Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
av kazama
Fear the wrath..
PSN: av2k
XBL: av2k
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Katsuhiro Harada confirms Tekken 7 is in development at a Madrid event entitled "The Legend of Tekken" Eurogamer.pt reports. Are you ready for the next battle?

Click for more info about the event.
Signature Iron Fist Crew: Crow/Kor/av kazama
av kazama
Fear the wrath..
PSN: av2k
XBL: av2k
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
News Link

were you guys expecting Tekken Tag 2, another Tekken 6 expansion, or Tekken 7 and how do you feel about this announcement?

Discuss.
Signature Iron Fist Crew: Crow/Kor/av kazama
iMeh
Iron Fist God
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Definitely TTT2.
Signature Different.
Guc11
Nonomori
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Oh noes, not again...
Signature [空中 遊戯 専門 学校] [KYSG]

Youtube channel

A true master is an eternal student
Innovation_N
Champion
PSN: InnovationNation
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
So Tekken 6 gets NO DLC? How nice.
SridharsVs
Legend
PSN: Tekken_5_King
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
I hope that Tekken 7 comes with a Tag mode, more infinites and better storyline. But I dont think that there will be a tag mode, mostly because of the closed stages .
@!-Baz-!@
Lone Wolf
PSN: EgyptianDarknessTeam
XBL: E.D.T - The Cursed
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
i actually thought of Quitting Tekken cause of the huuuuge disspointment about Tekken 6 game options. if Tekken 7 options are as shitty as T6 with shitty online gameplay then screw it. i will play Tetris
Signature The Cursed : Stronger..Faster...Deadlier Yoshimitsu
[T6BR Yoshi Vol 5] [T6BR Yoshi Vol 4] [T6BR Yoshi Vol 3]
Egyptian Darkness Team Channel
TekkenMasterTom
a state of mind
PSN: tommygunn421
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
it HAS to be tekken tag 2

tekken 6 got left in the shadow of Street Fighter IV....and now we have Super SSIV, and Marvel vs Capcom 3 on the way....namco needs to FINALLY answer the die hard tekken fans and give us TTT2 already....or the tekken franchise may lose even more steam
Signature " i am the true KING OF THE IRON FIST "

my deviantart
deviljin102
Iron Fist God
PSN: PsyChoTik_RiCaN
XBL: OsirisRae
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
sigh, so much for TTT2. i guess it was a one time deal after all.

but wow, that basically leaves T6 in the cold as far as future DLC and support goes.

ahh, well hopefully they'll step it up with T7.
Signature Power Is Everything!

Feel The Wrath Of GOD!

...FML...
Psychoblue
1000% Psychokinetic!
PSN: Psychoblue
SolSamurai
Expert
PSN: ShoTheEmcee
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Just don't change too much. I've JUST now gotten proficient with about 5 characters. There are people on this roster I haven't hardly even touched (Wang, Armor King come to mind). More customization VARIETY. There are plenty of options but they aren't very differentiating just a bunch of colors of the same thing.
Signature The A-Team
Psychoblue
1000% Psychokinetic!
PSN: Psychoblue
Kakarott SSJ III
Over 9000_0??!!
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
sucks... like everyone else, where's TTT2 already. i can see T7 now, 50 char roster, 150 moves per char, but you can only select one char at a time... just awesome
Innovation_N
Champion
PSN: InnovationNation
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
make it 10+ years later. they need to get rid of alot of characters like rojer bears zafina wang etc all the characters who seem to be beating the shit out of each other 'for the fun of it'? cause they sure as hell aint got any other reason. get rid of of christie. eddy's back now, who nees her? why is ganryu in it? for love? psshh please. focus less on war and more on the devil gene.

:IDEA:

i'd like the thought of certain characters being posessed by the devil gene. like a virus. seven character (tekken 7) lei, hei, law, xiao and three other new characters that have been dragged into it by accident.
their moves would be different. resembling original fighter but different. slightly better but not by much.
all 7 are being controlled by something/one.

