Page Splits 123>...6
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
TheDinosaur
Hurm
XBL: Archelon
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
This thread is basically like Shauno's one which he made for Tekken 4. I haven't included everything in it because that would make it unwieldy and huge, but I tried to keep most of the stuff which people don't necessarily do or know about.

General:
Hopkicks are -12, not -10
You should be able to low parry out of techroll: just hold df at the end of your tech, don?t time it.
Cross-over tech traps like UF,n+4 can be blocked with neutral guard.
any ws+4 that knocks down (julia,wang, but apparently not ling) is -15 on block with pushbacl.

Frame data:
www.sdtekken.com is in the process of being updated.

Anna:
Her FC game is easily sidestepped to the left, you should constantly be stepping left in this matchup
FC df+2 is safer than some tripping lows, and sometimes pushes back so that popular WS punishes miss, it is possible to punish with dewgf, dash jet upper, steve?s ffn+2 and lei?s ff+3 etc though.
Her df+1,2,4 cannot be ducked on block (if undelayed)
You can ssl df+4,df+4 if you are on P1 side.
Her df+2 is -10
WS+2 is safe.
you can SW the last hit of uf+3,1,3+4 (whatever that move is) and get to her back on block.

Armor King:
He sucks. You can duck the second hit of most of his strings on block.
His sweep is techrollable

Asuka: her db+4~d is safe
Her b+1 and FC df+2 are -11
Ws+3 is -19 with huge pushback, she can recover crouching to avoid a great deal of moves like Bryan's mach breaker.
1+4,2,4 is -15
df+1,2 second hit is duckable.

Asuka has no real exploitable holes, or particularly cheap moves (1+2?)

Beak:
All flamingo enders are horrific on block (generally more than -17)
4,4 is safe though
Quick moves with strong evasion against highs eat his strings alive (ganny df+2, lili d+3+4) as they go under his mids.
you can safely backdash after d+4,33 and he can only hit you with the low ender.
His f+1+2,4 and b+4 are at least -16
You can sometimes backroll d+2 after f+1+2,4 depending on range
Flamingo throw is always 1+2, should be easy to break.
You can BT low jab out of 12343 in your back.

Bruce:
He is very unsafe, he doesn?t track well to the right. No real abusable moves.
df+1,2 is -12 with pushback. Some characters can punish.
1212 is -14 and forces crouch
d+4 is -16! rape
df+3 is safe. df+3 (hit),1 (block) is safe (0 on block). df+3(block/whiff),1(block) is VERY unsafe.

Bryan:
143, ws+3, df+12, d+32, d+23, qcb+4 can all be punished with jabs.
12>1 can be ssl?ed for a free launch.
His db+3 is negative frames on hit, and -14 (?) on block but has pushback.
3212 can be ssr?ed
Taunt cannot be reversed in DR (?)
jet upper is -10, can be punished by Lee and sometimes Craig etc.

Chreddy;
You can get small float juggles after most of her practical RLX transitions now (b+3,3 is the most popular one)
Law flipkicks
Williams d+4,1 etc
Feng d+4,1+2
Bryan d+3,2 or db+2
Steve can f+2,1 (d+2,1 does not work unless they move)

When ss+4 does the double hit, you can block the 2nd hit except when it is CH.

RLX 43 (the mid) is very punishable but he/she is considered floating. If possible punish with long moves that allow float juggles (raven knee, jules elbow, wang dash b+21), i think it's prolly possible to just run up and float him/her with jabs.

df+2 is -10 with pushback. Bryan, jack, kuma, lee, craig can punish reliably.
qcf+3 is increased to -12 in DR.

Craig:
Tackle is broken with 1+2
You can also use tech jump moves to knock him out of it, but this is risky and they will also generally float him
Jumping backwards and then launching the whiffed tackle is a good tactic
His ss cancel from tackle is pretty evasive and can mess you up if you try to hit him out of tackle or end up pressing 1+2 to break it and missing. One solution is to mash out a tracking move when he?s about to hit you, then hammer 1+2 while the move is coming out.

