Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
EASTERNBORDER
Iron Fist God
PSN: Easternborder
XBL: Easternborder
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
I decided to put up a Web Theater cause some old videos in the strategy thread are already buried. There are some links that are no longer available so I didn't include them.

Everyone can contribute more Chreddy vid links in this thread so I can add them in the 1st post. So far, (and thankfully) only Youtube vids are available.

-EDDY MATCHES-

EDDY Vs. LEO

EDDY Vs. KING

LEE Vs. EDDY 1
LEE Vs. EDDY 2

EDDY Vs. STEVE

EDDY Vs. LAW

HWOARANG Vs. EDDY
HWOARANG Vs. EDDY 2
HWOARANG Vs. EDDY 3
HWOARANG Vs. EDDY 4

MARDUK Vs. EDDY

EDDY Vs. JACK-6
139_JACK-6 vs EDDY

EDDY Vs. DEVIL-JIN

LEE/BRYAN Vs. EDDY

MIGUEL Vs. EDDY - JOYBOX tekken6 NO390

MIGUEL/HEIHACHI Vs. EDDY - JOYBOX tekken6 NO410

KUMA Vs. EDDY

ZAFINA Vs. EDDY - JOYBOX tekken6 NO783

LEI Vs. EDDY - JOYBOX tekken6 NO782 - 3rd-4th match

ZAFINA/ASUKA Vs. EDDY - JOYBOX tekken6 NO784
ASUKA Vs. EDDY - JOYBOX tekken6 NO785
MOKUJIN/ASUKA Vs. EDDY - JOYBOX tekken6 NO786

EDDY Vs. XIAOYU / ROGER JR. Vs. EDDY

EDDY Vs. XIAOYU - JOYBOX tekken6 NO775 - 5th match

-CHRISTIE MATCHES-

CHRISTIE Vs. RAVEN

CHRISTIE Vs. XIAOYU

ASUKA Vs. CHRISTIE
ASUKA Vs. CHRISTIE - JOYBOX tekken6 NO330

CHRISTIE Vs. WANG - JOYBOX tekken6 NO390
CHRISTE Vs. WANG - JOYBOX tekken6 NO391

CHRISTIE VS. MIGUEL

DRAGUNOV Vs. CHRISTIE

HWOARANG Vs. CHRISTIE

JULIA/ASUKA Vs. CHRISTIE - JOYBOX tekken6 NO818

JULIA/MIGUEL Vs. CHRISTIE - JOYBOX tekken6 NO819

-EXHIBITIONS-

INTRODUCTION TO NEW MOVES

THE RLX SIDEROLL BUG

THE HSP ATTACK ROLL

HSP MIX-UP

CHRISTIE 16-HIT RAGE DEATH COMBO

I'm pretty sure most of them have multi matches, but I have not the time to look all of them. At least this thread will be updated, unless I'm dead. If you wonder I still don't get the rest of the vids on the 1st post, well surely the vid links you need won't get lost on just two pages. If this thread reaches three then wake me up.

Last edited by EASTERNBORDER on Jun 3rd, 2008 at 07:19

Signature "If you want to live, you gotta die trying."
Pachelbel
Banned By Mod
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Studying to beat Eddy

Your link for Eddy vs DJ is wrong btw
Should be this:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0QoEEorV_SA

Thanks for the collection!
Signature Signature suspended as it is in violation with signature rules.
Da Stunna
Iron Fist God
PSN: maStunna
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Signature Originally posted by SimChao
Don't feel too bad, though. If it weren't for people like you, people like me would have no one to flip our hamburgers.
Calibur
War Lord
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Signature Its "Aska" damnit! "Ahhhhh Ska"
Sol.Eternal Pan
Iron Fist God
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
You created your own loss by continually using unsafe moves and tactics. Stop using slippery kicks and stop FC,d/f+3+4 right in bryan's face where he has free punishment. As for the other vids was that you? Cus that was sucky.
Signature The difference between a 12" cock and an onion? Nothing, they both bring tears to your eyes- Rodney Rude
Calibur
War Lord
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Sol.Eternal Pan
You created your own loss by continually using unsafe moves and tactics. Stop using slippery kicks and stop FC,d/f+3+4 right in bryan's face where he has free punishment. As for the other vids was that you? Cus that was sucky.

First, of all, only the first vid is me. The rest I just ran onto and posted.

Second, Im gonna quit using unsafe moves the day Christie gets safe ones that do damage. She needs more than d/f+2 and d+3~4

Why dont you put up a vid and show me how to play. I wanna see a pro.
Sol.Eternal Pan
Iron Fist God
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Calibur
First, of all, only the first vid is me. The rest I just ran onto and posted.

