Page Splits <1234>...57
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Aken
Iron Fist God
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by yiggs
I'm not sure what I got. But I DID find Black Rage in my Item Box.

Anyone else have black rage without getting 3x treasure box?

I didnt get black rage but instead I got shirtless in my item box wonder if that its already there to begin with? (p2 Kaz going shirtless btw not p1...)
WhiteDragon
Iron Fist God
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Aken
most custom item come with different colors instead afaik...

for example Kazuya

white dress shirt and black dress shirt etc
gangster jacket? come in red blue and purple colors
glove with many different colors
I got the white color for my 1P law and I can't change the color back to black.(the default custom) But I didn't buy that white color. I'm confused.
Signature The Dragon

The characters I play in T6 ===>
1st class:::: ---> only law
2nd class::: feng aking king Kazuya ---> just for fun
Aken
Iron Fist God
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by WhiteDragon
I got the white color for my 1P law and I can't change the color back to black.(the default custom) But I didn't buy that white color. I'm confused.

when u go to ur item box just select default to all ur body part then check what u actually bought and equip it from there
p1 and p2 have uses different custom item btw
yiggs
#STAYYIGGS
PSN: yiggs_au
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Hmm, i had abotu 10 roulettes yesterday. Rush definitely DOES mean that you're going to get roulettes for the next x amount of times..

There were a few weird roulettes though. One of them, i got a plane and it flew across the screen and did a loop-the-loop. Another time, i got a whole heap of stars coming across the screen. No fucking idea what it does. I will check again.
Genxa
Lone Wolf
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
now that u mention it...
i also got the plane flying across the screen...

wtf???
Signature Originally posted by MMT I dont mind gays, they can play tekken too, though they normally abandon tekken in the middle of it and choose to play 3s instead.
*shurgs* aaarrgghh
yip_noob
No F*eng Wei!!!
PSN: Online
XBL: Offline
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
when i notice that a player is gonna get another roulette, i vs them even tho i know ill lose (thats a maybe - i aint dat bad), but i love the money!!!!!!!!!!!!

but this system is definitely better than T5 - i mean it took me ages to get a roulette and i played like so long just to get 100,000G
Signature CH b+1... b+1+2 HEY-YAAA!!

Aken
Iron Fist God
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by yip_noob
when i notice that a player is gonna get another roulette, i vs them even tho i know ill lose (thats a maybe - i aint dat bad), but i love the money!!!!!!!!!!!!

but this system is definitely better than T5 - i mean it took me ages to get a roulette and i played like so long just to get 100,000G

I thought only the player with Roulette on their card will get the money? no matter if he win or lose the match?

so both player get the money? cant be ...sound too weird...
yip_noob
No F*eng Wei!!!
PSN: Online
XBL: Offline
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
I thought only the player with Roulette on their card will get the money? no matter if he win or lose the match?

so both player get the money? cant be ...sound too weird...

But in t6, doesn't matter who wins the match, both sides get the same roulette G. That means if the roulette is 2000Gx10, the winner will get 2000Gx10 + 1000upG and the loser will get 2000Gx10 + 400G. If that's true, I love this new t6 roulette system

Originally posted by jAy-kEi
yes thats true.

Well it does seem weird, but jay-kei confirmed it so thats wat i do. But maybe coz thats not australian version?

im also wonderin, is all australian machines $2 a game?
Signature CH b+1... b+1+2 HEY-YAAA!!

=(Wang)=Frozen
Dragon Lord
PSN: FROZINC
XBL: |I^LOVE^KS|
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
So far for me i getting a number of roulettes...
One question, does multi roulette rush stack?

For me i think
One set of roulette rush = 10 match roulettes
most in a lucky i can get 4 sets..
I gotten about 20 set of roulettes rush, does that means i get 200+ matches with roulettes?
One lost will deduce 3 matches of roulettes..

Still no idea about the treasure box. So far only get a set...
Spend about 30 matches in local and manage to earn 1.2m.....
Signature
<CHAOS> RETRO
(CHAOS) FTW! |☆~|
yiggs
#STAYYIGGS
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
As far as I know, they definitely stack. I've been on Roulette for about 2 days now....

As for treasure boxes, they give you items. Check your Item Box. First set of treasure boxes you get should give you SP Rage (Black). Second should give you white. I'm still waiting for my white one T__T
Aken
Iron Fist God
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
As far as I know, they definitely stack. I've been on Roulette for about 2 days now....

