TTT2 Ling. Ask a question, get an answer!

Page Splits 1...<383940
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Jiraiya-Sama23
Shihan
PSN: Jiraiya-Sama2390
#781 “Quote” Edit Post
Can Dragunov get anything from Xiao's f+2+3 throw?
Signature I walk my own path, regardless of what direction other men take.

Ling of New Orleans
hakido84
Kyu
#782 “Quote” Edit Post
Hi there,
not sure if this has been answered yet but. How do I do db+1 in back stance?
x MAD AXES x
Incoming Jun fanboys
XBL: x MAD AXES x
#783 “Quote” Edit Post
RDS u:df+1 so as soon as you sidestep do df+2 immediately
Signature "That said, if MA doesn't show, does that mean I default to 'Changs of Ireland' just by turning up?" - IRON LOBSTER to Skeering.

Kunimitsu should be able to stab herself, atleast then her suckiness won't rub off on any other characters.

Be more environmentally sustainable and use the Anna bicycle.
AVgame-2nd-
1st Dan
#784 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Jiraiya-Sama23
Can Dragunov get anything from Xiao's f+2+3 throw?

Here!
x MAD AXES x
Incoming Jun fanboys
#785 “Quote” Edit Post
Some of them aren't the max damage and it doesn't incluse when the opponents back is at the wall. Don't forget anyone who knows Xiaoyu will just hold d when if they fail to break the throw.
Signature "That said, if MA doesn't show, does that mean I default to 'Changs of Ireland' just by turning up?" - IRON LOBSTER to Skeering.

Kunimitsu should be able to stab herself, atleast then her suckiness won't rub off on any other characters.

hakido84
Kyu
#786 “Quote” Edit Post
thx mad axes.

Here's another interesting one: When the f... does Miharu ki charge here? I guess I need the notation here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbpynr7mLC8
x MAD AXES x
Incoming Jun fanboys
#787 “Quote” Edit Post
This was uploaded in another thread, basically it's Miharu db+1 1+2+3+4 (input the ki charge notation after she recovers from db+1), I haven't been able to get Xiaoyu to ki charge after db+1 but Xiaoyu's ff+2,1 lets you.

I guess if you don't want to risk the ki charge getting blocked which means death you could get more damage as an ender with:

Miharu db+1 1+2+3+4 !balcony break other character 5 Miharu uf+4 4~3.

godaftonjuice
Champion
#788 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by x MAD AXES x
Some of them aren't the max damage and it doesn't incluse when the opponents back is at the wall. Don't forget anyone who knows Xiaoyu will just hold d when if they fail to break the throw.

Not every time. Unless you're saying HAO and JDCR doesn't know Ling ofc, boy would THAT be a statement!
AVgame-2nd-
1st Dan
#789 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by x MAD AXES x

True, but I put a time marker on the Drag combo. Doesn't it work?
JudgeMAN
2nd Dan
PSN: JudgeMANNNN
#790 “Quote” Edit Post
Why in the world did the Ling forum get soft? I miss the Ling Trash Talk thread. JMS vs Jio in a flame war was too good way back when. We need new rivalries in the Ling forums to get some trash talk started!!
x MAD AXES x
Incoming Jun fanboys
#791 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by godaftonjuice
Not every time. Unless you're saying HAO and JDCR doesn't know Ling ofc, boy would THAT be a statement!
They mustn't because all the people I play with hold d, the only use for it against them is to put their back at the wall.

Sento
Virtuoso
PSN: Sento_k
#792 “Quote” Edit Post
If anyone plays Xiaoyu/Nina here's a tag combo after Xiaoyu's f+2+3 throw. It's pretty simple & easy to do.

(Without wall) Xiaoyu/Nina :
f+2+3TAG! f+2,1,1+2TAG! SSR f+2,1,4, dash f+4,3,3 = 10 hits, 102 damage.
Signature ♂ = Broly : "Is that another word for coffin?"

♂ = Poison : "But I've got you in my clutches."
Lukmendes
Tier Whore
#793 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by godaftonjuice

Considering that Xiaoyu isn't very popular in Korea, very possible.
Signature I'll change this signature when I get bored of it (started on december 14th, 2013)