Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Decschief
The Red Pill Pusher
PSN: Decschief
XBL: notwhileimalive
#41 “Quote” Edit Post
id to kazuyas
Signature What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes.
Ultimitsu
Iron Fist God
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by !!Sazabi!!
That's not a jf.

why not?

if t4 bob f~n~d/f+4, and hei blue tgf are jfs, then ttt devil f~n~d/f+2 is a jf, it can not be delayed, needs exact timing. only it is the same wgf as a f,n,d,d/f+2 wgf.
Signature ???????y?????
???s?????????
capercat
Iron Fist God
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
well, those moves from t4 have drastically different properties.

sakura - that d/f+2 -> hellsweep thing sounds good ... i've tried the jf after that but never knew it would do that if they fall escape. need to try that out.
Kakarott SSJ III
Over 9000_0??!!
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
so what that's just the jf hellsweep aint it? that IS a good combo though...
Signature I EAT SHE EAT
sdogs
Iron Fist God
PSN: sdogs
#45 “Quote” Edit Post
i just found this too... it's kinda cool, but might be hard to use.

devil:
CD, 1, U/F:3_4

test this out on a larger character (devil vs devil works good), as an extra hit spark appears when larger characters block the heaven's gate.

set the computer to guard to test it out, do a TGF, hold UF and hit a kick on the hit of the TGF. on guard the kick will come out, on hit it will do the heaven's gate. if you hit the kick too fast it cancels the heaven's gate, but with the JF it does both.

also, the extra hit they have to guard gives them a few less frames to jab you out of their air between the TGF and the kick. the only use i've really found for this is sometimes TFG,UF:4 will go underneith a jab and the regular TGF,4 gets me knocked out of the air by the same jab. on smaller characters i can't get the extra hit spark so the frame data appears to be the same.
Ultimitsu
Iron Fist God
#46 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by capercat
well, those moves from t4 have drastically different properties.

sakura - that d/f+2 -> hellsweep thing sounds good ... i've tried the jf after that but never knew it would do that if they fall escape. need to try that out.

isn't speed also a "property"?
Signature ???????y?????
???s?????????
capercat
Iron Fist God
#47 “Quote” Edit Post
yeah, but thats cutting down on movement input time, which isn't the execution time of the move. the tracking also seems odd when you input devil WGF as fast as possible, but i think thats just from having pretty much no CD animation.

with that reasoning, though, anything that involves f,f also has a jf version where you input the motion as fast as possible. plus of course, d,d/f, qcb, and so on.
!!Sazabi!!
la li lu le lo
PSN: x50YEN
XBL: x50YEN
#48 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by sdogs
i just found this too... it's kinda cool, but might be hard to use.

devil:
CD, 1, U/F:3_4

test this out on a larger character (devil vs devil works good), as an extra hit spark appears when larger characters block the heaven's gate.

set the computer to guard to test it out, do a TGF, hold UF and hit a kick on the hit of the TGF. on guard the kick will come out, on hit it will do the heaven's gate. if you hit the kick too fast it cancels the heaven's gate, but with the JF it does both.

also, the extra hit they have to guard gives them a few less frames to jab you out of their air between the TGF and the kick. the only use i've really found for this is sometimes TFG,UF:4 will go underneith a jab and the regular TGF,4 gets me knocked out of the air by the same jab. on smaller characters i can't get the extra hit spark so the frame data appears to be the same.

I did that this morning...I can't really notice if I did it on a small character though...I'll test it out some more...
Signature BM.50yen | savemgo.com
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
PSN: DOCTOR-PHILLIP
XBL: PS4 IS WAY BETTER
#49 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by kuma000
KAZUYAKAZAMA!

Ur absolutely correct he was a site 2 see what's up Evan !!! ODV out!
Signature God Bless You, and know that he loves you as you are, give him the praise that he deserves, with each day that you breathe say Thank you Jesus.....
I Love You..! " IF U WANT WHITE PSP FOR $50 DOLLARS EACH HOLLA AT YOR BOY, I got the hook up !" Dude Walked In On Me , N Saw My Gf n I ... No Comment
My PSP TEKKEN THEME_Joint Effort_Many Contributors
My You Tube Vids....
POP...DUCK...N DROP IT! My Gameboot Cintro Thread
masamune blade
Inactive
PSN: MasamuneKuma
XBL: IntiIntiKuma
#50 “Quote” Edit Post
does jins pgf count?

you know CD,wait till last frame of CD,2 21 damage, doesnt launch barely staggers.
its jf, you need timing, yet you dont have any reference

*Pgf=Pussy god fist
sdogs
Iron Fist God
PSN: sdogs
#51 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by masamune blade
you know CD,wait till last frame of CD,2 21 damage, doesnt launch barely staggers.
its jf, you need timing, yet you dont have any reference

that weak WGF has been brought up already, i'm more concerned with JF's that are actually useful and people would want to use.
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
PSN: DOCTOR-PHILLIP
XBL: PS4 IS WAY BETTER
#52 “Quote” Edit Post
um, anyhow speaking of devil. i just found this.

try this shit out:
d/f+2, CD, D/F+4:4

if it doesn't work, try again later as the server only lets one person on at a time.

if you time it right, it combos. and it's inescapable because if they try to fall to the ground, the hellsweep still hits them and it makes them stand up kinda glitchy, and it trip stuns them as if they were still standing up.

then you can combo another two hellsweeps after it or a WGF if you feel like showing off.

you get 57 dmg with 4 hellsweeps and 59 with the WGF.

