Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Anbu
Iron Fist God
PSN: MarkMishima
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Fire away!

Everyone can contribute to this thread, just be sure you aren't giving out false info
*sparks*
BuNsHiChI TaWaRa
PSN: No....
XBL: Not without incident
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Anbu
Fire away!

Everyone can contribute to this thread, just be sure you aren't giving out false info

didnt mean to waste this post but congrats for being a mod for Feng, Anbu.

oh before I forget, has anyone seen Feng's combo after ws+2? can he get a B! from that launcher? oh oh does ws+1,2,1 (last hit as ch) still exist? you know, the fall on butt property.
Signature "Genius?? That's what losers say.. 'He's different, he's special'..Pick up your spear. All you have to do is your best." -Arngrim

- I launched?? I'll be darned...

Anbu
Iron Fist God
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks a lot I appreciate it. Anyways...

out of all the videos I watched, I only seen 2 combos done from ws+2 and they were d/f+1, d/f+1 stomp into oki, and ws+2 f+2,1 d+4, 1+2. As for ws+1,2,1, they took away the effect of ws+4 and d/f+1 to make them fall on their butt so, it might have been taken out of ws+1,2,1's last hit on CH. We can't be too sure until we see it personally.

I'm not sure if we can get bounce off of ws+2, it's a funky launcher, but we can't say for sure yet.
adipati
Raijin
PSN: thatgarlicguy
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Congrats for being our new mod, anbu

well got a question here..
could we got a guaranteed stomp after B!?
Signature PSN: thatgarlicguy
Add me as your friend, send me an invitation and lets play!
http://www.facebook.com/adipati.rahmat
https://twitter.com/adipatirahmat
Anbu
Iron Fist God
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey thanks.

I'm sure you can run up during the B! effect and get a free stomp, but why settle for the stomp instead of just the combo you could get you know? It's also a possibility that we can't stomp them while in B! because stomp is done to grounded opponents, but that didn't change the fact that in DR and even in T6 I seen this, you could do the combo ws+2 d/f+1 d/f+1 stomp.
(NYC)Fab
Evo2011 Runner Up :(
PSN: Nyc_Fab
XBL: Youngfab
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by *sparks*
didnt mean to waste this post but congrats for being a mod for Feng, Anbu.

oh before I forget, has anyone seen Feng's combo after ws+2? can he get a B! from that launcher? oh oh does ws+1,2,1 (last hit as ch) still exist? you know, the fall on butt property.
Feng can get bounce from ws+2 I believe you could do 1,f4,3B! or maybe even df1,f4,3? not to sure on this one though. Also yes you can def get stomp after bounce.
Signature FOLLOW ME ON! www.twitch.tv/nycfab
FOLLOW ME AT! www.twitter.com/nycfab
FOLLOW ME ON!http://www.youtube.com/user/fab260

TTT2 Tourney Record: Ohio Seasons Beatings 2nd/ Texas Tekken Arena 1st/ Nec 2nd/ Scr 7th/ UT14 4th/ WinterBrawl7 1st/ FR16 7th
Anbu
Iron Fist God
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Right, makes sense. I just don't want to sound too positive about something we aren't 100% of yet, more like we are like 95%

To be totally honest, I never seen anyone, not even in DR do f+4,3 ended after ws+2, I will test it today later, and let you know, if it works in DR it should definitely work on T6 as well.

Thanks by the way fabulous.
(NYC)Fab
Evo2011 Runner Up :(
PSN: Nyc_Fab
XBL: Youngfab
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Right, makes sense. I just don't want to sound too positive about something we aren't 100% of yet, more like we are like 95%

To be totally honest, I never seen anyone, not even in DR do f+4,3 ended after ws+2, I will test it today later, and let you know, if it works in DR it should definitely work on T6 as well.

Thanks by the way fabulous.
You welcome yeah it works in dr its just that it does no damage, but now that we have bounce you can do even more damage. although even with bounce the old df1,df1,stomp might still be better.
Signature FOLLOW ME ON! www.twitch.tv/nycfab
FOLLOW ME AT! www.twitter.com/nycfab
FOLLOW ME ON!http://www.youtube.com/user/fab260

TTT2 Tourney Record: Ohio Seasons Beatings 2nd/ Texas Tekken Arena 1st/ Nec 2nd/ Scr 7th/ UT14 4th/ WinterBrawl7 1st/ FR16 7th
adipati
Raijin
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
okay. what options we got from low parry?

and does feng got any new parry?
*sparks*
BuNsHiChI TaWaRa
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by adipati
okay. what options we got from low parry?

and does feng got any new parry?

we can still connect a combo by doing d/f+1 after low parry like the other characters do now.

If the fall on butt property is gone for ws+1,2,1 then I find that move pretty much useless now.
oh and thanks Fab for the fill up.
Signature "Genius?? That's what losers say.. 'He's different, he's special'..Pick up your spear. All you have to do is your best." -Arngrim

Anbu
Iron Fist God
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Ok here is the answer to the ws+2 launcher. It's not that it does no damage NYCfab, it's that it's very very inconsistent.