DF+3,1 is -13, he can interrupt 13f moves with DF+3,1,2 but jabs are always guaranteed.
against df+3,1,d+2 you can duck the second hit and ss up to avoid the 3rd (thanks Tissuemon). This also fuzzy guards against DF+3,1
duck the 2nd hit of 2,1 and ws+1,2
db+4 can't be low parried, you can basically hit him as you would after a FU/FA 3 after you block it.

Devil Jin
ssr the last hit of b,f+2,1,2. unlike previous tekkens, you can ssr even if the first hit whiffed and you blocked the second. you can also ss if your back is to the wall, as long as it's not directly on your right side.
The second hit of b,f+2,1 can be punished with 9 frame jabs if you do a quick ss cancel. (???)
ff+2 is -11 with lotsa pushback, can be punished with jabs if your character has a wall on their right side/back. sometimes lee/craig/kuma/jack can connect their long range 10 frames at funny angles or near walls in other situations.
his ws+2 is -12
wgf is -10
Do not attempt to stand up after df+1,2 enders unless you feel very confident / risky
df+4 is -8 with some pushback
ws+1,2 and both hits of f+2,4 are -10 now.

Dragunov:
I have no idea.
Break his cancels into throw with 1+2.
see below.

Feng.
After most standard combos, you can either stand to block the stomp, or lie there so that d+4,1+2 does not pick you up.
b+1+2 is -25
you can ss up to avoid ws+4 after db+3
df+22 is -2, ss+1+2 is +1 (?)
duck the last hit of 122 on block
d+4 can be punished with ws+4
d+4,1+2 can be punished with jabs

if he whiffs f+4, be mindful that it has quick recovery and he can do BT runaway afterwards.
f+4,3 is -10

3~4,3 is low parryable in DR

Ganryu:
df+1,4 is -15 with some pushback in DR
ff+1+2 is -13
df+2+3 is -14
df+3 is -15 or -14 further out
duck 2nd hit of df+4,1
you cannot input multiple throw escapes for ff+2 followups as in 5.0
you can ssr the second hit of 1+2,1+2. it's -14 now as well.
you can ssl ws+1+2>1+2
mash throw after punch parry
df+2~121 etc can be interrupted with 8 frame, although this leaves you vulnerable to df+2,iws+2. if you ssr after blocking df+2 you beat both these options, you also don't have to guess how many jabs will come after df+2.

Heihachi:
Duck 2nd hit of df+11 on block
You can fuzzy guard his bf+2,1 or b,f+2,2. b,f+22 can be punished with ws+4.
2nd hit of cd+44 is safe but heavily disadvantaged [-14] on block so you can pressure with FC mixups
ff+2 is -16 with pushback. at some ranges it is totally safe, but the following characters can punish at close/mid range:
Paul DF (unknown if wang or hei have the range), Law b+2, Kings b+3, Ganny f+2, Bryan ff+2, Marduk f+1+2, Steve df+1+2. bear in mind this move has VERY varying levels of pushback, and if you mess up it's your ass.
qcf+2 is -15 (?) d+1,2 is -17
b+2 is less safe on block if you ss cancel after blocking
df+1+2 tech catch can be neutral guarded
ws+2 can be ssled easily

Hwoarang:
You can duck the second hit of RFF 3,4 on block
You cannot duck db+44 on hit
d+3,4 cannot be ducked on hit
b+3 is -15
if you are hit with ssl, b+2, a BT kick is probably the safest option, followed by BT duck jab

Jack-5:
You can backdash the 2nd hit of df+1,2
You can ssr the 2nd hit of f+1+2,2
db+1 is -11
df+2 is -15 up close, -14 further away
you cannot mash escape uf+1+2, ddf+2

Jin:
See Shotokan's post

Jules:
You can ssr ff+1>4
uf+3,4,1 the last hit can be ssl
it is also -13 on block
the 3rd hit executes at 13 frames, so up to12 frame mids (or beefy highs) will CH it and 13f will trade
4~2 is -12 (?)
4~2,1 is -16
elbow is -3
4,4 can't be low parried on hit? WHY NOT? it's not like anyone ever did it anyway, why is Julia such an abortion of a character? thanks to cris anyway.

