War Lord
PSN: gondeeSSX
XBL: gondeeSSX
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by xRushz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FZlrIHOylo

take a look..
i think he listed about 90%+ of all the item move for everyone

Nice! I didn't know the nurse legwear gave Anna her shoe throwing move.

Also, small correction - Anna's bazooka hits unblockable mid, Nina's is a little faster but hits unblockable HIGH.
Signature : $300,000 for a bra? No wonder I'm jiggling all over the place! o_0
Castel
Sensei Zaibatsu
PSN: Castel
XBL: Castel 360
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Haven't check the vid yet so perhaps my question is answered there.... but I don't see any chest scar item for law. I tried the face scar but either that isn't it or the command is wrong, go the same old throw.
Signature The original Sensei Zaibatsu
gondee
War Lord
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Castel
Haven't check the vid yet so perhaps my question is answered there.... but I don't see any chest scar item for law. I tried the face scar but either that isn't it or the command is wrong, go the same old throw.

It's definitely the Chest Scars. It's located at Upper Body (Inner) on the menu and costs 350K. It basically changes his throw into one from Bruce Lee. It's at 5:38 on the youtube video.

Will do the rest of the items as well - we missed a lot! Will update on THIS post so that you know if there are any changes regarding the list above.

Anna (Nurse Legwear) 1+4: 12 damage, range varies with distance, hits grounded
Armor King (Studded Bat) f+1+2+3: 20 damage, M, unblockable, hits grounded, oponent KND on hit
Asuka (Giant Paper Fan) u/f+1+2: 12 damage, M, hits grounded, opponent FDFA on hit
Baek (Beret) 1+2+3: 12 damage, L, unblockable, hits grounded
Bruce (Mohawk - Red) 2+3+4: spawns baby chickens, no damage
Brian (Shotgun) 2+3: 15 damage (25 damage really, but can only be used in juggles, will miss is used while opponent is standing)
Christie (Samba Feathers) 2+3+4: Taunt, no damage
Dragunov (Tear Gas) 1+2+3: Taunt, no damage
Eddy (Soulful Afro) 2+3+4: Taunt, no damage
Feng (Monk Head): Done when entering Rage
Ganryu (Kabuki Makeup) d/b+1+2, b+1+2: 22 damage, mid, unblockable, opponent KND on hit
Heihachi (Thunder God Drums) 1+2+3: 24 damage, unblockable, M, hits grounded, opponent KND on hit
Hwaorang (Feathered Hair) 1+2+3: 8 damage, range depends on distance (mid or high),
Jack (Jack Cannons) 1+2+3: 48 damage, h, unblockable
Jin (Devil Face) u+1+2: 6 damage (10 really, but can only be used in juggles)
Julia (Face Paint) 1+3+4: plants tree in ground, taunt, no damage
Julia (Huge Glasses) FC, d/b,d,d/b+1+2: on KO only, opponent gets stuck in ground up to legs, no damage change (as far as I can tell)
Kazuya (Neo Sunglasses) u+1+2: 12 damage, high, unblockable, KND on hit
Kuma (Tokashira-Z) 2+3+4: 16/19 damage (16 on hit, 3 on landing if no juggle), special mid (can be blocked both mid and low), hits grounded
Lee (Red Rose) 1+2+3: throws rose, taunt, no damage
Lei (Police Jacket) 2+3: 15 damage (25 really but can only be used in juggles)
Leo (Musket) 1+2+3: 18 damage (30 really but only can be used in juggles)
Lili (Headdress) d/b+1+2: Throw, 40 damage
Marduk (Ogre's Club) f+1+2+3: 30 damage, high, unblockable, KND on hit
Miguel (Pistol) 1+2+3: 12 damage, high, unblockable, opponent FDFA on hit
Nina (Nurse Outfit) 2+3+4: 12 damage on ground, or 11 (6,5) in juggles (can only hit once if completely as far away as possible, but can actually hit twice if opponent jumps in the air , both moves do 10 damage with no modifiers) - unblockable, high
Panda (Oversized Sunglasses) 2+3+4: 16/19 damage (16 on hit, 3 on landing if no juggle), special mid (can be blocked both mid and low), hits grounded,
Paul (Growing Hair) hold down: No damage, hair grows (lol!)
Raven (Ninja Bottoms_ 1+2+3, u: 42 damage, unblockable, M, hits grounded (just a different animation for his "Death From Above - 3+4,2 move)
Roger (Snorkel) 2+3+4: Taunt, no damage, fish float out in mid air.
Steve (50's Rocker Hair) 1+3+4: Taunt, no damage
Xiaoyu (Cat Paws) b+2+3: Throw, 40 damage (good item move!)
Yoshimitsu (Spirit Pistol) 1+2+4: 18 damage (6,6,6), unblockable, high
Zafina (Scimitar) f+2+3: 30 damage, M, unblockable, hits grounded, KND on hit

