Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
PSN: Forest613
XBL: ForestSkies
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Don't hop kicks completely destroy Nina's df+3,2, also? df+3,2 does not jail and it is slower than df+1,2. I get what WeaponX is saying though. The SS/SW cancel from df+3,2 is hella fast. But use a df+1,2 from the SW.

Yo, we should totally start calling Nina's df+3,2 "Skill Check!"
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
That's exactly what it is... you can toss it out against someone you have never played before and see what they do. I wouldn't but you can if you want. If they don't duck and punish you're free to have fun with it. May as well test your luck spamming d+4,1~SS/SW also...
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
WeaponX
Iron Fist God
PSN: X_Copies
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by wing_zero
I use this myself; df+3,2,1 will CH people for trying to WS punish you instantly in-between 3 and 2 (the 1 is the part that CHs). Hitting the 1 also leaves you at +6 on hit. Opponents often have to delay their WS punish to hit you. The only characters you never want to do this to are:

Steve, Bruce, Bob, Kuma, Kaz (their WS moves hit differently from others)

Keep in mind that you have to do the whole string as fast as possible with no delays. It's MUCH better in this game than DR. In DR it was COMPLETELY useless.

You made a really good point. I might have try this out.
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Something else interesting is that f+3 makes them fall towards the wall to Nina's left, and db+2 makes them fall towards the wall to Nina's right. Any other moves that make them fall towards the side wall like those moves that she has? How about SS+1+2?

I do not like Nina's b+2,2 at 12 frames in Tekken 6 BR...what does she have at 12 frames in Tag 2 that does more damage than 1,4 at 10 frames?

inatekken says 1,4,1 is -12 on block! Holy crap that move is ass!

Last edited by forest16 on Oct 16th, 2011 at 04:47

|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by forest16
Something else interesting is that f+3 makes them fall towards the wall to Nina's left, and db+2 makes them fall towards the wall to Nina's right. Any other moves that make them fall towards the side wall like those moves that she has? How about SS+1+2?

I do not like Nina's b+2,2 at 12 frames in Tekken 6 BR...what does she have at 12 frames in Tag 2 that does more damage than 1,4 at 10 frames?

inatekken says 1,4,1 is -12 on block! Holy crap that move is ass!

b+2,2,2 Nina's left
iWS1,1+2 Nina's left
f+3 Nina's left
d/b+2 Nina's right

ANNNND you can get full combos from all of them! Here

Last edited by |Galen| on Oct 16th, 2011 at 06:34

Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
wing_zero
Champion
PSN: wing_zero012
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by forest16
Don't hop kicks completely destroy Nina's df+3,2, also?

Not if you finish the string and do 1...alot of times they will get floated and you get a small juggle. Characters with "weird" hopkicks (Miguel, King, Bear) will destroy it everytime though lol.
Signature Atl Nina

?Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.? - Gandhi
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by wing_zero
Not if you finish the string and do 1...alot of times they will get floated and you get a small juggle. Characters with "weird" hopkicks (Miguel, King, Bear) will destroy it everytime though lol.
So why risk it? Just use df+1,2, Side Walk, df+1,2.

Originally posted by |Galen|
b+2,2,2 Nina's left
iWS1,1+2 Nina's left
f+3 Nina's left
d/b+2 Nina's right

ANNNND you can get full combos from all of them! Here
Aww, come on, that is NOT a combo video, damn it!
WeaponX
Iron Fist God
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
My new updated list:

1. qcf~db2+3 need high crush
2. qcf4 new move and best out of the 4
3. 4 need to stop mashers. 11 frame counter launcher can't be beat. Safe when they crouch so it doesn't matter.
4. ss2 need to evade
5. df2 switch this up with 4 if they crouch
6. df12 need to throw mids
7. f3 need to stop side walkers. 14 frame counter launcher is too good. Unsafe when they crouch so use with caution.
8. d2 need to throw lows
9. uf1 need to low crush or be good at low parrying then Nina doesn't need a low crush and can be replaced with ff4 to get back dashers.
10. df1+2 switch this up with f3 if they crouch
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by WeaponX
My new updated list:

1. qcf~db2+3 need high crush
2. qcf4 new move and best out of the 4
3. 4 need to stop mashers. 11 frame counter launcher can't be beat. Safe when they crouch so it doesn't matter.
4. ss2 need to evade
5. df2 switch this up with 4 if they crouch
6. df12 need to throw mids
7. f3 need to stop side walkers. 14 frame counter launcher is too good. Unsafe when they crouch so use with caution.
8. d2 need to throw lows
9. uf1 need to low crush or be good at low parrying then Nina doesn't need a low crush and can be replaced with ff4 to get back dashers.
10. df1+2 switch this up with f3 if they crouch

f+3 doesn't really track all that well.
WeaponX
Iron Fist God
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by |Galen|
f+3 doesn't really track all that well.

f3 got changed ttt2?
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by WeaponX
f3 got changed ttt2?

i think it was like that in T6. i have seen f+3 track in T6 but not that great
Minty_Pears
Tekken Lord Black
XBL: MntT77
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
f+3 is pretty difficult to sidewalk in BR, but don't forget that movement in general has been improved for TTT2. So ultimately the move itself hasn't changed much, but now that everyone has better side movement they're more likely to avoid it. That's why a lot of characters are either getting new homing moves or having existing ones buffed - they're damn well going to need them!
Signature "The angels cry each time you say goodbye"

WeaponX
Iron Fist God
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Minty_Pears
f+3 is pretty difficult to sidewalk in BR, but don't forget that movement in general has been improved for TTT2. So ultimately the move itself hasn't changed much, but now that everyone has better side movement they're more likely to avoid it. That's why a lot of characters are either getting new homing moves or having existing ones buffed - they're damn well going to need them!

