Page Splits 1...<234
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
ghirlanda
Berserker
PSN: Tm-ghirlanda
#61 “Quote” Edit Post
Signature proud member - founder fer of TekkenMilano - the most active offline community in italy!
Follow us @tekkenmilano
Like us on Facebook.com/TekkenMilano
YT channel : youtube.com/TekkenMilano
Tournament Organizer - TTT2placements: - 2nd place@Rome national tournament- 2nd place@Venice National Tournament- 5th place@LTT(Livorno)- 5th place@THT(Milan)- 5th place @poison3.0 (Rome). t7 placement: 5th place @milangamesweek; 1st@LUCCAComicsAndGames; 2nd place at BattleDome
Demonitzu
Europe Match Finder
PSN: Demonitzu
ghirlanda
Berserker
#63 “Quote” Edit Post
with love guys
lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJZ_QTDZ4nk

i dont know if you can see it, here's the links
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86gK50JqDCo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJZ_QTDZ4nk

Last edited by ghirlanda on Jun 12th, 2014 at 21:22

Signature proud member - founder fer of TekkenMilano - the most active offline community in italy!
Follow us @tekkenmilano
Tournament Organizer - TTT2placements: - 2nd place@Rome national tournament- 2nd place@Venice National Tournament- 5th place@LTT(Livorno)- 5th place@THT(Milan)- 5th place @poison3.0 (Rome). t7 placement: 5th place @milangamesweek; 1st@LUCCAComicsAndGames; 2nd place at BattleDome
ghirlanda
Berserker
#64 “Quote” Edit Post
me vs harry potter, i'm sorry there are no walls but that's how you play vs someone like harry potter
if someone help me how to use the youtube code i'll be glad i don't understand how to post videos inside my comment, i ll just post the link

yai

Last edited by ghirlanda on Jun 12th, 2014 at 21:24

Follow us @tekkenmilano
Lukmendes
Tier Whore
#65 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ghirlanda
me vs harry potter, i'm sorry there are no walls but that's how you play vs someone like harry potter
if someone help me how to use the youtube code i'll be glad i don't understand how to post videos inside my comment, i ll just post the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzwvDDh7JAw

Copy the part of the link after "watch?=v", this video's is "WzwvDDh7JAw"

then put it after the "=" on "[ youtube= (No spaces)

Going to look like this: [ youtube=WzwvDDh7JAw][/youtube] (No spaces)

Signature I'll change this signature when I get bored of it (started on december 14th, 2013)
ghirlanda
Berserker
#66 “Quote” Edit Post
thanks! i'll modify my previous posts now
Follow us @tekkenmilano
ghirlanda
Berserker
#67 “Quote” Edit Post
just got 2nd place in a national tournament here in italy with the rats
I ll post videos as soon as they will be released
Follow us @tekkenmilano
Mr. NO!
Deity
#68 “Quote” Edit Post
Signature Australia[Canberra]/Japan[Tokyo]
ghirlanda
Berserker
#69 “Quote” Edit Post
Follow us @tekkenmilano
Mr. NO!
Deity
#70 “Quote” Edit Post
any reason you use ws+1 with Alex ? Just curious since I saw it come out a lot
I guess the only thing I can say is maybe try to mix up the timing for 1,2,1 so you can up the chances of the final hit to ch
Signature Australia[Canberra]/Japan[Tokyo]
ghirlanda
Berserker
#71 “Quote” Edit Post
i was playing with fever and i'm not practicing a lot so i might have messed up something, normally i don't use ws1 xD. About 121 you're damn right
anyway since i bought an avermedia we opened a twitch.tv channel, twitch.tv/tekkenmilano, the level if tissuemon me rive2x and vanex are not playing is kinda low, but it might be interesting to se me vs vanex or me vs tissuemon when we play. of course the level difference between tissuemon and the rest of us is huge tho, but sometimes we manage to win or reach final round at least. we'll have a tournament tomorrow if someone interested, just go to twitch.tv/tekkenmilano. If there is some match saved that includes me i'll post it here since i'm like the only roger player around along maxquiksilver XD
Follow us @tekkenmilano
ghirlanda
Berserker
#72 “Quote” Edit Post
you will find video of me and maxquiksilver in this playlist(as alex ganryu me, as alex ogre maxquiksilver), it s a big tournament we had in Milan this saturday.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XND...R938885TPfD4kv6

i'm also going to upload soon videos of maxquiksilver vs tissuemon and me vs sandrone from the day after the tournament(tissuemon couldn't join the tournament due to work this Saturday so he showed up on Sunday)
since i'm recording the videos of the Sunday meeting from tekken teather mode they will be reversed(last game first/first game last)
first part of maxquiksilver vs tissuemon available
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXn...eature=youtu.be

Last edited by ghirlanda on Feb 3rd, 2015 at 09:44

Follow us @tekkenmilano