That should just about do it as far as damages and properties go.

Last edited by gondee on Nov 10th, 2009 at 08:19

Mokujin Man
Master of Mimicry
PSN: KevlarX290
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Mokujin's other item move is called Butterflies. It costs 450,000G and has the same properties as his Exhaust Pipes (i.e. it activates automatically during rage and has no effect).
Signature *~Got Wood?~*

My T6:BR custom pics!

[1|2|3|4|5|6] [1|2|3] [1|2|3] [1|2|3]
Victormaru
Kyu
XBL: Victormaru
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
I've just realized that Devil Jin's laser turns into sonic waves when the Demonic Face is equipped. This applies to all his laser attacks like...

1+2
U+1+2
D+1+2 (floored opponent)
SS+2, U
F, B, D/B, D, D/F, F+1+2 (grab)
3+4, 1+2 (while airborne)
3+4, F+1+2 (while airborne)

Those are all the laser-related attacks I could think of off the top of my head right now. Whether these attacks do more damage or not with the Demonic Face equipped, I'm not sure. I don't think it would.

Awesome work on this thread by the way. You guys have been really helpful. This information isn't even on the strategy guide (what a piece of crap, lol).
Castel
Sensei Zaibatsu
PSN: Castel
XBL: Castel 360
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks! List has been updated, I'll check on the missing prices later. Other than that I think it should be pretty complete now
Signature The original Sensei Zaibatsu
Mokujin Man
Master of Mimicry
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Bob's Chef Hat doesn't happen automatically during rage. Instead he drops food items automatically everytime he is launched by the opponent. lol

I think a foot note should be created for item moves that just taunt, and also one for Baek's Formal Vest (i.e. recovers some health).

You left out some:
Kazuya (Neo Sunglasses) u+1+2: 12 damage, high, unblockable, KND on hit
Lee (Red Rose) 1+2+3: throws rose, taunt, no damage

Also one of Wang's. Can't give you any info on it I'm afraid, all I know is that it allows him to do a vampire rise.

Other than that, excellent job on the list. Also thanks Gondee for the major contribution.

Last edited by Mokujin Man on Nov 12th, 2009 at 23:33

Signature *~Got Wood?~*

gondee
War Lord
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Also a small correction on Nina's Nurse outfit item move - I'm not sure how you're listing damage Castel, but here's the deal with her attack.

She throws two needles in this weird arc that starts at juggle height and ends high. If you are VERY MAXIMUM distance from your opponent, ONE of the needles will hit for 12 damage.

In the air, both needles hit for 6,5 damage (60% then 50% on second hit). The weird arc of the needles makes me think this move is supposed to be used for juggles only - however, the move is ridiculously slow. I couldn't land it off ANY of her launchers including her CH d/b+4,3 which I believe launches the highest with the quickest recovery. Maybe on high wall stun - but that's just about it. If someone knows of a way to land it off a non-wall combo, please let me know because then I would feel comfortable categorizing this move as juggle only.