Second, Im gonna quit using unsafe moves the day Christie gets safe ones that do damage. She needs more than d/f+2 and d+3~4

Why dont you put up a vid and show me how to play. I wanna see a pro.
I'll give you two pieces of advice.

1. Keep It Simple. Establish your play style, then create a limited move list which suits your style and develop ways to implement them by creating effective mix-ups. By keeping things in their bare bones you'll be able to understand Chreddy better and over time as you develop a "sense" of how others react to you then you'll be able to further implement new moves to adopt to certain situations. All the while working on your Tekken skills.

2. You're new to the character and you're losing in stupid ways. Fair enough, we've all been there and we've all sucked. But, mentally knowing you're using unsafe moves in the hope to gain some quick damage creating a playstyle which sees you in the air and dead more often than not is plain stupid. Start saving your money by doing some reading on certain moves, their frames and ideal situations for use. Once you've done that, incorporate that into advice 1. and you'll start winning.

You've approached Chreddy with the wrong mindset. Style and flashiness aside, they are characters where you are going to have to work hard to win with. If you want fast safe damage go play a Mishima or Miguel or Bryan or any other of the stupidly over powered characters that are out there, because that isn't Chreddy's forte.
Signature The difference between a 12" cock and an onion? Nothing, they both bring tears to your eyes- Rodney Rude
Calibur
War Lord
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
One thing I can see now. You dont know a thing about me, or the way I play. You think you do because you've watched my 5 of my matches, but you dont.

I've been using Cappos for years. You think I'm new because I didn't troll the forums before? I know the cappos limitations, I use them anyway and I will match them up against anyone in any country.

Like I said, I've beaten solid solid people in a country where there are thousands who know how to really play. I dont care if you trash me or not. Nobody who plays this game would say tell me in person. But dont think you can get away with talking shit about anyone else until you can man up and get your stuff uploaded.
Ginsu
Tekken Lord Black
PSN: Ginsumitsu
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Eddy vs Nina Joybox vids (716-719). Good juggles, spacing and set up. Nice wall options too.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sYH4ky85taE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oSIdijcvQd8

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KRFjERK3xWQ

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0P8SjiTRrXY

@Calibur, easy to tell your playing a pretty top Bryan so unlucky outcome and yeh Japan will be a total hot bed of good Tekken, so much more so than Aus or Nz.
I don't think you should keep a Chreddy game too simple, unfortunately we all enjoy playing with one of the more complex characters in tekken.

Last edited by Ginsu on May 17th, 2008 at 00:00

Da Stunna
Iron Fist God
PSN: maStunna
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Calibur's X-tie is pretty fun to watch IMO. Spamming d/f+4/ss+4/RLX 4~3/etc. is fine and effective all that juice, but IMHO it gets boring really quickly considering the fact that Capoeira is known for it's unique offense and flashy tactics. The most satisfaction with playing Chreddy is being able to use a good portion of their moveset (but getting a good number wins of course). I don't know, maybe I just want to have fun with her. *shrug*
Signature Originally posted by SimChao
Don't feel too bad, though. If it weren't for people like you, people like me would have no one to flip our hamburgers.
Sol.Eternal Pan
Iron Fist God
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
One thing I can see now. You dont know a thing about me, or the way I play. You think you do because you've watched my 5 of my matches, but you dont.

I've been using Cappos for years. You think I'm new because I didn't troll the forums before? I know the cappos limitations, I use them anyway and I will match them up against anyone in any country.

Like I said, I've beaten solid solid people in a country where there are thousands who know how to really play. I dont care if you trash me or not. Nobody who plays this game would say tell me in person. But dont think you can get away with talking shit about anyone else until you can man up and get your stuff uploaded.
*sigh* I knew you'd bring it to this.

I'm not trolling you, I'm telling you what you're doing wrong. If you cannot handle criticism stop posting your vids. T-h-a-t-S-i-m-p-l-e.

So drop all the teen angst bullshit because you sound like both a child and a scrub.
Calibur
War Lord
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
*sigh* lets try this again.

Originally posted by Sol.Eternal Pan
I'll give you two pieces of advice.

Okay

1. Keep It Simple. Establish your play style,

Established, obviously.

then create a limited move list which suits your style and develop ways to implement them by creating effective mix-ups.

Common sense. For all your talk I thought you were going to talk about mix ups, not make your self sound intelligent by stating the obvious.

