Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Mokujin Man
Master of Mimicry
PSN: KevlarX290
#41 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by jiorio95
I don't believe BOB1 works after 3~4 anymore, you can use 1+2, df1+2 b! instead now.

You can do f+4,3,2 instead of d/f+1+2. But I prefer just doing a jab to f+4,3,2 to be safer and bound closer.
Signature *~Got Wood?~*

My T6:BR custom pics!

[1|2|3|4|5|6] [1|2|3] [1|2|3] [1|2|3]
Jordyce
Planet Robobear
PSN: Jordyce
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Mokujin Man
You can do f+4,3,2 instead of d/f+1+2. But I prefer just doing a jab to f+4,3,2 to be safer and bound closer.

I played against you!
Signature www.twitter.com/jordyce [you know what to do]
Mokujin Man
Master of Mimicry
PSN: KevlarX290
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
Haha yeah, was a bit nervous in the first game since I knew you played Roger. I suck ae? lol
Signature *~Got Wood?~*

My T6:BR custom pics!

[1|2|3|4|5|6] [1|2|3] [1|2|3] [1|2|3]
Jordyce
Planet Robobear
PSN: Jordyce
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
Well I can't play pad, so there's nothing really to be scared of. Half the time I Waning Moon into nothing, it's annoying.
Signature www.twitter.com/jordyce [you know what to do]
ghirlanda
Berserker
PSN: Tm-ghirlanda
#45 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by jiorio95
I don't believe BOB1 works after 3~4 anymore, you can use 1+2, df1+2 b! instead now.

after 3~4, just tag now!best option
Signature proud member - founder fer of TekkenMilano - the most active offline community in italy!
Follow us @tekkenmilano
Like us on Facebook.com/TekkenMilano
YT channel : youtube.com/TekkenMilano
Tournament Organizer - TTT2placements: - 2nd place@Rome national tournament- 2nd place@Venice National Tournament- 5th place@LTT(Livorno)- 5th place@THT(Milan)- 5th place @poison3.0 (Rome). t7 placement: 5th place @milangamesweek; 1st@LUCCAComicsAndGames; 2nd place at BattleDome
Mr. NO!
Deity
#46 “Quote” Edit Post
^ imo depends on the team!

If no tag buffer :-
3~4, f+2, iws, 3[3]
or 3~4, b+2, f+432
or 3~4, f+432 like Mokujin Man said
Signature Australia[Canberra]/Japan[Tokyo]
Shin Kai
1st Dan
#47 “Quote” Edit Post
What is ROC and AGF?
jiorio95
Don Frye
PSN: jiorio
#48 “Quote” Edit Post
ROC is his b+1+2 stance

AGF is Animal God Fist, f,n,d,d/f+1
Malkom
Sage
#49 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by amphreded
1+2, d/f+1+2
Though you should really practice bob+1, ws+3,3, it's much better.

I tried but always fail so hard. And Alex is just in my secondary Team.
So I think I must stay at that, but I tried and 1+2, f 4, 3, 2 works. But sometimes it doesn't.
But why is that BOB 1 d/f ws 3>3 SO much better?
The Undertaker78
Dragon Lord
PSN: DEADMAN_INC__13
XBL: ORIGINAL_DEADMAN
#50 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Malkom
So I think I must stay at that, but I tried and 1+2, f 4, 3, 2 works. But sometimes it doesn't.

More Damage mate simply put
Signature TEAM DEADMAN INC
MY ROGER's ALWAYS HARD!
Sutter_Pain
Expert
PSN: Sutter_Pain
XBL: Sutter Pain
#51 “Quote” Edit Post
Don't know if this has been brought up but when calling in rolex for TA at the wall you can use uf+2 for a re-wall splat. Sends them flying out maybe about knee high faster low hitting moves will re-splat.

Example: Kaz on point. ewgf, ewgf, W! uf3~5 B! (rgr uf+2) Kaz HS, W! df 3,2,1 [104 dmg]

Works at slight angles but for the most part its best to be straight on. Tried on ling - Kuma so should work on whole cast.

I am sure there is plenty of ways to get more damage outa this but I hope it helps.
Signature A drunken mans words are a sober mans
thoughts.
amphreded
Iron Fist God
PSN: amphreded
#52 “Quote” Edit Post
@Sutter

that's interesting, I'll try it out thanks.

