,4], ws+1,3, RLX 2,f+3 <-- it feels harder to land when Christie is the juggle ender.

Eddy-Christie: RLX 4~3, HSP 1 B!, b+3,3, RLX 2,f+3

Combos With Christie as Starter
b+1,4 part is easier to land with Eddy...hence Christie is the juggle starter.

Christie-Eddy: qcf+3, b+3,3~5, b+1,4~5 B!, [TA ss+4,3], ss+4~3
Christie-Eddy: qcf+3, b+3,3~5, b+1,4~5 B!, [TA ws+1,3], ss+4~3

Combos With Eddy as Starter
Eddy-Christie: RLX 4~3, HSP 1~5 B!, [TA 3,4], ws+1,3, RLX 2,f+3 <-- it feels very hard to land when Christie is the juggle ender.

Failed Combos
Combos that I failed to land. Maybe you can do it
Eddy-Christie: qcf+3, d/f+1,1, u/f+1+2~5 B!, [TA SS+2,4], ss+4~3

Eddy-Christie: qcf+3, b+3,3, RLX 2,4~5 B!, [TA 3,4], ss+4~3
Eddy-Christie: qcf+3, b+3,3, RLX 2,4~5 B!, [TA 1+2,3], ss+4~3
Eddy-Christie: qcf+3, b+3,3, RLX 2,4~5 B!, [TA 3,4], 1,2,4~4

Eddy-Christie: RLX 4~3, HSP 1 B!, b+3,3~5, 1,2,4~4
Eddy-Christie: RLX 4~3, HSP f+1, b+3,3~5, qcf+3, b+3,3 <--- qcf+3 part connected, but that's it....I could land d+4 after the qcf+3 part though.

And another one that I can't finish, because I don't know what fillers to use.
Eddy-Christie: RLX 4~3, HSP f+1, b+3,3~5, b+1,4~5 B!, [TA ????], ???
DOF
Virtuoso
#286 “Quote” Edit Post
I had a chance to test combos back on Tuesday. Now I'll post more staples/pretty easy Christie-Eddy combos. I'll divide into a few categories. Some combos may have been posted though.

Good job, that's a good list for new possibilities.

Combos With Christie as Starter

Interesting. I wanna try this, it looks damaging.

Eddy-Christie: f,f+4, HSP 1~5 B!, [TA 3,4], ws+1,3, RLX 2,f+3 <-- it feels harder to land when Christie is the juggle ender.

I'm quite inconsistent in hitting the 1 in f,f+4, HSP 1~5 B!, instead, I go for f,f+4, HSP 2, uf+1+2 B!

Combos With Eddy as Starter
Eddy-Christie: RLX 4~3, HSP 1~5 B!, [TA 3,4], ws+1,3, RLX 2,f+3 <-- it feels very hard to land when Christie is the juggle ender.

Same here, I find it heard to hit with Christie as starter/ender. With this, my other alternative as Christie is doing RLX 4~3, HSP,1b!~5, [TA 3,4], ss+4~3, but I tried checking the damage, it seems not that impressive. So with Christie, I'm trying to find better ones from RLX 4~3. So far, this seems a bit better: RLX 4~3, HSP,1b!~5, [TA uf+n+4], b+3,3, RLX, 2, f+3.

And another one that I can't finish, because I don't know what fillers to use.
Eddy-Christie: RLX 4~3, HSP f+1, b+3,3~5, b+1,4~5 B!, [TA ????], ???

Interesting ... maybe this is a better combo for Christie from RLX 4~3. Let me check the possibilities next time I'll have time. Usually, for distanced fillers, I use: [TA ss+4,3], ff+3
lizanias
Spread Tekken <3
#287 “Quote” Edit Post
I didn't play much on Sunday. But I'll post some combos I tested.

Christie-Eddy: d/f+3+4, b+3,3~5, b+1,4~b B!, HSP~f, RLX 2,f+3 <-- only tested this one once...needs more test, eventhough it looks quite easy.

Law,Eddy combos, just to give an idea on how you can do combos when you pair Eddy with someone else...
Law-Eddy: d/f+2, 4,u+3, b+2,2~5 B!, [TA ss+4,3], iDSS f+4
Law-Eddy: d/f+2, 4,u+3, f,f+4,3~5 B!, [TA ss+4,3], iDSS f+4 <-- I can't exatly remember whether this one connected...I think it did.