-heihachi? could his dormant devil gene have the ability to control others?

- some kind of azazel type boss? NAHHHH

- an unknown member of the mishima family who also has the gene? perhaps.

the game should also include 5-10 minute clips for each character. showing their past. eg. Eddy's would show his father being killed, him in prison, being trained capoeira, meeting christie etc. they would be a very nice touch.
Cloudie
1st Dan
PSN: Fleakitten
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Innovation_N
make it 10+ years later. they need to get rid of alot of characters like rojer bears zafina wang etc all the characters who seem to be beating the shit out of each other 'for the fun of it'? cause they sure as hell aint got any other reason. get rid of of christie. eddy's back now, who nees her? why is ganryu in it? for love? psshh please. focus less on war and more on the devil gene.

:IDEA:

i'd like the thought of certain characters being posessed by the devil gene. like a virus. seven character (tekken 7) lei, hei, law, xiao and three other new characters that have been dragged into it by accident.
their moves would be different. resembling original fighter but different. slightly better but not by much.
all 7 are being controlled by something/one.

-heihachi? could his dormant devil gene have the ability to control others?

- some kind of azazel type boss? NAHHHH

- an unknown member of the mishima family who also has the gene? perhaps.

the game should also include 5-10 minute clips for each character. showing their past. eg. Eddy's would show his father being killed, him in prison, being trained capoeira, meeting christie etc. they would be a very nice touch.

Namco, hire this man and put him on Tekken 7!
SolSamurai
Expert
PSN: ShoTheEmcee
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Kakarott SSJ III
sucks... like everyone else, where's TTT2 already. i can see T7 now, 50 char roster, 150 moves per char, but you can only select one char at a time... just awesome

When I saw how massive Tekken 6's roster was that's the FIRST thing I thought of. Considering how hard it is to master ONE character I've become so much less proficient at using Mokujin since Tekken 5. Tekken needs to bring the tag function back so BADLY.
Signature The A-Team
SilentDragon180
Raijin
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by TekkenMasterTom
it HAS to be tekken tag 2

tekken 6 got left in the shadow of Street Fighter IV....and now we have Super SSIV, and Marvel vs Capcom 3 on the way....namco needs to FINALLY answer the die hard tekken fans and give us TTT2 already....or the tekken franchise may lose even more steam

IMO Marvel vs Capcom 3 look's like Tatsunoko vs Capcom with better graphics just from what i been seeing so far.
Signature ?
dietydevil
Master
PSN: Diety--Devil
XBL: None
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
wow i am getting hyped. this is so epic
Signature Tekken Tag 2 DEVILS Combo Act 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3FyzjzqdJQ

Tekken Tag 2 DEVILS Combo Act 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC8smflPtCk
VGM
Deity
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
I think it's the right time for TTT2. The first TTT came after Tekken 3 and there was much less characters then than there are now. Since TTT there has been at least 3 full blown Tekkens, 2 extensions and 11 new characters added (if my count is right) to the roster. I think enough Tekkens and time has passed to take a break from the usual and play Tag mode.

I'm not sure what Tekken 7 is going to bring that I would anticipate, and so soon after we had Tekken 6.

I vote TTT2.
Signature Extreme situations call for extreme measures.

"I'm not here to tell you how this is going to end, I'm here to tell you how it's going to begin. Where we go from there, is up to you." - Neo, The Matrix.
Guc11
Nonomori
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
We will get another Tekken like T6, but with:
-You can get now 3 bounds in one combo.
-the Mishima family will find out, that Kazuya has ANOTHER brother, who used to work as a bar dancer in an indian tribe.
-Bob will get bigger, and more broken.
-Azazel is the little sister of Bruce.
-A new "super awesome" franchise character with glowing yellow hair, who has six Unblockable 10 frames launcher.
-Online will be more laggy
-Customization items, what give +properties from SC mode, will affect normal Vs. matches.
Signature [空中 遊戯 専門 学校] [KYSG]

Youtube channel

A true master is an eternal student