TTT History: What every man should know!

Page Splits 123>...8
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
jin11
Blue Circles
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Ladies and... err? No ladies I guess..Hahaha.

Anyways.. GENTS, this here thread I made is for some new people who have stumbled upon the great pass time we call TEKKEN, to recognize the PEAK of the Tekken Tag regime where the best players that were talked about, and are STILL reffered to some, if not the, best players that the Tekken series has ever seen.

Countless young padawan's come in and ask.. "Who is Jang Iksu, who is Park Yong?" "Why are they such great players!?"

Well young boys, if you were registered anytime around 2003 or before (I had a diff acct in 2001) you would know that these players were not only the best of the best, but they put fear and domianted everyone that mattered.

I will shed some information, some "guidance" (if you could put it like that) as to what they accomplished, what their playstyles composed of - and hopefully you can see that in today's day and age TEKKEN isn't even played at this level of techinicality.

I'm going to post some old quotes that were posted by the original Tekken Tag, and T4 masters in the USA namely Tom Hilfiger and Unconkable. And as this thread progresses, I'll search for more OG content and see if I can add it here.

Firstly, I'll post Unconkable's huge essay on his experience from visiting Japan during New Years and playing in a TTT tournament with top Japanese players.

Originally posted by UNCONKABLE!!!
Now, for the report...

I have just finished playing in the Japan Special New Year's Tekken Tag Tourney. There were many strong players there, but I thought I would prevail anyway. Before the tourney, I racked up a 19 win streak against everybody, and on the machine next to me, somebody had racked up a 22 win streak. I didn't even need to see the person to know it was Kazuya from Mikkii game center.

Well, the tourney begun, I played somebody who had the name of "Hiking's Younger Brother" so when I played him, he was cheaping me up hella with Jin/Devil. I won 3-1 though. Guess who I played next? Kazuya.

I won the first two rounds, he won the next two rounds, and I got caught ducking against a Kaz f+4, WGF, netsu Jin on the right side into laser scraper, f,f, df4,4 for my death. It was a very close match so I was a little pissed, but glad I did well, especially since Kazuya went on to win the whole tourney.

After the tourney, I played hella people and didn't lose once, until I played Kazuya. We played hella and I won about half of them. He is fucking sick, I couldn't believe he had gotten so much better. After seeing him play and playing against him, I am utterly conviced that Kaz is the best in the game. Fuck.

Then, later Zekusu(Nori), came and wanted to play some Tag with me along with Shige, Souchou, and some other players. Well, I played and was pulling mad fluke wins on Shige's changs. Like winning because he screwed up teching the giant swing at a critical moment, among other things. Slips, you have to start using that Julia scoop move that launches on counter hit because that shit was beating out Dark Uppers and WGFs like no tommorow. Also it beat out high jabs and throws too. Crazy.

Then when I played Zekusu, he was the first to beat me with Jin/Devil. Shige wanted a piece of him, but in Japanese, I pulled the "let me just get one more" and played again, won with a broom to prove the fluke. Then beat him again. He then came over to me, we talked, he said good games, and then said something like, "I am going to play serious now." went back over, and played me some more. Well, he beat me with a squeegie, but was landing the worst fucking juggles on me like Jin E, E, 3 ring circuse, wave E! I mean not once, but about 90 percent of the time. They looked bad and hurt bad! Well, then I had to prove that fluke with a broom! We played hella and each won half of the matches before I left. He is hella good.

Next day I came to Shinjuku to get the tape of the tourney from the worker there, but it wasn:t ready yet. There was the Tekken 4 three on three tourney, I was going to enter with Souchou, but didn't have enough time due to other plans. So what I did was ask everybody there to play me in Tag. The funniest, and cheapest matches followed. I played hella people, but Jurio has to be the funniest person of all time. I got lots of video vs him with him yelling stuff like, "Shaun is really fucking strong, what the fuck is good to do against this shit? What the fuck?" And I played hella cheap teams. I ran out of tape, but got the first few matches on tape before it ran out. I won 24 times in a row and lost to a Jin/Hei player finally. So I played him again and broomed him, said goodbye to everybody.