If I mistyped something.....leave a comment....coz I'm sleepy as I'm writing this post..

Originally posted by DOF

Interesting. I wanna try this, it looks damaging.

My guess is it does as much damage as these juggles:
Eddy-Christie: qcf+3, b+3,3, RLX 2,4~5 B!, [TA ss+4,3], ss+4~3
Eddy-Christie: qcf+3, b+3,3, RLX 2,4~5 B!, [TA ws+1,3], ss+4~3 <--- I haven't tested this one...not sure it's doable or not.

Originally posted by DOF
I'm quite inconsistent in hitting the 1 in f,f+4, HSP 1~5 B!, instead, I go for f,f+4, HSP 2, uf+1+2 B!

Probably because you used Christie as the starter... But Christie can start that juggle too based on my experience.

Originally posted by DOF
Same here, I find it heard to hit with Christie as starter/ender. With this, my other alternative as Christie is doing RLX 4~3, HSP,1b!~5, [TA 3,4], ss+4~3, but I tried checking the damage, it seems not that impressive. So with Christie, I'm trying to find better ones from RLX 4~3. So far, this seems a bit better: RLX 4~3, HSP,1b!~5, [TA uf+n+4], b+3,3, RLX, 2, f+3.

Try this....maybe it'll work.
Christie-Eddy: RLX 4~3, HSP 1~5 B!, [TA u+3], b+3,3, RLX 2,f+3

As for the unfinished combo....hopefully at least one of these is possible.
Christie-Eddy: RLX 4~3, HSP f+1, b+3,3~5, b+1,4~5 B!, [TA u+3], ss+4,3
Christie-Eddy: RLX 4~3, HSP f+1, b+3,3~5, b+1,4~5 B!, [TA f,f+2,3], f,f+3
Christie-Eddy: RLX 4~3, HSP f+1, b+3,3~5, b+1,4~5 B!, [TA 3~4,3+4~D, RLX 3] <-- if this one worked...then I guess the control would stay at Eddy then RLX 3 would hit as ground hit.

Christie-Eddy: RLX 4~3, HSP f+1, b+3,3~5, b+1,4~5 B!, [TA iRLX 2,4~B, HSP 3~D, RLX mixups] <-- looks silly maybe, but this one may give good okizeme.

Christie-Eddy: RLX 4~3, HSP f+1, b+3,3~5, b+1,4~B B!, HSP~f, RLX 2,f+3 <-- I have a feeling this one can connect....

Last edited by lizanias on Feb 5th, 2012 at 18:44

DOF
Virtuoso
#288 “Quote” Edit Post
RLX 4~3, HSP f+1, b+3,3~5 ...
For some reason, I can't connect b+1,4B! after this.
I tried adding a few f,f, after f+1, but I still can't connect it (either Christie or Eddy).

Nevertheless, I can connect this:
RLX 4~3, HSP f+1, f,f+n, b+3,3 RLX, 2,4B!~5, [TA ss+4,3], ss4~3

I've been using f,f+4 quite often lately. It's a good alternative to qcf+3 on tagging in opponents, and it's a good low-crush juggle starter for oki games.

Last edited by DOF on Feb 8th, 2012 at 16:22

Chrsitiecrimson
Destroyer
#289 “Quote” Edit Post
My always go to TA combo after bound is ss 2 4, (then back to whichever chreddy) u/f3+4.
I dont like the ss 4~3 ender because it pushes them too far away and the only thing i can think of doing is running up and hoping they get up so i can tackle them. Even though they could just tech it so i run right past them.

My juggle after the launcher b 33 or the while rissing 1 3 is:

b 33, rlx 2 4, 5, TA ss 2 4, (back to chreddy) u/f 3+4. Im doin this till i can get that d 3~3 combo which i find insanely hard.

I also find the chreddy team very very good at destroying red bar. I just need to coach myself into tagging after my launchers then do a chreddy juggle just as normal.

also i hate bears and ogre. Probably also due to my lack of knowledge of ogre.

tc all
Signature Til next time
Chrsitiecrimson
Destroyer
#290 “Quote” Edit Post
oh double post

my juggle after rlx 4~3 is, 1b, 5, TA 3 4, (back to chreddy) whilre rising 1 3, rlx 2 f4.

