T6BR Arcade/Console Combo Thread!

Page Splits <1234>...31
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
chongibears
Tekken Lord Black
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
@guylon: hmm.,ok il try that,.PAN 2 ,F+2 3x f~2 f,f+2 B!,.il see if i wont have problems with that,.
how about trying PAN 2 uf+1,2,f+2,f~2 f,f+2 can this be done?,.,.wel in my very own prediction,.its too much,.
Signature [Lei2] chongibearz = Snakes,dragons,panthers,tigers,cranes,and phoenixes
"With these creatures, being drunk, and my sleeping habits, Ive got nothing to lose."
FreeeeEeeeze!! YuR Nat Gud Enap!!!
SWAY with Michael Boob
Symbo
Shihan
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
does f,n,4~1, f,n,2 ff+2 b! actually connect after CH ff+2? I can't seem to do it. CH ff+2 doesn't send the opponent as far up into the sky as PHX 2 does... (i think) that's why i cant seem to connect f,n,4~1 etc... or maybe i'm jujst too slow?

I actually like using f,n,4~1, f,n,2 ff+2 b! because it looks cool and doesn't seem like i'm just spamming f+2 until i get a chance to b! the opponent. But in case of CH ff+2, i do 1, f,n,4~1 ff+2 B! it actually connects.. but I'm not sure if it's guaranteed everytime. Maybe you can add it to your notes, Aleicard, but I'm not sure since it's a little hard to execute
Signature power speed style [Lei2] uhh... drunk
chongibears
Tekken Lord Black
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
if you dont want doing f+2 s every time because it doesn't look cool then,.an alternative would be CH f,f+2 uf+1 ,2 f~2 , f,f+2 b! ,.i don't trust the fn4,1 string add up,.just making things more hard to execute.,well if still thats not cool for you then its ok to stick with your style,.
Signature [Lei2] chongibearz = Snakes,dragons,panthers,tigers,cranes,and phoenixes
"With these creatures, being drunk, and my sleeping habits, Ive got nothing to lose."
SWAY with Michael Boob
Symbo
Shihan
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
oh yeah, u/f+1 looks cool. thanks. i'll try that. oh, and about the f,n,4~1 f,n,2 being hard to execute... uhh.. I don't know why but sometimes I find it easier to execute than the usual f+2 f+2 f,n,2... (sometimes after the f+2 I whiff the f,n,2) Yeah I know it's weird.

But anyway, f,n,4~1 isn't guaranteed if the opponent is in a slightly sideward position or if he/she's launched while in BT so I guess I can't take too much risk with it and i'll just settle with the simpler usual stuff
[~DTC~]
Combo Derper
XBL: Nor 360 =S
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Symbo
oh yeah, u/f+1 looks cool. thanks. i'll try that. oh, and about the f,n,4~1 f,n,2 being hard to execute... uhh.. I don't know why but sometimes I find it easier to execute than the usual f+2 f+2 f,n,2... (sometimes after the f+2 I whiff the f,n,2) Yeah I know it's weird.

But anyway, f,n,4~1 isn't guaranteed if the opponent is in a slightly sideward position or if he/she's launched while in BT so I guess I can't take too much risk with it and i'll just settle with the simpler usual stuff

Its just a person's style of playing and habits. I'm stuck doing JS f+2, f+2, f+2, ff+2 b! ff+3,4 (yet sometimes I screw up and becomes f+3 ) always have trouble changing the f+2 to fn2 and also have a bad habit of CH ff+2, ff+3,4 start the combo and end it already...
Signature &// - Dragon - Tiger - Crane -DTC
Symbo
Shihan
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah you're right. I experience the same problems.. When I try to do f+2 f+2 fn2, I end up doing f+2 f+2 f+2. and my ff+3,4 after b! sometimes turn into d/f+3
Aleicard
Fujin
PSN: takatodo
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Updated the first post.
yeah, fn4,1 is a better-looking/better damaging connector after JS, but old habits die hard. I still use f+2, it's in my blood, I think. I can't seem to unlearn it no matter how hard I try
The Exalted
Last of the Trueborn
PSN: Exaltedvow
XBL: A Cautionary Tale...
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
May I ask why you have CH u/f+3+4 as a Juggle Starter (JS)?

When u/f+3+4 is a JS on regular hit.

It's a small thing, I just was wondering.
Signature ****The (B.A.D) Exalted?**** - "The NYC Hierarchy Ranking System (HRS) is live! "

"You look up because you desire to be Exalted...and I look down, because I am EXALTED." - Nietzsche

The bold embodiment of JUSTICE!@!, 'NYC's Wayward Son?' and Lei Wulong MASTER [RRD]
chongibears
Tekken Lord Black
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
yeah,.uf3+4 can still be a juggle starter on regular hit.,its just the same with CH uf3+4,.the uf3+4 WS+2 f+2 f~2 f,f+2 B! can be done on regular hit,.better change that aleicard,.thanks,.
SWAY with Michael Boob
Aleicard
Fujin
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
I didn't know you can follow up iWS 2 after u/f+3+4 since this leaves you in BT. Anyway, thanks. It'll be updated.
chongibears
Tekken Lord Black
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
you can do WS+2 after uf3+4,.its just the same thing you try to do when doing BT d+1 WS+2 f+2 f~2 f,f+2 B!.,just change BT d+1 to uf3+4,.
SWAY with Michael Boob
Aleicard
Fujin
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
so what you're saying is, all followups from BT d+1 can also be done in u/f+3+4? maybe I shouldn't make a new launcher and follow up for u/f+3+4, instead I should just do BT d+1_u/f+3+4.
silencer017
Iron Fist God
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
additional stuff:

must be near like u/f+4 and must be aligned
f,f+3~b, u/f+3, f+2, f,N+2, f,f+2, B!

