Topic Closed

Page Splits 1...<23456>...51
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Xiaonanigans
Legend
#61 “Quote” Edit Post
Honestly, it's a pretty safe bet to say that everyone from T6 is going to be in Tag 2. Something may be done about Chreddy but other than that...
-=StReeTz=-
-SKULLDUGGERY-
PSN: XxStReeTzxX
#62 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Jordyce
Don't trust Wiki.

Harada has said multiple times that Lars is in the game.

Your my new Best friend for confirming that for me

-And that's the bottom line cause StReeTz said so...
Signature I hide behind sarcasm because you obviously didn't grasp the concept the last 4 times you changed my profile.
whip
Shihan
PSN: Channin
Jordyce
Planet Robobear
PSN: Jordyce
#64 “Quote” Edit Post
I'd post links up for this info, but I can't be bothered.

Harada reiterated that there will definitely be over 40 characters. Tekken 6 had exactly 40 (unless you count Panda). But I'm going to assume there's not much more than 40.

And apparently he knows what he wants to do re: Devil Kazuya and is serious about it. Doesn't mean he'll be a playable character, but it at least he's acknowledging the character.
-=StReeTz=-
-SKULLDUGGERY-
#65 “Quote” Edit Post
Im thinking that Jun and Devil will be a for sure thing. Possibly kuni as well. They've got a large enough following behind them compared to the other dead or missing characters to make a comeback.

Signature I hide behind sarcasm because you obviously didn't grasp the concept the last 4 times you changed my profile.
Jordyce
Planet Robobear
PSN: Jordyce
#66 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by -=StReeTz=-
Im thinking that Jun and Devil will be a for sure thing. Possibly kuni as well. They've got a large enough following behind them compared to the other dead or missing characters to make a comeback.

He's already said Kunimitsu is a definite no.

He doesn't appear to decide based on popularity. Expect Devil as possibly an alt. outfit for Kazuya and that's about it
-=StReeTz=-
-SKULLDUGGERY-
#67 “Quote” Edit Post
Well if that's the case then he really isnt going to be adding much more then Jun and Devil which is what its looking like. Besides this new luchadore female its looking like it'll be an updated Tekken 6 with Tag features.

EmpathicMimicry
Iron Fist God
#68 “Quote” Edit Post
Well if that's the case then he really isnt going to be adding much more then Jun and Devil which is what its looking like. Besides this new luchadore female its looking like it'll be an updated Tekken 6 with Tag features.

lol. I did wonder how many people were actually expecting every single character in the series who wasn't in Tekken 6 to make a comeback. All the past Jacks, Gon, Dr.B, Ogres, Jun, Kunimintsu, et al. That's clearly not what this game is going to be like. Some people are in for a disappointment...
-=StReeTz=-
-SKULLDUGGERY-
#69 “Quote” Edit Post
I was atleast expecting Kuni. I already had a feeling from the things he was mentioning that jun and Devil would possibly comeback. But alot of the girls and guys even wanted Kuni back. I think he should atleast put her in the console release since its pretty much confirmed that she wont be in the arcade release.

CARZ
Destroyer
#70 “Quote” Edit Post
Please, any information on Dr. Boskonovitch? I'm really interested in that character.
Signature I still believe Tekken 3 is the best Tekken.
-=StReeTz=-
-SKULLDUGGERY-
#71 “Quote” Edit Post
Harada basically considers Dr. Boskonovitch to be a massive joke as a character. If you read through the posts i believe someone posted a quote where he answered that question on twitter with a NOOOOOOOOOO. Not sure though. But it's extremely unlikely. Kuni would make it into the game before Dr. B without a doubt and its looking pretty slim for her also. If namco doesnt continue its faggotry they might give us some older characters through DLC.

VargasTheSick
Tekken God
PSN: VargasTheSick
#72 “Quote” Edit Post
If anyone has listened to the recent podcast with Harada, it was announced that all of the T6 cast will return. Also that the preferred method of KO will be more then likely be the same as Tekken Tag 1.
Signature " Come back when you've learned how to fight. "
-=StReeTz=-
-SKULLDUGGERY-
#73 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by VargasTheSick
If anyone has listened to the recent podcast with Harada, it was announced that all of the T6 cast will return. Also that the preferred method of KO will be more then likely be the same as Tekken Tag 1.

Im fine with the 1 man K.O but it would be wise of them to add in the option to K.O both opponents.

AZYG4LYFE
Play FFRK
PSN: CKT_AZYG4LYFE
#74 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by VargasTheSick

Good news for me! Very pleased with the confirmation!

AZ
Signature Currently playing (addicted to) FFRK. Global Friend ID: GBNP JP Friend ID: QZseY
Twitter:@AZYG4LYFE Please PM or tweet me if you have any questions/issues! ラッキークロエ twitch.tv/AZYG4LYFE

NoodleHead
will touch u gently
PSN: TastyPPJuice
#75 “Quote” Edit Post
Im fine with the 1 man K.O but it would be wise of them to add in the option to K.O both opponents.

Not exactly. KO one opponent adds up the depth of the game that 2-player KO cannot offer.
Phoenix117UK
Expert
PSN: Phoenix117UK
#76 “Quote” Edit Post
Here's hoping for Kazuya+Devil Kazuya vs Jin+Devil Jin.

Nice to see the entire T6 cast returning.
Gamer X
Dragon Lord
PSN: GamerD-Wreck
XBL: Gamer D-Wreck
#77 “Quote” Edit Post
Wow, I'm shocked that nobody posted this yet (maybe in another thread but)

http://www.the-magicbox.com/1101/game110111b.shtml

Pics of "JayCee" or whatever the hell they call the new chick, Jinpachi (playable) and other characters you've seen in the trailers.

Jinpachi huh....interesting.
Signature "COMES GREAT POWER, COMES A GREAT BEATDOWN!" - Spider-man, MvC3

"Remember the whole world is a circus, don't you be the clown" - People Under The Stairs.

Worse Asuka on the East Coast!
EmpathicMimicry
Iron Fist God
#78 “Quote” Edit Post
cool pics. like the new pic of Asuka too.
Marto
Deity
PSN: marto_motoko
#79 “Quote” Edit Post
:O Jinpachi returning makes me hard! No joke, that's awesome!!! :3 Human Jinpachi in my opinion is always cool! It'll also be neat to see how he'll play without the boss-iness and what they'll REALLY add to him.
Signature - I used to think Tekken's characters had ridiculous depth, then I used Ling and Yoshimitsu.

Tiers mean little in the hand of skilled player.
Drake the Demon
#80 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Gamer X
Wow, I'm shocked that nobody posted this yet (maybe in another thread but)

http://www.the-magicbox.com/1101/game110111b.shtml

Pics of "JayCee" or whatever the hell they call the new chick, Jinpachi (playable) and other characters you've seen in the trailers.

Jinpachi huh....interesting.

I'm also shocked you didn't notice those scans are listed in the first post of this thread for three days now.