Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
DJ KOR FIJNEMAN
Banned By Mod
PSN: earwicker
XBL: thefookler
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
i dont know if this has been asked before .
but whats the trick doing 3*3+4?
i cant mash my 3+4 shoulder button fast enough to get 3*3+4 .
wtf?is this a just fame(spelling?)?

hi,nood

*jab*
Signature said by the 13est:
and 4the record i?m not a stereotypical screaming queer. i?m a black guy with an attitude who sucks cock like a demon.
scrub>shit>diarrhea>spac-a-macaroni
+all his alter egos.loooool.
NoodleHead
will touch u gently
PSN: TastyPPJuice
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
lol.

it's discussed in the DR faq/QnA thread. you will have to cancel each 3+4 with f to go into FLA, immediately release f and press 3+4. You will get them.
DJ KOR FIJNEMAN
Banned By Mod
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
lol, that post was a joke and its purpose was2spam your place

i can do tripple halberds half closed eyes(asian,jk),online.

besides everyone knows beaek is useless until you master the db4,like that great player named tekmanic

seriously , does db3 alone track well?

is fla,u3 a nh launcher ?
and 4the record i?m not a stereotypical screaming queer. i?m a black guy with an attitude who sucks cock like a demon.
NoodleHead
will touch u gently
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DJ KOR FIJNEMAN
lol, that post was a joke and its purpose was2spam your place

i can do tripple halberds half closed eyes(asian,jk),online.

besides everyone knows beaek is useless until you master the db4,like that great player named tekmanic

seriously , does db3 alone track well?

is fla,u3 a nh launcher ?

lol, thought u were joking after I made my post, haha.

d/b+3's tracks as good as a general low move. FLA u/f+3 is a regular launcher that launches on hit (no need of CH), even on crouchers. it's also a low crush.
DJ KOR FIJNEMAN
Banned By Mod
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
yup, the lowcrush part was why im asking .

db3,what i meant is, has it 1side where it doesn't track well.?
see baeks starting offense with it,but never ss'd.
i know lowpokes still ttrack well, but this isnt your average lowpoke.

baek looks interesting,even good if ws21 is nc i15 nh launcher .
is it?
desiprince11
4th Dan
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
well, in BR, i find that d/b+3,3~FLA is easier now. any1 else?
Signature
Rogue
[FGO]Baekwondo

PS3 ID: desiprince11
yip_noob
No F*eng Wei!!!
PSN: Online
XBL: Offline
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
just wondering... can someone do me a big favour
and list the staple/best damage juggles that baek has in BR? ty
Signature CH b+1... b+1+2 HEY-YAAA!!

jayvee
Inglorious Drifter
PSN: -=J@yVe3=-
XBL: <T'recs>
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by desiprince11
well, in BR, i find that d/b+3,3~FLA is easier now. any1 else?

I don't know sir but it felt the same. Baek was my main character since t5, and during T6 gameplays, it felt like it was the same. or is it just my imagination
Signature T'recs Rhapthorne

Setting your Priorities neither means you have to Let Go of someone you want, nor Compromise something you loved the most. Just lay back, reorganize then act with workable solutions... and make your performance a remarkable "Showtime!!!"
~ ~
yip_noob
No F*eng Wei!!!
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by jayvee
I don't know sir but it felt the same. Baek was my main character since t5, and during T6 gameplays, it felt like it was the same. or is it just my imagination

d/b+3,3~ FLA wasnt in DR.

anyways @desiprince11

yea certainly. d/b+3,3 seems alot easier to get into FLA. never screw up d/b+3,3~f in juggles is one sign of 1) me improving or 2) me staying the same and just d/b+33~FLA is easier to do

before it was d/b+3,3~f. now it is d/b+3, F+3 - meaning you can just hold the forward the whole time. i think that explains it.

Last edited by yip_noob on Mar 7th, 2009 at 06:06

desiprince11
4th Dan
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
man! why is ur baek 4th kyu?!!?!?!?!?!?
Signature
Rogue
[FGO]Baekwondo

PS3 ID: desiprince11
yip_noob
No F*eng Wei!!!
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by desiprince11
man! why is ur baek 4th kyu?!!?!?!?!?!?

LOL~ i only just started my baek card last time i went to play. so i ranked it from beginner to 4th in one day which is quite good.

ill make sure its 1st dan soon

jayvee
Inglorious Drifter
PSN: -=J@yVe3=-
XBL: <T'recs>
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by yip_noob
LOL~ i only just started my baek card last time i went to play. so i ranked it from beginner to 4th in one day which is quite good.

ill make sure its 1st dan soon

Yeah i think so too. its kind of quick already, considering you have quite a number of card'd characters
Signature T'recs Rhapthorne

Setting your Priorities neither means you have to Let Go of someone you want, nor Compromise something you loved the most. Just lay back, reorganize then act with workable solutions... and make your performance a remarkable "Showtime!!!"
~ ~
TinyMidgetz
2nd Dan
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
I r need halp on azazel and nancy D:

Is there any strategy to it? I didn't see any baek post in both the original azazel / nancy threads :S

EDIT: Actually, my bad, i should ask this in the actual azazel / nancy threads shouldn't i?
Signature It's time to kickass and chew bubble gum, but I'm all out of gum.
NoodleHead
will touch u gently
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by TinyMidgetz
I r need halp on azazel and nancy D:

Is there any strategy to it? I didn't see any baek post in both the original azazel / nancy threads :S

EDIT: Actually, my bad, i should ask this in the actual azazel / nancy threads shouldn't i?

you will find more answers in T6 general/gen. strategy forum, iirc.
Jirvz
6th Dan
XBL: BloodArtist671
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Is there some kind of "back turned run away move" for Baek?

Like when king is has his back turned he does that running move or when roger hops away.

