Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Kazu-Yoshi-girl
a.k.a Tenshimitsu
PSN: Tenshimitsu
#61 “Quote” Edit Post
Hello,

Please sign in Nevan (PL), he couldn't sign in personally (had problems with logging in) and asked me to do so.
Signature http://www.TekkenPRO.pl - Community of Polish Tekken Pro Players
http://www.ManjiKai.com - Shiki soku ze kuu!
吉光と天使光:一心同体
Mlody
1st Dan
XBL: MichenDG
#62 “Quote” Edit Post
stream?
Signature http://www.TekkenPRO.pl - Polish Tekken Community
ErDaLiStA
Virtuoso
#63 “Quote” Edit Post
@Mlody
We try really hard to offer a stream.

Please check http://berlin-tekken-clash.com/livestream/ at the tourney day.

We will keep you all updated.
Signature RELAX, take it easy!!!
ErDaLiStA
Virtuoso
#64 “Quote” Edit Post
Does anybody know if the following player will attend:

31 radical_spike [PL/UK] PL/UK
57 ForAiur [PL] PL
64 MaxFlo.Devil [PL] PL
65 Matt JF [PL] PL
70 moon [FR] FR

I didnīt received any feedback.

Thanks you!
ErDaLiStA
Virtuoso
#65 “Quote” Edit Post
Hello everyone,

I would like to inform you, that it may be possible, that your group has been changed due to chancelations and new registrations (slight changes). We try to keep the groups as they are. So check your groups in advance.

Therefor we ask for your understanding.

See you all at the Weekend !
ErDaLiStA
Virtuoso
#66 “Quote” Edit Post
Hello everyone!

Here is the description how to get to the venueu:

FROM AIRPORT SCHÖNEFELD:
Take the "S-Bahn" S9 (direction Pankow) and drive till S-Station "Landsberger Allee" (should be the 12th stop).
From here you have to walk outside to the TRAM station and take the TRAM M8 (direction "Ahrensfelde").
After about 14 stops, you should reach your final destination "Adersleber Weg (Berlin)".

From here you just have to walk about 100m to the venue at "Allee der Kosmonauten 170".
walk

This will take exactly 1h!

FROM AIRPORT TEGEL:
Take the BUS TXL (direction "Alexanderplatz via Hauptbahnhof") till S-Beusselstr. (2nd stop)!
From here you have to take the "S-Bahn" S41(Ring) and drive till S-Station "Landsberger Allee" (should be the 7th stop).
From here you have to walk outside to the TRAM station and take the TRAM M8 (direction "Ahrensfelde").
After about 14 stops, you should reach your final destination "Adersleber Weg (Berlin)".

From here you just have to walk about 100m to the venue at "Allee der Kosmonauten 170".
walk

This will also take about 1h!
ARESone
Champion
PSN: ARES_one
#67 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey guys,

BTC V is over.

1st. place: ThePhantom (IT)
2nd. place: Harry Potter (IT)
3rd. place: Sephiblack (GER)
4th. place: Kalak (FR)

We, the organizers, are really happy for the big positive feedback.

We hope all of you enjoyed the tournament.

It was awesome to see so many new and old faces.

Unfortunatly we had to face some problems with the bad internet connection at the venue. The result was a low qualitiy stream but we still wanted to provide you with a stream, nevertheless. Sorry for the inconvenience.

super big shoutouts to Kkolding for helping us out with stream equipment and streaming itself. Also thx to adnanish who helped out as well. Itīs always a pleasure to see you guys at BTC!

i think ErDaLiStA will write something as well soon.

Thanks and have a nice weekend.
CD-DT
Eternal Student
PSN: SCA__Reborn
#68 “Quote” Edit Post
This was an amazing event. An only Tekken tournament was very refreshing. As an "ignorant" american i was so happy to see the skill that Europe has to offer. I will be here for a few years and i am looking forward to travelling out to more events like this.

Everything ran very smooth and professional.

Shout outs to...
Devil, Kneeninho, Vanex, Adnanish, Kalak (fuck lili leo lol), Venom and more.
Signature Team: Dumb Luck...members 1....level 4....I like long walks on the beach...which usually happen after a long night of drinking
ErDaLiStA
Virtuoso
#69 “Quote” Edit Post
I would like to say thanks to all of you!
Those who were not there, missed a great tournament !

@KKolding
T H A N K
Y O U
S O
M U C H ! ! !

Streming this event for us was priceless!!! You made our tourmanet something special!!!
You are awesome!!! Hope to see you soon!

Special thanks to:
Adananish, we didnīt played that much but it is always a pleasure to see you. I lost against you, but next time things will be different. I will not Play against you and will be disqualified, so I will kick me out by myself xD.
Devil & Matt, it was nice to see you again. It has been a long time. Hope you will make it to our next tournament again.
Phantom, sorry for the missunderstanding my friend. Congratulations for the 1st place! You deserved it. Next time first to 10 !
VANEEEEEEX..... I am your new fan <3!!! Amazing!!! Hope to see you soon again. Need to play against you!
Harry Potter, P***o ... nice to see you. Next time some rubbish matches please! Capos vs. Mishima !!!
CD-DT, cool you made it. We also would like to see you again. Hope you enjoyed our tournament.
GodInapocket: Very friendly ^^! Didnīt saw you again after pools. You just disappeared. See you next time.
French players, check Tekkenarena for my afterhype .

Germany players... <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for beeing part of this tournament.

@ALL
Thank you all for attending! I hope you enjoyed the tournament, the matches, the food, the location, the atmosphere, the players, the side events...! We do our best to make you happy. These tournaments are for you and we will continue to organize tournaments like this. Hope to see you all soon again!!!

Looking forward to BTC VI !

Btw.: I am a little bit mad about those people who chanceled 1 day before tournament. Please clarify things with family, job, girl-/boyfriend, flight before you register. I donīt need 200 unsure registrations. 60 registrations with reliable persons are enough. This also make things easier to organize. I would like to ask you to take this into consideration for next time. The worst thing was, that people even didnīt took the efort to chancel !!! That makes me really angry!!! Need more reliability next time! THANKS!