arena infinites

Page Splits 1...<4567>
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
oTOMo
4th Dan
#101 “Quote” Edit Post
I posted before just to make sure that info below is kinda fresh.

I was messing with Paul in Arena and discovered a way to make infinities in clockwise direction. Normal 1 1 1 12 doesn't work, because single puches turn opp to Paul's right (so they are good in counter clockwise infinities). But 1,2 pushs opp straight and that's the whole idea. The infinities should look this way: (W!) 1 1,2 1,2 (w!) (after successful juggle starter and Side Wall Stun of course). It is possible to make the same looking infinities with Law and Nina. I'm also 90% sure that it works for Lei. Probably Kaz and Jin can also do it, but I'm too weak yet to perform it.

I made a short movie with infinities for Paul, Nina and Law. Link is here:
http://tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/sh...?threadid=62846

But who cares anyway, t4 is dead, lol
xXx-Triplo-xXx
Destroyer
PSN: xtriplox
#102 “Quote” Edit Post
What about some and infinites??? PLZ!!!
Signature "The ultimate skill is to take up position where you are formless... If you are formless, the most penetratig spies will not be able to discern you, not the wisest counsels be able to do calculations against you...Therefore, your strategy for victories in battle is not repetitious, and your formations in response to the enemy are endless...Those who are able to adapt and change accord with the enemy and achieve victory are called Divine..." -Sun Tzu-
Mr. KuLa
Iron Fist God
PSN: mrkula
#103 “Quote” Edit Post
CLOCKWISE INFINTES is useless, i mean how often u'll get a clockwise side wall stun? duh..

This is counter clockwise:

Jin infinites:

the simple one just 1 1 1 12 wall stun 1 1 1 12 just like that.. if u can do that then u can try the more complex one like 1 1 1 dewgf

Ling infinites:

actually till this day i cant do the full arena infinites with her..
like in 2pak ling tribute vid!!! Damn!!! I can only do like 3 or 4 blocks then she'd too far too catch..

1,d+2, 2, 21 wall stun 1,d+2, 2, 21 just like that.. u try it then tell me can u do full arena infinite with that, then tell me how ...

usually i do the 1,d+2,2,21 twice or 3 times then i have to HYP then 1, d+2,2,21 or else she wont catch the wall but after that she usually flips..

can anybody tell me how to do it constantly.. i've tried dashing delaying whatever and all i get is 4 blocks...

for her clockwise just do RDS 2 2 2 2 wall stun RDS 2 2 2 2...
Signature y u no broken?
daniel chong
Champion
#104 “Quote” Edit Post
every time i try an infinite i get the normal wall stun at the corners... how do you get it to be the side wall stun all the time?

thanks

dan
xXx-Triplo-xXx
Destroyer
#105 “Quote” Edit Post
Try to SS a little
Signature "The ultimate skill is to take up position where you are formless... If you are formless, the most penetratig spies will not be able to discern you, not the wisest counsels be able to do calculations against you...Therefore, your strategy for victories in battle is not repetitious, and your formations in response to the enemy are endless...Those who are able to adapt and change accord with the enemy and achieve victory are called Divine..." -Sun Tzu-
daniel chong
Champion
#106 “Quote” Edit Post
ok.. i know i have to start the infinite at a sorta 30-45 degree angle to the wall.. and then when i start juggling, i just get the normal stun...

infinites are harder than they look =(

dan

if someone can break it down in detail, much thanks will be given

xXx-Triplo-xXx
Destroyer
#107 “Quote” Edit Post
Well can help u much cause I don't know how to it right. Try to download a vid
daniel chong
Champion
#108 “Quote” Edit Post
i had the tony t lei vid for awhile... but its so weird how hard it is to get the side stun..

dan
!!Sazabi!!
la li lu le lo
PSN: x50YEN
XBL: x50YEN
#109 “Quote” Edit Post
i was bored other day and i found a setup for kaz's infinite in arena:

ws+2,1 [stun], ssl/ssr, ws+1, 1, 1, 1,2...
Signature BM.50yen | savemgo.com
BigCrockDawg
FFXI Addict
#110 “Quote” Edit Post
Dang...5 pages and no original Hei infinites? 1, 1, f+1,b+2. Frighteningly easy with decent spacing on the jabs.

Justin
Signature One person's pain is nothing when compared to the suffering of all. -Broken Sword, Hero
K4zaMa_Jin
Sage
#111 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by BigCrockDawg
Dang...5 pages and no original Hei infinites? 1, 1, f+1,b+2. Frighteningly easy with decent spacing on the jabs.

Justin

First time i heard about it, Hei's jabs are like crap
-------------------------------------------------------------------

For u guys trying to get easy wall stun:

use jin's thf with the wall at your right then start to 1, 1, 1, 1,2 till u bored

for u guys wanna do some easy, i mean very very easy jabing infinites using 1, 1, 1, 1,2 (W!):
use paul (believe me on this), be face to face with your victim and paralel to the wall (at your right), then side walk left(away from the wall) backdash once(or just hold b) do Death fist (should be an easy sidestun) then start your infinite..

all fast launcher with a good recovery, when paralels to the wall (at your right) are very easy to be manipulate into side stun, example:

jin : ws+2, ssl_swl, 1, (sideWstun)
kaz ws+2, ewgf, swl_ssl, 1, (sideWstun)
paul: d/f+2, swl (not ss), 1, (sideWstun)

but if u ask me, the paul ss death fist is the easiest and the best sidestun provider for infinite training purpose, plus he is the easiest char to work on with his jabs
Signature

Mishima all the way dude!!!!!!!!!!

[ Indotekken Forum Community ]
jinryu
Kyu
#112 “Quote” Edit Post
using ling xiaoyu b+d 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2 on walls hehehe
JoeGamo05
Iron Fist God
PSN: JoeGamoWINS
#113 “Quote” Edit Post
i can't do the yoshi infit worth a crap lol any help or a vid out there?
Signature Moosic - your beats are weak like midget coughs

phack yuu
devil_gene7
Master
#114 “Quote” Edit Post
lol..... I did this infinate in the 'parking area' stage. Yes you read it right, 'parking area' . It glitched real bad against one of the posts. it went like this...

Law (Against King)

ws+2, 1,2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1........... etc
Signature Tekken 5 website: www.devil-gene.webb.se

| Forums | Fighters | News | Become a master | CG Images | Wallpaper | Home |

If devil-gene is unavaliable then please click here.
slicedbreadno2
Dragon Lord
#115 “Quote” Edit Post
Almost every character against anyone can do that IIRC
Signature damn...James...
kksm
2nd Dan
#116 “Quote” Edit Post
i got some infinite's videos here

all are easy but the 2nd of law
it ends like mdj likes it lol
i just copied it and made it with 1,1-2 in starter jabs
the tip for the last part is to get your opponent soon when he's hight from the ground then the b+2 will hit or not lol
Signature Visit my website for more videos.
AMRAN
Sage
PSN: Amran
XBL: AmranUK
#117 “Quote” Edit Post
good stuff
Signature Evil comes in many disguises
Dont be fooled.
AMRAN
Sage
PSN: Amran
XBL: AmranUK
#118 “Quote” Edit Post
but u have to show everyone the video
Signature Evil comes in many disguises
Dont be fooled.
great_cyanean
Kyu
#119 “Quote” Edit Post
can anyone have a asuka kazama ulitimate juggles?

please can i have one!!!!!!
PS_Phreak
Kyu
#120 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Mr. KuLa

like in 2pak ling tribute vid!!!

Can someone please send me the 2pak ling vid, or a link to it? I can't seem to locate it myself...