The cheapest teams had to be
Anna/Ganryu
Anna/Jin
Gunjack/Michelle

Anna is really fucking cheap, I mean whenever somebody picked her it was all kinds of cheap shit. They even did the hard tag cancel with her. Ricockulous.

Gunjack and Michelle was dirt as well(Shige's team) because after knocking you down with Gunjack, he does the bigb,db,d,DF launcher, tags off of it. Your options are*
Lay there and tag hella, plus tag in guessing game
roll back and take hella, plus tag in guessing game
stand up and get launched into Michelle DEATH COMBO for your death
techroll, get techroll pickuped into a Michelle combo for your death
techroll the other way and you escape half the time, get techroll pickupped the other half.

Also Gunjack while rising launcher is punishable, but tagable into the michelle juice. crazy.

Well, I plan on playing some more hopefully if I get a day of free time. I got lots of crazy shit for you guys when you get back so get ready for it.

Overall, I beat everybody with the exception of the Jin/Hei player, who I beat in the end, Zekusu, and Kazuya, and people that before I had no chance of beating so I am very happy with my performance. I did less than expected in the tourney, but will return before I come home to get the tape and get some more matches.

conk out,
not unstoppable, just...

UNCONKABLE!!!!

p.s. Right before I left, I asked Nori which game he likes better, Tekken Tag, or Tekken 4 and before finishing my sentence he immediately said Tag and listed a thousand reasons why. Gotta pump that up.

Yes, what an exciting and informative read! It was one of the best Japanese discussions at the time, and a great insight to see how the Japanese players played and what their level was. Ofcourse majority of the Tekken crowd still believed that Korea was single handedly still number 1, (They had first hand experience of the CHEAP korean top ogre Jang Suwon who destroyed everyone at Electric Cancel 3) but Tom Hilfiger still posted his reasons why and I'll show you guys just below!

TomH's quote in Unconkable's thread which Note: This Quote is the best description you guys will ever get of Jang Iksu and his dominance in Korea!
This here post was made by Tom H and explains just exactly who and what Jang Iksu was and did to prove why he was a Tekken Legend. Now let me remind you, back in '99/'00 Arcades weren't as dead as they are now. The population of Tekken players were in enormous sizes ranging to nearly 1500 player base in Korea, with about 150 top players (this is based of asking other top Korean players) Tournamets were always limited to about the top best players (roughly around 32 or 64) because if anyone could join it would usually be WAY too many people. And Arcade Owners prompted to players to only join if you were a best of the best.
Originally posted by tomhilfiger
n korea... Jang is still considered the best... and he's like a legend over there... he's definitely a level above everyone over there... plus, I was getting beat by just 'average' players over there. The way they use the mishimas over there is just incredible... they consider jin the best in korea because of the stun they get off a 'blocked' EWGF... the kind of mind games they would do on you off a 'blocked' EWGF is incredible. Once you've blocked one EWGF against jin, u're in for a ride.... the moment u recover, they're already up in your face with either a throw, ws+2, hellsweep, or another EWGF to get in the mind games again. This was against a maybe barely above average player I've played. Jang's mind game off a blocked EWGF if just legendary over there... they say it just scares the fuck out of you just blocking that shit... and once you block, if u flinch and try to do nething else other than trying to guess the mixup, you get launched. The way they use to EWGF in Korea is just crazy imo. And they way they talk about Jang... he's just an amazing player. He gets the utmost respect from even the players that hates his guts... They say if Jang wasn't in korea, Mishimas wouldn't be as revolutionized over there. As of now, Jang is the top player, then Park yong, and then the rest of the Wincaster team... Wincaster team = jang, park, and a few other great players that all use mishimas and lei... Jang is supposedly a level above park, and park another level above the other guys, and then a few other players like Suwon, etc. Exact words from what most people told me that saw suwon play Jang... they said that Suwon maybe won one game out of every 7 or 8 they played, and if Jang played seriously, noone really beat him... Jang and Park used to spend some days at Fantasia arcade getting streaks on everyone while switching off to get some food.