I wouldn't say ws+1,2,1 is useless you got to use it as a ws mixup because if you are going to do ws+4 all the time, they can step to the right, and they can punish ws+2 and ws+3, so it's not worthless just not as good as in DR.
Uberlynne
Kyu
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
guys, does d/f+3 still juggle-able in tekken 6? ive seen a couple of vids and the jab after the d/f+3 doesnt seem to connect.
*sparks*
BuNsHiChI TaWaRa
#13 “Quote” Edit Post

I wouldn't say ws+1,2,1 is useless you got to use it as a ws mixup because if you are going to do ws+4 all the time, they can step to the right, and they can punish ws+2 and ws+3, so it's not worthless just not as good as in DR.

you got a point there alright. I wouldnt rely on the last hit anymore though. -_-

Originally posted by Uberlynne
guys, does d/f+3 still juggle-able in tekken 6? ive seen a couple of vids and the jab after the d/f+3 doesnt seem to connect.

Ive been asking that myself. it seems the only one that connected in one of the vids was b+1 lol! can anyone test this?

ps: on second thought, it still combos: http://youtube.com/watch?v=z8nBFaU7...feature=related @ 00:33

Last edited by *sparks* on Jan 25th, 2008 at 07:39

adipati
Raijin
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
i agree if ws121 used as mixup option from ws4. But i dont think anyone has ever side steping and punish ws4 before. Cuz its so fast and if you late, Feng got CH from you. And, doesnt ws121 pretty linear too?

btw, got a question here
Does Feng got any guaranteed damage from a floor breaks? Like a free launch?
i only seeing one vid where Feng got a free flipping-new-moves, but i dont know if its guaranteed or not.
*sparks*
BuNsHiChI TaWaRa
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by adipati
i agree if ws121 used as mixup option from ws4. But i dont think anyone has ever side steping and punish ws4 before. Cuz its so fast and if you late, Feng got CH from you. And, doesnt ws121 pretty linear too?

btw, got a question here
Does Feng got any guaranteed damage from a floor breaks? Like a free launch?
i only seeing one vid where Feng got a free flipping-new-moves, but i dont know if its guaranteed or not.

Unless if im mistaken, the same combos after B! should work. coz thats what happens when floor breaks.

edit: nevermind

Last edited by *sparks* on Jan 25th, 2008 at 17:44

Anbu
Iron Fist God
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
Yea you get a B! combo when the floor breaks.
Uberlynne
Kyu
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by *sparks*
you got a point there alright. I wouldnt rely on the last hit anymore though. -_-

Ive been asking that myself. it seems the only one that connected in one of the vids was b+1 lol! can anyone test this?

ps: on second thought, it still combos: http://youtube.com/watch?v=z8nBFaU7...feature=related @ 00:33

thanks. btw you're from the phils? me too Any word when tk6'll be hitting arcades here?

anyway, the most damage juggle i've seen after a B! is f,f+4,3, b+1+2 right?. But i also see f,f+3 after a B! and thenoki, (stomp maybe??)
*sparks*
BuNsHiChI TaWaRa
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Uberlynne
thanks. btw you're from the phils? me too Any word when tk6'll be hitting arcades here?

anyway, the most damage juggle i've seen after a B! is f,f+4,3, b+1+2 right?. But i also see f,f+3 after a B! and thenoki, (stomp maybe??)

Yeah I'm from phils but Im here in Az. I have no idea when T6 will hit there. try to visit tekkenphil.tripod.com and see the pinoy forums.
it seems thats the most damaging juggle for now if im not mistaken. I know B! ff+3, d/b+3 is guaranteed but Im not sure of the stomp.

WhiteDragon
Iron Fist God
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
You guys rememebr launcher,df+1,1,f+4,3, db+3_d+3+4_d+4,1+2 in T5dR?
B! ff+3, db+3_d+3+4_d+4,1+2 works just like that.
That means only db+3 is guaranteed and d+3+4 or d+4,1+2 is not guaranteed.
Signature The Dragon

The characters I play in T6 ===>
1st class:::: ---> only law
2nd class::: feng aking king Kazuya ---> just for fun
handsomeboy123
I KILL U!!! -=TSB=-
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
i find out dat bt grab in version D... which is wat hk have atm... does not have the animation dat youtube people r showing.... (the one dat chuck the opponent in the air and land on feng's back)

or m i doing it wrong?? cause i do remember myself doing it... well i cant really remmeber...

when i do bt.. and use grab it turns out to be the same 1 or 2 grab...
Signature When you are getting better in tekken, it means you are becoming one of them. You will start losing friends and your brain starts to malfunction!!

Once you hit the top tier level in your country, it means you are already one of them. You will have no friends, no chicks, no life or even psychologically fkd up and having wet dreams cause of tekken!!

"Why become one of them? Being a SAD FK is not wat u want to be" Before is too late, call tekken quit-line 9481-1111,