[Movie Library] Training ground. Watch and learn.

Page Splits <12345>...7
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
OffInBed
TEKKEN CHICKEN
PSN: OffInBed
#41 “Quote” Edit Post
Anyone know if Feng gets a legit magic 4 now?

Can he jab or get f3,4 after?

Maybe CH 4, 3,3~BT,2,2?

Cmon guys! Help me out here T_T

Can't touch Tag 2 until console release!!!!!!!!
Signature Mobile Frame Data app and media Center AVAILABLE IN ANDROID MARKET!!Tekken Chicken: A mobile Frame data app made for the community, BY the community!

Tekken Chicken Facebook page: Facebook.com/TekkenChicken

#BUFFLARS
adipati
Raijin
PSN: thatgarlicguy
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
seriously?
untill console release?

cant you try visiting superarcade?

anyway, i've been kinda busy, and my father just passed away, earlier this month..
so i havent got any time to summed Feng in TTT2
my apologies

anyway.
no. our CH4 is still the same. d4,1+2 is the only guaranteed followup
Signature PSN: thatgarlicguy
Add me as your friend, send me an invitation and lets play!
http://www.facebook.com/adipati.rahmat
https://twitter.com/adipatirahmat
THE SCRUB ZILLA
Raijin
PSN: AOS_SCRUB_ZILLA
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
Sorry to hear that Adipati. My old man is in the hospital right now fighting for his life.. I wont be able to touch TTT2 until console release as well so I'm S.O.L
Signature Make Wei or be Fenged!
VA TEKKEN RAGE
RVA TEKKEN
FENG OF VA
OffInBed
TEKKEN CHICKEN
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
Sorry to hear that adipati =( and you too scrub zilla. Both of you stay strong for me eh?

About Feng, there's a few things I don't like about him now in Tag 2...very minor things but still.

f,3,4 and f,4 don't turn opponents around anymore =(

Like when you launch with STC 2, f,4 would usually make the opponent in T6 flip around so their feet are towards Feng, that doesn't happen anymore!

Same with f,3,4. After f,4 on a standing opponent, usually f,3,4 would flip them around so that their feet are towards Feng.

Eh..I'll live..on the plus side it makes oki game a bit more complicated for them.
Signature Mobile Frame Data app and media Center AVAILABLE IN ANDROID MARKET!!Tekken Chicken: A mobile Frame data app made for the community, BY the community!

#BUFFLARS
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#45 “Quote” Edit Post
System wide change.
Signature Flushking.
OffInBed
TEKKEN CHICKEN
#46 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by St. George
System wide change.

Ahh.. thanks for clearing that up.

#BUFFLARS
adipati
Raijin
#47 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by THE SCRUB ZILLA
Sorry to hear that Adipati. My old man is in the hospital right now fighting for his life.. I wont be able to touch TTT2 until console release as well so I'm S.O.L

Originally posted by OffInBed
Sorry to hear that adipati =( and you too scrub zilla. Both of you stay strong for me eh?

Thanks guys. those are very meaningfull to me

btw, we dont have very much video feeds lately, so this should do it.
Hao (Feng/Jin) vs Saint (Ganryu/Bob)

This matches is very exciting. You could tell how both players having their up and down.
Hao made his run and force Saint to demote, so they leveled at 21 dan/ Byakko. But Saint then cathes up his breath and made an impresive return. Will Hao takes the deadmatch? or Saint goes back to Seiryuu?
See it for yourself.
OffInBed
TEKKEN CHICKEN
#48 “Quote” Edit Post
Ugh...I started watching that whole thing last night, and then all of a sudden my computer restarted and I never got to see who takes it at the end =(

#BUFFLARS
THE SCRUB ZILLA
Raijin
PSN: AOS_SCRUB_ZILLA
#49 “Quote” Edit Post
I appreciate it. He's doing much better from the surgery. I enjoyed that DM. Downloaded alot from Hao.
Signature Make Wei or be Fenged!
VA TEKKEN RAGE
RVA TEKKEN
FENG OF VA
retsu_himura
Iron Fist God
PSN: acceber evol samoht
XBL: ? ! ? ! ?
#50 “Quote” Edit Post
deleted

Last edited by retsu_himura on Jan 27th, 2012 at 17:26

Signature Every new tekken series is a new game.
no matter how early u started tekken,
if u cant follow up with the changes then u'll be out for good.
Kiwi
Shihan
#51 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by adipati
Aris, where are you?
you promised youd share your mind, brother.

oh well.
me and aris chat sometime ago about Feng in TTT2. and we both have the same opinion how Feng is goood now in TTT2. even Aris said Feng is the most improved character in TTT2. That should saying it all, since Aris now working at Superarcade and got to played everyday, so, he know everything about TTT2 Feng even more than me.

and now about Kiwi. as one of the moderator here i had an opinion, that no matter how sucks you are, how newbie or you just open T6BR as part of your 2011 christmas gift, you are welcome to share your opinion. I think kiwi is suck. he once said that he need to lost 2 matches before get a hold against everyone. That should make him the lowest of i-dont-know-where-hes-taking-competition-he-never-share. but i still respect his posts. infact some of his post is true, like feng need improvements. but more important is, trolls like kiwi has make me want to prove that feng is better than he think.

thats why, i never sent warning to kiwi of his constant thrashing. but instead, i try to finds better way for Feng to improve. Although if he cross the line with flaming other member, i will surely takes needed measures. atleast kiwi's posts, has sparkled discussions.

but, it all still need to be proved.
we still has to play, winning matches and conquering tournaments to show that Feng deserved Respect!
kiwi maybe cant manage to do that, but we can!

