Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Jet
Iron Fist God
PSN: dj_max08
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
To all players who use Lei and are not so flash with everyone else, you know what I mean. Tag Lei's partner in only to have him/her take a beating.

Not fair that the others get this treatment - i.e Mishimas, EWGF happies, Capoeiras, Laws, Alex/Roger, Changs, Jacks, bears, Kazamas and now, a possible Miharu/Xiaoyu combination.

Would be nice to have a palette swap (like a student or brother) with some slight differences and returning old moves and properties like old school play dead and old TGR 2.

Can only dream.

Otherwise I will just have to stick with Lee for a partner.
Paul_Hamdali
Champion
PSN: Maurice_Phoenix
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Jet
To all players who use Lei and are not so flash with everyone else, you know what I mean. Tag Lei's partner in only to have him/her take a beating.

Not fair that the others get this treatment - i.e Mishimas, EWGF happies, Capoeiras, Laws, Alex/Roger, Changs, Jacks, bears, Kazamas and now, a possible Miharu/Xiaoyu combination.

Would be nice to have a palette swap (like a student or brother) with some slight differences and returning old moves and properties like old school play dead and old TGR 2.

Can only dream.

Otherwise I will just have to stick with Lee for a partner.

Got that right...thought law was just a palette swap but no...It also can be use...So pretty much double law x_x Law which is too much already not to mention that parry(punchs,kicks+some elbow+reversal). Hope something new will come to fix this or else...Hi TTT2 just several weeks away just wait and see
Signature "I'm Going For The Gold"
"You Have The Right To Remain Sexy"