I was thinking df+3~f,df+3~f,df+3~f but somehow I havent been able to get the working correctly with my back turned.
Signature : Jedi Mind Kicks - Berserker
: One!!! >=( - Berserker
Fun Fair Arcades, Guam
- Promotion? Maybe Im lucky... Demotion? BRING IT =D
yip_noob
No F*eng Wei!!!
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Jirvz
Is there some kind of "back turned run away move" for Baek?

Like when king is has his back turned he does that running move or when roger hops away.

I was thinking df+3~f,df+3~f,df+3~f but somehow I havent been able to get the working correctly with my back turned.

yes there is a way. but its not as easy as king. king has many moves to BT. Baek has none.

ive done it by delaying halberd (3+4~f) in a juggle, dilberately making it miss. and opponent doesnt tech so i fly over them. then i continue doing halberds or d/f+3~f even w/ my baek towards opponent.

but its not practical. if in a real-life scenario that happened by accident - i recommend FLA f+4 - which instantly turns baek around as it tracks 360.

Jirvz
6th Dan
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
yes there is a way. but its not as easy as king. king has many moves to BT. Baek has none.

ive done it by delaying halberd (3+4~f) in a juggle, dilberately making it miss. and opponent doesnt tech so i fly over them. then i continue doing halberds or d/f+3~f even w/ my baek towards opponent.

but its not practical. if in a real-life scenario that happened by accident - i recommend FLA f+4 - which instantly turns baek around as it tracks 360.

Thanks for the reply!

Yeah I was just wondering if it was possible just for "style" hehe.

FLA f+4 tracks 360?... is this for T6 or BR? our T6 is non BR here and if it still works then Im missing out. I usually get killed against side steppers when doing d/f+4,4,3~f or d+4,3,3,3~f ... usually I gotta pull b+4 to get them but sometimes it doesnt work because either I get launched at the same I launch them or anything relating to both my opponent and I getting hit. Most of the time I get to pull the b+4 and launch successfully.

Now I can deal with those pesky Raven and King players =)
Fun Fair Arcades, Guam
yip_noob
No F*eng Wei!!!
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks for the reply!

Yeah I was just wondering if it was possible just for "style" hehe.

FLA f+4 tracks 360?... is this for T6 or BR? our T6 is non BR here and if it still works then Im missing out. I usually get killed against side steppers when doing d/f+4,4,3~f or d+4,3,3,3~f ... usually I gotta pull b+4 to get them but sometimes it doesnt work because either I get launched at the same I launch them or anything relating to both my opponent and I getting hit. Most of the time I get to pull the b+4 and launch successfully.

Now I can deal with those pesky Raven and King players =)

in BR FLA f+4 tracks 360.

as for d/f+443~f. i only use d/f+44 most of the time. reason being is that string alone is safe. d/f+44 is NCC so d/f+443~f only gives Baek +frames if d/f+4 is on CH.

also i dont use d/f+443~f cos i like to use cd,n ws+4. and hit confirm before doing the next 4. ws+4<4,3~f is NC and gives baek +frames on hit. ofcourse it will be a bit slower than d/f+443~f but its safer for sure.

but yes hopefully youll get BR cos BR Baek is really good!

edit: I forgot to mention. in BR they revived the old DR FLA f+4 (the high safe kick). the T6 FLA f+4 is now BR FLA f+3+4. so its the revived move that tracks 360.

but in T6 Baek FLA f+4 tracks both ways but not 360.

Jirvz
6th Dan
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
in BR FLA f+4 tracks 360.

as for d/f+443~f. i only use d/f+44 most of the time. reason being is that string alone is safe. d/f+44 is NCC so d/f+443~f only gives Baek +frames if d/f+4 is on CH.

also i dont use d/f+443~f cos i like to use cd,n ws+4. and hit confirm before doing the next 4. ws+4<4,3~f is NC and gives baek +frames on hit. ofcourse it will be a bit slower than d/f+443~f but its safer for sure.

but yes hopefully youll get BR cos BR Baek is really good!

edit: I forgot to mention. in BR they revived the old DR FLA f+4 (the high safe kick). the T6 FLA f+4 is now BR FLA f+3+4. so its the revived move that tracks 360.

but in T6 Baek FLA f+4 tracks both ways but not 360.

Thanks for the tip!

Yeah hopefully we get BR but they just got the T6 Cab back in Feb. Im guessing they'll bring it in once the machine makes enough profit. BR Baek looks pretty sick though. The FLA f+3~f? ( not sure if thats the one ) Looks so useful! and the punch with the bound is awesome. sigh** We are always behind with Tekken in the arcades here.
Fun Fair Arcades, Guam
yip_noob
No F*eng Wei!!!
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks for the tip!

Yeah hopefully we get BR but they just got the T6 Cab back in Feb. Im guessing they'll bring it in once the machine makes enough profit. BR Baek looks pretty sick though. The FLA f+3~f? ( not sure if thats the one ) Looks so useful! and the punch with the bound is awesome. sigh** We are always behind with Tekken in the arcades here.

FLA f+3 is automatic transition to FLA regardless of hit or block.
ws+2,1 is the B! combo and can be used after sweep which is a big buff for baek.

also before for the BT combo.
say i was on 1st player: b+4 3+4~f (which misses) FLA
which leaves me now on 2nd player with BT towards opponent. to do d/f+3~f FLA - you have to input it as 1st player's d/b+3~b or 2nd player d/f+3~f. its confusing so i hope that makes sense.

basically it means that when doing these things - you dont look at which direction baek is facing but rather on which side he is on. from my example - baek ends up on 2nd player (opponent is on left of screen and baek is on right hand side) but is facing like as though he was 1st player (he is looking rightwards). input things as though he is on 2nd player.