So there's two ways it could be listed - as ground damage (12) or juggle damage (6,5). If you list item damage without the 120% damage modifier of grounded moves, then the damage for each hit is 10 (10,10). Like I said, the move is weird, probably the worst item move, but I wanted to be clear in my description so I would let you decide how to list the damage.

Also - for the record, I listed ALL item moves that damage on the ground as including the 120% damage modifier. Meaning if something did 30 damage (120%) in practice mode, that's how I listed it. Not as the 24 damage it did at 100%.
Mokujin Man
Master of Mimicry
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
I believe Devil Jin's Demonic Sword costs 1,500,000G.
Signature *~Got Wood?~*

Wild Man X
Tekkenomics.com
PSN: Wild_Man_X
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Wild Man X
Males - Sledgehammer - b+1+3+4
Gojira
Tekken Lord Black
PSN: Gojira_X
XBL: Gojiraaa
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Wang - Jiang Shi Hat - 500,000G - lying face up, 1+2, 1+2, 1+2.. Wang stands up like a chinese ghost and hops forward continuously until you stop hitting 1+2
Signature ipclheaansgeesdtmoypstirgyfionrgstoomreeraedatshoins..
mogwaimon
3rd Dan
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm just nitpicking, but I think Armor King's bat only needs f+2+3 to come out, I don't think it needs the 1 in there. Otherwise, great job guys
S.M.P
Peeee Eyeeee!!!!
PSN: SMashedPotatoes
XBL: Fah-Q
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Kazuya Sharp Glasses u+1+2... hits high, unblockable.. not sure what he cost is.. ill check
Signature Perfect Input: SMP...TMD02...ETernalEMZ...OROCHIMARU...Kknator...Modrek...KoDee...Trungy...Bloodhawk...OFDP....LOC...Speedkicks...NeoXianWu...Blackula

Continuing to grow!
AZYG4LYFE
Play FFRK
PSN: CKT_AZYG4LYFE
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
[

Also one of Wang's. Can't give you any info on it I'm afraid, all I know is that it allows him to do a vampire rise.

Other than that, excellent job on the list. Also thanks Gondee for the major contribution. [/QUOTE]

EDIT: Sorry someone mentioned the jiang shi hat for wang, didn't see it
Signature Currently playing (addicted to) FFRK. Global Friend ID: GBNP JP Friend ID: QZseY
Twitter:@AZYG4LYFE Please PM or tweet me if you have any questions/issues! ラッキークロエ twitch.tv/AZYG4LYFE

Wild Man X
Tekkenomics.com
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Here is my item moves list. I purchased all of the items and tested everything.
http://faqs.ign.com/articles/105/1052860p1.html

Feel free to use this list to update the list on TZ.
Link123543
Champion
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
nice thread been digging up the site for this kind of topic ) kudos
Signature FastForward-CXR-

DevilTrigger-CXR-

"Boys don't cry, men do weep but devils never cry."
garyoak99
Iron Fist God
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
Are the prices for these items only relevant for the console versions or do they also apply for the arcade version of Bloodline Rebellion?
Signature Currently practicing in Bloodline Rebellion.

Currently practicing in Bloodline Rebellion.

Was using in Tekken 6.0.
Wild Man X
Tekkenomics.com
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by garyoak99
Are the prices for these items only relevant for the console versions or do they also apply for the arcade version of Bloodline Rebellion?

I've never played T6BR, but from what I've read there are some differences in the prices.
Mokujin Man
Master of Mimicry
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by garyoak99

The price of the items for the arcade version (international) is exactly half the price of the console versions.
Signature *~Got Wood?~*

garyoak99
Iron Fist God
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Mokujin Man
The price of the items for the arcade version (international) is exactly half the price of the console versions.

Thanks! That was the answer I was looking for!
Signature Currently practicing in Bloodline Rebellion.

Currently practicing in Bloodline Rebellion.

Was using in Tekken 6.0.