@Malkom

more damage, and better, consistency. 1+2, f+4,3,2 whiffs on certain angle but bob+1, ws+3>3 would work if off-axis

By the way Roger/Yoshi has some sick wall juice with Yoshi using 4~3 to propel enemy backward.
For example, Rog ROC+3+4 W! ws+2,2 TA! Yos 4~3 Rog bob+1, 1+2, AGF for some 100+ damage. Works with other splat too like ff+2 or ff+4. ff+4 wall splat into 122 damage.
Alcan
Destroyer
PSN: NaclaM
#53 “Quote” Edit Post
Interesting combo for Roger/Bruce:

Bruce b,f+4 (tag) (roger) bob 1 bob 1 (dash forward) ws 3,3 b! TA (bruce) SS right b+4,3,4 (Roger) AGF w! AGF. 139 damage.
Signature BUTTON MASHERS 2000 (cause 1999 just couldn't cut it)

"Being random is godlike, because God is random."
JeNNahFaah
Warrior
#54 “Quote” Edit Post

You can try to do 2, ws 3,3 to practice first instead of doing the bob 1.
It gives you a little extra time to get the ws 3,3 in.
After you can get this more than 75% of the time, then upgrade and try Bob 1, ws 3,3.
That's how I practiced, and worked for me. But i first tried f+1, ws 3,3; than after i started doing 2, ws 3,3. than finally, bob1, ws 3,3. Note, that you're trying to do this with a hop kick launcher, or any other launchers that lifts high enough for the bob1. not all launchers work.

Give it some time, not too dificult. And you want to hold d/f and then release immediately hitting, 3,3 once u see his motion move into a crouching position. I can pull off this juggle 90%+ of the time now, but for me to just be safe, I would use hop kick, f+4,3,2 instead. Does +1 dmg more than 1+2, d/f 1+2, and this hits all angles, where if you were on the side with 1+2, the d/f 1+2 sometimes does not connect well.
amphreded
Iron Fist God
PSN: amphreded
#55 “Quote” Edit Post
I agree with JeNNahFaah. I'd like to stress the importance on holding d/f just right. Keep practicing on that part, for that is the hardest to get down on this combo.When you get the timing down on your memory, you're set.
Alcan
Destroyer
PSN: NaclaM
#56 “Quote” Edit Post
I think crouch dashing into WS 3,3 is the easiest method (and faster than pressing d/f)
Signature BUTTON MASHERS 2000 (cause 1999 just couldn't cut it)

"Being random is godlike, because God is random."
JeNNahFaah
Warrior
#57 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Alcan
I think crouch dashing into WS 3,3 is the easiest method (and faster than pressing d/f)

If you can do it, as it seems more difficult, cause there's more of a frame input, as you need to slide your thumb or do a wavedash motion on the stick. When holding d/f, it's just 1 movement and release. wave dash 3,3 works well and connects on ch f,f+2. much harder for a hopkick bob+1.
Malkom
Sage
#58 “Quote” Edit Post
Ok that's it
I give up, I trained a lot: 2 ws 3>3 but it didn't worked only once. so I must find my own juggle with enoug damage and not so hard to do.

Any suggestions?

u/f 4, 1+2, 2, d/f 1+2 works...
Signature Kazuya Fist is a coward
JeNNahFaah
Warrior
#59 “Quote” Edit Post
Ok that's it
I give up, I trained a lot: 2 ws 3>3 but it didn't worked only once. so I must find my own juggle with enoug damage and not so hard to do.

Any suggestions?

u/f 4, 1+2, 2, d/f 1+2 works...

Don't think it was enough... u are losing a lot of damage.
Try f+1, ws 3>3.

If you want to be safe and hit on all angles of the u/f+4, do f+4,3,2 instead.

But i still recommend the big juggle... you can get a 80+ damage with tag, 71 damage solo.
it's worth the time to practice with patience.

It took me weeks to get isw with king in a juggle back in T5... but hey I know how to do it.. you can say you acomplished something.

Don't give up!!!.

Here's some motivation:
(1) http://www.twitch.tv/gameunderground/b/334019624 --> Skip to 7min
(2) http://www.twitch.tv/gameunderground/b/334031392 --> Skip to 14 min (watch entire from 14 min, as Grand finals are included after the losers finals.
As you can see... he only does ws3>3 juggles after uf4.
Mr. NO!
Deity
#60 “Quote” Edit Post
Alright, barely experimented with this so please take it with a grain of salt.

Tried out oki for the bb+4 TA! ender, 8th/9th hit. It spikes them so they can't techroll. If they stay on the ground and/or ground side roll you have a chance for ground damage. And if you stay roughly where you end, and if they do any kind of get-up kick or tag crash, they'll whiff in your face and you can get a launch. run up df2 ch hunting might work here too.

Again, should have this tested more to see if it's a viable option.

/edit: seems to be harder to connect when i use f432 for the B! ws3[3] and df1+2 feel better
/edit: there's room for them to backroll safely .. but seems like it's possible to do a quick dash into uf1+2 to keep the pressure on.// backroll into a ws4 straight away might beat uf1+2

Last edited by Mr. NO! on Oct 18th, 2012 at 13:09

Signature Australia[Canberra]/Japan[Tokyo]