How do u perform this consistently exactly cuase this is actually usefull imo & also could u simplify how u do the tgf uf 3:4 jf I just want some more details on those jf nice thread guyz thanx man
Signature God Bless You, and know that he loves you as you are, give him the praise that he deserves, with each day that you breathe say Thank you Jesus.....
I Love You..! " IF U WANT WHITE PSP FOR $50 DOLLARS EACH HOLLA AT YOR BOY, I got the hook up !" Dude Walked In On Me , N Saw My Gf n I ... No Comment
My PSP TEKKEN THEME_Joint Effort_Many Contributors
My You Tube Vids....
POP...DUCK...N DROP IT! My Gameboot Cintro Thread
jastanf
Berserker
#53 “Quote” Edit Post
what about ...

Lee: d+4, 4~3. Not the most useful jf he has, but could be used(once maybe) as a suprize.

Lee w/kazuya: fc,df+4~2,2,1. Same as above not the best one but could be used every now and then.

P.jack: b+1+2~f.

also with p.jack was wondering if you were talking about his flying head stomp? if so can't gunjack do the same?
jastanf
Berserker
#54 “Quote” Edit Post
oh yea i forgot something. know that this isn't a jf and just a glitch, but with gunjack if you do his death shot grab and try to tag(jack-2 has the real tag off this throw), he throws the opponent but jack will turn in the opposite direction and the throw will only do like half the damage it's supposed to do.WTF yo!
masamune blade
Inactive
PSN: MasamuneKuma
XBL: IntiIntiKuma
#55 “Quote” Edit Post
ok pgf is useless, but its there.
ling and leis foxsteps are jf, notation is something like b,3+4~f:f (last frames of turn animation)usefull shit, impossible on pad however (consistantly).

oh yeah, sdogs, your wmv movies run at like 2fp5s i can never actually see the sick shit that you do in the movies(onlu a couple of frames at the beginning and a couple at the end,sound is ferpect tho ). Damn Windows,Damn Microsoft.
Thanashiro
Shihan
#56 “Quote” Edit Post
um, anyhow speaking of devil. i just found this.

try this shit out:
d/f+2, CD, D/F+4:4

if it doesn't work, try again later as the server only lets one person on at a time.

if you time it right, it combos. and it's inescapable because if they try to fall to the ground, the hellsweep still hits them and it makes them stand up kinda glitchy, and it trip stuns them as if they were still standing up.

then you can combo another two hellsweeps after it or a WGF if you feel like showing off.

you get 57 dmg with 4 hellsweeps and 59 with the WGF.

You can also add d+4 after the wgf if you want a little more damage too
Signature Changed my nick to Sakishiro
insomnotek
#57 “Quote” Edit Post
sdogs, shoulndt the false lift be a jf? yay / nay?
Snap
Where's the cheese?
#58 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by sakuraHOTDOGS
that's actually quite easy to mash... but the block escape is a JF for sure.

and the throw is 2+4 with pjack, with gunjack it's the u/f+1+2.

With that PJack 2+4, b->df+2 escape:

We know that b is a jf to escape, but apparently, if you press f, you get hit CH damage?
The Chef
Dead Man Inc.
PSN: thechef14
XBL: chefness
#59 “Quote” Edit Post
Actually the "PGF" has been documented in Namco's official T3 English movelist back in 1997 (which unfortunately was only released in the UK afaik).

After digging up the Ministry's archive, I quote:

"When (D/F arrow) and (rp button) input at the same time, damage is 30. When (rp button) input after 18 frames of Rising Uppercut steps, damage is 21 and cannot make opponent fly"

It was also the first I heard of EWGF (no one started EWGFing or WDing a lot until at least a year later)
(not sure if it counts as a JF, prolly doesn't since Hei EWGF in TTT is a lot harder)

In case you didn't know, "Rising Uppercut" is the lame official English name for WGF ^^

Anyway, is there a T3 JF project around?

All I remember so far is (some of them are already mentioned for TTT):

King Stretch Combo (tackle, 3+4:1+2)

Gun Jack Megaton/whatever throw escape (throw is uf+1+2,d,df+2, escape is b in one specific frame)

Hworang/Ogre Hunting Hawk JF, where 2nd hit is unblockable (uf+3:4,3). I don't think it hits smaller characters like Ling at all?
And the similar Heihachi Hell Axle JF (uf+3:4)

And my favourite!!! Bryan 1+3+4 into f,f+2! I'm not sure if it counts as a JF.. as basically you get a couple frames to do quite a few motions. I guess you might as well just call it a very tight combo, rather than a JF.
Most people forgot about this until T4, as it is only practical in T3 and T4, whilst quite useless in TTT with the taunt being blockable

any more?

Rehan (Dead Man Inc.)
DayFul
Mad axe man
PSN: DayFul
#60 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by masamune blade
ok pgf is useless, but its there.
ling and leis foxsteps are jf, notation is something like b,3+4~f:f (last frames of turn animation)usefull shit, impossible on pad however (consistantly).

I need to see a vid of Ling's foxstep as i'm pretty sure i'm getting it but then I can't use it in match anyway so bleh would be nice to know if I cna do it tho.