Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
DeTrun
Sage
PSN: DeTrun
#41 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Superhero &Idol
b/c the deceased (non-cyborg) Alisa and her dad are/were Russian , therefore they should be speaking their own language sometimes if not always.

1) She's created in Japan, in Mishima Zaibatsu (= Japanese). She's designed to be Jin's bodyguard, who speaks Japanese. What use would Alisa have, if she couldn't even understand Jin or if Jin couldn't understand her?
2) She's an android, not a cyborg (Bryan is). Being an android, she's probably able to speak more than one language, so she can probably speak Russian. But even though she could speak Russian, there's no need to do that, as she's created, activated and living in a Japanese environment.
7thFonon
Berserker
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm starting to like this new WS 1, 2 (I think that's the notation). Seems like it's got better frames than it appears to have. I'm seeing a lot of people are able to SS right afterward, not to mention it seems to be freezing up a lot of people.

I'm also interested in this idea you've come up with Kane... Not asking what it is specifically, but is this idea something that is just good, or is it something that would be game-changing for LiLi? Either way, I guess it's good for TTT2 LiLi. xD
Signature Play random or go home!
DrBhup666
Iron Fist God
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
I think it is a tag set-up of the unblockable or a tech-trap or something at the wall after a stun or something.. my useless brain can't come up with a spesific example.

Last edited by DrBhup666 on May 21st, 2011 at 19:56

Signature When I die, I wanna go peacefully in my sleep, just like my grandfather did. Not kicking and screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Kane
Lucky Lili
PSN: emily_rochefort
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
nah it's good, but it's not game changing.

~~

big update ...

Last edited by Kane on May 21st, 2011 at 12:53

Signature 💢 repping the Tekken Kawaii Brigade ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ) (◕‿◕✿ ) ( ͡╭͜ʖ╮͡ )

Originally posted by Lukmendes
I honestly wonder if Kane has a list of "Why Lili sucks" on his computer, to avoid having to write the same things over and over again .
Minty_Pears
Tekken Lord Black
XBL: MntT77
#45 “Quote” Edit Post
f+2,3 being NC is amazing news - now Lili has a -13 punisher that does good damage and provides KND.

Not sure how BT transition from qcf+1 would work though. And df+3 not providing frame advantage on block anymore is a shame - it was the ultimate pressure tool on characters with poor sidesteps.
Signature "The angels cry each time you say goodbye"

Kane
Lucky Lili
#46 “Quote” Edit Post
nc, wall splatting f23 is really cheap. I hope they don't change it though ... all throughout t6.0 and t6 br I've been hoping and hoping for lili to get a good punishers that has range ... while all this time being jealous of characters like lars and bruce with insanely good f2,4's, characters with shoulders like paul, armor king, leo's uf1,2 etc ...

lili's ws12 and f23 are exactly what I've been waiting for

I honestly wonder if Kane has a list of "Why Lili sucks" on his computer, to avoid having to write the same things over and over again .
DeTrun
Sage
#47 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Kane
nc, wall splatting f23

I found out today. It's very nice.
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#48 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Superhero &Idol
b/c the deceased (non-cyborg) Alisa and her dad are/were Russian , therefore they should be speaking their own language sometimes if not always.

Italian? YES but that's for Marduk since the Gladiators back in the days of the Roman Empire were Italians (at least most of them anyway). And he's the only one who has the gladiator's customes.

d/w Tuan, I misread your post and thought it suggested Lili should speak Russian. Alisa speaking Russian would be pretty fair.
Signature Flushking.
DeTrun
Sage
Kane
Lucky Lili
#50 “Quote” Edit Post
you know, I'm glad there are a lot of lili videos ... but at the same time, they keep winning ... so what's going to happen? ..

lili is going to be garbage tier when ttt2 actually gets released.

Kane
Lucky Lili
#51 “Quote” Edit Post
new move ... looks like her t6 b1 has an extention ... b1,4?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PnHx4Kd8Pk#t=25m48s

nk1124
Expert
PSN: ImATurdel
XBL: enkay1124
#52 “Quote” Edit Post
looks like Lili's been watching Zafina. When it hit Jinpachi was that a counterhit? I cant tell if Jinpachi was starting to do something.
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
PSN: Forest613
XBL: ForestSkies
#53 “Quote” Edit Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZOn...mbedded#t=1257s
Has this been found yet? f,f+3,df crouch dash options. I still would rather the tekken 6 br db+4 though. If they just hold back vs f,f+3,df, I assume Lili has few options that hit low.
DeTrun
Sage
#54 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by forest16
Has this been found yet? f,f+3,df crouch dash options. I still would rather the tekken 6 br db+4 though. If they just hold back vs f,f+3,df, I assume Lili has few options that hit low.

Yeah, it was already known.
5/22 update

+ Lili now has a generic running 3 slash kick ... instead of her old wr3 which put her on the floor.
+ the last hit of her new ws124 is low and you can combo off it, but I'm sure you can expect it coming easily. the string is very fast - m,h,l. definitely looks like a -13 / 14 fr ws punisher
+ bt1+2 now bounds
+ Lili can now go bt after qcf1
+ Lili can now go bt after ff4
+ Lili's qcf crouch dash can cancel very easily like a mishima
+ the 2nd hit of f23 now sparks ... more damage
+ ws3 looks faster ... perhaps 15 frame startup?
+ ss3 on CH now stuns opponent, same stun as DJ's CH b4 or steve's CH b2
+ last hit of ff3,3+4 sparks again - more dmg
+ the second hit on CH of f23 now gives the same stun as Julia's T6 ff3 stun, should be very easy to combo off of.
+ f23 is now NC, and wall splats
+ f4 on hit now gives the same fallback stun as Leo's ff2
+ Lili can now go into crouch dash [qcf] after ff3
+ new move = b1,4 [?] ... m,m
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
#55 “Quote” Edit Post
Oh, oops.
Dasher
War Lord
#56 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by forest16

really you like d/b+4 THAT much? :/
Signature Just like Nike says; just do it.

And that's what I did, I had sex with myself.
Kane
Lucky Lili
#57 “Quote” Edit Post
he's an online player

forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
#58 “Quote” Edit Post
he's an online player
You never use it?
Kane
Lucky Lili
#59 “Quote” Edit Post
if I play online, I don't use 50% juggle sweeps or throws that I know isn't going to work in an offline match. so, correct. I never use it online.

forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
#60 “Quote” Edit Post
That move is golden after a couple of jabs or df+1s.