Im bad at typing these notations.

tc all.
Signature Til next time
DOF
Virtuoso
#291 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Chrsitiecrimson
My always go to TA combo after bound is ss 2 4, (then back to whichever chreddy) u/f3+4.
I dont like the ss 4~3 ender because it pushes them too far away...

Good point on this. The ss4~3 ender pushes the opponent away, and you have a slow recovery. This gives the opponent a free tag, and no more fear for them (to tag-in safely), fearing being re-juggled.

My juggle after the launcher b 33 or the while rissing 1 3 is:
b 33, rlx 2 4, 5, TA ss 2 4, (back to chreddy) u/f 3+4.

I'm having a hard time hitting the the RLX 2,4b! of this juggle, if my starter is Eddy.
Chrsitiecrimson
Destroyer
#292 “Quote” Edit Post
omg my mistake sorry were already in rlx stance arent we.

After the launcher, rlx 2 4b!, 5, TA ss 2 4, (back to chreddy) u/f 3+4.
Signature Til next time
lizanias
Spread Tekken <3
#293 “Quote” Edit Post
I dont like the ss 4~3 ender because it pushes them too far away and the only thing i can think of doing is running up and hoping they get up so i can tackle them.

Originally posted by DOF
Good point on this. The ss4~3 ender pushes the opponent away, and you have a slow recovery.

Then, should we try finding juggles that allow better oki?
In T6BR that was where they shone in terms of combo ability..IMO
Because they could do RLX 2,4 B!, RLX 2,4 again, then the okizeme from there was pretty awesome.

I've been thinking of shortening the fillers prior to the TA, so I can land RLX 2,4 at the end.

Something like this(this is not yet tested).
Eddy-Christie: qcf+3, u/f+1+2~5 B!, [TA 3,4], ws+1,3, RLX 2,4
Eddy-Christie: qcf+3, b+1,4~5 B!, [TA 3,4], ws+1,3, RLX 2,4

I'm not planning to play TTT2 this weekend, so maybe one of you could try them out.

Originally posted by DOF
RLX 4~3, HSP f+1, b+3,3~5 ...
For some reason, I can't connect b+1,4B! after this.
I tried adding a few f,f, after f+1, but I still can't connect it (either Christie or Eddy).

Hmm, I think you should try that juggle again and make sure you do it this way.
First, use Christie as the juggle starter. The reason is Christie's b+1,4 can't reach the opponent, but based on my experience Eddy's can.
Second, you don't need to add forward dash after f+1. Again based on my experience, you simply start the juggle, tag to Eddy and do b+1,4.

Hopefully it'll work this time. If it still doesn't work for you, then maybe I'll start labelling this juggle as a combo video material(i.e too inconsistent to connect to be a staple juggle).

Originally posted by DOF
Nevertheless, I can connect this:
RLX 4~3, HSP f+1, f,f+n, b+3,3 RLX, 2,4B!~5, [TA ss+4,3], ss4~3

You did this with Christie as the starter?

Good job, coz I could only do it when I started the juggle with Eddy.
Probably because I didn't dash after HSP f+1 when I used Xtie as the starter.
I feel stupid.

Originally posted by DOF
I'm having a hard time hitting the the RLX 2,4b! of this juggle, if my starter is Eddy.

AFAIK the timing for b+3,3, RLX 2,4 B! has been the same with Eddy since T6BR. That is you must press the 2,4 fast. It's less consistent if you compare it to Christie's RLX 2,4....and it feels harder to connect on smaller chars such as Asuka. IMO

b 33, rlx 2 4, 5, TA ss 2 4, (back to chreddy) u/f 3+4. Im doin this till i can get that d 3~3 combo which i find insanely hard.

Try doing the one DOF posted....a few days ago..

Eddy-Christe: CH b+3,3~5, d+3~3, RLX 2,4~5, [ss 4,3], ss+4~3

Since you prefer other juggle ender, than ss+4~3.....well you should probably use different fillers & enders.

I also find the chreddy team very very good at destroying red bar. I just need to coach myself into tagging after my launchers then do a chreddy juggle just as normal.

My next goal is finding regular tag combos.
Hopefully I can, because like you said....they both have great potential in decreasing the red bar.

Im bad at typing these notations.

I'm using the ones discussed at this thread.

So I usually write
char1-char2 : launcher, juggle filler, bound move, [TA filler], ender.

