Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
NoodleHead
will touch u gently
PSN: TastyPPJuice
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by PhineBuyM3
can anyone find out if yoshi's backflip string still works I know the other one ;ws2,1,3 has been changed from a backflip to a kick for whatever reason but I'm wondering if you can still do f,f,4,1,3 or are there any other backflip strings you can pull off

f,f+4 into BT 1,3 will send opponent away w/ the kick. I don't think f,f+4 into BT 3 is fast enough, but I can be wrong.

However, you don't really need backflip string from the f,f+4, since Yoshi's actually got a better alternative.

f,f+4 BT 1 BT d+2 ws+3,2 B!
SyLVoS
Raijin
PSN: phlevin
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by NoodleHead
heh, didn't get to read this thread til now. (btw, I am not the only mod here, lol. You can ask other mods to do that too.)
thanks for remaking this thread.. hopefully there will be less spam threads in the yoshi threads from now on..
Signature ..just playing around..

dots4eva
War Lord
PSN: Yunaffie65
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
newbie to Yoshi here, I use him when Mokujin transfer to yoshi. Exactly, what are all his B! moves? All I know is f+1+2 and uf+4. I'm trying to decide if I'm gonna buy a new card.
Signature I don't care geumanhallae niga eodieseo mwol Ije jeongmal sanggwan anhalge bikyeojulla
Ijewa ulgobulgo maedallijima Cause I don't care e-e-e-e-e- I don't care eh eh eh eh eh
I don't care is beef "2NE1"
amphreded
Iron Fist God
PSN: amphreded
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
f+1+2
u/f+4
KIN 1
KIN 1+2
KIN 2,1+2
NSS d+1
NSS d/f+3,2
SyLVoS
Raijin
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
d/b+1
ff+1+2
ff+3+4

dots4eva
War Lord
PSN: Yunaffie65
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
ok thank to the two of you, I listed it done on a notebook. Another question:

what ist the meaning of KIN and NSS? I know they are stances but how to execute?
Signature I don't care geumanhallae niga eodieseo mwol Ije jeongmal sanggwan anhalge bikyeojulla
Ijewa ulgobulgo maedallijima Cause I don't care e-e-e-e-e- I don't care eh eh eh eh eh
I don't care is beef "2NE1"
SyLVoS
Raijin
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by dots4eva
ok thank to the two of you, I listed it done on a notebook. Another question:

what ist the meaning of KIN and NSS? I know they are stances but how to execute?
KIN is one of yoshi's new stances.. it is called the Kinchou stance.. this stance is the one where yoshi prepares to unleash his second sword.. however, because he is preparing to use his second sword, yoshi is very vulnerable when he is in KIN stance.. this stance can be done by simply pressing 1+2.. yoshi can walk forwards in this stance if you hold on to 1+2.. this stance can also be done after certain moves such as b+2,1~1+2 (pressing 1+2 after b+2,1 would thus cause yoshi to go into KIN right after performing b+2,1) and b+2~1+2.. typical bandwagon KIN moves are KIN f+2, KIN 3, and KIN 1+2..

as you may have well noticed, yoshi now has two swords in Tekken 6.. he always wields one sword, and this is known as 1SS (one sword stance), but for easier purposes and since this is yoshi's standard / default stance, we no longer put 1SS in notating moves from this stance.. we only use 1SS when we compare certain moves to his second stance new to T6 which is NSS, or No Sword Stance.. in this stance, yoshi sheathes his base sword (his left sword) in order to battle it out with the opponent fist-to-fist.. yoshi's movelist in NSS is still similar to that of his movelist in 1SS but some moves which require him to use his first sword cannot be done.. moves that are present in 1SS but not in NSS are 1,1, f+1+2, KIN 1, KIN 2,1+2, DGF and FLE stance, etc.. however, moves that require yoshi to use his secondary sword can still be performed (d+2,2, KIN f+2, WS+3,2, etc).. in addition, being bare-handed, yoshi has some new moves up his sleeve like NSS KIN 1, NSS d/f+2, NSS 2,1, NSS f+3+4 (kamikaze that does not go into FLE), NSS d+1_d/f+3,1 (causes B!), etc.. you can go into this stance by pressing 2+3, or by doing KIN 1,1~b.. on the other hand, when in NSS, yoshi can quickly unsheath his first sword and go back to 1SS by pressing 1+4 (with flash properties) or by simple pressing 2+3 to unsheath his sword slowly..

Cleavergamer
Sage
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
got few quick questions:

what is the move where Yoshi hit someone up in the air with his sword? its a launcher.

how do I do 1+2, f3+4 (tekkenDR) again in tekken 6 BR?

can you juggle after CH DF4?

can you used shack attack during a juggle?
Signature :erhahahahaha, don't cry when I spank your ass with my big hands.
-Having fun is more important than winning, its just a game after all.

amphreded
Iron Fist God
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Cleavergamer
got few quick questions:

1. what is the move where Yoshi hit someone up in the air with his sword? its a launcher.