Wow. Stop talking bullshit. You never gave me a warning because I never did anything wrong. Your empty threats dont scare me, boy. I am done with all of you feng fanbois. As of today, feng ranks a measly C tier. thats called BOTTOM 25%.

And lol@ you for thinking youre close to "knee's level". Talk about being arrogant. Youre not even at 5% of what Knee can do with Feng. You need some high dosis of reality check. Im dont with every one of you scrubs and n00bs. feng hasnt been anywhere higher than B for over a year and youre still pretending otherwise. Keep dreaming.
OffInBed
TEKKEN CHICKEN
#52 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Kiwi
Wow. Stop talking bullshit. You never gave me a warning because I never did anything wrong. Your empty threats dont scare me, boy. I am done with all of you feng fanbois. As of today, feng ranks a measly C tier. thats called BOTTOM 25%.

And lol@ you for thinking youre close to "knee's level". Talk about being arrogant. Youre not even at 5% of what Knee can do with Feng. You need some high dosis of reality check. Im dont with every one of you scrubs and n00bs. feng hasnt been anywhere higher than B for over a year and youre still pretending otherwise. Keep dreaming.

No one's pretending he's higher than anything. What we're saying is that WE CAN ACTUALLY WIN ANY MATCH WITH HIM DESPITE BEING LOW TIER

Besides...still waiting for a vid of your gameplay

#BUFFLARS
adipati
Raijin
#53 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Kiwi

i'll take your post as a constructive criticsm.
thank you
adipati
Raijin
#54 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey, guys
here's HAO new video. He's ranked Suzaku now

(Hao)JinFeng vs (Knee)BryanHwoarang

Btw, i think HAO is quite confident now. it shows how he's keeping pressure and taking risks.
OffInBed
TEKKEN CHICKEN
#55 “Quote” Edit Post
Whoa what the. Fuck??? Is db4 gauranteed after ff2 at the. Wall?

#BUFFLARS
notexaloot
3rd Dan
#56 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by OffInBed
Whoa what the. Fuck??? Is db4 gauranteed after ff2 at the. Wall?

nope
adipati
Raijin
#57 “Quote” Edit Post
After defeating Only Practice (LAR,NIN), once again Saint challenging Hao to a deadmatch, since they both ranked Suzaku. And Hao (feeling so high and mighty) accepts. Who will takes it?
Will Saint defeating Hao once more? or will Hao take his revenge?
See it for yourself as both player competing to reach Fuujin!

Saint (GAN/BOB) vs HAO (FEN/JIN)
adipati
Raijin
#58 “Quote” Edit Post
Demoting Saint with style! Yes. HAO is very dominant in the previous match. And now its OnlyPractice again. Though his main gunner (Lars) is Suzaku, but his deputi (Leo) is ranked higher as Raijin. That enough makes me wondering, how the pair would looked when challenged to a Deadmatch with HAO's Feng and Jin.

Naturally, i would expect a tight match, with OnlyPractice superb defense and hard-to-kill mindgame would surpassed HAO this time. But, TTT2 gameplay fits HAO like a glove. His heavy pokes, CH hunting and mindgames is boosted by his newfound superb defense (while mantaining offense) and confidence.

HAO maybe using moves two times more than Onlypractice. Forcing Onlypractice defend a lot more. Its easy to notice how godlike HAO is when he's scaring Onlypractice by ducking highs, escaping throws, and leaving no spaces between them. And df+3 is killing him. Both Lars and Leo got demoted. And Jin catches Feng in Fuujin. HAO is godlike.

HAO (FEN/JIN) vs Only Practice (LAR/LEO)
[/QUOTE]
wooden-man
Fujin
#59 “Quote” Edit Post
Interesting playing style, most of the time they are rushing in with quick safe poke, sneaking in with lows. Highly stressful style to deal with. Need high level of focus, reflexes and prediction, else u'll just be poked to death. Guess this is the best answer for argument that goes on earlier about feng is weak on offensive game play.
Signature demotion risk

SCRUBN1F1CENT
Lone Wolf
#60 “Quote” Edit Post
I notice that his playstyle is similar to my own. I wish Kiwi was here to see this.
Signature VA TEKKEN RAGE
FENG OF VA