Kaz:
df+1,4 is duckable
df+1,f+2 is -13 with some pushback (bryan sometimes gets jet upper)
df+1,f+2 can be ssr
df+1 is -10
f+1+2,2 can be ssr
db+4, db+4 can be ssl sometimes
you can stand block 2nd hit of f+4,d+4 if you are low enough on the wall (eg f+112 w! f+4, d+4)

King:
df+2,1 can be ducked on everything except CH
f+222 is punishable on block with ws+4 (??)
FC df+2 is -14
ss up avoids many options after db+3 connects

Kuma:
1+2,1+2,1+2 is -16 and leaves you in crouch
ff+2 is -20 or so.
After HBS 1+2, always backroll the 1+2,1+2,1+2 followup

Lee:
B+112 duck the last hit
uf+4 is -10
his lows are generally at least -15 on block
if you tap df after you get hit by d+4, you will always low parry the second hit of d+44 and duck d+4,n+4.

Lei:
You can ssr the last hit of razor rush,4
All stances can be df+2ed or hit with a generic mid when he transfers into them from RR on block apart from DRG and TGR
DRG you should use generic tech crouch low (d+4) or ssr
TGR just use a fast low or throw
ff+3 is -15
ff+2 is -10, so lee and lei can get ws+3. all other characters get duck jab.
roll forwards after uf+1+2
after 1+3 throw, just stand up and hit him with a long range move if he tries to charge you.

Lili:
No idea. When she does that misty flip into BT mixups, you can ssr them all pretty much.
d+3+4 is -18

Ling:
You can punch parry / reverse the 2nd hit of XMTS on whiff
RDS f+3+4,3+4 roo kick is -11
f+3 is -15, her 3 is -6 (?) but they look the same
you can ssr 12>1 on block if delayed enough
df+2~1 is -16 with minimal pushback
much thanks to Pixel for corrections!

Law:
You can ssr b+1,2 or ssl b+1,2,1
UF+4 is -14 but leaves him slightly crouching so you can only hit him with meaty jabs (2s generally) or highs, or mids. The jabs that are guaranteed after UF+4 are always guaranteed, but he can interrupt slower moves (jet upper, barge) with a second flipkick. Jabs float him out of the second flipkick.
UF+4,3 is -18
WS+2 is -18

Nina:
df+3,2 can be ducked on block
Divine Cannon (both versions) is -17
B+1+4 is -18 (?)
ss+2 is -12
she is not very good.
d,df+2 is only -10 now
spider knee (all variations) is -14 with no pushback
f+3 can be ducked on block.

Paul:
You can ssl the last hit of d+4,2,1+2
You can fuzzy guard ff+2:1 or ff+2,1
You can also ssl which will automatically ss the mid but still block the high.
FC df+1+2 (all versions) is -20 something, you can punish with ff+X moves.

Raven:
db+3 is +7 on hit, you cannot avoid or beat df+1 afterwards
if the first hit of db+2,1 misses, duck the 2nd
if he does SDW f+3+4~f (backflip into shadow flip) you have time to wait and see if he does the ghost flip and backthrow him, and backthrow him if he doesn?t do it.
ws+1 is -14
4~3 is -15, all followups bar his 4 can be sidestepped right on block.

Roger:
db+3 is -16
db+1+2 is highly evasive, but you can jab him and float him after it is blocked for a small juggle. You can juggle him normally if he whiffs it AFAIK.
f+4~3 is -16, f+4~3,2 is -20.
his df+1+2 does not have frame advantage, although it looks like it.
1212 is -10 if they are stupid enough to finish it.

