Page Splits 1...<23456>...38
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Kane
Lucky Lili
PSN: emily_rochefort
#61 “Quote” Edit Post
and that is why you a terrible lili player.
Signature 💢 repping the Tekken Kawaii Brigade ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ) (◕‿◕✿ ) ( ͡╭͜ʖ╮͡ )

Originally posted by Lukmendes
I honestly wonder if Kane has a list of "Why Lili sucks" on his computer, to avoid having to write the same things over and over again .
big_al405
Legend
PSN: GrandeCapoAP
#62 “Quote” Edit Post
It probably sucks not being able to play at an arcade or at least fighting with a decent player offline.
They should really get rid of b+1+2 :/ The only player I see using it is Ccer... Who plays Lili very weirdly by the way.
Signature
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#63 “Quote” Edit Post
I would rather Lili's d+4 gained 1 extra damage than have d/b+4 juggle on NH. The fact we are trading it for a good 13/14f punisher just makes my day.
Signature Flushking.
Minty_Pears
Tekken Lord Black
XBL: MntT77
#64 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by St. George
I would rather Lili's d+4 gained 1 extra damage than have d/b+4 juggle on NH. The fact we are trading it for a good 13/14f punisher just makes my day.

Not to mention the possibility of a fast WS punisher with WS+1,2 (please let it be i13...) And BT 1+2 causing B! Yet everyone on Youtube is convinced that they're making Lili worse...
Signature "The angels cry each time you say goodbye"

DrBhup666
Iron Fist God
#65 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Minty_Pears
Not to mention the possibility of a fast WS punisher with WS+1,2 (please let it be i13...) And BT 1+2 causing B! Yet everyone on Youtube is convinced that they're making Lili worse...

Not only Youtube, man, also here at TZ there was a post with all the changes to the characters and it stated "plain nerfed" for Lili.
I just couldn't understand why.. I personally have great use for a ws1,2,4 that launches to a full combo, much more than a bd4 that juggles on normal hit! BT1+2 giving bound is just icing on the cake. All her new BT options will make for great mix-ups too

But I think Lili will be nerfed when the game comes out on console! Namco will see that people will put the changes in good use and that Lili is too powerful and therefore she will be changed to a shitty character like they did from T6.0 to T6 BR.

Typically my luck! I'm going to see alot of fights and combovideos with Lili's new properties and before I can get my dirty hands on the game, she will have been nerfed.
Signature When I die, I wanna go peacefully in my sleep, just like my grandfather did. Not kicking and screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Elain&#9829;
4th Dan
PSN: retroglo
#66 “Quote” Edit Post
Lili seems MUCH more graceul and fluid now!
Uhm.
Do you think d/f 3+4, 1+2 would work as an easy bound?
DrBhup666
Iron Fist God
#67 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Elain♥
Do you think d/f 3+4, 1+2 would work as an easy bound?

Sure, why not. But I guess you could put inn BT1+2 wherever you like:

- df3+4, d1, ws2~b, BT 1+2 B! [combo ender]

- df3+4, BT 1,2, df2~b, BT 1+2 B! [combo ender]
Signature When I die, I wanna go peacefully in my sleep, just like my grandfather did. Not kicking and screaming, like the passengers in his car.

forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
PSN: Forest613
XBL: ForestSkies
#68 “Quote” Edit Post
I like her df+3 just fine the way it is. I predict nerfing.
DrBhup666
Iron Fist God
#69 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by forest16
I like her df+3 just fine the way it is. I predict nerfing.

Nah.., I highly doubt that! df3 is good, but not so good that it needs to be nerfed. It's one of her two useful bound moves, only juggles on CH and it's i20 so it's not superfast. The damage isn't skyhigh either. What's to nerf??

Minty_Pears
Tekken Lord Black
XBL: MntT77
#70 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DrBhup666
Nah.., I highly doubt that! df3 is good, but not so good that it needs to be nerfed. It's one of her two useful bound moves, only juggles on CH and it's i20 so it's not superfast. The damage isn't skyhigh either. What's to nerf??

The main thing going for is its frame advantage: +3 on block and +8 on hit. A great pressure tool against walls, but unfortunately it's easily sidestepped (unless your name is Kuma or Jack-6 ).
Signature "The angels cry each time you say goodbye"

7thFonon
Berserker
#71 “Quote” Edit Post
+3 doesn't mean much if you're playing LiLi... df+3 isn't a move that needs to be nerfed.
Signature Play random or go home!
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
PSN: Forest613
XBL: ForestSkies
#72 “Quote” Edit Post
They say that QCF+1 has the option of ending in back turned, probably QCF+1,b. Lets say they dramatically reduce the damage output on df+3. If Lili gets a wall splat in Tekken Tag 2, Namco might expect Lili do use QCF+1,b, BT 1+2 as her wall bound.
Superhero &Idol
Sage
#73 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by big_al405
They should really get rid of b+1+2 :/ The only player I see using it is Ccer... Who plays Lili very weirdly by the way.

