T6BR Juggle/Okizeme/Wall thread (1st post)

Page Splits <1234>...37
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Kamadoma
1st Dan
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
I think I've seen a video where WS 4,4 causes B! if the WS 4,4 was done after d/b+4.

Anyway has anyone tried doing d+4,3,3 to follow up a B!? Is it possible without doing the crouch dash? I have yet to practice my f, N,d, d/f.

Last edited by Kamadoma on Feb 13th, 2008 at 00:08

NoodleHead
will touch u gently
PSN: TastyPPJuice
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
ws+4,4 used to B! til the latest Japanese version. Apparently Namco considered it to be too cheap so they removed both 1+2 and ws+4,4's B! status and letting us suffer.

I was thinking of d+4,3,3,3~f post B! since the beginning of the B! discussion. However, I have a feeling that it might not connect on the last hit, and even if it does, it might not be damaging enough compared to the new found juggle.
Kamadoma
1st Dan
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Okay I'll just wait for confirmation if the d+4,3,3,3~f would connect coz I love using that Baek Rush move for okizeme. The d/b+3,3~f FLA, 1,2,3~f FLA 1+2, 4 looks nice but it might take some practice so I'll probably stick with d/f+3,4 for ending the B! for the meantime.

d/f+3,4 is always a sure connect after B! right? I've only seen one video doing it after B! so I just wanna confirm.

Last edited by Kamadoma on Feb 13th, 2008 at 05:59

noobkken
Iron Fist God
PSN: Launch+
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Depends on the bound distance. Off a short juggle, say df2, 2,3, 2,3, b3 b!, dash d4,3,3 connects without a problem. The more hits in a juggle, the further away every subsequent hit pushes, so a full juggle b!, d4,3,3 last hit or last 2 hits even will sometimes whiff.

Even if the full rush connects, there might still be some pushback, you wont get the kind of oki from DR.

Dont really see much of a use for df3,4 as a b! ender. I'm guessing 2nd hit doesnt reach in a long juggle, though.

One thing i noticed about bound while using kaz is that sometimes its better to wait abit, till the opp almost lands, before juggling. Say for kaz ewgf, 1, f4 b!, if you do a quick dewgf its hard to follow with anything else. If you wait abit, till the opp is nearer the ground, you can connect up to 3 dewgfs. Weird lol.

4,3,3~f looks promising. Yoshi and zafina's hoarding my attention now though lol.
Signature < LCD- > | < TKSG > | < Launch+ > | (Lounge+
Kamadoma
1st Dan
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
So I guess it's a choice between using 3 sets of 2,3 FLA for a full juggle or just 2 sets of 2,3 FLA so I can do oki with d+4,3,3.
dave27
7th Dan
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by noobkken
Nope, wish it did.

So 4,4 doesnt give bound status in Int Version? I see...
Signature mhackRhack
FLA to the max!
noobkken
Iron Fist God
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Ok i was wrong, df2, 2,3,2,3, b3 b!, dash d4,3,3, last hit whiffed. Tried only 2 or 3 times, maybe i didnt dash deep or catch the opp low enough, but it looked pretty unlikely to connect. Think last time i got it near the wall, so that's not accurate.

df2, 4, 3+4~f, 2,3, b3, b!, df3,4 hits consistently. Of course i think b!, dash db3,3~f, 1+2,4 is better, surely.

Currently using jabs to end wall carry juggles, then ff3 for b!.
darkmanlive
2nd Dan
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
does any one know what is baeks item ?
i got 300g but i dont know whats the item

plus i always use as an air combo

2,3 2,3 2,3~fla b3 then db3,3~fla db3,3~ fla then 2,3 2,3 im working on a finish

NoodleHead
will touch u gently
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by darkmanlive
does any one know what is baeks item ?
i got 300g but i dont know whats the item

plus i always use as an air combo

2,3 2,3 2,3~fla b3 then db3,3~fla db3,3~ fla then 2,3 2,3 im working on a finish

sounds a little too long to be true, but it it works, then u can try to end it w/ FLA 3+4. It is one of the fastest long range FLA attack. (d/f+3 being the longest range attack outa FLA)
darkmanlive
2nd Dan
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
im currently ending it with d/f 3+4 thats after doing 2,3 three times
the whole combo takes about 45% it depends on how you start it
i use ss 3+4 to start on a counter
i can video cam it for you
you'll have to wait tell i find my camera
kuma
7th Dan
PSN: H*U*N*T*I*NG B*E*A*R
XBL: *F*a*N*a*T*i*C*
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
i have few questions:
1.whats the most damaging non wall combo for baek?
2.after f,d,d/f+3, u/f+3,4,3 - can you do d+4,3,3,3~f? or is it possible to continue this combo ending with 1+2,4?

