Page Splits 1...<262728
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Bopper
Iron Fist God
PSN: MAGUNITO
#541 “Quote” Edit Post
Not a hwoarang expert but something simple would be Kaz df+3,2<1 (low wall hit) to d+3+4,3
Signature Brrrrrrrrrrrap
Ixayek_usurper
Tekken Lord Black
XBL: Ixayek_Usurper
#542 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Klyde
Can I request single hit b! wall juggles with Hwo/Kaz?
Staples? Anything that involves rff 3~4?
Mainly Hwo on point and Kaz coming in for TA
For example
Kaz ewgf~5 Hwo 4,3~f, 3~f, 3~f, f+4,3 (wall) rff ff+3~5 Kaz TA

What do I do here?

First, with Hwo, use f+4, 3+4, into lfs 3~f as it's more damage than just the standard LFF 4,3~f that you stated.
Second, I'm pretty sure you can't connect the LFS f+4,3 after this as the opponent is too far away and Hwo's fla dash aint as good as baek's, but I could be wrong here. Perhaps it's possible if the LFS 3~f are timed to perfection. If you can't connect it use LFS u/f+3+4 to wall carry.
@ W! after the B! You can 1,2,4,3 with Kaz and then end it with d+3+4,3 with Hwo.
That is my staple wall combo filler and ender for TA @W!

For TA @W! with Kaz on point,
You can do a quick SSr into a 3+4 into a RFF 3~4 (or Backlash or BL as you'll see me write it sometimes) into a RFS d+4,4 and then finish with a kaz b+4,1_B+3,1,4,3.
It's important to know when this will not hit tho, as the BL in this game has had it's hit boxe nerfed!

If your TA'ing with Kaz on point, you should do f+4,2,4<3 with Hwo as your TA @ W! and then finish with Kaz with B+3,1,4,3.
The delay in the f+4,2,4,3 is important as then the last hit of Hwo's, the '3', will count as a grounded hit and get extra dmg.

I have written other juggles in previous post's a bit back in this thread if you want more staples, have a read

Asside,

I have found that it is possible to hit a BL~f~2 after a RFF f,f+4 launch if your slightly off acces to the right.
TO set this up (and test for yourselves) do a LFF f+3 into a LFS f+4 from the default possition in practice mode.
ALSO, weirdly, I've found that it is also possible to actually move slightly forward with the BL by executing a f+3~4 and then holding the forward a little.
Anyways, you can either B! instantly after hitting the BL~f+2 or you can dash in and hit a RFF 4,3 to B!
Can't remember exactly at the moment but the damage was up in the 80's for sure.
Signature Parsnip, ketchup..!?... Hop in the van!!?! *shrugs shoulders*
CaCarmen
Iron Fist God
PSN: cacacarmen
#543 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Ixayek_usurper
Asside,

I have found that it is possible to hit a BL~f~2 after a RFF f,f+4 launch if your slightly off acces to the right.
TO set this up (and test for yourselves) do a LFF f+3 into a LFS f+4 from the default possition in practice mode.
ALSO, weirdly, I've found that it is also possible to actually move slightly forward with the BL by executing a f+3~4 and then holding the forward a little.
Anyways, you can either B! instantly after hitting the BL~f+2 or you can dash in and hit a RFF 4,3 to B!
Can't remember exactly at the moment but the damage was up in the 80's for sure.

Yup, you can def. backlash at the right axis! A SSR is also needed for combos such as RFF f~f+4 2,4,2 BL... Looking at my notes
RFFf4~4 RFF3~4~f RFS2 RFFff3! does 53 damage, pretty good for the low number of hits

RFF f+4~4 leads to some really cool combo options. One wall carry for example:
RFFf~f+4 RFFf3 LFSuf3,4 d3,4 RFSb4 W! for 65 points (pulled this out of my notes, have no way to test it at the moment so hope I didn't make a mistake when writing it down!)
Signature "老外的LEI很烦人了"
"还是换人吧"
"你心中怨念深重,怒火冲天门。导致你铁拳技能急速下降"
"我早就说过,你换几个普通角色你就发现你也很弱。。 "
"卡波拉门"
Ixayek_usurper
Tekken Lord Black
#544 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by CaCarmen
One wall carry for example:
RFFf~f+4 RFFf3 LFSuf3,4 d3,4 RFSb4 W! for 65 points (pulled this out of my notes, have no way to test it at the moment so hope I didn't make a mistake when writing it down!)

Do you mean going into HH from LFS or do you mean doing u/f+3+4 from LFS?
Aither way, that's some nice dmg!!

Also,
DId you know about the delayed '3' from the RFF 2,4,3 hitting as grounded? Cause I only found out about that yesterday! :O
Not a huge deal extra dmg (4pts), but for something that's not dificult to incorporate, an absolute must!
CaCarmen
Iron Fist God
PSN: cacacarmen
#545 “Quote” Edit Post
Ohh for sure its Hunting Hawk, I don't think I'd take the time to write uf+3+4 (though I'm sure that works too).