Steve:
DCK 2, df+1+2 and ws+1,2 are all -13 with decreasing levels of pushback
After his d+2,1~dck you can interrupt most everything with quick tech crouch moves like Ling df+1 or a generic d+4.
DCK f+2 and DCK 1 can both be sidestepped to the right for some reason
His wallpush is broken with 1 unless he switches sides, in which case it?s 1+2 (thanks Crow)
ff,n+2 is -11 and forces crouch

Wang:
Duck the second hit of b+2,1 if the first one whiffs
I would recommend jumping or throwing if you get hit with waning moon as it is the safest option if Wang messes up his combos, unless you have extra options like raven reversal or steve albatross. JUMP TOWARDS HIM, not away. then you go over unblockable, and that's nice.

Yoshi:
You can backdash the last hit of 121 on block, it's also -10.
f+3+4 and roo kick are jab punishable dependent on range
sword sweep can be reversed by Hei for no damage to him (?)
uf+3 is -14
2,3 is NC unless you duck the 2nd hit.
df+111 is duckable

feel free to make additions / corrections.

Last edited by TheDinosaur on Aug 19th, 2007 at 16:04

Signature Say NO to shoulder buttons!

Bloody Elbow: The MMA website I write for. It is the best MMA website.
Shotokan
#Unity
PSN: ShotokanAU
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Anna:
- I think her FC game can only be side walked left from a fair distance
- I've ducked the last hit of d/f+1,2,4 on block
- I've ssed left her d/f+1,2,3

Asuka:
- If anyone abuses her 1,1,3 at all you can sidewalk left the string and then you're behind her.

Bruce:
- 1,2,4_d+4 can be ducked for a ws move
- 1,2,1,2 is -14
- duck the 2nd hit of 3,3
- d/f+3 is low parryable on reaction

Chreddy:
- A good capo player will use b+3,3 sparingly
- Learn which moves hit her out of rlx or just bd away from it
- Generally capo players will go for f+4~b,hsp4 as it is a natural combo, don't get impatient by blocking low to try to block f+4,3+4
- Be weary of hsp b+3, this move gives +7 on hit into rlx mixup, trying to bd will be risky due to their rlx 4 which is 10f
- Their ss+3~D into rlx mixup is a good mindgame, so be prepared and if you see them ss from a distance
- Generally people will lose to an average capo player because of the ridiculous number of transitions and insanely large movelist they have, learn their movelist and you're fine.
- Good capo players will learn how to use their long range moves and space out their opponent, keep on your toes and watch their patterns. Big move is d/f+3+4 which is -23 on block but has good range, so just try to bait it out.

Craig:
- You can duck the last hit of his d/f+3,d+1,2 string
- Players will generally try to use d+4 at the end of the round due to it being unparryable, fast and quite damaging
- His d/b+1+2 has auto ssr but remember that it's -20 so everyone gets something
- Be weary of his fcd position (FD/FA), he has a mid and low mixup from there; use a long range move that hits grounded (dj's cd+3, bryan's b,b+4) or try to dash and bd again to bait it out

DJ
- His danger is in his oki game, definitely try to take the hit and tech or guess if they're doing cd+3 and block it from quickstand
- Try not to backroll when you're hit by u/f+4 as he has a dangerous tech trap from there
- Some of his strings are delayable now (ie: ws+1<2, d/f+1<2, f+2<4)

Dragunov:
- This guy has got to be the most linear character in the game, swr him
- the last hit of b+4,2,1 can be ducked
- be weary of b+2,1,3, the last hit can be cancelled into a grab which is a 1+2 break, if you see the leg feint then mash 1+2
- the mixups after his 2,1 are high or low

Ganny:
- Duck the 2nd hit of d/f+2,1
- Try to force the ganny player to turtle and bait out his b+1+2 which is high

Heihachi:
- you can ssr the 2nd hit of d+1,2 on block; though a good heihachi player won't use this a great deal
- his otgf is -11 with pushback so don't try anything too risky

