Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Gustav
War Lord
PSN: Joe_Harley
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Hello all lei users. Name?s Gustav but i go under the name Joe_Harley on psn

i was asked to help out a lei user with some versus thinking to face the new threat of bob lars and some other chars that give lei some hard times on BRO

the person asking has been a sort of tekken buddy since dro and is thinking of leaving lei to go with a character easier to use in order to answer to the new threats. i cant let that happen since i am a fan of keeping the character you are most fond of so i will do my best to make sure he doesnt fall into shadow

therefore this thread is created

its meant to be a place where we can talk about how to use lei against certain characters

i dont see lei as anywhere near the strongest characters. many chars have huge strengh and speed with many braindead moves. these chars i feel you can use with less thinking and more random button pushing. they are a weapon in themselves. in order to make lei a weapon we have to see him as a tool and our thinking and implementing will be the mind and the hand that controls it

so that said. my tutorial begins

many of you may find my advice ridiculous and dumb but im doing this for a friend so if you dont like me and what ive done, please keep in mind im doing this for a friend so if you dont have any constructive criticism to give, kindly keep the laughter silent and out of the thread
Signature joe talks and bullshit walks
Gustav
War Lord
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Im gonna start with the menacing figure known as Bob-very strong with various mid low high combos, long range fast pokes and nasty low and throw juggles

what ive learned so far

paus..adding more later

there we go. adding time

first thing we gotta consoider regarding bob is the vast variety opf quick jabs and combos with delay. once you know those moves you will learn when to do what. the worst thing you can do, AK...that is to try and punish that which you are uncertain will be a given punisher. you gotta get that "no this should work!"-thinking out of your system. you gotta realise bob IS a stronger char than lei. 2 people having 40 hrs experience with both chars-bob will win

to beat bob you gotta outsmart the opponent. you gotta make sure you dont get caught in that terrible guessing game he can set up for you by simple delays and combo breaks.

so, until you have more experience with bob my advice is

1. make sure YOU decide the range where you meet. you DONT WANNA GET CLOSE to bob. nasty quick low and grab juggles. they will get you more than you get him. so range is good. back away with fox and hahastep. then break the backing with up34 (built into the fox step..this should be a surprise-not something you use more than once or twice) or df1+2. that will either hit his advance or get in good range for you to make HIM GUESS, instead of the normal other way round

2 Razor rush. not many bobs have yet to break my RR advance on him. since you wanna decide the range i advice you to do 1 or two of the RR fists then break in to drunk stance or release it and back away again. make him come to you letting you decide the range weher you meet him all of the time. do 1 2 of the RR and see how he tries to punish. if he punishes you with a quick launcher, then dont use trasition. just stop after second fist at a good range. trick him into a whiffed quick launcher. this you do by using phx stance. so first two fist of RR and then phx stance to make the punisher whiff. then once agian you make him guess

3 the backing away and making sure YOU DECIDE RANGE not only works as defence. it also confuses him and forces him to get out of his comfort zone. AND IT IS AT THIS POINT we switch strategy. he now thinks he needs to change and use longer range moves. here you wanna make ff3 come in the picture. you wanna practice uit so it can come out extremely fast. ff3 naturally should be a surprise move to come out after fox and haha step,

4 AVOID TAKING CHANCES. bob is too strong and has too many powerful jabs and juggles. make sure you stiock to the plan. if it fails you improve the plan. dont change it

5 try thinking about not using your every day lei style. i would avice against using the dragon combo. bob has so many situations he seems to be able to duck and jab his way out of the smallest thing. so no dragon combos on him. try usin gthe mid attacks mor. so RR is the combo to use. but try to get a much wider use for the RR. dont limit it down to following up or animal transition

6 use the quick low or low/mid attacks alot on him. such as d 4 and db1. THAT IS IF HE GETS TOO CLOSE

7 you asked about ground game-this i strongly advice against. if you wanna make use of the ground game i would suggest that you use it for confusion/defense. that is at a distance. so you can quick rise to drunk stance or simply do the rising flip= d34 then 34 as he advances. seems to work quite well. but avoid the nomal d34 to 3 or 4.

