Page Splits 1...<567
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Kabuttops
1st Dan
PSN: ThaKabuttops
#121 “Quote” Edit Post
That is what I thought to do. I guess since it is still missing I'm a bit slow. I will keep practicing it!
Signature Team DO IT
Silver Shadow
Kyu
#122 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by St. George
You have to buffer the first f just before recovery from the B!.
Just practise it until you get it. If you get f+3, you're doing to too fast. If you get ff+3 but they tech it, you're doing it too slow.

I love you. I finally got it! Now a new world of combos is opening to me thanks.

The only part i still miss is how to cancel when you dash forward with ff+3~f. I read you have to press u, but if i do that Lili jump or sidestep... what am i missing?

Last edited by Silver Shadow on Feb 6th, 2013 at 17:45

Vexion
Iron Fist God
PSN: VexionOFFICIAL
#123 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by PandaXiaoyu
I honestly like the new Lili. I don't know why but she's less predictable in this game than in Tekken 6.

My teacher who is really pro with Lili said my Lili got much stronger and it's scaring him haha. I just hate facing lili clone matches because there is this tension of 'my lili is better/hotter than yours!'

Oh and if anyone knows but is there anyway to cancel f,f+3? I've been trying to do it in combos but hasn't worked :/

XD I bet my Lili is totally hotter than yours! haha I think Lili has lost a lot of range...however in regards to canceling her f, f + 3 I don't know if you can, but I've just recently learned that if you press forward after f, f + 3 you can perform her d/df/f + 3/4 because pressing forward makes her go into d/df/f. A lot of Lili players on youtube do this A LOT! It's amazing

f, f + 3 ~ f ~ 3 + 4
Signature ~Vexion
mariokirby
Kyu
Jason4579
Dragon Lord
XBL: Jason4579
#125 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Silver Shadow
I love you. I finally got it! Now a new world of combos is opening to me thanks.

The only part i still miss is how to cancel when you dash forward with ff+3~f. I read you have to press u, but if i do that Lili jump or sidestep... what am i missing?

The side step is exactly what you're aiming for. Simply tapping u will make Lili side step, giving you access to most of her standing moves. If you want access to the rest of them too, then u~n~f_b~n will side step and then cancel into standing.
Signature [Jun] +

Your = Possessive. As in 'your grammar sucks'
You're = You are. As in 'you're an idiot for not knowing the difference'
mariokirby
Kyu
#126 “Quote” Edit Post
So what do you all think of this picture of Lili. I think its pretty good.

http://s4.zerochan.net/Emilie.De.Rochefort.full.648393.jpg
Vexion
Iron Fist God
PSN: VexionOFFICIAL
#127 “Quote” Edit Post
Lol your picture doesn't show dude :p
Signature ~Vexion
mariokirby
Kyu
#128 “Quote” Edit Post

Last edited by mariokirby on Mar 30th, 2013 at 17:24

OmarMohy
5th Dan
PSN: OmarMohy
#129 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Princess Lili
it would be so nice if it did block mid and high while lili is in qcf.

Block or dodge?
Signature Main: Currently learning: Jun
Sub: Hated Characters:
StudBuddha
#ANNAISBACK
#130 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey guys, I don't know if this is the right thread to post this stuff. But, do you guys mind giving me some advise on my Lili? I can post some videos up tomorrow. I'm kind of having trouble with her, I don't really know what I'm doing wrong with her.
StudBuddha
#ANNAISBACK
#131 “Quote” Edit Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPm8MawREgM Here's one video I posted, let me know if you guys need more.
StudBuddha
#ANNAISBACK
#132 “Quote” Edit Post
Anyone?
G3sp
Expert
PSN: Pepsiman_Vzla
#133 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by terribleplayer
Anyone?
I gave you advice about Lili (I'm ZoanthropeShen and roi_s791) As i said: You need to do alot of bdc because her natural bd sucks. And if you want to add damage to combos you must f,F+3c and iWS+2 and mooooar sidestep.
DrBhup666
Iron Fist God
#134 “Quote” Edit Post
So, I've been maining Lili for 5 years now. Ya'll know me, I'm not new to TZ.

What do we Lili-main'ers think about Chloe then? Here's my cents, two of them:

Seriously I can't understand the hate! Ok, she seems annoying and her moveset seem to be very cheesy, but no more than Bob, Alisa, Zafina, Roger jr., the bears or Lars' crazy moves. Her voice though.. ugh.. too high-pitched! But whatever...

In the trailer she seems to be avoiding alot of the attacks. I actually like the evading and crushing moves. That's how I play Lili. I might even give this Chloe a chance. I just wish she wasn't so lolli-cutsie, but hey, it's a fucking videogame, not a ph.D in serious issues. People should calm the fuck down!

I like how they have changed alot of the core gameplay in T7. Bounds seems to be removed as we know them, you have super-moves and armor and whatnot. I think the gameplay will be much more back to the basics, with spacing and footsies as the most important part.

In my opinion, just random attacking and gimmicky set-ups and frametraps will easily lose to crushing moves and armor and whatnot. If you are doing the correct spacing and moving around, you should be able to punish buttonmashers easily.

Signature When I die, I wanna go peacefully in my sleep, just like my grandfather did. Not kicking and screaming, like the passengers in his car.