From my experience in korea... TTT is popular at arcades, and T4 is popular on consoles... koreans hate TTT on PS2... and I'm sure everyone that has played TTT on arcade understands why Also, IMO, their barely ABOVE AVERAGE players = TOP players in US... mainly cause there are SOOO many good AVERAGE players in korea. One time I was playing, I saw some guys do 2x EWGF , three ring circus into another EWGF, then lightdashing right next to my character... I was like... WOW... this guy is GOOD... then I look over on to the other side (in korea, the machines are set facing each other ) and it's just a little kid doing this... Also, I was getting hella beatdown by this bryan/bruce player, maybe around 2 to 1 ratio... and I asked him how good he is in korea... and he told me that he's just an average player. Of course... on the flipside of this... there are also A LOT of scrubs... I mean... a WHOLE MESS ! There are hella players that suck... but there are that many that are just better. The above average players over in korea make Ryan Hart's mishimas look pretty normal. And I have yet to see how good JANG and PARK are myself... but just the stuff I hear from some of the guys, it's just incredible. I plan on trying to invite JANG to the upcoming tourney... and if u're a tekken fan... i'm sure you won't want to miss the event.

More replies will come later as I find and dig up some old treasures from the scene back then.. .!

Enjoy the classic reads.. .
Shotokan
#Unity
PSN: ShotokanAU
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
I miss the good old days I still play tag a lot though. The scene here is still decent (and better than DR at times). Tag >>>>>>>>>>>> DR!!!
Signature Shotokan#U
willus259
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc45/snesfreak/unity.gif
Smith
Prince of Tekken
PSN: Devil_Smithy
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
TTT > all

good shit buddy
Signature yatsu ga matteiru...
jin11
Blue Circles
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
This has to be one of the best threads I read back in the day.

It was originally a simple question, but it brought out the top TAG players at the time Slips and Conk to defend the great game we know and love vs the top elites of the T4 era.

http://tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/sh...mp;pagenumber=1

GO GO

The Road to Evo Tournament
When TOM H went to Korea before Evo2k3, he organized a tourney for Tag players in Korea, winner gets to come to Evolution 2003. Here are his comments!!

ok... to clear up some issues here... currently in Korea... there is no BEST player really... certain players beat certain players, etc... noone's been dominant since Jang Ik Su quit... Park is probably the most consistent.

And let me tell u, there are at LEAST 20, if not 50 mishimas at KBM's level... I mean... they are HELLA good. It's just that certain players do better at tourneys than others.

Yes, I have those vids, and I'm trying to make them into CDs right now, which i'll be selling before christmas time.... and I just hope people wouldn't just copy them and what not... I spent too much money on bringing the koreans and whatnot, and holding this tourney... it's a good tourney to show the level of ALOT of these players. BTW, there is this one TTT player that's hella good imo... he can fuck up KBM no problem, and he's probably the fanciest player I've ever seen... it's just pure rushdown madness like u've never seen. He's beaten KBM in plenty of tourneys, and from the vids I've seen, it was just too pretty. Everyone thought he was going to probably win the tourney... but he had to face one of the players that 'taught' him how to play in the final 8 i believe, and got knocked out in a very close match. Kinda sad, cuz his style would have put more 'wows' and whatnot in people's faces. But most people in Korea consider him the next jang... he's so sharp, in one of the matches, a kaz player did a ws 1,2 but the guy distance it right, so the ws1 hits, but the 2 whiffs, and then BAM, launches him... some of the top players, especially this guy, is known for stuff like this. He does this very often also, not just a one time thing. So most people when they play kaz against certain players, they can't even always do ws12. and have to stop at ws1. Alot of little quirks that most players don't know about.... korea has mastered them. For example... I don't know if everyone knows this, but with devil, if u hold d/b against Kaz's ws1,2 the 2 whiffs. and then devil gets a free launcher... beautiful. They 've known shit like this for ages... I learned so much about the game while I was out there... I forgot like 80 percent of the stuff cuz i didn't bother to write them down... but all in all, something that would improve everyone's game.