thanks!
darkmanlive
2nd Dan
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by kuma
i have few questions:
1.whats the most damaging non wall combo for baek?
2.after f,d,d/f+3, u/f+3,4,3 - can you do d+4,3,3,3~f? or is it possible to continue this combo ending with 1+2,4?

thanks!

after f,d,d/f+3, u/f+3,4,3 -d+4,3,3,3~f 1+2,4 im not sure didnt try that before.
i usually do f,d,d/f+3, u/f+3,4,3 db 3,3~f then 1,2,3~f (if you luck and was close enough) you can do another 1,2,3~f1+2,4 or 3+4

and i think the one i posted before is the most damaging +and the one from the last post 2,3 2,3 2,3~fla b3 then db3,3~fla db3,3~ fla then 2,3 2,3 2,3 df 3+4
Silvertear
Warrior
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by darkmanlive and i think the one i posted before is the most damaging +and the one from the last post 2,3 2,3 2,3~fla b3 then db3,3~fla db3,3~ fla then 2,3 2,3 2,3 df 3+4

OMG! You sure 'bout this? (O_o) Have you tried it yourself? Need confirmation.
darkmanlive
2nd Dan
toothy
Fujin
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
so has anyone worked out a T6 juggle loop yet? or has the oki mechanic changed too much?
I was thinking something along the lines of:
juggle into fla b+3 b!, f,f, db+3,3~f, 2,3, d+2, db+3,3~f_f,f, d+4,4,3,3~f
Just wanna know if his oki is similar to DR or not with his godly db+2 karate chop!
Signature Zarzob:"I was like 'where's the PAB uf+2?.... There it is..."
toothy
Fujin
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
and I think darkmanlive's juggle only works when they hit the wall after the B!,db+3,3~f,2,3 ?
Signature Zarzob:"I was like 'where's the PAB uf+2?.... There it is..."
noobkken
Iron Fist God
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by darkmanlive
2,3 2,3 2,3~fla b3 then db3,3~fla db3,3~ fla then 2,3 2,3 2,3 df 3+4

If i'm not reading that juggle wrong, that's 6 hits after the bound without wall. I say its impossible. I'll try it in a day.

You're an aussie player? Which area? Brisbane or sydney? Who else plays at your arcade?

Toothy: d2 ender, especially post-bound, isnt as good as DR. Pushback in juggles gets really ridiculous after a few hits, especially after bound.

And also i cant say for sure, but it seems df3+4 does heaps of dmg as a juggle ender. I tried b!, db3,3~f, df3+4 a couple of times and didnt get it. Maybe i didnt try hard enough lol. Anyone with any good juggle involving df3+4 post-bound?
NoodleHead
will touch u gently
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
d/b+3,3~f seems to be slower than other fla transitions. Perhaps u can try d/b+3,3~f 1,2,3~f_2,3 into d/f+3+4 to see if it becomes easier. The recovery after 1,2,3~f and 2,3 should be fast enough for u to insert a d/f+3+4 in it.

I am also skeptical w/ darkmanalive's juggle... Not to say about his join date, but I have never heard of him or seeing him in the previous Baek thread. As much as I hope his juggles are true, I remain unconvinced. Sorry, nothing personal.

noobkken, can u test darkmanalive's juggle? Theoretically based on his DR juggle, it is "possible" that Baek can get in a 10 hit in his juggle, but it seems unlikely that it can be done w/ B! in the middle. Let us know what u have found out, thx.
noobkken
Iron Fist God
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Ah well. Didnt work at all lol. Though i figured out what likely happened. Probably whoever or the cpu being at the receiving end, didnt tech or backrolled the 2nd db3,3~f. So the juggle ended there, its a pickup by the 2nd db3,3~f.

I doubt anyone wants to hear the different tests i did, but if there's any contest about my findings then i'll list out what i tried.

Anyway, baek's juggling really seems to kinda suck. Tried df2, 2,3, 2,3, b3 b!, db3,3~f, 2,3, df3+4 and yes that did work, but dmg was meh. Couldnt get that bound ender off df2, 4, 3+4~f, 2,3, b3. df3+4 didnt reach. I tried df2, 4,3,3~f, 2,3, b3 b!, and cant remember if that bound juggle worked after. Oops.

Anyway for 4,3,3~f after df2, a slight dash helps, otherwise 2nd hit whiffs sometimes. df2, 4,3,3~f, 3+4~f, 2,3, b3, the b3 will whiff, tried that many times.

The death combo was df1, 1,2, df4,4,4 at the wall wasnt it? Couldnt even get the df4 after just 1,2, to hit. Anyone else playing int. version to clarify? Not many wall options. =/
CD-DT
Eternal Student
PSN: SCA__Reborn
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
TekkenFaqs
- An open to the public All Character Punishment and Combo Site for T6 and DR.
Take a look and submit entries if you can.
Signature Team: Dumb Luck...members 1....level 4....I like long walks on the beach...which usually happen after a long night of drinking