Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Castel
Sensei Zaibatsu
PSN: Castel
XBL: Castel 360
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Tekken 6 received a nomination for this year's SPIKE Video Game Awards. Winners will be determined in part by fan voting, so head on over to the SPIKE site and vote!
Signature The original Sensei Zaibatsu
Castel
Sensei Zaibatsu
PSN: Castel
XBL: Castel 360
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Signature The original Sensei Zaibatsu
Zaibatsu Dragon
Jersey Gamer
PSN: Plissken_81X
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Cool. T6 gets my vote.
Signature Originally posted by fahad2
Most consumable western media is racist these days! The white man always saves the planet.
Now if it was Zaibatsu Dragon saving the planet, that would be tight! I'd give him all the Sand girls in his harem that I'd make the rest of the races build!
Twitter Man God Thread YouTube
Zaibatsu Dragon
Jersey Gamer
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
In the fighting game category is what I also meant hehe.
Most consumable western media is racist these days! The white man always saves the planet.
Now if it was Zaibatsu Dragon saving the planet, that would be tight! I'd give him all the Sand girls in his harem that I'd make the rest of the races build!
gytpow
2nd Dan
PSN: GYTPOW
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
does not deserve to win after all the fuck ups
Autocrat2.0
Raijin
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by gytpow
does not deserve to win after all the fuck ups

True, but Spike TV is fuck up incarnate
Signature BLACKER CRACKER?

YOU CAN CRACK ALL DAY...AND BLACK ALL NIGHT
Dark_Maverick_6
6th Dan
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
It doesn't deserve to win... BlazBlue gets my vote..
AyzosAlisa
1st Dan
PSN: AyzoRamon
XBL: AyzoPhaux
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
i would never give best fighting game to a game that just came out. so blazblue is a definite no no. my vote goes to tekken.

street fighter was close but i feel that game was missing so much. its great, just missing some small things that could have made it fantstical.
Syxx
Iron Fist God
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by AyzosAlisa
i would never give best fighting game to a game that just came out. so blazblue is a definite no no. my vote goes to tekken.

street fighter was close but i feel that game was missing so much. its great, just missing some small things that could have made it fantstical.

This is the VGAs, they'd nominate games that haven't even been MADE yet.
Signature http://www.youtube.com/user/mameshibavideos
AZYG4LYFE
Play FFRK
PSN: CKT_AZYG4LYFE
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Tekken 6 gets my vote, simple as that
Signature Currently playing (addicted to) FFRK. Global Friend ID: GBNP JP Friend ID: QZseY
Twitter:@AZYG4LYFE Please PM or tweet me if you have any questions/issues! ラッキークロエ twitch.tv/AZYG4LYFE

Lmaster
Kyu
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
TEKKEN RULZ my vote is with TEKKEN
Aracos
Kyu
PSN: Araquos
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Tekken6 is nearly an unfinished Game. No way in hell it gets my vote. Blazblue for me too...
exile360
Virtuoso
XBL: Exile370
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Wow people can be so bitchy these days, the fuck's wrong with you guys? Tekken 6 is awesome and despite the flaws, still easily the best fighting game this gen.
Got my vote yesterday already.

Well it's certain that SFIV will win anyway... Stupid mainstream garbage.
Laughing Man
Don't worry be happy
PSN: SrSonriente
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
After 2 years of delay, Console T6 is really crapy. But even with that, it's undoubtly the best fighter on the market today.

Between lines: fighter genre really needs to improve.
Dark_Maverick_6
6th Dan
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Well, seeing as how I own both games, BlazBlue>Tekken 6. BlazBlue's online is near perfection.. I have noticeable lag when playing people on the west coast in tekken, however, I've played people in Japan with BlazBlue with no noticeable lag. The game's just... better than Tekken 6, and less of a headache.

I'm not saying that Blazeblue is beter simply because it has better online, it's got more balance, a smart AI, that's not cheap, and, you can't get killed by 1-3 attacks like you can in Tekken 6. I beat someone in about 4 seconds using Lili's unblockable attack 3 times in a row.

Why does rage mode increase unblockable attaks in Tekken 6 anyway? Those, and 10 hit combos should not have damage increases from rage.
sexyflanders
BYAAAAHHHH
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Dark_Maverick_6
Why does rage mode increase unblockable attaks in Tekken 6 anyway? Those, and 10 hit combos should not have damage increases from rage.

Both of those questions are just dumb. The only good question about rage is why we even have it and why can't we turn it off?
Signature In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Zaibatsu Dragon
Jersey Gamer
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by sexyflanders The only good question about rage is why we even have it and why can't we turn it off?

Quoted for truth. That should have been optional for the game.
Laughing Man
Don't worry be happy
PSN: SrSonriente
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Dark_Maverick_6
Well, seeing as how I own both games, BlazBlue>Tekken 6. BlazBlue's online is near perfection.. I have noticeable lag when playing people on the west coast in tekken, however, I've played people in Japan with BlazBlue with no noticeable lag. The game's just... better than Tekken 6, and less of a headache.

I'm not saying that Blazeblue is beter simply because it has better online, it's got more balance, a smart AI, that's not cheap, and, you can't get killed by 1-3 attacks like you can in Tekken 6. I beat someone in about 4 seconds using Lili's unblockable attack 3 times in a row.

Sorry, Dark Maverick, but when you win using the same unblockable 3 times in a row, you are not really playing Tekken: you are just bullying a noob. In that level, I can see how you can say BB is better, but believe me, you don't know the game.
JIX9ISLER1986
Shihan
PSN: Jonathan_Isler_
XBL: Jonathan Isler
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
Sadly i think street fighter 4 is going to win . Everyone vote tekken please streetfighter 4 wasnt that great
Sh0TGuNBRYAN
4th Dan
PSN: Sh0tGuNBRYAN
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by exile360
Wow people can be so bitchy these days, the fuck's wrong with you guys? Tekken 6 is awesome and despite the flaws, still easily the best fighting game this gen.
Got my vote yesterday already.

Well it's certain that SFIV will win anyway... Stupid mainstream garbage.

i agree.

i'm not a huge fan of SF anyways and in my opinion Soul Calibur PSP doesn't deserve a vote either (SC sucks now.)

so yes tekken6 you get my vote anyway.
Signature my no.1!
my Bryan fury shrinehttp://www.tekkenbryanfurychainsofmisery.com/

MY DA ACCOUNT! http://samanosuke89.deviantart.com