Overall in Korea, u can go to a local arcade and find a good Tag player. There are sooooooo many tag players... it's like finding a good starcraft player in korea... there maybe HELLA scrubs, but then again, there are THAT MANY good/great players.

Last edited by jin11 on Dec 8th, 2007 at 23:14

Grim Walker
... wtf ...
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
* gets comfy and lights a cigarette *

Go on champ, roll on the memories.
Signature GW - I'm not scary. Just miss informed.
Smith
Prince of Tekken
PSN: Devil_Smithy
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
this is like reading a good book or telling scary campfire stories.
i can remember one thread. one korean dude was telling a lot of old stories of the old school players. he said that Iksu and Park once raced each other who can have more win streaks. it ended like 120 wins for Park...legends.
Signature yatsu ga matteiru...
jin11
Blue Circles
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Jang Iksu Interview + pics on a Spanish site. Found by Wiggle City (Nik, a good friend of mine from back then!) ad translated via online translators.

http://tekken.dreamers.com/trivia/jang.php

Interview
Name: Jang Ik-Su
Team: Bingrae, Salsinseongin, Siz

Interview
Date: 19 May 2000
Interviewer: Lex

Lex: Thanks for allowing us to conduct this interview... please introduce yourself.
Jang: Hello, I am called Jang Iksu, I am a resident TTT player in Seoul.

Lex: When did you begin Tekken?
Jang: For 3 years, starting from Tekken 3.

Lex: Which are your main characters?
Jang: Absolutely Jin, and then Heihachi.

(this whole paragraph is iffy, i'm not sure if this is what he's saying.. somebody check it out)
Lex: Which character is stronger?
Jang: Jin Kazama. Due to the game system in Tekken, he is able to choose between two attacks that can track players who use the lateral evasion. Jin can cancel his crouchdash into a WS+2, it is the ability more difficult in Tekken, and Jin also has the EWGF. He is very useful for players who use the lateral evasion (SS). These abilities make Jin the best.

Lex: Who is your better friend of between the players?
Jang: Park Yong and Jang Hyunguk (Wincaster), Juno Lee, Suyong Park (member of the Team of Jang) and others....

Lex: What do you think of your style of game?
Jang: When I started out on Tekken Tag, my style of game was very defensive, but I trained and trained, towards a more offensive style.

Lex: Who is the best player excluding yourself?
Jang: I believe that.... Park Yong, Juno Lee, Lee Seong-Woo and Ok Jin-Chul, these four guys are the best. I firmly believe that these four guys and I am almost at the same level..

Lex: Which is your favorite room of games?
Jang: Xity.

Lex: Any advice for the players who use WGF characters?
Jang: Uhm.... I believe that WGF characters are very good. Continue practicing even though it is quite difficult... so you can be the best.

Lex: Thanks.
Jang: Thanks.
Grim Walker
... wtf ...
#8 “Quote” Edit Post

(this whole paragraph is iffy, i'm not sure if this is what he's saying.. somebody check it out)
Lex: Which character is stronger?
Jang: Jin Kazama. Due to the game system in Tekken, he is able to choose between two attacks that can track players who use the lateral evasion. Jin can cancel his crouchdash into a WS+2, it is the ability more difficult in Tekken, and Jin also has the EWGF. He is very useful for players who use the lateral evasion (SS). These abilities make Jin the best.

