Hwo/Baek Team Talk

Page Splits <12
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Commandoo
Champion
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Anyone got any damaging TA filters for non wall when hwo is tagged in?? From a baek (b)
Signature Hwo newbie ownage!!!

+

forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
PSN: Forest613
XBL: ForestSkies
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Commandoo
Anyone got any damaging TA filters for non wall when hwo is tagged in?? From a baek (b)
uf+3,4,3 to df+3+4 is what I saw a Korean using with both in open stage.
Commandoo
Champion
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah I use that as my basic setup for both Baek n hwo for both?? anyone got any more??
Signature Hwo newbie ownage!!!

+

Battousai
Iron Fist God
PSN: ElDiabloMacho
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
I don't think this has been listed yet: you can do the Great combo off Hwo's RFF f+4,4:

Hwoarang: RFF f+4,4~5
Baek: u/f+2, u+3+4~5
Hwoarang: 3,4,3, 3+4
Hoods
5th Dan
XBL: Final Goose
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Tag Assault Wall Combo's for this team? As of now I do more damage solo when I carry someone to the wall.

Starting with Baek I'll bring in Hwo & do RFS 4,4 followed by a WR 4,4 from Baek. That's the only consistent one I have.
Starting with Hwo I don't have anything consistent after bring in Baek.
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Hoods
Tag Assault Wall Combo's for this team? As of now I do more damage solo when I carry someone to the wall.

Starting with Baek I'll bring in Hwo & do RFS 4,4 followed by a WR 4,4 from Baek. That's the only consistent one I have.
Starting with Hwo I don't have anything consistent after bring in Baek.

Hey dude. Sorry I didn't help sooner:
Baek/Hwo
f+4 B! RFF 3~4~f RFS 2,4,4 df+3+4

Hwo/Baek
RFF ff+3 B! 2,3, FLA f+3 d+4,4>4 (let first d+4 hit for 60%) df+3+4

These are just starters. You can be quite creative with them. Watch match vids and combo vids for more stuff.
Signature St. George loves my attitude! ("You know too much." - azL) Everything will remain at 50% of its ideal size.
"Here son do a slight dash after ff4,3 into 4,3,4 when they're flying through the air and those Nina players will stop teasing your execution at school." - Skeering
"If Baek gets your back you basically die." - Bronson
"At the bottom of the tier list, it's hard to hear the bitching from the top." - raybonekilla
Hoods
5th Dan
XBL: Final Goose
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks for the reply. Is there anything that leaves them at the wall? or do you have any vids you could recommend off the top of your head?
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
I unfortunately don't have stuff for keeping them on the wall, but one vid I can show is the Team Korea combo video made by Orochimaru here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOu2Mm2IPPs

Cheers dude!
Signature St. George loves my attitude! ("You know too much." - azL) Everything will remain at 50% of its ideal size.
"Here son do a slight dash after ff4,3 into 4,3,4 when they're flying through the air and those Nina players will stop teasing your execution at school." - Skeering
"If Baek gets your back you basically die." - Bronson
"At the bottom of the tier list, it's hard to hear the bitching from the top." - raybonekilla