You definitely made a good point there. I forgot that movement has been improved for TTT2. Maybe that's why 1+4 doesn't track well. What they're going for is to make true homing work only and not have people rely on moves that somewhat track but wouldn't do any good because characters can now easily side step or side walk them. In T6, Nina's f3 can only be avoidable by side walking to your right but you have to be quick. Side walking left of f3 will avoid the fist hit but the second hit will get you. I just hope it will stop people from doing ss moves in TTT2 rather than using df1+2 since f3 leads to a guaranteed high damaging juggle.
Network411
2nd Dan
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
I have no top ten moves for her i like her new moves in TTT2
Signature Je peux r?gler ?a toute seule....

You got a date with death...

At least show me a good time...
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
I think I will be using ALOT of db+2.
S-square
7th Dan
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
top 10 in no particular order

1) df1 - one of my favorite moves, good frames on hit and not too bad on block, allows for the 2 follow up or a mixup on hit, such as using the move below

2) db3 - +4 on hit, puts them in crouch and does not push them to the side anymore, on CH allows for a ff 1+2 follow up (if the opp doesn't techcrash) AND not launch punishable on block

3) f2 - -3 frames on block and +8 frames on hit with a slight forward motion which covers a small distance, the follow up of 1 is NC on though unsafe on block (-10/12?) good to be used after...

4) ss1~f/b - good frames on hit and on block, allows for solid/good mixups, some of which cannot be interrupted (ss1~f~1). One of my favorite moves, very versatile and allows for people to do mixups according to their own playstyles, even ss1~b~u~5 to tag out to confuse the opp.

5) qcf2 - Safe on block -8/9, wallsplats (can be used after ss1 with opp against walls), good damage, hits gounded, flips opp away on NH/CH to allow for you to tag out safely. I think allows for duck and launch if opp tries to punish you with pokes thinking it is still punishable.

6) b3,4 - Delayable m,h string that is NC on hit, safe on block (but can be ducked and launched if b3 is blocked), wall splats and if [b3],4 hits on CH, allows for a combo (similar to f3 on CH). Good to be used after ss1~b~u.

7) db2 - safe on block, tracks (cant rmb which side), covers a good distance with its motion, crushes highs, wallsplats and allows for a combo on CH (even a tag combo if your partner can pick up opp well like anna's d4,1). Can duck and launch people who try to punish you with pokes thinking its punishable.

8) df2 - still a safe launcher even though a lot of people's launchers were nerfed. A move I use quite a lot.

9) uf2,1 - Very delayable and hit confirmable, NC and bounds on the 1, which allows for a good combo follow up after by nina or even ~5 for a tag combo to extend the combo and get in as much dmg as possible, though -13 on block. I use it as a mixup with ss1~b~db3 to catch ppl who block low.

10) qcf 4,2 - Launches people on hit, NC on hit (though the 2 can be ducked on block) and can be done from ss1~f4,2 to catch people who duck or try to interrupt you, and lastly is a knee move which can catch reversals. qcf 4,2,3 can also be done as a long distance wall carry for good damage after.
Spigel
Shihan
PSN: SpigelREI
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
Speaking of move, does anyone have problem with 1,2,3:1+2? the just frame part, I find more difficult to do, probably due the 7f imput lag, the timing looks different
Signature Fighter Player
Hashimoto
Shihan
PSN: h_eyre
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
In no particular order

1) Reverse 1+4 and 1+4: I just love this move so much, its fun and if timed properly forms sort of like a defensive shield. the reverse I use it as one of my main Launchers and 1+4 is necessity for bounds.

2) B+3, 4 nice to put into play when timed correctly, it sounds of like a whip lash on hit lol.

3) WTF, has been my Nina staple since forever sort of lost popularity in T6 but it feels a little better in this game and Nina has a treasure chest of follow ups.

4) D+3,4,3 love this option for floored opponents

5) UF 2,1 fun move and bound properties are priceless

6) BD+3 itís a nice poke, just wish it was a little beefier

7) B+2+2+2 I find myself employing this move on many occasions and 80% of the time I yield results.
8) FF+2 Iím really liking this new addition nice for mix ingup play and very unexpected also guarantees a wealth of options if connects but I usually play it safe with a guaranteed Blonde Bomb.

9) FF+3 Nina staple never not used it in a tekken game since 3

10) Blond Bomb Nina staple.

Overall Ninaís pretty fun to play with in this game and one has so many options with her, however I just wish she had a safe guaranteed damaging Punisher.
zizmi
Berserker
PSN: Raskkii
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Hashimoto
however I just wish she had a safe guaranteed damaging Punisher.

Punishers are always guaranteed when used to punish sth. They're also safe (when they hit, but when you're punishing a move then it shouldn't be blocked anyways) and starting from Nina's 14f punishers, are also very damaging.

Also you'll probably get killed for posting this list because at least half of the moves you posted are pretty bad.
Killiams
3rd Dan
PSN: AikidoTekkenite
XBL: AikidoTekkenite
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
SS+1
d/f+1
IC
d/b+2
CBB
b+2,2
qcf+2