This paragraph alone, is what set him apart as hands down THE best Mishima player of his time. It took years for anyone else to grasp this, and even afterwards it too practice, blood sweat and tears before anyone quite fully understood just how powerful jin truly was as a character. His understanding of Jin was completely unmatched.

I hear a lot of players today say 'yeah I can do all that stuff'. But the bottom line is at the time when he was playing, no-one else could. Today, I can teach someone wavedash to iWS+2 or DEWGF in I'd say a month given some practice.

In those days, the mechanics were unknown. And they were his and his alone.

As a very old player, I personally believe this interview was the true turning point of the Mishima players empire. Regardless, just my 2c before someone rocks in and says 'Lol but itz s0 EZ LAWL'
Signature GW - I'm not scary. Just miss informed.
hamstar
Iron Fist God
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
tom's post = gold
MarkMan
SDTEKKEN.COM
PSN: MarkManSDT
XBL: MarkManSDT
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Ahh, the good old days.

Tekken Tag was when I was growing up... I was still in high school at the time when it came out in arcades and reading/experiencing all the posts/info from way back in the day throughout the tag days was AMAZING...

I remember when Americans first started posting about the haha step and the wavedash and backdash cancelling they saw Seok Dong Min unveil at TTT World tourney at Wonderpark...

Memories... I have an original Korean stick from the Fantasia TTT arcade days in my collection, it is one of my favorite Tekken related items lol... (huge dork)...

I don't hate any Tekken game really... the only thing I hate when a game changes or when players move on with real life... Not saying they shouldn't do that... It's just sad(to me) because I really don't want to forget what they did/have done for the community... and Tekken as a whole...

But I'm glad I read a post like this, this fine morning... It really pumps me up and takes me back... Good shit jin11...
TheMandarin
Mammoth
PSN: The_Mandarin
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Jin11, thanks for the great material! The awe and mystique may not be the same today but TTT is still magic!

Every weekend my friend and I still play TTT for a good while...It's great. T4, T5 and T5DR have all come and gone, but I still go back to Tag. Bet the same thing will happen with T6.....

Last edited by TheMandarin on Dec 14th, 2007 at 00:29

Signature TTT Casual vids
Tuesday Never Comes Project: Free Downloads
[URL=http://http://rbnorway.org/ancient-ogre/[/URL]
jin11
Blue Circles
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
This thread was made for a sole purpose of just remembering the past, not forgetting our roots.

I know for one, Tekken Tag probably won't be played competitively amongst gamers in tournaments.

BUT there are still players who like to play this game, I'm just hoping everyone new school and old school can learn a little bit from this thread.

It's to help everyone out, I'll look for more posts later on, but thanks for the props everyone.

Now if only I could become a Tag forum mod! LOL jk. haha.

Again thanks everyone!
Shotokan
#Unity
PSN: ShotokanAU
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Haha, that's not true. My friends and I have lots of casuals at our arcades but they get pretty heated lol.
Signature Shotokan#U
willus259
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc45/snesfreak/unity.gif
jin11
Blue Circles
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Shoto: Haha, I see that's cool.

More KBM info from tom H!

ok... to clear up some issues here... currently in Korea... there is no BEST player really... certain players beat certain players, etc... noone's been dominant since Jang Ik Su quit... Park is probably the most consistent.

And let me tell u, there are at LEAST 20, if not 50 mishimas at KBM's level... I mean... they are HELLA good. It's just that certain players do better at tourneys than others.