8 "db4... and settling for less"i have tried to punish several of the combos he has with uf4 and uf3. that is no good. if you do you gotta block real fast. he brakes the crane kick=crn 3 and you get hurt with those damn super jabs... so when you find places to hurt him when you block the last move of the combo. i would instead advice you to use db4 into drunken juggle. we wanna punish so much he does but it simply doesnt work. settle for less and try finding situations where IF YOU BLOCK HIM you do the d4 combo. if it doesnt work, just do the d4

i?ll add more soon but these are some thing I myself use when facing bob and im getting better and better. still some bobs get more wins but its only a matter of time

Last edited by Gustav on Dec 16th, 2009 at 18:27

Ak47hardhitter
Expert
PSN: Ak47hardhitter
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Sorry joe was stuck in the snow... wheel stuck nvm.. anyway so is bob more inferior i mean more stronger than lei basically.. yes im using razor rush against him people think its cheap , but u dont realiase that bob continous of if u didnt study bob enough and yes i aint come a across a single decent bob online they have abused my lei with there d/f + 4 or 3+4 corner , joe i've basically tried exactly that i keep razor rushing and if they try to come at me i do f+ 1+2 basic to keep them back i mean this is the only thing that keeps my guard high against a terrible bob user because his usinmg his mass of body to pumble me with his moves he has alot of low attacks more than high

Joe also bruce i dont know if u or any other lei has some issues with him whats the deak with the low attacks to the leg with his bash to your leg some dont make sense but its picks up into a long range combo which i can barerly get out from instance thaiboxer... is one to mention no hard feeling to him but yeah he punishes me with it
Signature http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com FF13
Tekken Fanatic Since 1994-2010
Leiwulong <-- Morning Beating
Ak47hardhitter
Expert
PSN: Ak47hardhitter
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Meh cant fit anymore pc broke down sorry mods for double post.. also joe i noticed 88% of the time trying to go into sleep stance against bob this can be or alot of characters it's not coming to alot of use dont you agree to this i have notice if i come across any type of lei's i meet back on t5 the sleep stance was used most vastly and more often yes its cheap people think get of the floor in t6 his become more Volunerable. i can't stay on the floor for any longer than 0.1 second if i was to be precise so this brings me to lei stances joe which is the most i should against bob because im mixing sometimes i choose d/f + 1+2 or i would try f+ 1 to get straight into a 1+2 and then pick 2+2 not making some sense i will edit also joe u used to use f/u stance flick up stance or is it dragon stance this stance has become useless with lei i surely u migth agree this stance u used the most back on t5 against me.
Signature http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com FF13
Tekken Fanatic Since 1994-2010
Leiwulong <-- Morning Beating
Gustav
War Lord
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
hey man

glad you finally read it

snow, don get me started. it took me forever to get to work. anyways. tutorial continues

about bob and your questions. dont worry about RR being cheap. these are new times and the other guy will be pulling out cheap tricks like there?s no tomorrow and bob users are in pole position when it comes to cheapness users. besides not all forms of rr uses are cheap

but id advice you to break it off more. now its all about confusion in some fights. lets say you and bob go with standard moves, set combos and delays here and there. in such a case he?ll win the majority. fo you to win against a bob equally skileld or better than you, you WILL need confusion factor

so you start of by using the first then the second fist to break into phoenix stance or drop if its far away enough. then when he sees you dont continue the rush, you start completing it to mid attack finnisher. then he awaits that, you break after second from a distance. not t o stance, just break it from the right distance. then you do ff3 2 times, then on the 3rd you do ff3 b and surprise him with the backturned jum kick an launch him. i mean its all about ideas and mixing it up you know that. the only difference here should be that you focus less on trying to outjab and bulldog. this you dont wanna do against a bob. you simply hold him off with the fiirst fists or RR and then back awaya if he appears to have you under check. then at the righ distance a rapid ff3 is good. if that fails, get back to safe rr and backing away. await his mistake. but this is just til you get bobs moves in check so you can start punishing better

about dropping. DONT AGAINST BOB. only from a distnace as a part of stressing him into confusion

again d34 then 34 is ok. but from medium distance if you notice he tries to attack quick while yore down

if he does come close. do as i said above. settle for less. a d4 thing but IF YOURE UNCERTAIN ABOUT PUNISHING, THEN DONT DO IT. IT HURTS TOO MUCH AGAINST BOB..A MISTAKE THAT IS

the move i think you mean about dro is uf3. the kick that I used a lot as a punisher when i predicted a certain advance and got counter. i still do use it quite a lot but not that much agaibnst bob. and if i do i try to minimize doing the 3 kick after, cus his jabs are quick enough to hurt you there. unnecessary damage

f1+2 i would use against him either. about the distance, when in right distance try to bake in more moves to flow naturally to your fox step. 3,4...4,3...uf34, df1+2 etc

as long as you make sure you decide when you meet and at what range. bob is at his most powerful place when he is close. in my opinion