Hwoarang:
- supposedly you can't duck the 2nd hit of d+3,4

Jin:
- you can duck the 2nd hit of b,f+2,1
- swl the last hit of his d/b+2,2,3 string
- you can duck the last hit of his 1,2,4
- you can ssl the last hit of his 1,2,3
- the last hit of 1,3,2,1,4 is supposedly unparryable (a good jin player won't use this, just be careful if the player does decide to throw this out then just block it)

Julia:
- I find that a majority of her stuff is weak against swr

King:
- Keep tab of how the player uses their throw setups
- his d/b+1+2 throw can be reversed by mashing 3+4
- just try and out space this guy

Lee:
- his d+4,4 is -16 on HIT (though there is a mixup, if the player continues with the string and you try to punish his d+4,4 then you get hit)
- duck the 2nd hit of f+2,3
- d/b+4 is parryable on reaction

Law:
- Low parry the 2nd hit of b+2,3,4_d+4 so you don't have to deal with the mixup
- doesn't track a great deal to his left, so swr

Nina:
- Duck the 2nd hit of d+4,1

Paul:
- Duck the 2nd hit of d/f+1,1,2
- Most paul players might try to go for the d/b+1+2, 2,d+1,1, N, 4,1,1+2, try to reverse the tackle or mash 1 to avoid the 2 punch

Raven:
- You can fuzzy guard the mixups of 4~3, just duck for most of the time, if you see him pivot on his foot then he'll do the mid mixup which is -14

Roger:
- If he knocks you down I find that if you just take the hit and backroll/tech afterwards you're fine

Wang:
- Duck the 2nd hit of d+3,4

Yoshi:
- Duck the 2nd hit of d/f+1,1,1,1

I'll post more if I can think of stuff
Signature Shotokan#U
willus259
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc45/snesfreak/unity.gif
Ben111
Spider Queen
PSN: american STEEL
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
awesome thread! only read through half of it so far, but I learned good stuff against characters that aren't played much around here!

Dinosaur = Professor Tekken
Signature spirit beast: owl
TheDinosaur
Hurm
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
cheers shoto, only thing I can say is I think OTGF is safe now? other than that great stuff.

kAb
Iron Fist God
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
i'll add some marduk stuff..........

off of jump over BT d+2 to the opponents back, WS+3 is NOT guaranteed. all you have to do is a BT 1 and it will interupt him. he still gets WS+1,2 for free but at least you arent eating the full juggle.

d/f+3,1,2,3,1+2 to the back, the last headbutt is not guaranteed you can BT d+1 him before the headbutt comes out. he does get d/f+3,1,2,f+1 into a hefty mixup or free D/F+3,1 though.

he has stupid options after his normal 1,2,3 wall combo. teching to either direction is not safe as he has tech traps for both. tech rolling to your right is more dangerous, and will likely end the round. teching to your left adds about 40 damage. if you dont tech he gets free stomp or ground throw attempt. to sum it up..............choose wisely at the wall.

1,2,3 and d/f+1+2 are both -10, so for god sakes punish them people. almost everyone i have played thinks theyre safe. ive even told people they arent and i still dont get punished.
Signature you dont know what i'd do for 13 damage.
i'd kill a bitch for 13 damage
all these years people thought kAb stood for kilikAbeast
naw son...... killAbitch
imma get my damage one way or the other
Barry
Ninja Surfboard
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Based on what I've seen and remembered, you can't back throw Raven when he GF's on axis. Now off axis is a different story, because after testing I've noticed throws would hit occasionally and not consistently. Now on axis while the opponent will be forced into BT during the animation of SDW f3+4~f, a standard forward throw will be possible. This I've confirmed via testing, because he'll be flipping with his face toward the opponent and not his back. Thus leaving the opponent in a BT state while he goes back to neutral after the animation of a GF.
Gandido
Test Before You Post
PSN: Gandido787
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Asuka:

- 13_124 canned mixup solution: Either low parry the 13 or SSR the 124. If they try and finish the string after you ssed the 2, you can fit in a 16f CH move like DJ b+4 in for a free juggle. You can also SSR the 123.

