Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Jin's Evil
Legend
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Got to play some more today.

Lars can land the sw (w!) f+1+4.
I missed it once on a weird angle, but I landed it every other time.
It didn't seem to do much more (if any) than the staple, but it looks cool. I was doing shredder with Paul into the air throw.
f+4121 didn't seem to land after the sw but I only tried it a few times.
f+4212 after (w!) fb2,1 seems pretty good.

**edit -- fixed the notation error. Sorry about that, I'm posting from my phone until next week.

Last edited by Jin's Evil on Sep 20th, 2011 at 10:05

Abigan2K
Iron Fist God
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
f+4121 different from F+4,212? sorry im lost
Morninglord
Synthetic Insanity
PSN: Morninglord
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
There is no variation. He misspelt.
Signature Zhan: The real enemy is yourself.
tmd02
YYYEEESSSS!!!
PSN: revolverturles
XBL: FOTTOM
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Can anyone test if f+4,1,2,1 has a power hit on the end orif it's a B! move please?

I wonder if the last hit on CH does anything??
redihokuto
4th Dan
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Can you confirm df2 -10 on block? ( lol i dont understand why...)

-db2,1 track good as in tekken 6 Br?
Jin's Evil
Legend
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
I don't think f4212 last hit is a bind move. Not sure if it does anything on CH. I'll try to test that.
As far a d/f+2 being -10, I'll test that next time I'm able to. It would be lame if that was really the case. I will say no one has punished it yet, but they probably just don't know they can.

CH f,f+1+2 DE1 2, 2, f+2,1~f SE d/f+1(b!) is super simple and seems good damage.
tmd02
YYYEEESSSS!!!
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks please do man, the video clip of f+4,1,2,1 in the new moves and changes thread is really old but looks like the last hit hits down, whilst now it looks to be able to W! stun instead.

If it does a rollback on CH for the last hit, that would be super sexy
MYK [jamgi]
BoOoOOmM!!!!!
PSN: MYK-jamgi
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
All I know about f4121 is that the last hit wall splats. Definitely doesn't B!, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't stun either.

Edit: Wow according to inatekken de1+2 is -9~8(?) now? If true, that's pretty sick, time to find oki situation where I can do de... pause 1+2 or de,db13 or some low.

Last edited by MYK [jamgi] on Sep 21st, 2011 at 11:31

Signature "What is Love?"

Devil Reborn
Iron Fist God
PSN: D_R_1013
XBL: D R 1013
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by MYK [jamgi]
All I know about f4121 is that the last hit wall splats. Definitely doesn't B!, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't stun either.

Edit: Wow according to inatekken de1+2 is -9~8(?) now? If true, that's pretty sick, time to find oki situation where I can do de... pause 1+2 or de,db13 or some low.

If DE still has exceptional tracking, then that's kinda crazy if indeed true. Ending a combo post B! with df1, db2~SE3 into DE1+2 will have zero risk now and open up the opponent for any choice of lows. They lay there, stomp, hell anything really, into SE. They flinch then, SE df1 for a new B!. stupid oki just got retarded.

Speaking of SE df1, does anyone know if it is -16 like it's conterpart fb+2(1)? Kinda curious since they share the same animation.

Edit: Yeah, I finally read the first post about DE 1+2 not launching anymore on NH. It's not as boss as I had originally thought and it definitly shouldn't be -10. Hmmm, Lars seems to be getting nerfed the more I read into the character.

Last edited by Devil Reborn on Sep 22nd, 2011 at 16:42

Signature I'm in the business of takin' your cookies mo'fucka!
Cookie Monster Inc. Fear it. Maximum Damage Potential.
Words from the wise, don't get drunk before a tourney, and think you'll own.
D.R.'s DE 1:2! Yeah, that was me.
Morninglord
Synthetic Insanity
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
It wont be as good as you think. If you do de 1+2 fast enough to catch them with a bound rejuggle then if they choose to techroll your de 1+2 will whiff. It only tracks if you pause.
If you pause, they can get up 3 counter you.

Also, tag crash = no oki is brain dead.

Also, they can getup kick the se out of a stomp.

It's pretty much par for the course that it'd be safe though, since it doesn't launch anymore. It's good, but it's not ridiculous by any means. They still have a number of options out of that even if they never bothered to punish it in BR and now that they can tag or tag crash for oki punishment that's extra risk applied to you as an attacker that wasn't there before.
The game is going to require a lot more thinking than it used to.
Jin's Evil
Legend
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
f+4212 will land after sw at the wall. I also landed db+2,1 shoulder. That last one may dependent on spacing. I did land them both today, and the former several times.

Morninglord
Synthetic Insanity
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Nice! I was worried isw would be completely useless with scaling but if it allows good damage afterwards it could finally end up being worth doing at the wall.

What's the damage difference between f+4,1,2,1 and db21 shoulder?
DigitalCount
Mister Pittsburgh
PSN: DigitalCount
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WW0GKBC2zc

So, Leo/Lars then? Also, can you B! after iSW at wall if you haven't yet?
-DC
Signature Now with more EXCERRENCE
Steve Gets Fresh

2016: Manji Assassins Political Party
SCT4LIFE
Jin's Evil
Legend
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DigitalCount
So, Leo/Lars then? Also, can you B! after iSW at wall if you haven't yet?
-DC

That's the next thing to test. If you can, that would be good damage.
Cosmic_Castaway
Dark Knight
PSN: Heavenstrider
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
I cleaned up some layout and mechanical things in your OP, DigitalCount. Some stuff was listed twice, misc notes from peoples' posts were in, etc. All pretty now.
Signature Some days, some nights; some live, some die in the way of the samurai. Some fight, some bleed; sun up to sun down; the sons of a battle-cry.
tmd02
YYYEEESSSS!!!
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
Say, here's an interesting question:

for iSW W! f+4,1,2,1 (70%) to work, is the f+4,1 go into 70% W! hit or is f+4 extremely fast?
Cosmic_Castaway
Dark Knight
PSN: Heavenstrider
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
Adding on to that, since d/b+2,1 f+1+4 is possible after iSW W!, shouldn't f,b+2,1 B! be possible as well? Or d/b+2~SE d/f+1 B!?
Signature Some days, some nights; some live, some die in the way of the samurai. Some fight, some bleed; sun up to sun down; the sons of a battle-cry.
Morninglord
Synthetic Insanity
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
I doubt it. That wall splat has the look of the one I dread in br. Low wall splat that means fb2(1) happens.
If you want an example of it do uf+3, cc fb21. No matter how fast you do it, fb2(1) will happen.
d+2 is a possibility.
I can't think of a situation where it would be useable though. If you've used tag assault to hit it in a juggle, you've used bound after all. Maybe dash jabs? But then again why wouldn't you just b+3,4 for much more damage?
Still, combo vid material.
tmd02
YYYEEESSSS!!!
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Is there no word on the properties of the last hit of f+4,1,2,1 in a combo or on CH?

I'm guessing that for iSW W! f+4,1,2,1 to work, the f+4 must hit 70% on the W!...
Jin's Evil
Legend
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
Tested d/f+2 with a friend yesterday. As Ogre he couldn't punish me with 1,2,2 so maybe it's not -10 after all.