Page Splits <1234>...59
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
handsomeboy123
I KILL U!!! -=TSB=-
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
sorry for being a newb... i answered dat question myself
Signature When you are getting better in tekken, it means you are becoming one of them. You will start losing friends and your brain starts to malfunction!!

Once you hit the top tier level in your country, it means you are already one of them. You will have no friends, no chicks, no life or even psychologically fkd up and having wet dreams cause of tekken!!

"Why become one of them? Being a SAD FK is not wat u want to be" Before is too late, call tekken quit-line 9481-1111,
Mundo
Iron Fist God
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
I keep seeing Feng doing a kick, and then getting a free launch after that kick connects (has the fall on ass property of d/f+1, but only on CH it seems).

Which move is that one, and just how good is it exactly? Sorry, but I'm still struggling a bit with navigating his movelist everywhere.
jeffytsujin
Iron Fist God
PSN: jeffytsujin
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Uberlynne
thanks. btw you're from the phils? me too Any word when tk6'll be hitting arcades here?

im from phils. yes we do have T6 here. most of all timezone arcades have atleast 1 or 2. try to visit megamall, glorietta and mall of asia.
Signature "Spontaneous Combustion woe-is-me"
*sparks*
BuNsHiChI TaWaRa
PSN: No....
XBL: Not without incident
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Mundo
I keep seeing Feng doing a kick, and then getting a free launch after that kick connects (has the fall on ass property of d/f+1, but only on CH it seems).

Which move is that one, and just how good is it exactly? Sorry, but I'm still struggling a bit with navigating his movelist everywhere.

Yeah that's the ch f+3 move. in the long run, it can be techable so I'll not rely on it too much. If only I have the time to update a move list, I would soooo do it.

Jeffytsujin or other pinoys who have T6 - Is there any way you guys can test if ch b+1 gives longer combos. It seems the effect gives a longer bounce animation and some of us suspect that it can be picked up by d/f+1. (hopefully)
Signature "Genius?? That's what losers say.. 'He's different, he's special'..Pick up your spear. All you have to do is your best." -Arngrim

- I launched?? I'll be darned...

jeffytsujin
Iron Fist God
PSN: jeffytsujin
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by *sparks*
Yeah that's the ch f+3 move. in the long run, it can be techable so I'll not rely on it too much. If only I have the time to update a move list, I would soooo do it.

Jeffytsujin or other pinoys who have T6 - Is there any way you guys can test if ch b+1 gives longer combos. It seems the effect gives a longer bounce animation and some of us suspect that it can be picked up by d/f+1. (hopefully)

ive tried this several times. d/f+1 is guaranteed after CH b+1, but u wont be able to pick ur opponent up.
Signature "Spontaneous Combustion woe-is-me"
handsomeboy123
I KILL U!!! -=TSB=-
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
wat about straight to db+1+2 after ch b+1
i ll giv dis one a go... and c if it B! or even hit...

ch b+1 cannot be back rolled anymore... is dat right? cause i dont c any1 back rolling it no more...
Signature When you are getting better in tekken, it means you are becoming one of them. You will start losing friends and your brain starts to malfunction!!

Once you hit the top tier level in your country, it means you are already one of them. You will have no friends, no chicks, no life or even psychologically fkd up and having wet dreams cause of tekken!!

"Why become one of them? Being a SAD FK is not wat u want to be" Before is too late, call tekken quit-line 9481-1111,
handsomeboy123
I KILL U!!! -=TSB=-
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
i dunno wtf they r doing... now dat they got dis unbreakable grab and make me ducks alot den they start using those 1,3 mid moves crazy...

wat moves can keep eddy stop sitting on the floor at close range and far range? except for b+1+2....

any ideas? + i dunno which way to ss eddy's moves

Anbu
Iron Fist God
PSN: MarkMishima
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Merged.

Please retain from making a new thread just for one question, this is the reason I made this thread, if you have a Feng related question, which this is, you ask here.

I'm going to try and answer your question as best as I can, I haven't played T6 so yeah, but in T5dr the way to fight Eddy and Christie is pretty simple actually.

SS Chreddy to the right, they don't track that way very well, they do have moves that do track that way but most of their moves don't, a way to get them out of RLX is b+4 and when you hit them out of RLX with b+4 you will get a free d+4, 1+2 combo. Don't let them out poke you, and don't get too happy with the shoulder, because if blocked=you're launched.
handsomeboy123
I KILL U!!! -=TSB=-
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
ya dis is sorta wat i do too....

but things lik their ss+4, and dey r lik right at ur face on rlx.... and den u have to guess 4~3 or 3~4... and guessing is something dat i dont lik to do....
is b+4 fast enuff to out beat it?