- AFAIK, she has no real wall tech catch if you tech to her left (down on 1p side, up on 2p side)

Raven:

- WS1 is usually -14, but can be -13 depending on distance (DJ/Jin cancan kicks sometimes get blocked)

More things later.
Signature "Chance favors the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur

Evolution 2008 Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Runner-Up
Shotokan
#Unity
PSN: ShotokanAU
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Dino: I think the push back is the reason it's safe, move seems a lot easier to pull off in dr too, I have quite a few problems on console (probably my stick hahaha). So I wouldn't count on being able to punish after otgf unless you're someone like kuma.
Signature Shotokan#U
willus259
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc45/snesfreak/unity.gif
cris
Sage
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by TheDinosaur
-skip-

here is a few that i can find ~

julies-
- 4,4 "can't" be low parried on hit

Lei's -
-ff+2 is -10 , all chara can punish with d1 to gain +5f (?) & 5 dmg~
and of cos Lee & lei can punish with WS3
- razor rush can but SWR bewteen hits & hits if they delay

Ling's -
- ssr 12>1 on block only if she delay
( i'm not sure " > " mean she delay , if it is , i will del. this part )

marduk-
add d/b4 can't be low parry too , and due to he make him self down ~
so its pretty safe ~ that's y tissuemon abuse it at the end of the round !
and ain't afraid !!!

ganny-
-d/f2,1 can be interrupt by 8f jabs
-ws+1+2, 1+2 can be "SSL" if they delay

Paul-
-d1,2 / d1,4,2 can be interrupt by 8f jabs

bryan-
-WS3,4 can be interrupt by 8f jabs , u can also SSR the 4 too ~
-jet upper is -10f + little pushback in DR , some chara have long jab
can punish it / lee's f4 will get the jobs done too ~

jin-
-d/b223 can be interrupt by 8f jabs too

Law-
-ff2,1 can be duck on 2nd hit
- b4,3 can be duck on 2nd hit , also u can SWR the 1st hit = track one side

beak-
-d4,3,3,3 can be back step whiff , and back step also give the space
out if beak turn into fla stance , and most of the option will whiff too ~
only d4,3,3,d3 will catch it , but the dmg is low , and even on hit is -f
anyway ~ feel free to back step , may be unless the end of round ...

can't think of anymore so far ( or i just lazy to test them out again ... =P )
may be add some more when someone post something & remind me something ~
Signature I dun care if JC is god tier or not, I want julia back!!!
Pixel
Xiaoyu & Raven
PSN: NinthPixel
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Lili:
No idea. When she does that misty flip into BT mixups, you can ssr them all pretty much.
d+3+4 is -18

Ling:
You can punch parry / reverse the 2nd hit of XMTS
RDS f+3+4,3+4 roo kick is -12 (free back throw)
f+3 is -15, her 3 is -10 (?) but they look the same
you can ssr 12>1 on block

*Tested in DR

Lili:
b+2,1 on block the 2nd hit can be ducked
f+3+4,3,4 on block the 2nd hit can be SSR
d/f+3+4,3+4 on block the 2nd hit can be SSR/L
2,4 on block the 2nd hit can be ducked

Ling:
You can parry/reverse the 2nd hit of XMTS on 1st hit whiff.
Throw attempt can be ducked from RDS f+3+4,3+4 block. Her recovery time from that move is very deceiving.
Her 3 is safe from 8 frame jab punishment, so at worse -7.
1,2<1 can only be SSL on max delay. Some characters are pushed out of range so either a SS, backdash, or just holding back will whiff it in some cases.

Ling:
You can fuzzy guard ff+1,3 or ff+1,4. You have about a 1-3 frame window, so don't mess up!
On block (1,d+2),1+2 can be SSL. Also avoiding any quick RDS mixup.
(d+3),4 CH's for a juggle. On block either FC punish it or wait and punish the whiffed 4.
Her 6 frame b+2_b+1 interrupters are both -10 jab punishible.