2. how do I do 1+2, f3+4 (tekkenDR) again in tekken 6 BR?

3. can you juggle after CH DF4?

4. can you used shack attack during a juggle?

1. CD+1 or KIN+2, not sure which one you're talking about

2. FLE 2

3. Yes. Use d/f+1 to pickup into jab or do f+1+2 B! right away. First option does more damage and wall carry.

4. Yes, but timing is very strict.
SyLVoS
Raijin
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
what is the move where Yoshi hit someone up in the air with his sword? its a launcher.
there are two answers to your question since you didn't clarify it that much.. if he is from neutral position, that would be cd+1 (f,n,d,d/f+1).. if he is in KIN stance, that would've been KIN 2..

how do I do 1+2, f3+4 (tekkenDR) again in tekken 6 BR?
FLE 2

can you juggle after CH DF4?
uhm i dont think so.. CH d/f+4 doesn't do anything except damage afaik..

can you used shack attack during a juggle?
yes.. back in T6, u/f+3, b+1,1,1,1, shark attack was considered to be yoshi's most damaging juggle..

Cleavergamer
Sage
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
thanks guys! really appreciate it

Yoshi now has a CD stance now? hmmm, yeah, its the one from neutral. so what juggles can I do after CD1?

Just FLE 2? is that it? man, didn't think was that easy.
so what is the command for juggles with shack attacks?

also, can someone give me a list of all Yoshi BT moves please? here are the ones I know:

d1
124?
b3
b4

SyLVoS
Raijin
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Yoshi now has a CD stance now? hmmm, yeah, its the one from neutral. so what juggles can I do after CD1?
its not a stance, its a move..

so what is the command for juggles with shack attacks?
there aren't any good juggles used with shark attack since in T6BR yoshi has a new B!, f+1+2..

also, can someone give me a list of all Yoshi BT moves please? here are the ones I know:

d1
124?
b3
b4
yoshi has no BT 1,2,4.. maybe you're talking about BT 1,3 or BT 1,2 but definitely no BT 1,2,4..

amphreded
Iron Fist God
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
On top of what Sylvos wrote:

CD by itself does not do any movement.
CD+1 juggles:

CD+1, f+1+2 B! b+2,1~KIN f+2 staple
CD+1~KIN 2,1+2 B! max damage (so far
CD+1~KIN 1 B!
CD+1 to dash 1 into whatever

Best is to use f+1+2 right after since it's the most consistent, and connects on all distance except its tip. Second, more important reason is that you don't need to go into KIN. Since if you go into KIN after cd+1, you'll be at least -16f while if you don't into KIN, you're at -14f.
If CD+1 connects far away, the best option is to use b+2,1~KIN f+2 right away.
If you want to gain wall carry, you can do these juggles:

CD+1, f+1+2 B! d/f+1, 1, b+2,1
CD+1, dash 1, b+1,1,1, b+2,1
etc.

Shark attacks are very hard to connect in juggles, if you can master its consistency then I guess it's good to have variety. Personally I'd recommend just skip it and concentrate improve your game elsewhere
ManjiYoshimitsu
Virtuoso
PSN: MANJI_YOSHIMITSU
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
I hate to disappoint you amphreded, but CD+1 without KIN transition is -15. check Ina
Cleavergamer
Sage
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
is the rainbow drop throw still there?

and how do you do Yoshi's new double kick? (the one where flys up and kick twice)

and what is the benefit of finishing the juggle with d22?

NoodleHead
will touch u gently
PSN: TastyPPJuice
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
is the rainbow drop throw still there?

and how do you do Yoshi's new double kick? (the one where flys up and kick twice)

and what is the benefit of finishing the juggle with d22?

yes.

3~4

it brings opponent closer to you after using d+2,2 as the juggle ender.
amphreded
Iron Fist God
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
Yes, cd+1 is -15. Still going into KIN is more than -16, so it's safer to not go into KIN.

Post B! d+2,2 also wall carry less than b+2,1. Switch between b+2,1, d+2,2 and ss+1 for different distance to wall.
d+2,2 also has better oki than b+2,1 ender. Play around with it to see yourself.
Grimy Grizzly
I'm pretty good tho!
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
I don't play Yoshi and we don't have any form of T6 in my area at all but I just wonder like when Yoshi goes into rage and lets say he does his move where he palms your face and steals health or any move that gives him back health what happens? does his rage go away or what?
Signature ......
SyLVoS
Raijin
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Grimy Grizzly
I don't play Yoshi and we don't have any form of T6 in my area at all but I just wonder like when Yoshi goes into rage and lets say he does his move where he palms your face and steals health or any move that gives him back health what happens? does his rage go away or what?
when yoshi is in rage and he regains health to a certain degree, he will lose his rage..

Grimy Grizzly
I'm pretty good tho!
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
sorry to hear that...I appreciate the answer however.....good day...
Signature ......