A girl similar to LILI. Tell me what you think?

Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
saarb737
1st Dan
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
So hey, im 23 years old,i have black belt in both karate and krav maga (im in the picture).
I win 86% of my matches in average.
4 days ago i was in the gym, and a 16 years old girl approached me and told me she want to try and fight me to test her fighting skills. I know her a bit, she isnt a martial artist, she does only gymnastics.
But she said that in the past few monthes she develeoped her own art of fighting using her gymastics skills.
Mainly- she said that she think that her flexibility and speed and core streanght will overcome my martial arts trainings.
Now whats the odds for a 16 years old girl (who is beautifull to be honest) to defeat a mascular 24 years old martial artist?!
I didnt wanted to fight at the begining and joked about it, and then agreed and told her ill go easy on her.
We went to a seperated room in the gym, and fought 4 matches. In the 1st one, she easily won. I was socked,in the last 3 matches i gave 100% of me.
But she won. And it looked so easy for her. She was superfast and her moves were painfull as if it was a man. I dont understand how a 16 years old girl can creat such powerfull and painfull kicks!
Near the end of the 4th round i did something frobbiden out of frustration and pulled her hair, she managed to escape it, but then she wasnt having any mercy on me and kicked me balls with her knee few times. My cap (for protection, was broken)
I dropped on the floor, and curled in pain and actually asked her for mercy and told her she won.
Then she helped me up and she walked away after telling me of a bit that i shouldnt underestimate women who wants to fight and that also boasting a bit about her win when telling me something like "men like you might have very strong and pretty muscles, but thats also your weakness, you cannot overcome a woman's speed and agility with these muscles".
Then she walked away.
I was burised a bit in my private area as well as my face and arms, and i wasnt attending to the gym the next 4 days.
Today, i did go to the gym, and i met her there, she told me she wanna talk, and we went outside and she asked if im ok and if im not red anymore, and said she is sorry if she went too hard on me.
But in the same time that u deserve it for being an idiot before the matches.
I kinda agreed, in a way,i do deserve it.
I was so impressed with the fact that she never learned martial arts and only tought herself how to fight, and still was manage to beat me completely that i want to aske her of she want to he my personal instractur. Should i?
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
cool story bro
Signature Long Live the King of Iron Fist, Heihachi Mishima.

saarb737
1st Dan
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Fernandito
cool story bro
not real
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Did you give your double black belt back already, or there's actually two?
Signature Long Live the King of Iron Fist, Heihachi Mishima.

grumpy64
War Lord
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Oh boy