As for treasure boxes, they give you items. Check your Item Box. First set of treasure boxes you get should give you SP Rage (Black). Second should give you white. I'm still waiting for my white one T__T

yah I checked today with a friend they do stack
Im gonna hunt down ppl with Roulette from now

so does this mean the item also stack too? like Rage color?
Aken
Iron Fist God
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by yip_noob
Well it does seem weird, but jay-kei confirmed it so thats wat i do. But maybe coz thats not australian version?

im also wonderin, is all australian machines $2 a game?

the thing is I try hard not to lose when I get Roulette so I wouldnt have a clue if both player get gold or not....coz I always end up winning the match

jking

yeah all aus T6 is $2 per game
back on the 2nd day after T6 arrived one machine were $1 for 2 credits for a couple of days due to some mistake with the setting and thats where I get all the wins from
WhiteDragon
Iron Fist God
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
when u go to ur item box just select default to all ur body part then check what u actually bought and equip it from there
p1 and p2 have uses different custom item btw
Finally I've figured out the reason why I got a white color pants for default. Once you start a law card (not sure about other characters) the default color of law's 1p will change to a white colored pants. If you want the black color back, you have to buy it and equip it. each color costs 40,000G.

I can't find the item that can do special move. I'm wondering is it still there or they have been removed?
Signature The Dragon

Aken
Iron Fist God
#34 “Quote” Edit Post

I can't find the item that can do special move. I'm wondering is it still there or they have been removed?

the item move is there but its a matter of what kind of item gave Law special move...coz I have no idea

as for Kaz is Neo Sunny so u might wanna ask in Law thread for his item
yiggs
#STAYYIGGS
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
I think the item move for law is called "Legendary Nunchaku" or something.
=(Wang)=Frozen
Dragon Lord
PSN: FROZINC
XBL: |I^LOVE^KS|
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
yiggs: Thankx dude! Any ideas of wang's item move?

I ended my roulettes.. i think one roulettes rush give you about 5-6roulettes match..
One lose during the process will deduce 3-4 roulettes match..

Hmm.. i will go check it out on my item list... Btw, how many item can you equip.. Sry for noob question.. And also the name of the black rage?
Signature
<CHAOS> RETRO
(CHAOS) FTW! |☆~|
WhiteDragon
Iron Fist God
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
I think the item move for law is called "Legendary Nunchaku" or something.
I've seen that name in the item shop. I bought the wrong one called "dragon Nunchaku". It's the old item from t5 and it's expensive (340,000G). Not sure about how much "Legendary Nunchaku" will cost. I'll check it when the next time i go to the arcade.
I got a black colored rage yesterday.

I don't see a lot of items for each character in t6 and most of them are just different colored items. My friend has a zafina card and her items for 1p and 2p seem all the same. He has saved about 1,000,000 G and can't find anything good for his character (he bought a skirt for Zafina, but its soso). That sucks tho.

Last edited by WhiteDragon on Feb 11th, 2008 at 16:37

Signature The Dragon

JURASSIC
Play more.Post less.
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
If you want the black color back, you have to buy it and equip it. each color costs 40,000G.

Holy fuck. 40 G's for colors? That's bogus.
Signature I'm internationally known.
Locally respected.
I come with the truth
Because that's the only method. -Common
S.M.P
Peeee Eyeeee!!!!
PSN: SMashedPotatoes
XBL: Fah-Q
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by JURASSIC
Holy fuck. 40 G's for colors? That's bogus.
true, but at the same time, you make so much money now, it really isnt as bad as it was in t5 with 10,000 for some colors..
Signature Perfect Input: SMP...TMD02...ETernalEMZ...OROCHIMARU...Kknator...Modrek...KoDee...Trungy...Bloodhawk...OFDP....LOC...Speedkicks...NeoXianWu...Blackula

Continuing to grow!
madman1973
Raijin
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
There was this guy last night at the arcade, playing with Asuka on a newly-created data card... after an hour or so fighting some expert player (and pretty much losing every time), got enough money in the roulettes to buy a Matsuri vest (200,000+). Money is no problem as long as you just keep playing. Win or lose, you get money. Which is awesome.
Signature Ranks are just fancy words. Records are just numbers.

For me, it's all about Customizations.