The important thing is to include square brackets for TA filler.
Like this [TA 3,4].

Because it lets ppl know what TA fillers you use...and it helps ppl differentiate which moves the point char (char on screen) is doing.....and which one the assist char is doing.

Now for the regular tag combos, they don't use brackets......so you must follow the flow of combos to and see the 5(tag symbol) to understand the juggle.

I used to add char names in the notations back in TTT1 days..
like this..

Eddy d/f+3+4~5, Christie b+3,3, RLX 2, 4.... and so on..

But I guess I shouldn't because nowadays the combos are longer.....so adding names may actually make the combo lists harder to read.
DOF
Virtuoso
#294 “Quote” Edit Post
Then, should we try finding juggles that allow better oki?

Try the filler: [TA uf+n+4], b+3,3, RLX 2,4, oki

First, use Christie as the juggle starter. The reason is Christie's b+1,4 can't reach the opponent, but based on my experience Eddy's can.
Second, you don't need to add forward dash after f+1. Again based on my experience, you simply start the juggle, tag to Eddy and do b+1,4.
Hopefully it'll work this time. If it still doesn't work for you, then maybe I'll start labelling this juggle as a combo video material(i.e too inconsistent to connect to be a staple juggle).

Thanks, let me try it again. I'm thinking, maybe it affects player size. (Eg. does not work on small/female characters like Alisa or and works better on semi-big characters like Marduk and Jack). I'll confirm again once I have tried it.

You did this with Christie as the starter?
Good job, coz I could only do it when I started the juggle with Eddy.

Yup. Though you should do the dashing quick, I noticed that too much delay on the dash gives the opponent the chance to tech-roll.

Last edited by DOF on Feb 10th, 2012 at 00:53

DOF
Virtuoso
#295 “Quote” Edit Post
RLX 4~3, HSP f+1, b+3,3~5, b+14 ...

Hmm, I think you should try that juggle again and make sure you do it this way.

Unfortunately, I tried again, and again, against all char sizes ... but I can't connect it.
Perhaps the initial distance from the opponent before the RLX 4~3 starter matters.
lizanias
Spread Tekken <3
#296 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DOF
RLX 4~3, HSP f+1, b+3,3~5, b+14 ...

Unfortunately, I tried again, and again, against all char sizes ... but I can't connect it.
Perhaps the initial distance from the opponent before the RLX 4~3 starter matters.

Perhaps it is....

Thanks for testing, you don't need to test that combo anymore.

Originally posted by DOF
Yup. Though you should do the dashing quick, I noticed that too much delay on the dash gives the opponent the chance to tech-roll.

That was the problem I met while testing your combo in T6.
It's a shame really.
EASTERNBORDER
Iron Fist God
PSN: Easternborder
XBL: Easternborder
#297 “Quote” Edit Post
How come I don't see any of you guys using standard tag assault move? I presume it's safer to connect than u/f+1+2~5?
Signature "If you want to live, you gotta die trying."
DOF
Virtuoso
#298 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by EASTERNBORDER
How come I don't see any of you guys using standard tag assault move? I presume it's safer to connect than u/f+1+2~5?

Do you mean the 1+2+5 move? I have not made tests with that yet. Let me try. I'm not sure of it's damage though, if it deals same, less, or more damage with uf+1+2. But if it's range is different, we might be able to form new juggles. Thanks for raising this up, let me try testing it.
EASTERNBORDER
Iron Fist God
PSN: Easternborder
XBL: Easternborder
#299 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DOF
Do you mean the 1+2+5 move? I have not made tests with that yet. Let me try. I'm not sure of it's damage though, if it deals same, less, or more damage with uf+1+2. But if it's range is different, we might be able to form new juggles. Thanks for raising this up, let me try testing it.

Though I haven't tried yet, I'm pretty sure 1+2+5 has lower damage than char specific BTag moves, but it certainly connects TA better where most BTag moves would whiff. I think it is a better option if you wanna wallsplat BTag the opponent rather than risking a whiff using u/f+1+2~5
Signature "If you want to live, you gotta die trying."
noodalls
PSN: noodalls
#300 “Quote” Edit Post
Tekken wiki is up and running, I plan to redo all the Chreddy frame data come release time, so if people want to contribute I'd suggest doing something other than frame data.