Page Splits 1...<111213
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Tekko
7th Dan
#241 “Quote” Edit Post
b+3, b+3,2, f,f+1 B!, b+3,2,2...69

I can't connect f,f+1 it so hard hate this game I am not superhuman it seems impossible to connect practice doesn't work for me.
Keeper of the CRANE
DEATH by METAL
PSN: Zakillah
#242 “Quote” Edit Post
just do 2, f,f+1, f+4, b+322
works everytime, just one damage point less.
BBC7
6th Dan
#243 “Quote” Edit Post
After P. Jack tags in Jack with ff+1+2, Jack can b+4,4 right after which can also lead into a Tag Assault and vice-versa. This is for those that are too lazy to do f+4, ff+1 instead, I guess.
Signature In case you are wondering, BBC does not refer to the news channel, nor does it refer to African-American male genitalia. Just letting you know.
SridharsVs
Legend
#244 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Tekko
b+3, b+3,2, f,f+1 B!, b+3,2,2...69

I can't connect f,f+1 it so hard hate this game I am not superhuman it seems impossible to connect practice doesn't work for me.

Chances are that you play on a laggy screen or a HDTV.

Use this instead: d/f+2, 2, ff~b+32, ff+1 B! b+322. Its much more easier and consistent and does around 67dmg. Its a reliable staple. Also, the juggle you mentioned is easy provided you have a lagless monitor either a BENQ or ASUS. Its really hard to connect the same juggle in laggy screens.

You can also try d/f+21, cc b+32, ff+1 B! b+322 for solid damage in case of punishing -15s. But then the juggle is impossible to connect in LAGGY MONITORS.

You can test the lag in your monitor by trying out some strict juggles: I usually use Eddy/Christies ws+13~5, d+33~5, ff~b+33, RLX 24 B! (ss+43) ss+4~3.......105dmg or Kazuyas EWGF, EWGF, ff~b+24, d/b+2B! Both of the juggles are easy provided that you can do them in the first place and if you have a lagless monitor.
SridharsVs
Legend
#245 “Quote” Edit Post
One more thing, sometimes I can manage to connect Jacks(Jack only not P Jack) Windmill Punches, b+32, b+44 B! easily and sometimes it whiffs?? Is there any timing to landing it. I can land it almost 99% of the time in Practice mode but then the juggle whiffs sometimes in matches...
Tekko
7th Dan
#246 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks I will try them my monitor 2ms does this make lag? I need 1ms gaming monitor right now I can connect ff+1 but now can't connect f+4 easily same for Lili's ff+3 in combos. It isn't easy to connect maybe monitor the reason or just me.