7th Dan
PSN: iKlaww
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Complete Movelist:

http://imgur.com/a/boTZt

Video Movelist+some stable combos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWIGp14xPo0

Starburst (aka Starbucks):

Certain moves (see the movelist) on hit transition into claudio's stance. It's hand produces a blue flame that gives him access to three new moves (again, movelist). Doesn't last through rounds.

I'll keep the thread updated as we get more infos

Last edited by klaww on May 30th, 2016 at 10:57

Signature Graphic designer based in Italy. Fighting game enthusiast
klaww
7th Dan
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Reserved, you never know
Kane
Lucky Lili
PSN: emily_rochefort
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
this is actually good.

I will actually close the other thread mainly because the original poster does not keep it updated.
Signature 💢 repping the Tekken Kawaii Brigade ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ) (◕‿◕✿ ) ( ͡╭͜ʖ╮͡ )

Originally posted by Lukmendes
I honestly wonder if Kane has a list of "Why Lili sucks" on his computer, to avoid having to write the same things over and over again .
Nyrepose
Iron Fist God
XBL: Swictor
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Seems his starburst transitions mostly are gained from just frames.
How can you do b+2 itself on hit? I'm confused.

I wonder if you can do 2,1,2 S(crew) in a combo, gain starbucks in time to finish just in time for coffee with b+4,3,2.

S as 'screw' collides with spike. Is bound and spike properties the same in this game? We need to settle the new notations.
Signature Ursus Arctos; when saying it once isn't enough.
Lukmendes
Tier Whore
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Nyrepose
Seems his starburst transitions mostly are gained from just frames.
How can you do b+2 itself on hit? I'm confused.

I wonder if you can do 2,1,2 S(crew) in a combo, gain starbucks in time to finish just in time for coffee with b+4,3,2.

S as 'screw' collides with spike. Is bound and spike properties the same in this game? We need to settle the new notations.

I think calling it S! could work, if not, maybe SA! ?
Signature I'll change this signature when I get bored of it (started on december 14th, 2013)
Zero the Shadow
I <3 Australia, mate
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Klaww you should add my latest info post from that thread but edit out some of the speculation I do.

There is no JF involved with getting bucks. You get bucks just by hitting certain moves. The only JF bucks moves is 1+2. The utility of that move right now and it's properties are a mystery at the moment though.

Moves that give you Starbucks are as follows:

-f+22
-b+2
-fff+2
-b+42
-1+2(JF)
-WS+2
-ff+2, 1+2/FC d/f+2 1+2
Signature Frankie I'll always miss you, RIP.
"Calm Down, Run Around, Throw Shit Out, WTF?!"
"Kills Spirit of Forums!"
"Oh Look it's my favorite move to eat"04/28/06~Mordak 03/20/10~JHonda
klaww
7th Dan
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
edited, thanks a ton for all the infos zero
Nyrepose
Iron Fist God
XBL: Swictor
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
There is no JF involved with getting bucks. You get bucks just by hitting certain moves. The only JF bucks moves is 1+2. The utility of that move right now and it's properties are a mystery at the moment though.

I just assumed since it shows 2,1,2 two times, and with a note saying "on hit" on the second example with the starbucks.

I think calling it S! could work, if not, maybe SA

Some should make a thread :p
klaww
7th Dan
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
looks like his starburst d+2,2 and his d/b+4,3 are not NC

http://www.twitch.tv/kurokuro9696ja...512009?t=37m18s

and his d/f+3,2 does chip damage! Or so it seems

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL6eWHBKssY&t=76

Last edited by klaww on Mar 5th, 2015 at 13:47

Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
I think d/f+(3),2 was just a 'big hit' and that made the health bar vibrate a little, making it seem like Drag took some damage. I don't see why it would do chip damage.
Signature Originally posted by MysticwinD
Fixed tier list for Lili players only needs 2 tiers, one tier with all the chars better than Lili and a second one with just Lili.
klaww
7th Dan
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Climbing Dragon
I think d/f+(3),2 was just a 'big hit' and that made the health bar vibrate a little, making it seem like Drag took some damage. I don't see why it would do chip damage.

Yeah, i know. But you can hear the hit sound, and also see an hit spark, but i don't know if it is actual chip damage. It's just strange as of now
Zero the Shadow
I <3 Australia, mate
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by klaww
looks like his starburst d+2,2 and his d/b+4,3 are not NC

http://www.twitch.tv/kurokuro9696ja...512009?t=37m18s

and his d/f+3,2 does chip damage! Or so it seems

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL6eWHBKssY&t=76

Was about to come and post this. Yeah it looks like d+22 might not be a NC which really really sucks. It's hard to see because the stream archive is laggy for me but could it be that maybe the Claudio player put too much delay between the button presses and that's why it wasn't NC? I dunno what the point of d+22 is if it's not a NC. Why would you work your butt off for a CH low launcher?