ALLRIGHT HOPE THAT HELPED. PLEASE ASK MORE AND I?LL TRY SHARE ANY POSSIBLE WISDOM

BOUT BRUCE. THAIBOXER..YEAH HE CAN BE ANNOYING BUT I DONT FEAR HIM ANYMORE

bruce isnt as powerful as bob i think. but in order to get that feeling you gotta start predicting that low distance kick. the animation will be clear soon enough. but he can go mid too so you gotta be ready to get the guard up if he decides to switch to mid launcher-THAT is lethal cus hes got that sick carry

you gotta try and break some of bruces attacks with like df1+2 from distance and up close maybe d4 or df1, a few grabs wont hurt. bruce isnt as lethal to lei as some others. he isnt unreachable mid and hig like eddy ling and a few other annoying chars...in some stances and moves

you wanna try get more close int bruce compared to how you face BOB

bruce has a few nasty set combos where you gotta watch out though. you wanna try and preassure him more than bob. not so much distance. bruce is like an escalating machine. the more he hits you the more comes out. he isnt as powerful with jabs etc I FEEL. therefore you gotta do just that-put preassure on him. plus he can punish a lot of whiffed moves and moves if he blocks them. there fore precision and preassure is very important

no so much RR on bruce. if you wanna use em i would advice you do just 1st and second then just break it. if he starts blocking or sidestepping you pause after the first and sweep him. so f n 1 then pause RR and instead break into db4 and drunk stance combo

he starts assuming that..hell that means youe in good range to follow it up. if pause after second. and go to phoenix then slam him so f n 1,2...b 1+4 then 2

i wouldnt use fox step that much cus bruce can get nasty punishers if it fails. you wanna do it, use safe distance, but not to close. if you wanna use the back turn move, id advice a quick sneak attack. like b34 the the 1,1,2,3(i think it is..the one that trips em over at the end)

this is a new move as you know and can even those odds out a bit. bruce feels more powerful than lei too in my opinion what with the punishers and the heavy carries etc

bruce is also one of those chars youwanna be sure about what you try punish. cus if it fails like i sauid..he has some nasty punishers

but yeah, his low attacks is nasty so you wanna try and make sure you get a reaction block as soon as you see that transistion but mainly, get a feeling on WHEN..i mean in what types of range and situations he?ll do it, then low parry and bite him

some players feel so confident in when they wanna use a move like that. so you wanna try and trick him. get in the righ range for him to use it, knowing that it WILL come(cus it will) but his "surprise" is your reward..have done it many times

setup shouldnt just be tricking him push wise, theres a pull part of setup strategies. you wanna make him do a certain atatck by luring him to think its golden but youre gonna do the hurting bit

so, i would advice tryuing to break the lows. instead try predicting them, trap him to thinking its a good time to do it, and also practice reaction blocking the low. sad to say it but thats what you gotta do. afrad theres no shortcut to neutralising his lows. YET but im sure i?ll figure it out soon

dont be afraid to pay back in that "what the hell was that move"-kind of thing. bruce has always gotten away with a lot i feel. cus very few play him so that back bone block punish etc really isnt there for all of us when fighting bruce. so i?d advice using the full arsenal of lei?s new moves. like the sidestep to flip approach. from there dont be afraid to grab or make sure you get in good range for that 1,1 ...attack i meantioned earlier

just decide before what youre thinking of. doesnt hurt to be thinking 1 or 2 moves ahead. cus like i said, preassure is good against bruce

again..agianst bruce there will be no ground game. at least not from distance. if you wanna use it make sure its close when a mid or high finisher is coming

more soon. hope this gets you started
Gustav
War Lord
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
ak

look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24_icPRuwy0

just found it. this is exactlt what i am speaking of. see what happens when he decides the range and how he keeps bob off with RR

also see what happens when he tries punish when he is uncertain and what happens when he tries to stay close to bob too long

take a look and see. til i add some vids myself

but this is a lot like the stuff i wrote above. could be good for you to see it as well

see what happens the minute he starts goofing off and lets go of that range/ push strategy
ultrasound91
1st Dan
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
hey gustav thanks for the help. Bob's (they're all the same) are really starting to annoy me. i'll try your advice and hope fore the best.

ps. you mentioned fox and hahastep. what is that? and you mentioned going into PNX after RR. does that mean you can transition into PNX from it?

