"meow?" hahahaha
-Phryxes
Iz-GOod
Deity
PSN: Iz-GOod
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Phryxes
guys any news on the notation??

Snap's notation and my notation are the same, mine is just a bit more detailed.

The correct "simple" notation is f,d,df,f,N,f,d,df,f,N,f,d,df,f,N. I've seen other notations work but they all kind of derive from this one.

It's just a bitch to pull off consistently, especially on left side. You really need to go from F to D without going back to N.
Signature You can't escape the crotch dive. Nobody escapes the crotch dive.
Phryxes
Warrior
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Iz-GOod
Snap's notation and my notation are the same, mine is just a bit more detailed.

The correct "simple" notation is f,d,df,f,N,f,d,df,f,N,f,d,df,f,N. I've seen other notations work but they all kind of derive from this one.

It's just a bitch to pull off consistently, especially on left side. You really need to go from F to D without going back to N.

well for the F inside the brackets f,d,df,f,N,[f],d,df,f,N,[f],d,df,f,N can you just disregard them? because from what i read from the past posts..is that when you go N it automatically does F? or you really need to input that extra F?
Signature "Dokusoi!!"
-Asashoryou/Beb-ui

"meow?" hahahaha
-Phryxes
Iz-GOod
Deity
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Phryxes
well for the F inside the brackets f,d,df,f,N,[f],d,df,f,N,[f],d,df,f,N can you just disregard them? because from what i read from the past posts..is that when you go N it automatically does F? or you really need to input that extra F?

No, the F's you can disregard are these: f,d,df,[f],N,f,d,df,[f],N,f,d,df,f,N because when you let go of df to go to N, most of the time you will hit f also without noticing.
Phryxes
Warrior
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Iz-GOod
No, the F's you can disregard are these: f,d,df,[f],N,f,d,df,[f],N,f,d,df,f,N because when you let go of df to go to N, most of the time you will hit f also without noticing.

oh ok ok..i see...i tried it awhile ago..i was able to pull 3-4 waves.. hahaha.. i have to practice it more to get my set up WD,WD,WD then isw
Signature "Dokusoi!!"
-Asashoryou/Beb-ui

"meow?" hahahaha
-Phryxes
MJao
3rd Dan
PSN: Lionheart-MJao
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
king's wavedash is harder than the mishimas, is it true?
Signature <BTS>Lionheart
B! ff+3,1 ff n 2, DEWGF
Some people hate and call it SPAM, Ang pangutana "Ngano magpaspam man sad ka?"
Iz-GOod
Deity
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by MJao
king's wavedash is harder than the mishimas, is it true?

That is a trick question. I would say that it is a yes. But it is only a 85% yes, 10% no and 5% maybe.

Therefore, it is true but also not true, but mostly true.
RollTide8569
Champion
PSN: RollTide8569
XBL: RollTide8569
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Should i learn to wavedash? I don't have an arcade stick, is it worth attempting on the Xbox 360 analog?

Edit: i think the wave dashes and all the other dashes look funny in High Level Play lol
Signature Bryan, Kazuya, and Devil Jin.

Roll Tide Roll!
Iz-GOod
Deity
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by RollTide8569
Should i learn to wavedash? I don't have an arcade stick, is it worth attempting on the Xbox 360 analog?

Edit: i think the wave dashes and all the other dashes look funny in High Level Play lol

If you play King, then don't bother. You're better spending your practice time on more important stuff like juggles and throw buffering.
zachhulk
2nd Dan
PSN: IronicIcon
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
I've been practicing a lot on this and I am finally starting to get pretty consistent doing this on the 2p, but I am having problems on the 1p side a lot. When I have the command history on and I look at what I am doing I just can't get from F to D/F fast enough to avoid the neutral after the 1st crouch dash. On the 2p side you can use both your thumb and fingers which makes pulling it off a lot easier, but on the 1p side your kinda stuck with just doing the wrist motion. What are some of the techniques you guys use to pull that off on the 1p side?

Last edited by zachhulk on May 27th, 2010 at 06:47

Begginerok_TwM
4th Dan
PSN: Begginer-0k_TwM_
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Searched for many variants WD while all badly, is more and more trusted every day that it can be used only on стике, one variant was found by it as though it turns out on D-pad, whether the question is that it will be possible to name it wave dash here such? Input cd~u~cd~u~cd~u~cd... On speed it concedes WD?.Если at whom that is taught on D-pad write down please video with display input (archive of commands)