Tekken 7 Zafina Discussion/Changes etc

Page Splits 1...<456
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#101 “Quote” Edit Post
With the frame data thing. Her RD is +19 on block.

So I donít know where past posters got +9 from
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
Tachi
Kyu
PSN: Tachi-Faust
XBL: Tachi Faust
#102 “Quote” Edit Post
I lost a fight so I went to practice and found this
Zafina d/f+1 14 start up frame?

https://youtu.be/DY3YhMZmn58
Rezz
Dragon Lord
PSN: RezzEternal
#103 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Johnnay
With the frame data thing. Her RD is +19 on block.

So I donít know where past posters got +9 from

Originally posted by Tachi
I lost a fight so I went to practice and found this
Zafina d/f+1 14 start up frame?

https://youtu.be/DY3YhMZmn58

Even before the frame data thing came out, I found that punishing -13 moves with df+1,4 was really inconsistent. I could almost never punish hopkicks with it but I could punish Nina/Anna's d+3,2. I had no idea it was i13-i14 like it says in the game. It also says df+3 is i14-i15 but I don't I've ever had problems punishing something that was -14 with df+3,4.

As for the info in game, right now I think it's a little off. I was doing punishment training against Zafina (I was using Zafina) and they suggested I punish db+1+2 (-16) with ws+4 and uf+4 (-13) with 1,3. So certain things I think will need to be looked at.

I think it's horrible that a char with already shit punishment can't even have her two best punishes hit consistently at their intended frames.
Signature
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#104 “Quote” Edit Post
She has decent standing punishment though, wouldnít say hella good but nowhere near shit

WS one on the other hand
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.