Frames and Hit Boxes

Page Splits <123>
Share This Topic
Share
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
redihokuto
4th Dan
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 49
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by handsomeboy123
its jus +1... i fink its never +3... if its +3... u can jus spam f1 den b4... u can win the game with jus 2 moves


Yes in Dr you can spam F1 back 4 against 10 frame chara cause f1 its' +3 frame;
I mean F1(+3) not neutral 1(+1).
so can you confirm F1 in T6 no more +3 on block?
P.s. sorry for my english

Last edited by redihokuto on Jul 3rd, 2008 at 14:08

boybato07
Warrior
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 156
From: Philippines
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
how to register in indotekken?
the other questions are in english but there is one in indo..
i dont know what this sentence means..
Nama game utama forum ini
Nama game gebuk2an terbaik sepanjang masa

i want the framelist of feng
Signature Maharot II III
adipati
Raijin
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 647
From: Indonesia
PSN: thatgarlicguy
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by boybato07
how to register in indotekken?
the other questions are in english but there is one in indo..
i dont know what this sentence means..
Nama game utama forum ini
Nama game gebuk2an terbaik sepanjang masa

i want the framelist of feng


download this
http://rapidshare.com/files/2537145..._Frame_Data.doc
Signature PSN: thatgarlicguy
Add me as your friend, send me an invitation and lets play!
http://www.facebook.com/adipati.rahmat
https://twitter.com/adipatirahmat
boybato07
Warrior
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 156
From: Philippines
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by adipati
download this
http://rapidshare.com/files/2537145..._Frame_Data.doc


thank you so much
i owe you alot
thanks again
Signature Maharot II III
Peanut
Shihan
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 111
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
@adipati- that rapidshare file you have there- are there any other files for other characters?
Signature [retired name]
Ultimat
Iron Fist God
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 1275
From: USA Kentucky
PSN: FireKungFuHero
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by adipati
As promised, im updating this T6 Feng Wei's Frame Data thread from the latest Inna-Tekken section. Hope this helps.
Credits goes also to INA Tekken, Sparks, Anbu, Dreamkiller and Lizanias

Heres the original thread
http://wiki.livedoor.jp/inatekken/d...7%cd%ad%b5%bbT6

Heres mine
http://www.indotekken.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1047


this is just regular T6, right?
Signature [Lei2]Drunken Kung Fu and Chinese Kung Fu Rules!!!Right Guys?

YEAH!!!
Irongoat
Shihan
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 115
From: Australia
PSN: knarfii
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Just clarifying. Against a backroller is the best option after bound ff3 db3?

also if i was to use the df1 instead of db3 does df1 catch back rollers in juggle?

havent really had time to play at arcade at all, only recently been playing abit so forgotten a lot of stuff. Thanks for help.

EDIT: typed in wrong topic...
Signature [dragonov]
bordocs
6th Dan
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 75
From: Philippines
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
does u/f+2 on block leaves you on negative frames? if so how many-? and how about its initiation? i12? i13?
Daddyneptune
Shihan
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 106
From: USA Ohio
PSN: Daddyneptune
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Peanut
@adipati- that rapidshare file you have there- are there any other files for other characters?


I'd like to know the same thing.
adipati
Raijin
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 647
From: Indonesia
PSN: thatgarlicguy
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Ultimat
this is just regular T6, right?


yeah, well, the transitions from T6 to T6BR were only slightly..
and TZ forum coding is hard to edit , so i prefer updating the Indotekken version (indonesian tekken community forum) since im the moderator for feng subforum and Indotekken is easier to edit.

or.. you could download this (Peanut/Daddyneptune)

http://rapidshare.com/files/2715598...ata._250809.xls

that file contained not only feng frame data, but also Dragunov, King, Law, Bryan, Baek, Jin, Asuka, Bob and Lee (those are character im using).

if anything, just ask

Originally posted by bordocs
does u/f+2 on block leaves you on negative frames? if so how many-? and how about its initiation? i12? i13?


wrong, thread brother
but, as you maybe already know by now, uf2 minus10 onblock, so only jab could catch it. But how the hell can jab catches autoss moves? So, IMO uf2 was perfectly safe.
Spam it!
like after moves like b1, b4 or df1, just uf2 immidiately to catch opp retaliations.
Signature PSN: thatgarlicguy
Add me as your friend, send me an invitation and lets play!
http://www.facebook.com/adipati.rahmat
https://twitter.com/adipatirahmat
Irongoat
Shihan
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 115
From: Australia
PSN: knarfii
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
i thought BT d+3 was changed to -14i on block in BR? so stupid if its still launch punishable and BT1+2 got nerfed...
Signature [dragonov]
Irongoat
Shihan
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 115
From: Australia
PSN: knarfii
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by adipati
or.. you could download this (Peanut/Daddyneptune)

http://rapidshare.com/files/2715598...ata._250809.xls

that file contained not only feng frame data, but also Dragunov, King, Law, Bryan, Baek, Jin, Asuka, Bob and Lee (those are character im using).