-Off topic- am i the only one whose annoyed by bob's move? (low kich followed by the two fists. 2nd hit's guaranteed if the first one hits) it wouldn't be as bad if it tripped but it's the fact that you stay standing from what should obviously be a move that trips. BOB'S (they're all the same) SUCK!
Gustav
War Lord
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ultrasound91
hey gustav thanks for the help. Bob's (they're all the same) are really starting to annoy me. i'll try your advice and hope fore the best.

ps. you mentioned fox and hahastep. what is that? and you mentioned going into PNX after RR. does that mean you can transition into PNX from it?

-Off topic- am i the only one whose annoyed by bob's move? (low kich followed by the two fists. 2nd hit's guaranteed if the first one hits) it wouldn't be as bad if it tripped but it's the fact that you stay standing from what should obviously be a move that trips. BOB'S (they're all the same) SUCK!

youre welcome, fella, just glad to be able to help. bob has caused one too many frustrations for me to let it slide

Fox step is (from what ive understood) when you back away with the avoiding step. so backturn then downback or whatever. i know it by heart, not certain about the technical turn

i may have misunderstood the word but what im referring to is demonstrated by tobi here as II, the one after silent step

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy_j...feature=related

haha step is what is called silent step here

about the low kick to the double fist move. check 1.04 minutes. bob does a sort of hellsweep, i think. i havent been in practice mode with bob. but it seems similar to the kazuya hellsweep. try to practice noticing that "before-animatition" and just uf4 him with the quick jump kick. worth a try. i dont like that move either but we?ll figure it out. i dont get hit by it as often thanks to my strategy of keeping him at the right distance and meeting mostly WHEN I ADVANCE(if he holds the iniative over and over its easier for HIM to do moves like this..thats why its important THAT YOU decide wehn and at what range the clash is)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp2H...feature=related

the RR transition i spoke of is not a natural transition. i discovered it trying to find a way out of an annoying RR punisher.

so just pull the first to punches from razor rush, then let go of those and go into PHX manually. so f, n 1,2....then b1+4. just to knock the opponent out of his comfort zone. you wanna try and make a smuch use of razor rush as possible

my favorites are breaking into drunk, drop, phx or the ff34 kick. all of this you can do pretty smoothly both after first or second fist of the RR

for instance the f, n 1 then pasue and do ff3+4 instead i have found to be a nice surprise quite a many times

try it
Valium
Virtuoso
PSN: Vintage-Valium
XBL: Vintage Valium
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
My biggest issue so far on 360, since from when I played DR on PS3 (BTW biggest mistake was buying this game for 360 as oppose to PS3, about to actually get PS3 version just cause I hear a lot more fluid game play online on PS3) lag issues, so Bob to me isn't nearly as much of an issue as Law, Alisa & Dragunov.

Before I talk about my 3 frustrations, I'll talk about Bob since he is the topic at hand. What I've noticed is what Gustav has mentioned, that Bob can punish with a lot less finesse, much like any top tier character in this game. I gotta drop or should I say attempt UNsucessfully some Tony T ? juggle, to even be on par with the punishment this guy can pull in a very simple string combo.