Last edited by Pixel on May 3rd, 2007 at 01:59

Signature I play on a Hit Box ( http://hitboxarcade.com )
I may be garbage, but I am the leakiest garbage you will ever take out to the dumpster.
TheDinosaur
Hurm
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
good stuff everyone. about OTGF and RDS f+3+4,3+4 are you guys sure? OTGF was definitely changed 5.0 to DR, I am sure it is safe now. roo kick has always been -12, since T3. I haven't played against many DR lings who have actually used it, but it still looks the same to me.

keep it coming if you work anything out! contributions especially welcome from swedes, puerto ricans, and turks (ie people who can test unlike me )

Adamski
Raijin
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
I think OTGF is back to T4 days, -7 I believe?
Signature Tekken 6 UK London casuals

Originally posted by Claka
Jesus you people are dumb
innit = the indigenous peoples of northern Alaska, Canada, and Greenland.
Pixel
Xiaoyu & Raven
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah, I tested all my info in DR before I posted it.

*Tested in 5.0(Too hard to test alone in DR)
RDS f+3+4,3+4 can only be punished by..

i11 or less frame highs. Not worth it unless that's all you have because of Xiaoyu's mysterious ways to duck or RDS f+3+4,3+4 them randomly.
i13 or less frame punch mids or less to avoid the RDS f+1+2 punch parry
i16 or less frame kick mids that have a low hitbox(typically hit AOP)
i16 or less frame lows.
It is a tricky move to punish given she has a high/mid, low, and punch parry out RDS and her ability to evade stuff that just makes no sense. Also, doing RDS f+3+4,3+4 immediately after getting the first block tends to avoid a lot of stuff including Paul's d+1+2.

Examples of consistant punishment
Hei d/f+1,2
Generic d+4
DJin/Jin d+3+4
I may be garbage, but I am the leakiest garbage you will ever take out to the dumpster.
Pachelbel
Banned By Mod
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
This thread should get stickied.

The "Gen Strat" section in its current state is not worth going to imo.

Here are two links to two threads that have RAW INFO.

We need more threads with raw info and less talking about feelings.

Number one.

Number two.

I have alot of information I can fill in on some chars, just need to find the motivation.

YMR

(Dino: Presentation/Clarity of layout is important when dealing with this much info. In the VERY least please take the time to bold each chars name)
yiggs
#STAYYIGGS
PSN: yiggs_au
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Correction Ling's f+3 is launch punishable, 3 is not even jab punishable.
Pixel
Xiaoyu & Raven
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
More on Xiaoyu
*Tested in DR
(AOP u/f+3),4 is -14 on block #1
d/f+2~1 is -16 on block
f+3 is -15 and 3 is -6 on block
#1. Has added push back so jabs may whiff. Jet Upper seems to hit at any range however.
ArbiterX1
Lone Wolf
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Omg, the break for Steve wall push is 1? Thank you, I thought there was no break. That's like, the most useful thing out of here for me haha.
Signature Donny: "Baek is so frickin hard to predict. I hate it when he does all those kicks with his legs."

Nate: "Ho Chris you mix up the best, EoD and Stonehead."
Gandido
Test Before You Post
PSN: Gandido787
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
The break for his FORWARD wall push is 1.

Everything else is 1+2, as far as I remember from testing.

Edit: Dino wrote it too. Oh well!
Signature "Chance favors the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur

Evolution 2008 Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Runner-Up
Pachelbel
Banned By Mod
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
Dino- "I would recommend jumping or throwing if you get hit with waning moon as it is the safest option if Wang messes up his combos, unless you have extra options like raven reversal or steve albatross."

Thats called unblockable bait.

After his other throws, always sideroll.
Do not roll back, do not get up, do not try to interrupt.
If you HAD to do something to mix up your sideroll, then backroll. (still wouldn't recommend it)
Dangerous King
PSN: Cyrax_kBm
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Bryan:
Taunt cannot be reversed in DR (?)

Great, now I know this..
Signature =iNf= Melbourne Tekken