When I was thinking about Claudio earlier today I was thinking about how he really doesn't have anything great outside of his d+22. Like he doesn't have anything that makes you go "Wow THAT's a really good move!" Most of his stuff is par for the course. d+22 was the Silver lining to all that because once you had a bucks charge, your opponent would really have to be afraid of d+22 because it's such a strong move. If d+22 isn't NC, what does he really have?

It's too early to make tier list speculation but the more info that comes out about Claudio the weaker he appears. Someone needs to find something "cheap" with him soon or else it looks like we're going to have bellow average character on our hands here.
Zero the Shadow
I <3 Australia, mate
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
I wish I could afford to go to Final Round this year. If I could I'd be able to test ALL OF THIS and give you guys back solid info. Sorry guys

New Info:

-f+1+2, 1+2 we knew before that this move caused an odd spin state. We now have confirmation that it is a full launcher. You can do ff+4 and lift them up for a full combo. Move seems depending on the distance and a NC but of course costs a you Starbucks.

-43 is Ch NC launcher. This was to be expected to be honest. I had thought that give it was a Screw Attack move and the magic 4 put them airborne that it would naturally work as a launcher and it does.

-d+3 is hard to punish at max distance. Video I saw had Steve block a d+3 and ws+12 wiffed. We don't know how punishable d+3 is, it might actually be launch punishable; but we at least know that it has potential to make moves with when trying to punish it.

-ff+3+4 is totally a 1+2 break not a 1 as listed on Tekken Official unless Claudio's ff+3+4 has a GS like animation which I doubt.

-d/b+21 is a high crush mid mid NcC that is safe on block. It puts Claudio in crouch.

Last edited by Zero the Shadow on Mar 5th, 2015 at 17:03

klaww
7th Dan
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Zero the Shadow
-ff+3+4 is totally a 1+2 break not a 1 as listed on Tekken Official unless Claudio's ff+3+4 has a GS like animation which I doubt.

i hope so, because if it is a 1 break claudio has basically no throw game, you can just mash 1 against him
Zero the Shadow
I <3 Australia, mate
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Claudio Update:

-It looks like 1+2 IS MID not HIGH. It's really hard to see because the stream archive is laggy but check around the 54:00 mark in this video from KuroKuro's stream. Claudio does a combo, Catarina ends up at the wall, she tech rolls and ducks and Claudio does 1+2 and it hits her. I wont take this as 100% confirmation because it's far too laggy but it sure looks like it.

http://www.twitch.tv/kurokuro9696japan/b/633354727

-u/f+3 forces crouch on block and on hit, might be +frames, KD on ch. This move seems really good. I'm seeing a lot o Claudio's use this move now. This is his best offensive mid right now by far IMHO.

-b+1 is one of his homing moves and it seems really good right now. It's fast, KD on normal hit, crumple stuns on CH, has some high crush properties, and he jumps back after doing it, making it pretty hard to punish. Lots of players starting to use this move as well. It's like a better version of Lars' b+1.

-d/b+3 high crushes super early in the active frames. Check this out at 1:52:50. http://www.twitch.tv/kurokuro9696japan/b/633354727
AZYG4LYFE
Play FFRK
PSN: CKT_AZYG4LYFE
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
You can get full combo from Starburst d+2,2

instead of ws+1,1, just go for ws+1, to jab then continue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVWfAseVYe8#t=2m36s

AZ
Signature Currently playing (addicted to) FFRK. Global Friend ID: GBNP JP Friend ID: QZseY
Twitter:@AZYG4LYFE Please PM or tweet me if you have any questions/issues! ラッキークロエ twitch.tv/AZYG4LYFE

Lukmendes
Tier Whore
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by AZYG4LYFE

AZ

I can now see who of the new characters will be the most popular online .
Signature I'll change this signature when I get bored of it (started on december 14th, 2013)
Zero the Shadow
I <3 Australia, mate
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by AZYG4LYFE

AZ

You're like 2 weeks late bro, please read the OP...also d+22 is not a natural combo sooooooo...

Edit:

100% confirmation that Claudio's 1+2 IS A MID and not HIGH as listed on the official Tekken move list.

http://www.twitch.tv/kurokuro9696japan/b/634709571

At 51:18 King is clearly ducking and gets hit with 1+2 JF. No BS, no choppy frames. 100% the move is mid and that's good for us consider d+22 has because a waste of Starbucks.

Last edited by Zero the Shadow on Mar 9th, 2015 at 21:22

Zero the Shadow
I <3 Australia, mate
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
-After Claudio's b+1 hits on CH you can get a small combo and obtain Starbucks

-Claudio's b+2 is a high crush high move that is safe on block. Similar looking to Miguel's bf+1
Climbing Dragon
Iron Fist God
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Claudio's WR+2 seems to track pretty well to his left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56PNIZjtl8c

At around 0:11
Signature Originally posted by MysticwinD
Fixed tier list for Lili players only needs 2 tiers, one tier with all the chars better than Lili and a second one with just Lili.