My solution to him is play defensive, turtle it up as much as possible and punish after he pulls his pokes. I tend to SS quite a bit and switch to and from snake(SNA) and one of my favorites, dragon(DGN) stance which has quite a few good launchers. That is my best advice for this guy, just learn his launchers, see what moves he has, even take Bob into training and mess with his move list, just so you see what his movement and moves look like. Definitely gave me the edge, and its something I've done for years now not just with Tekken franchise, but I've been more of a Street Fighter fan, since the series been around for decades. And ever since I could remember I'd take every single character for a spin, before I committed to my character. But yea my motto, "Learn how to play every character at least half assed, and it will give you and edge every time" hah... (Sorry for the side track)

Law
He has way to many juggle setups & OUTRAGEOUS range that leads to tremendous punishment juggle damage(And your done if you get taken to the wall). So I try to bait with play dead variations, and if they get too aggressive, I force them back with RR(Although people catch on and dash after first 1,2 sometimes depending how good the player is...). Along with low frame attacks, two of my favorite launcher setups BT - b+3+4, 4,3 (Very hard to juggle off of online, especially on Xbox Live) and I also like just plain d/f+2 aka my bread & butta)

Alisa
I honestly don't know what to do (All jokes aside). Half the time I just wing it, cause I feel every Alisa player is different then the next, and the move list I still can't figure out. Not to mention how quick this character plays in the right hands, my vice president at my company uses her, and this coming from someone who plays this character about 2-3 times a week. Still can't her down packed, it has given me an edge when I go against someone who is sub par online, but still unreal what you can muster with this character. Anyone have any advise against her, I'm open ears or should I say eyes. I've mostly tried to play very patient against her, and just wait for openings instead of being aggressive.

Dragunov
His mix ups make him another very difficult character for me personally to go against, I've tried different approaches. But kind of hit a wall(theoretically & multiple times in game when he juggles me to the WALL ha!), especially since most of the people who use him abuse his grab variations & not sure the term we use for this, but the pop up juggles... best way I can describe it. I had issues with him in T5: DR, got smoked at EVO east by a Dragunov few years back. I think its just pretty much mental, cause I never seem to be able to seal the deal when closing out a round. Anyways, whatever kind of advise anyone has I'm welcome to anyone's take on this dude.

3 1/2 hours later, finally about to make this post, writing this from work ha...
Signature Wang?s quote of the day?

?Anticipate the difficult by managing the easy?

~Lao Tzu (Chinese taoist Philosopher, founder of Taoism, wrote "Tao Te Ching" (also "The Book of the Way")~
Keshtath
Legend
PSN: Keshtath
XBL: Keshtath
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
I need help with eddy, I seems to constantly get back ass kicked by him.
Valium
Virtuoso
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Keshtath
I need help with eddy, I seems to constantly get back ass kicked by him.

Eddy is a strange breed, try to keep poking, SS & stance swap to keep pressure. Best way to beat this character is to keep on him, the more time you give him to work his quot&;Macarena;&quot magic. The faster you get stomped out, and your flustered that you lost to a character someone with half a brain can master in a week (j/k j/k) .

I've actually played a few good Eddy's, lethal in the right hands. I usually use the first round to gauge out the skill level, and ease my way into this character specifically. You can pretty much see the skill level of an Eddy, about half a round in usually.

~Lao Tzu (Chinese taoist Philosopher, founder of Taoism, wrote "Tao Te Ching" (also "The Book of the Way")~
Keshtath
Legend
PSN: Keshtath
XBL: Keshtath
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
yeah, its the higher end bulldog style players who have really nasty juggle to wall combos that I have a hard time with. I'm having a hard time finding the right move to counter some of their moves.
[~DTC~]
Combo Derper
XBL: Nor 360 =S
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
For eddy, I usually stay hell away from him and use uf+3+4 or f+3 just to poke him
If he goes to stance just go up and d+4, df+4 or df+1 and then get the hell out, I know it pisses the other player off but when you don't know what to do, these seems to be the best option for him lol
Signature &// - Dragon - Tiger - Crane -DTC
shauno
MentalFrameAdvantage
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
d/f+2 has a very, very low hit box. Use it against Eddy's Relax stance as well.
Signature "Practice makes improvement - you can never be perfect"
Valium
Virtuoso
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Also I forgot to mention, FC,d/f+2,1 is a very effective move to use against Eddy, low frame rate, and I tend to be crouching vs Eddy a lot as is so its a perfect quick counter where you can start creating space and go back to dead positions which I abuse on him.

As DTC mentioned, "Stay the hell away", I try to abuse SLD - d+1+4 and use the slide kick 4~3. Just when he puts pressure on, you can jet out of there, and follow it up with d+3 after the slide to create distance after you slide through. Aside from the SLD, you can also go into PLD, to do d+2+3 then follow it with 4, which is an excellent launcher. I tend to set up most of my juggles with rather that or 3 [~U_~D] [~F] from that play dead stance.