I said the same thing in this thread months ago.

http://tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/sh...threadid=107137

By keeping things in their bare bones you'll be able to understand Chreddy better and over time as you develop a "sense" of how others react to you then you'll be able to further implement new moves to adopt to certain situations. All the while working on your Tekken skills.

Again, common sense. Besides the Bryan match those words have absolutely nothing to do with what I've asked, or what you've seen from me. If I didnt know any better I would think you just cut this from another forum and figured you could paste it here. It's babble and it's patronizing.

2. You're new to the character

You know i'm not. Again, moronic statement.

and you're losing in stupid ways.

Fair enough, I use WR 3+4 to much.

Fair enough, we've all been there and we've all sucked. But, mentally knowing you're using unsafe moves in the hope to gain some quick damage creating a playstyle which sees you in the air and dead more often than not is plain stupid. Start saving your money by doing some reading on certain moves, their frames and ideal situations for use. Once you've done that, incorporate that into advice 1. and you'll start winning.

Like I said, you obviously dont know enough about me. I win just fine. I just want to get better. I do risky moves, but I hedge my bets to reduce risk and it pays off more often than not because I'm playing people who still have to guess what's coming.

You've approached Chreddy with the wrong mindset.

Using a character I enjoy? I wanna know how you came to this conclusion.

Style and flashiness aside, they are characters where you are going to have to work hard to win with.

No shit. That's why I use them.

If you want fast safe damage go play a Mishima or Miguel or Bryan or any other of the stupidly over powered characters that are out there, because that isn't Chreddy's forte.

I think everyone knows that.

I have no problems about what you said about my vids. Not at all. I'm still going to put them up, and I hope others put their up, because everyone can learn from someone else. That is why I will even direct you to vids where I lose.

Tekken aside, people who criticize others but offer no solutions are generally losers all around, not just video games. Go on and pump your e-ego if you like. You didn't address the issue at hand. Anyone can answer a question vaguely like some dial-a-psychic "The key to being a good Christier player is not getting hit. This shall make you a good Tekken player as well" Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

Try saying something concrete, something on frame data, or opponent psychology, or what moves are good for spacing. That sounds like an obvious answer to my original problem which makes me think you have nothing to useful to add and you made your comments to sound sagely.

Or maybe you are to busy in life walk scrubs and trolls through their matches. Whatever.

I'm looking forward to seeing your vids.
Ginsu
Tekken Lord Black
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
less flame, more vids, more constructive critique. peace.

Calibur
War Lord
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Ginsu
less flame, more vids, more constructive critique. peace.

They recorded yesterday so you should see more vids in a week or so.
Sol.Eternal Pan
Iron Fist God
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Calibur why did you waste all that time and effort to accuse me of such things then go and act the exact way you think I am acting?

I told you; I am not attacking you.

Comprende?
Calibur
War Lord
TTCreddY
3rd Dan
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
decent but he got over owned by that devil jin every time... what was that whole lazer light show thing DJ did to eddy in the air? is that his item move or something new and deadly to look out for... is it just me or it really unfair that DJ gets a juggle straigh into bound out of the hell sweep. i wonder if kaz gets it too from his normal u+4, 4, 4, 4... still haven't seen T6 in my country yet dont think it'll hit these shores anytime soon... like i said in another thread, DR isnt even in arcades here
Signature OH GOD IS A F**KIN LEG!!!!!!!!!!
Well dont biring it in the fight
Calibur
War Lord
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
Christie player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9VOanApNEk

Me against that same Bryan player (same day)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBhJUuq7tuE

Good Christie player from Brazil (I guess)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEBz...feature=related

Another good Christie player (2nd and 3rd match)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rrsvnCXx-A

Last edited by Calibur on May 16th, 2008 at 06:27

Ginsu
Tekken Lord Black
#19 “Quote” Edit Post

Yep, definitely a solid Bryan...
I like your use of 1,2,4~4 as a lure for RLX options... only constructive criticism I would offer is that you did seem to be very linear in that match, I think I only saw one SS move and some use of b+2
jmkayz5
Expert
#20 “Quote” Edit Post

Dude i gotta admit ure christie aint that good, i havent been playing for a while and watched a couple of ure other matches,i think u rely on other peoples mistakes to get you through the game, i aint the best and i don't even call myself a good christie player but i think u need to re adjust ure game play with this character coz anyone who knows how to punish her well would just eat u to dirt... anyway dont mean to be harsh but i think sol eternal has alot of valid info that would help ure game play out.
anyway good luck!
Signature When i go outside i wear long shorts inside my short longs.