Yes, I have those vids, and I'm trying to make them into CDs right now, which i'll be selling before christmas time.... and I just hope people wouldn't just copy them and what not... I spent too much money on bringing the koreans and whatnot, and holding this tourney... it's a good tourney to show the level of ALOT of these players. BTW, there is this one TTT player that's hella good imo... he can fuck up KBM no problem, and he's probably the fanciest player I've ever seen... it's just pure rushdown madness like u've never seen. He's beaten KBM in plenty of tourneys, and from the vids I've seen, it was just too pretty. Everyone thought he was going to probably win the tourney... but he had to face one of the players that 'taught' him how to play in the final 8 i believe, and got knocked out in a very close match. Kinda sad, cuz his style would have put more 'wows' and whatnot in people's faces. But most people in Korea consider him the next jang... he's so sharp, in one of the matches, a kaz player did a ws 1,2 but the guy distance it right, so the ws1 hits, but the 2 whiffs, and then BAM, launches him... some of the top players, especially this guy, is known for stuff like this. He does this very often also, not just a one time thing. So most people when they play kaz against certain players, they can't even always do ws12. and have to stop at ws1. Alot of little quirks that most players don't know about.... korea has mastered them. For example... I don't know if everyone knows this, but with devil, if u hold d/b against Kaz's ws1,2 the 2 whiffs. and then devil gets a free launcher... beautiful. They 've known shit like this for ages... I learned so much about the game while I was out there... I forgot like 80 percent of the stuff cuz i didn't bother to write them down... but all in all, something that would improve everyone's game.

Overall in Korea, u can go to a local arcade and find a good Tag player. There are sooooooo many tag players... it's like finding a good starcraft player in korea... there maybe HELLA scrubs, but then again, there are THAT MANY good/great players.

Anyways, after Evolution 2003. JinKid came out as the winner beating out the legendary MDJ. But there was a lot of controversy on this new guy, coming out of no where from TX! And topping the #1 contender for the title. Eddy Pistons posted his thoughts about AMERICA in general, I've spaced out his paragraphs so it's easier to read.

PS: Anyone who remembers EP knows all about his war reports! Anyways enjoy.

Originally posted by EDDYPISTONS
Indeed, sups good citizens of townsville,
It is I, the unimaginable, the infallable, reckless, grinding yet satisfying, tx champ, Eddy-wtf-Pistons, lol. and I would like to take this time and tell a lil about my experience in America and american players in general.

This is my personel oppinions about the american community, once used to be so solid is now divided, and now that we are divided, america suffers because of the b.s. Evo was a prime example of azz kissing and weak dicking. I have never in my entire time, heard or seen so many people turn their backs on there own people as I did at evo. People were so "cock ridden" that they even made excuses and proclaimed false lies as to what was going on and trying to protect the honor of their so called korean heros. "Korea too good!!, This and that too good!! he is not used to controllers, to many people were talking, breathing, they play holding their breathes we must cater to them, bring in the stunt double to gress down the cock so that they can be at ease, lol.

Bs my friends purely and sugerly bs. And check this out, look at q-berts title under his zaibatsu name, read what it says, " Ec5 korea or cali" I mean, wtf, isnt that what people on here get angry about when scrubbs go and put shit like that up, they did when other states say something like " atl too hard, colorado madness, they will beat everyone, Tx, oh this shit is hott... ... then zaibatsu fans flutter and call peeps that they do not know scrubbs because they could get away with it and they try to bandwag.

Mymymy....... this is all so unexpected. I met a guy in cali, name was chicago, he thought I was a terrorist or something, he thought I was angry at people in real life over t4. Look man, I know you havent met me before then but does it really take a genius to figure out that I am not going to pull a trench coat mafia type deal and hurt people over a game, and what else did you think, that I really didnt like the foreignors, wow, that is great, I didnt know them, so why would I hate them, I liked mdj, he was cocky, didnt know english and was ugly, lol,

so I thought he had it in him to be a great one, but you didnt see me or the rest of the tx players running behind him saying, "mdj toooooo gooooooodd!!!" " Korea too gooodddd!!!" No you didnt, and now reports are arriving that mdj was not the best, and that at ec5 korea is going to send in its big gunns, well so fucking what............... who gives a shit, not these players on team UsA's list, let me tell you about the top us players...