Fei-Hung
Iron Fist God
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
ss+3+4 works wonders vs Chreddies. Especially if they are in RLX or handstand. Theres also a good chance to float them for a juggle.
Signature "Old dog learning new trick..."
[Lei2] - 哎呀
- 哎呀
- 甚麼
crying freeman
Dragon Lord
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Eddy - a well timed 3~4 works for me (when theyre in RLX) . do not attempt to fc df214 em.. its stupid..ub4 when shit gets deep. ease up on the SNA.

Law - Dumb opponents will crouch jab you out of your stances coz its the universal stance fucker-upper. so Laws will sometimes try to pull a d+2,3 on you. just watch out with the stances, block d+2,3 and keel heem.

post some vs Zafina please.
Signature [Lei2] (UM)

Gustav
War Lord
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
i found the stomp to the elbow to be quite effective against eddy

cant remember the input but you if you know your lei you know what i mean

havent tried it much online but worked like a charm against the cpu
Valium
Virtuoso
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
I've noticed a serious amount of King players online, just wanted to know what you guys use as strats as far as him. What are some good pokes to use too, cause I'm completely clueless and tend to get juggled by his bs and throws. Not to mention if I do tend to go into my far share of 3 bar matches, they put the heat on (even bad players) juts spam his 10 hit, and since its high low, one bad block and I'm in the 10hit that ends with a throw.

Also, wondered what everyone uses to launch him, I've noticed I can't use u/f+4 or d/f+2 due to them being to slow for the most part. I've only had success with using the launch off the SS+4 I think it is, that crane style lookin' kick. Also I've been usin' d/b+4 sweep into the d/f+2,1,4 then f+2 into f,f+3,4 staple for the most part. But I try to avoid close confrontation with King all together, just don't know enough pokes that work well against him.

I've had some wins abusin' snake stance, but I was just wondering if anyone had any advice other then what I've listed.

One more character I had a horrible time against is Lars, guy played very defensive. Even told me every Lei he plays, he tends to keep that distance. Wasn't sure how to keep that pressure on him, especially since Razor Rush was failing me.

Thanks in advance.

Niq3000
Kyu
PSN: SupaSmashi3rutha
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
A good King will start the round off with that 'jumpin Knee' to combo. Punish accordingly. Watch the SS's cuz he's fishing for that Hell Kick or multi throw. That low, slow arm sweep can't be punished with ws3 so mix up nothing with FC df21... he may go for the infamous knee launch again!!! As a matter of fact, anything that crazy stuns you on block, watch for 'the knee' afterwards. 10hit strings?!?! NOBODY SHOULD BE GETTIN MOWED DOWN BY 10HIT STRINGS!! ESPECIALLY THE OLDER CHARACTERS WHOS 10HITS HAVE NOT CHANGED SINCE CREATION!!! Go to practice and Learn how to either low parry to combo or duck to stop or launch for combo. I personally can't he he or ha ha step enough to call it effective without setting myself up. So i use backturn to get away. We're using Lei of all people. MAKE HIM MISS!!! Then you can uf4, ff3, or db4 all you want for the kill. Razor rush if you can't if u know nothing else. Most moves can be punished with a simple 1,2. if they see to duck it then do 2,1. Simple. Abusin Snk isn't totally bad as long as ur not tellagraphing and spamming. I attack with 12 series of attacks and mixups. If they're attacking high, 11111 to uf3 or ~f. If they're attackin in other manners that seem obscure, use 1+2. If 1+2 is blocked, db1+2 catches almost everytime. DO NOT USE IF snk 1+2 is in to 'deep'. db 1+2 won't be able to get away effectively. Got them figured out? Try fishing for CH snk 2 for massive pain! A defensive lars = basics no stances, i mean DO NOT USE STANCES. A simple Lei can work just as well. Of course when comboing use stances then, but standing game just poke and turtle. razor rush mixups and turtle. If walled in get them to the wall for pressure. No walls? Use razor rush mixups f4,2,1,2 mixups, and fn4,1,2, mixups and fn2,1,2, mixups. Be creative!!!
Signature Practice the Perfect