Thanks for sharing mate saves me the time of doing that lol cheers!
Signature [dragonov]
ChrisCP
Dragon Lord
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 829
From: Australia
#33 “Quote” Edit Post


That file looks supre tasty man but for some reason both my inernet accounts are hated on by rapidshare
Would you have the time to mail that too me? Done thanks~! Pretty please *bats eyes*

Last edited by ChrisCP on Aug 31st, 2009 at 08:55

Signature Better lucky than good.

Originally posted by Shinjin
"my tekken is all about tech catches and setups, this new tekken is about poking and being gay with the wall ?_?."
zarzobnz
:D!
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 3988
From: New Zealand
PSN: zarzob
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Irongoat
i thought BT d+3 was changed to -14i on block in BR? so stupid if its still launch punishable and BT1+2 got nerfed...


stupid that it's launchable on block? rofl

I don't get it, you can spam bt 1+2 all day since it's "safe" (except at the wall when there's no pushback) and leads to really good oki on hit
then you do the occasional bt d+3, depending on the character(and range) you get a bound combo or ff2,d+4,1+2 or ff2 d4 into dash BT/f+3,4 backroll catch

i think it's reasonable for bt d+3 to be launch punishable lol
Signature Scrub Combos [ Vol. 1 ] - [ Vol. 2 ] - [ Vol. 3 ] - [ Vol. 4 ]
[ Rage Death Combo Exhibition ] - [ Nina Vol. 1 ] - [ Nina Vol. 2 ]
Irongoat
Shihan
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 115
From: Australia
PSN: knarfii
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by zarzobnz
stupid that it's launchable on block? rofl

I don't get it, you can spam bt 1+2 all day since it's "safe" (except at the wall when there's no pushback) and leads to really good oki on hit
then you do the occasional bt d+3, depending on the character(and range) you get a bound combo or ff2,d+4,1+2 or ff2 d4 into dash BT/f+3,4 backroll catch

i think it's reasonable for bt d+3 to be launch punishable lol


haha i think its more the fact i THOUGHT it was -14 on block for ages in BR that kinda hurt when i realised it wasnt haha. I prefer BT 2+4 anyway but the occasional d+3 doesnt hurt as now you can bound but before i didnt really like it as i could only pull off BT d3 ws4 d4 1+2 =p
Signature [dragonov]
adipati
Raijin
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 647
From: Indonesia
PSN: thatgarlicguy
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by zarzobnz
stupid that it's launchable on block? rofl

I don't get it, you can spam bt 1+2 all day since it's "safe" (except at the wall when there's no pushback) and leads to really good oki on hit
then you do the occasional bt d+3, depending on the character(and range) you get a bound combo or ff2,d+4,1+2 or ff2 d4 into dash BT/f+3,4 backroll catch

i think it's reasonable for bt d+3 to be launch punishable lol


thats sounds so sexy..

anywei, we really should discuss things like this in QA thread, since its gettin dead lately
Signature PSN: thatgarlicguy
Add me as your friend, send me an invitation and lets play!
http://www.facebook.com/adipati.rahmat
https://twitter.com/adipatirahmat
tuxedokman
3rd Dan
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 31
From: United States
PSN: neeelco, tuxedokman
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
i'd love to get the frame data on feng, i dont know indo and the rapid share link is dead now
Signature G4 - Arena 2003

TEAM GAZOO - KaNe, chetchetty, tuxedokman, jester
onikage
Iron Fist God
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1035
From: USA Georgia
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by tuxedokman
i'd love to get the frame data on feng, i dont know indo and the rapid share link is dead now


same
Signature the world, which seems
to lie before us like a land of dreams,
so various, so beautiful, so new,
hath really neither joy, nor love, nor light,
nor certitude, nor peace, nor help for pain
Jarekov
1st Dan
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 18
From: USA Illinois
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
frame data on feng in br?
adipati
Raijin
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 647
From: Indonesia
PSN: thatgarlicguy
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
Signature PSN: thatgarlicguy
Add me as your friend, send me an invitation and lets play!
http://www.facebook.com/adipati.rahmat
https://twitter.com/adipatirahmat

 All times are GMT. The time now is 15:55

Page Splits <123>
Moderator Tools
Forum Jump