I hope not, even though it is too slow but u can do a full combo on CH. This evasive launcher on CH is useful at least vs Hoarang , Baek ,and may be Zafina as these stance characters seems to be always on frame advantage every attack they apply continue with a stance.

Originally posted by Minty_Pears
The main thing going for is its frame advantage: +3 on block and +8 on hit. A great pressure tool against walls, but unfortunately it's easily sidestepped (unless your name is Kuma or Jack-6 ).

Definitely agree, this is one of my automatic thump up choice on my primary moves squad (like they have primary and secondary squads in soccer). I not only use it at wall sometimes but I use it anywhere along with some of my other automatic thump up choice .

Originally posted by 7thFonon
df+3 isn't a move that needs to be nerfed.

agree, I hope so too.

Last edited by Superhero &Idol on May 30th, 2011 at 17:14

Signature TUAN IS MORE HANDSOME THAN QUDANS, GIPSY AND AO.
Kane
Lucky Lili
#74 “Quote” Edit Post
I got to play about 8 hours of ttt2 today at the los angeles e3 convention ... will be going back tomorrow to play another 7 hours of it.

1st page heavily updated:

- ss3 gives combo on normal hit, completely safe, mid, same stun as DJ's CH b4 or steve's CH b2
- b1,4 [new move], is less than -11 [safe? ... has lots of pushback], m,m, knd, heavy damage, NC, wall splats, 2nd hit is unsteppable if 1st hit is blocked, delayable ... EXTREMELY good string
- ws12 is confirmed at 13 frame startup.
- d3 is still +1 or less
- db3 gives a knockdown on normal hit ... same knockdown as DJ's ub2 ... free ff4 on followup, I believe. still gives same Tekken 6 juggle on CH.

- ws3, f23, df3+4, bt1+2,b! works
- CH knd3, d12~bt, bt1+2 does not work.

I honestly wonder if Kane has a list of "Why Lili sucks" on his computer, to avoid having to write the same things over and over again .
DrBhup666
Iron Fist God
#75 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Kane

- ss3 gives combo on normal hit, completely safe, mid, same stun as DJ's CH b4 or steve's CH b2

- b1,4 [new move], is less than -11 [safe? ... has lots of pushback], m,m, knd, heavy damage, NC, wall splats, 2nd hit is unsteppable if 1st hit is blocked, delayable ... EXTREMELY good string

- ws12 is confirmed at 13 frame startup.

- ws3, f23, df3+4, bt1+2,b! works

Holy moly!!!! These changes are EXTREMELY good for Lili. She hasn't exactly been nerfed if these are the changes that will stay in the final build...

Kane, was this the same build as at the Korean testing places or do you think they have implemented these changes afterwords? Nobody did any b1,4 in any of the videos I saw.

ws12 being i13 is very strong! Is it h,h and duckable if the first hit is blocked, or does it jail?

Btw, are you allowed to tak some videos of the gameplay? Are you gonna?

Kane
Lucky Lili
#76 “Quote” Edit Post
well actually I don't know what kind of combo you get off ss3 yet ... I couldn't seem to get a consistent combo as of yet. I didn't try to followup with 41 ... I tried df2, db1 and f23 ... f23 seems okay, but leaves them kinda low ... won't get a bound, maybe 323. you can instant bound with f1+2 ... and probably do ws2, 323 ... not sure yet.

yeah I don't know. I don't particularly like any of the lili players in the location tests ... most of the players there in general didn't seem to know what they were doing much. all of the top korean players were not even playing at the location tests.

ws12 is m,h. no jail.

I already have some gameplay vids... check my superarcadebox youtube account ... I don't have that many right now, but will have more in the next few days. tomorrow is the last day of the location test ... only 3 days.

Elain&#9829;
4th Dan
#77 “Quote” Edit Post
Here's a new gameplay clip with Lili in it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bRW....be&t=2m20s
I thought he was a bit good.
DeTrun
Sage
PSN: DeTrun
#78 “Quote” Edit Post

Haha. That's Kane, if you didn't know. You can even see his face a few sec earlier :p
lilleboff
the daoug
PSN: lilleboff
#79 “Quote” Edit Post

Hm. I wonder who that might be......
Signature It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as me
Elain&#9829;
4th Dan
#80 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DeTrun
Haha. That's Kane, if you didn't know. You can even see his face a few sec earlier :p

OH. x)
Well I don't know what Kane looks like.
I should've known from that Dvj & Lili pair..
He knows what he's doing. ^_ ^