extra hits
f,f+3~b, u/f+4, f+2, f,N+2, f,f+2, B!
f,f+3~b, U/F+4, 1, f,N+2, f,f+2, B!

for those who find it hard to do BT 4,3, FC+1, f+1, f,f+2, B!
BT 4,3, FC+1, FC,d/f+2,1,4, PHX mixups

d/f+2, 2+3 (item move)

CH DRU b+1+2, d+3+4
Signature KINGky
fAR MORe KINGky
QUEENky
chongibears
Tekken Lord Black
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
uf3+4 is really hard to hit,.since its linear,.but still follw ups on BT d+1 work with it,.
SWAY with Michael Boob
Symbo
Shihan
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
In BT 4,3 FC+1, f+1, ff+2 B!, I understand that timing is strict for FC+1.. And I can't seem to make it connect. Do you have to be fast with it and do FC+1 immediately after BT 4,3? or do you have to wait a little bit for the perfect timing to do FC+1 after BT 4,3?

Also, I experience the same problem with d/b+4~SNK, SSR~PAN 2, 1, fN2, ff+2 B!... Does the 1 (or is it f+1?) need to be executed immediately after PAN 2? or is there a specific timing?

@silencer017
You probably don't know me but I remember how you beat me up with your Wong LEI Hung in Timezone in SM Megamall
chongibears
Tekken Lord Black
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
@Symbo: in BT 4,3 FC+1, f+1, ff+2 B combo,.FC+1 is easy to do,.just time it well,.you should worry about the F+1 after that,.thats the one making the combo hard to do,.most mistakes show up there when F+1 does not connect,.just keep on practicing.,.before i never landed that combo,.and was looking for alternative combos.,but BT 4,3 FC+1, f+1, ff+2 B combo seems to be the best,.others suck,.thats why i kept on practicing that and now,. i dont have problems with that combo,. good luck,.try holding f then 1 after FC+1,.thats what i do,.
SWAY with Michael Boob
crying freeman
Dragon Lord
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
what i do is i ff1 after FC 1..hehe.. seems to work alright

for the d/b4SNK PAN combo, you see how the opponent floats up to lei's eye level after you PAN 2? thats when you hit 2.. try it out a couple of times and it's pretty easy once you get the hang of it.. soon it'll be like an instinct.. it just needs timing

Last edited by crying freeman on May 15th, 2008 at 05:18

Signature [Lei2] (UM)

chongibears
Tekken Lord Black
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
in the db+4 SNA PAN 2 combo,.dont do 1,.do f+2.,it has bigger damage and easier to do,doing 1 jabs in juggles makes combos unable to connect that much,.well except for my favorite BT 4,3 FC+1 F+1 f,f+2 B! combo,.there you need to input a 1 jab,.
so its db+4 SNA PAN 2 f+2 f~2 f,f+2 B! do that.,
SWAY with Michael Boob
zachdarvin
Iron Fist God
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
well, almost all of the staple good stuff are here already. I'll probably just add some options for lei newbies.

d/b+4:
(if don't get to side step), d/f+1, 1, f,N,2, ff2 B!

to add things up after W!

you can try this setup:

d/f+1+2~f, W! 3~f, sitting SNK 1+2 or wait for lei to lie down to KND, then choose either 3 (low) or 4 (mid). Not as trusty as the usual d/f+1+2~f, 1, WS3 but the setup could sometimes get your opponent off guard.

on 2nd thought, you forgot BT 2 in your launchers.
BT 2 still has been one of my fave things to do during BT (the other being BT d+1). I regularly pull this stunt along with BT d+1 after the fn2 (opponent blocks), 1, 2, 1 BT setup.

BT 2, 1, f+2, fn2, ff+2, B!
Signature Tekken 6 Hong Kong Matches [HQ]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r_vWeuBeOI&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiL0aB1F1Ss&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_4mwWV5_HI&feature=channel_page
Aleicard
Fujin
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
wow. thanks for the additions. I'll add them up now. Sorry, I forgot about BT 2. I usually follow it up with f+1, as f+2/2 is not always guaranteed. I'm not quite sure if u/f+1 can be followed up. Bringing up BT 2 also brings up BT u/f+4, one of my infamous mixups.

thanks for all your additions.

@symbo: like what chongibears said, just do f+2 after PAN 2, it's more damage and much more guaranteed.

@silencer017: I added some more notations to your notations, but also added them to the first page. Oh, and even if it isn't CH DRU b+1+2, you can still do SLD d+3+4. oh, and another question is u/f+3 on BT or do you cancel bt?