Page Splits 123>...20
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Eagle's Shadow
Toe.
PSN: EAGAD
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Well, here we are. The newest Lei forum. There's nothing much to look at as of right now but we can all help change that.

Let's get it poppin', ladies.

Here's Lei's old DR threads of interest.

Last edited by Eagle's Shadow on Jan 14th, 2008 at 01:04

Guylon
War Lord
PSN: linglingfat
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
*have a seat*

Where's everyone else?
Signature LING2FAT
Eagle's Shadow
Toe.
PSN: EAGAD
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Guylon
*have a seat*

Where's everyone else?

"What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungee-chord?"
Twin-skies
2nd Dan
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
It's beena veery long time

*listens to cricket chirps*

Our local arcade just got its hands ona Tekken 6 machine.

Quite franky, I like the way Lei's 3+4 from his Play Dead stance has been replaced with the new rising move sets.
Signature "Though Shalt Never ASSUME - it makes an ASS of U and ME." - Richard Marcinko
Guylon
War Lord
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Eagle's Shadow
"What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungee-chord?"

"I'M A GREAT MAGICIAN! Your clothes are red."

Anyone got facebook acc.?
Signature LING2FAT
SuikenUser
Tell the News
PSN: Suikenuser
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
wud up peepz *sits down* seeing that super arcade will be getting T6 any day now, I just wanted to let you know that Socal top Lei player will stay with Lei and rep for all lei players ! I'll post vids and etc when I get into it more !!
The Exalted
Last of the Trueborn
PSN: Exaltedvow
XBL: A Cautionary Tale...
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Oh great...time to vent.

First Canada gets it so Neorussell can play...

Then Texas gets it so that Vineet can play...

Now California gets it so that N8 and Suiken can play...

WHAT DOES NAMCO HAVE AGAINST ME!!!!!!
Signature ****The (B.A.D) Exalted?**** - "The NYC Hierarchy Ranking System (HRS) is live! "

"You look up because you desire to be Exalted...and I look down, because I am EXALTED." - Nietzsche

The bold embodiment of JUSTICE!@!, 'NYC's Wayward Son?' and Lei Wulong MASTER [RRD]
l337v1n337
[RRD]/[GDZLLA]\[IFC]
PSN: L337v1n337
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SuikenUser
wud up peepz *sits down* seeing that super arcade will be getting T6 any day now, I just wanted to let you know that Socal top Lei player will stay with Lei and rep for all lei players ! I'll post vids and etc when I get into it more !!

sup suiky. hit me up on aim so we can discuss what ive found so far!
Signature washed up
MYK [jamgi]
BoOoOOmM!!!!!
PSN: MYK-jamgi
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
since i dont see a Q and A thread

i'll just post in this one..

2 questions how bad is KND to that stance from KND to the low that gives a juggle with d2? Sorry i dont know the notation to that.

another question. Does df11 jail on block? And/or can you SS the 3rd hit or 2nd hit in df111?

k thanks
Signature "What is Love?"

Guylon
War Lord
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by MYK [jamgi]
since i dont see a Q and A thread

i'll just post in this one..

2 questions how bad is KND to that stance from KND to the low that gives a juggle with d2? Sorry i dont know the notation to that.

another question. Does df11 jail on block? And/or can you SS the 3rd hit or 2nd hit in df111?

k thanks

I don't understand 1st question. if you ask how bad if the low is blocked... bad enough to get launched.

Not sure about 2nd question but i think blocked df11 is jab punishable cmiiw.

Edit: regarding the question, i've tried it out with friend, df1,1 jails on block.

Last edited by Guylon on Mar 21st, 2008 at 17:55

Signature LING2FAT
Aleicard
Fujin
PSN: takatodo
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
pardon me for asking, but what does Jail mean?
Guylon
War Lord
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Aleicard
pardon me for asking, but what does Jail mean?

You can't duck the next hit.

d/f+1,1, it's mh but you can't duck the second hit even if you block the first.
Signature LING2FAT
Aleicard
Fujin
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Guylon
You can't duck the next hit.

d/f+1,1, it's mh but you can't duck the second hit even if you block the first.

Aah. I see. Thanks. What other Lei moves are jail moves? is d/f1,1 the only one?
The Exalted
Last of the Trueborn
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
ROFL!!! "Jail" that's a Cali term or something, ive never heard it used before on the east coast. As for moves that cause "guard stun" or "frame advantage" Lei has quite a few. He probably has more than any other character.

Now for the good news: NYC, according to rumors, will be getting Tekken 6 in April! THAT'S NEXT MONTH!!! YAY!!!!!! I dont have to be jealous and pray for all of your demises anymore!

And then there's the bad news: Im a "pad" player, and I utterly suck using stick. I'm gonna get seriously owned up by better and even scruby stick players. I have to find a way to hack the cabinet and use a pad.
Signature ****The (B.A.D) Exalted?**** - "The NYC Hierarchy Ranking System (HRS) is live! "

"You look up because you desire to be Exalted...and I look down, because I am EXALTED." - Nietzsche

The bold embodiment of JUSTICE!@!, 'NYC's Wayward Son?' and Lei Wulong MASTER [RRD]
Aleicard
Fujin
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
don't worry. I used to be a poor stick player myself. T6 was the one great arcade machine that taught me how to use t3h stick. Well, probably it's because the juggles in T6 is a lot more easier to pull than in DR due to the b! system.

Anyway, good luck on T6 this april.
[~DTC~]
Combo Derper
XBL: Nor 360 =S
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
Has anyone got a little box saying something about your ghost earning 1000g for you??? I kinda skim read it before I started the match. Can someone give me detail on what is that suppose to mean...
Signature &// - Dragon - Tiger - Crane -DTC
The Exalted
Last of the Trueborn
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by [~DTC~]
Has anyone got a little box saying something about your ghost earning 1000g for you??? I kinda skim read it before I started the match. Can someone give me detail on what is that suppose to mean...

It means your ghost...earned 1000g for you...

[~DTC~]
Combo Derper
XBL: Nor 360 =S
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
So there is really that function... my friend was like haha you lost 1000g because you made a ghost...sure scared me...==" Oh just wondering how does that work? Does it mean your ghost has beaten a person or a set number of people like 10 people...
Signature &// - Dragon - Tiger - Crane -DTC
The Exalted
Last of the Trueborn
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by [~DTC~]
So there is really that function... my friend was like haha you lost 1000g because you made a ghost...sure scared me...==" Oh just wondering how does that work? Does it mean your ghost has beaten a person or a set number of people like 10 people...

I dunno, but the operative word here is "earned." If you have earned something, there is no loss involved!

I wouldn't sweat it too much, just be thankful that someone loss to the CPU.

Aleicard
Fujin
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
ghosts have been earning money since T5, they can't lose money for you, I think. In my case, my ghost never lost any amount of money for me.

oh yeah, have you ever seen your own ghost fight? I saw mine and went like, "wow, my ghost boasts all of Lei's new moves, he's crazy. I'm not like that."