Thats pretty decent. As far as I know, any move which has a low enough hitbox (all lows and some mids) has the potential to hit grounded if you time it right... extra damage but lose all special bound/floor and wall break properties. Of course the best example is ws+4,4, which we want the first hit to hit grounded so the second hit will hit normally and spike!
Signature "老外的LEI很烦人了"
"还是换人吧"
"你心中怨念深重,怒火冲天门。导致你铁拳技能急速下降"
"我早就说过,你换几个普通角色你就发现你也很弱。。 "
"卡波拉门"
michailangelo
2nd Dan
PSN: Michailangelo
#546 “Quote” Edit Post
Any good combos for hwoarang and jaycee? What do you think guys about the synergy of this team?
IrishTekkenGuy
3rd Dan
#547 “Quote” Edit Post
Any tips on performing the standard JFSR combos? For example,
JFSR, 3+4, 3~4, 1,2,4,2, f,f+3 B! f+3+4, 3~4~f_b RFS b+4

The only part that's giving me trouble is changing to RFF and landing the 3~4 after the JFSR. I'm pretty sure I'm being way too slow, because when I land it my opponent is just knocked too far forward and I'm unable to follow up with anything. Any tricks to this or do I just need to practice more?
Ixayek_usurper
Tekken Lord Black
#548 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by IrishTekkenGuy
The only part that's giving me trouble is changing to RFF and landing the 3~4 after the JFSR. I'm pretty sure I'm being way too slow, because when I land it my opponent is just knocked too far forward and I'm unable to follow up with anything. Any tricks to this or do I just need to practice more?

Turn on hit analysis.
This will tell you the earliest time you can input the 3+4 to switch to RFF.

Also,
some ppl like to use the f+3+4 to move forward while motion switching then execute the backlash.
This can help, but, it can also make you go under the opponent.
It's a case of knowing when you need to do it, and that only really comes with lots of experience and practice.
You don't need to do it btw; it's really just a preferential thing.
You can connect the follow-up jabs without it.

Are you buffering the '4' after the JFSR?
IrishTekkenGuy
3rd Dan
#549 “Quote” Edit Post
Hit analysis actually helped quite a lot. I didn't realise the stance change could be performed so quickly after the launch. Even with the better timing though I'm still messing up my inputs a ton when attempting 3+4, 3~4 at high speed lol but that can be remedied with a lot more practice. Thank you for the help.
Ixayek_usurper
Tekken Lord Black
#550 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by IrishTekkenGuy
... Even with the better timing though I'm still messing up my inputs a ton when attempting 3+4, 3~4 at high speed lol but that can be remedied with a lot more practice.

Are you buffering the '4' from the JFSR?
This can really make the difference in you hitting this juggle.

Check this out:
The art of buffering

I remember when I was first learning the juggle... GAWD!!
You'll get it with practice man. Lots and lots of practice.

EpicStoffer
Raijin
PSN: Lucidity64
XBL: EpicStoffer
#551 “Quote” Edit Post
Either buffer the '4' like Ixayek wrote, or if you're a pad player, you can easily bind 3+4 to a shoulder button to more easily play Hwoarang.
Signature Tekken, is at its best, a way of stepping out of the restrictive boundaries of reality that chains so many martial artists. Using this apporach, it lets the martial artist indulge in a vivid and detailed extension of his fantasy, that implores him to test its limits. B! by the some of the same mechanics, that is present in different ways throughout art. The Tekken player can at his best, produce an artistic creativity, that rivals even the Mona Lisa.
Online Tekken on the other hand, is the artist who put his shit in a can, and sold its weight in gold.
BlackViper55
War Lord
PSN: RenegadeBlade27
#552 “Quote” Edit Post
Hwoarang Max damage off b+3:

b+3, b+4, f+3,1, dash 2,4,2, RFF ff+3 (B!), f+3+4, 3~4~b, RFS b+4 = 80 damage

Extremely hard.
Signature My TTT2 Teams:
Males: Devil Jin/Armor King, Paul/Heihachi, Marduk/Jack-6, Lee/Hwoarang, Ancient Ogre/Jinpachi
Females: Miharu/Asuka, Michelle/Jun, Kunimitsu/Zafina, Jaycee/Anna, Lili/Nina
But I always pick different teams
nohops-
Kyu
#553 “Quote” Edit Post
New to the site , only question I have when I was reading the combos I saw "W" what does that mean? Appreciate the response
Rammy
4th Dan
PSN: Rammy81
#554 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by nohops-
New to the site , only question I have when I was reading the combos I saw "W" what does that mean? Appreciate the response

W! Mean wall hit. You need to make the opponent hit the wall to keep those combos going.
Signature Slinky+Escalator=Infinite Awesomeness