+ after that low rlx 4~3 or 3~4... which ever one ~~.... wat can we punish with? ws+4, d+4,1+2?

*sparks*
BuNsHiChI TaWaRa
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by jeffytsujin
ive tried this several times. d/f+1 is guaranteed after CH b+1, but u wont be able to pick ur opponent up.

ayt thanks.

Try what handsomeboy said. or maybe ff+3, d/b+3. hopefully that'll work. Looks like people won't be able to roll back from ch b+1. can anyone confirm?
Signature "Genius?? That's what losers say.. 'He's different, he's special'..Pick up your spear. All you have to do is your best." -Arngrim

Anbu
Iron Fist God
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by handsomeboy123
ya dis is sorta wat i do too....

but things lik their ss+4, and dey r lik right at ur face on rlx.... and den u have to guess 4~3 or 3~4... and guessing is something dat i dont lik to do....
is b+4 fast enuff to out beat it?

+ after that low rlx 4~3 or 3~4... which ever one ~~.... wat can we punish with? ws+4, d+4,1+2?

I'm telling you. Lots of b+4 ftw. If they turtle a lot, out turtle them, throw them, keep them on their toes.
handsomeboy123
I KILL U!!! -=TSB=-
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Anbu
I'm telling you. Lots of b+4 ftw. If they turtle a lot, out turtle them, throw them, keep them on their toes.

i ll try next time ... i do use it but i dont use it enuff as u said b4 ftw!!
as b4 is 12f should beat alot of their stuff...

i m not really scared of eddy turtling or poking.... jus the handstand stance and the rls....

btw jus telling every1... grabbing is easier to break now days... probably the game play is a little slower than b4 breaking grab is pretty easy...

handsomeboy123
I KILL U!!! -=TSB=-
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
another question.... but about avatar or customisation or watever...

except for the shaved head which i have got which u can shine it and do all these weird but funny looking motion by pressing 1+3+4...

any other people got any item dat can be used?

adipati
Raijin
PSN: thatgarlicguy
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
Yay! eventho it was late about a week, T6 has finally arrived at my country.
Aaannd, got a bunch to ask, brother..

1. whats the notation for instant BT?
2. i just noticing that CHb1 takes alot of range for b1+2 to reach. Is it still gives us guaranteed follow ups? I only managed to land things like db3_f3_df4.
3. Whats your staple juggle from ss4, ff43, ws2 or just someone make a thread about staple juggle already please. The diifferent attribution makes me confuse. like i was tried to land df1,f21 and db1+2. but the db1+2 was missed! damn!

thats it for now. ill throw more next time.
Signature PSN: thatgarlicguy
Add me as your friend, send me an invitation and lets play!
http://www.facebook.com/adipati.rahmat
https://twitter.com/adipatirahmat
Anbu
Iron Fist God
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Instant BT is f+3~4.
*sparks*
BuNsHiChI TaWaRa
#36 “Quote” Edit Post

Originally posted by adipati
3. Whats your staple juggle from ss4, ff43, ws2 or just someone make a thread about staple juggle already please. The diifferent attribution makes me confuse. like i was tried to land df1,f21 and db1+2. but the db1+2 was missed! damn!

try ss4, d/f+1, d/f+1, d/b+1+2. oh and I got some of the combos in the "monk powah combo thread" some of them needs to be confirmed though. If you guys have any combos to add, feel free to post in that thread as I will try my best to update the first post.

handsomeboy123
I KILL U!!! -=TSB=-
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
wat i recommend is do the juggles same as dr...
which is
uf+4_ss+4, df+1, ff1, f+4,3 B! and do ff+3, into oki

ws3, ff+4, df+1, df+1, f+4,3 B! ff+3 oki

df+3, 1, ff1, f+4,3 B! ff+3 oki

the reason why is dat wat i heard and wat i have done is dat after B! ff+4,3 b+1+2 the shoulder whiff every now and den if you r not doing it properly so ff+3, oki is a good idea...

however th eonly problem is that stomp is now punishable... not sure if its lauchable but its punishable for sure... 100% sure... so jus keep dat in mind...

kevek
Lone Wolf
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
does it require a different button to break BT 1+4 and BT 2+3?
Signature Trashtalk is cheap
Anbu
Iron Fist God
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Well extends both arms to grab so, should be 1+2.
KOR
SOUTH AFRICAN TEXAN
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
dudes.

i hate to inform you of this. but mark selcanin, ur feng moderator known as ANBU really looks like this:

Anbu

TEH INTERNET NERRDDZZZZ.
Signature I WILL ATTAIN PERFECTION
Originally Posted by EDDY PISTONS:
I could say we dont play in tx, or you know practice, it would make for a easy excuse but we are texans, we don't know what that means
GMMA.US