Page Splits <1234>...20
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
[~DTC~]
Combo Derper
XBL: Nor 360 =S
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
lol, haven't actually saw it...but I actually doubt my ghost to be good anyways...expect it to be 3 - 0, opponents way
Signature &// - Dragon - Tiger - Crane -DTC
chongibears
Tekken Lord Black
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
i don't know if you guys tried this but i managed to fight my own ghost while even using my card. so what happened was chongibears vs. chongibears. heheeh. i was shocked, i thought that wouldn't be possible.
Signature [Lei2] chongibearz = Snakes,dragons,panthers,tigers,cranes,and phoenixes
"With these creatures, being drunk, and my sleeping habits, Ive got nothing to lose."
FreeeeEeeeze!! YuR Nat Gud Enap!!!
SWAY with Michael Boob
[~DTC~]
Combo Derper
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Woah...lol, its very difficult to have a match against your own character control by comp, let alone your ghost...did you beat it? or lose to it just to gain 1k?
crying freeman
Dragon Lord
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
my ghost earned me 6k....hmm...
well...my ghost goes into CRN then 3,4,2,3s all the time,....wtf....
i know im a noob, but not like THAT..hahaha!
hahaha..i wonder if my ghost got updated :p
Signature [Lei2] (UM)

chongibears
Tekken Lord Black
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
its so funny because i noticed in most of my games, when the match starts i always do b3+4 BT db (evasive crouch roll bullshit if you know what i mean. ) and when i fought with my own ghost , it was like round 1..fight! then me and my ghost both did the b3+4 BT db at the same time! i was laughing and i said to myself, they really do save your moves. i beat my ghost. because one swipe is 18 php and IMO its more expensive than just having 1k from your ghost.haha ouch!

Signature [Lei2] chongibearz = Snakes,dragons,panthers,tigers,cranes,and phoenixes
"With these creatures, being drunk, and my sleeping habits, Ive got nothing to lose."
SWAY with Michael Boob
Aleicard
Fujin
PSN: takatodo
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
lolzers. 1k isn't worth a 18php. I remember my ghost back in DR. my panda always did a f+1,1,1 on start, kills backdashers and spammers alike. ahahah. I don't start with the evasive move though, my Lei ghost is pretty much inconsistent. one moment he goes to a lying down stance and constantly presses 2, then stands up drunk and does the drunk dance 3,2,4 into phoenix and takes a sip back to DRU and a lot of garbage moves.

wow you're ghost earned 6k just from crane dancing, that's some wicked crap, crying freeman.
chongibears
Tekken Lord Black
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
lols. IMO thats the result of too much testing the new moves of lei!!!.hahahaha!
SWAY with Michael Boob
Aleicard
Fujin
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
yeah, maybe I WAS trying out a hell lot of moves back then, well, at least my Lei ghost is the snaziest moving Lei in gateway mall. Friggin crazy moves paired of with show off antics, transitions galore, and just plain old 3 spammin. Yep, that's my ghost alright.
chongibears
Tekken Lord Black
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
speaking of the plain old 3 spammin, i tried getting 1000g from nancy because of that. yehay!. spam 3 baby!.
SWAY with Michael Boob
[~DTC~]
Combo Derper
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
spam 3? As in just keep mashing 3???
chongibears
Tekken Lord Black
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
yeah, but to be detailed i use f+3, its fast, big damage,you still have time to side step Nancy's attacks. other people use specials, which is a really bad idea IMO, takes too long, you'll just get hit with her attacks,stick to moves that are not strings,fast, and big damage,25-35 would be fine as long as the delay is not large.
SWAY with Michael Boob
Aleicard
Fujin
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
in calculating for DPS(damage per second) spamming 3 yields about 45 damage per second if spammed and CH. while Lei's unblockable only yields 25-30 damage per second since it takes him 3 seconds to initiate CRN stance and do the unblockable.
chongibears
Tekken Lord Black
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
yeah! f+3 rules! try it guys.and win 1000g against nancy.
SWAY with Michael Boob
CUTEandCUDDLY
Banned By Mod
PSN: WhenISeeYourSmile
XBL: YouMakeMyDayComplete
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
why lei is always on drunk....
Signature CUTEandCUDDLY[RPM] - Mentor
?CUTE it doesn?t mean it is harmless ; CUDDLY it doesn?t mean you can just play with it?
DiRtyOLdMaNyAk[RPM] - sooner than soon...
NoObSaiBot[RPM] - coming soon...
Suu-san
Shihan
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
*sits down*I don't see anywhere in the else to ask my question, so I guess I'll ask it here....

Does Lei have 2 voice actors in Tekken 5? Because in a fight/during his "you win!" thing, he sounds like he has a bit of an brit-asian accent, but during his cutscenes and his ending, he sounds purely american. Better yet, why is it he speaks English rather than Chinese (whichever chinese he would speak, there's like 3 or so different ways to speak chinese, right?)
Signature And another boot to the head for Jinny and the wimp.
IT'S THE CHOO-CHOO SHOE, CHARLIE!!!
Never accept defeat!
chongibears
Tekken Lord Black
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
hmmm,. i really don't know about that but all i can say is...

"YUR NAT GUD ENAP!!"[Lei2]
SWAY with Michael Boob
Suu-san
Shihan
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by chongibears
hmmm,. i really don't know about that but all i can say is...

"YUR NAT GUD ENAP!!"[Lei2]

! I'll have to put that response somehow in fan-art comic form! But I guess some questions will never be answered...
Signature And another boot to the head for Jinny and the wimp.
IT'S THE CHOO-CHOO SHOE, CHARLIE!!!
Never accept defeat!
Aleicard
Fujin
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
Lei's from hong kong. Majority of hong kong people speak in cantonese, and some know how to speak in mandarin, but since Lei is currently 49 years old, he most probably must have been under the british when he was a kid, that's why he knows how to speak in english and this also explains why a lot of people in Hong Kong know how to speak in English. The only weird thing though is the voice change during story mode and during the real fight.

I recall Lei having the cantonese/hong kong accent back in T4, during fight or even during story mode. It's only in T5 that they made Lei's voice sound very american during cutscenes.
st3v3_f0x
Deity
PSN: eRo-sEnNiN <CXR>
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Yo! i'm planning to use Lei.. problem is, i don't know where to start.. what should i learn first to be a good Lei player?
Signature eRo - sEnNiN <CXR>
eRo - sEnNiN <<CXR>>

still inactive in tekken...
Aleicard
Fujin
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
I see everyone in the philippines seems to have noticed Lei's potential. ahaha

To start, you must start with Lei's basic movelist from DR if you have a PSP/PS3, then add it with Exalted's Notes on Tekken 6 Lei. All the new moves are there. After that, you study my juggles/combos thread. after that, you have to learn some Lei setups as well as Lei punishes. It's kinda like what you did on your first Tekken character.

The easiest part maybe is the combo/juggle part. The hardest part of all is the basics. Getting to know all the stances, transitions, frame datas, move properties, stance properties. Good luck to ya.