you said you seen a law that did standing slides, I give you a paul that deathfistesss at mach 10 speed, again, ask qbert, lol. Dude, jops paul is murder, simple as that, there is nothing else to say about that shit, other than, chets paul and smilez paul are different brand but same flavor kind of style, I dont think people have seen deathfist like that before. Jop deathfistess so fast I swear once we were playing at a homeboys apt and his chick was 5 months preganaght, jop hit me with a deathfist that sent the bitch into labor, no joke, fucked up shit,

And if paul isnt your flavor, then maybe jin, maybe treyphoenix, jackie tran, ed209 jins will be more of your liking. Each is smarter than the other, so therefore they could never be better than one another, but they are better than other so called and ummmm......... jin players, who people say and they do to that they could never lose that match, after playing mdj, it was all too good right? uh, .....no, it wasnt allright, and it will never be, lol.... We know about jinbitches jin, but he has new shit for peeps to take, trust me, its in there.

And ling, DoM, no need to say more, no one will ever be able to rock his style with that bitch and for good reason, he is the #1 ling player in the world. I seen dom, actuallly make that lil bitch come off of the ground and fly like a helicopter, or hurricane kick style like ken or ryu dude, I was like "DUDE, WHERES MY CAR, wtf." lol. Unreal, man, sickning, venoms christie is just like his stupid azz, ugly yet gets the job done, so hardcore, thats why no one can fuck with that.

bryan was always wrapped up by me, and yoshi, but no one will believe it when I say this but, none of the peeps on this list were even trying hard at the tourny, we knew mdj was not #1, he couldnt have been, so we await the challange that the other korean players will bring this time around, did I mention the worlds best julia player, Anecia, may have spelled that name wrong, but if you play his julia after the azz whooping that he will give you, you will forget shit too. lol. I will im peeps on messenger and holla at you guys when I get a chance, time to show people some real skill now, since some have sent us their reports on whats going on over there, over here, this shit is just tooooooooooooooo hotttttttttttt.......................

OUtz.................

M.c.D

Last edited by jin11 on Dec 14th, 2007 at 00:17

Mastapopo
Dragon Lord
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Reminds me of early high school, back when I was a TZ lurker haha. Good stuff.
AC
Iron Fist God
PSN: BitchesPussyHoes
Devil Naeem
PSN: DevilNaeem
XBL: JinSlayerX
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Good shit Jin11

Some classic Ryan Vs KBM matches here:
http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=TUkoZ...feature=related

You won't see many better than those anywhere

TheMandarin
Mammoth
PSN: The_Mandarin
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
I'd love to see some of those matches of Unconkable in Japan. I'd pay $ to get them if they were recorded. Same for the 2003 Ticket to Evo tournament.
Signature TTT Casual vids
Tuesday Never Comes Project: Free Downloads
[URL=http://http://rbnorway.org/ancient-ogre/[/URL]
Autocrat1
LEROY SMITH FOR PREZ
PSN: AUTOCRATASTIC1
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
I'll never forget www.tekkentagtournament.com <--- FYI: does not work anymore

*Clicks on Bryan's portrait*

Announcer: Bryan Fury!

Me: WTS?!

Signature Feb 13th, 2007 12:28
Originally posted by NoodleHead

Oh yeah? It is more of a racist if u can change Bruce's skin to pale white.
KLB
Kyu
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
I learned about Jang Iksu back in 2001 while I was at a local arcade here in Winnipeg, Canada.

I was just finished doing a run through KOF 2000 when I was approached by a player to have a couple matches of TTT. He went on and on about the Korean dominance in the game and how they do EWGF with Jin. He even tried to duplicate what he saw on some pixilated videos from the web, to show me what he was talking about, but failed miserably. He pointed me towards Shoryuken.com for some reason even though it had little to do with Tekken or KOF.

That moment though was my first introduction to competitive fighting games and I will never forget that crazy guy and his terrible EWGF attempts.

Jang Iksu vid you probably all seen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivUa6VstPKI