Ask, and Ye Shall Receive - Angel's Q&A thread

Page Splits 1...<192021
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Alley-Oop
Iron Fist God
#401 “Quote” Edit Post
Try to mash f+3 right after f,F+3,4 B! and then press immediately 2,1. Try to be fast and it will work
wabi777
5th Dan
PSN: dawabi777
#402 “Quote” Edit Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Alley-Oop
Try to mash f+3 right after f,F+3,4 B! and then press immediately 2,1. Try to be fast and it will work [/QUOTE
nice thanks will do!]
CaptainPlanet
2nd Dan
#403 “Quote” Edit Post
Is there a way to do iws more consistently? I have seen combos where they use angel's iws 4 (or was it iws 3?) inside a juggle combo, but I can never quite understand the proper timing for iws. When I do d,df N, even though I clearly see Angel crouching for a split second, I still only get standing attacks instead of iws. Did I do it too fast or too slow?
AltNes
Fujin
PSN: alt8765309
#404 “Quote” Edit Post
If you are getting a standing attack after you have gone into crouch, then you pressed it too slow.

You can kind of think of it as d,d/f~n+button. Pretty much as soon as I let go of d/f I press my button. You can do iws very, very fast. Try not to mash it as that can make you innacurate.
Signature Wanna play
wabi777
5th Dan
PSN: dawabi777
#405 “Quote” Edit Post
good to see other Angel players around. I looked up a tutorial for iws and found this. https://youtu.be/4nU02DsZy44 also i feel like since there are such few angels around, anyone up for a session where we can spar/fight/practice and just learn from or teach each other. lol pm for psn accounts
Signature Main teams : The Ancients (Angel/A.Ogre) , Raven-and-Dove(Raven/Angel) , (Angel/Dragunov), RoboticAngels(Alisa/Angel) ,

ready for tekken7
CaptainPlanet
2nd Dan
#406 “Quote” Edit Post
Any one has the list of all the Angel's bound moves? df1+2, fly stance dive kick, ff3,4, uf3 and f4, are there more?

When are uf3 and f4 used to bound in combos? thx

I am far from ready LOL, I barely got 1st dan and I had to beg the guy to give that win for the trophy LOL.

Last edited by CaptainPlanet on Dec 15th, 2015 at 09:20

Alley-Oop
Iron Fist God
#407 “Quote” Edit Post
When are uf3 and f4 used to bound in combos? thx
u/f+3 near a wall or after launchers that send your opponent really high into the air e.g. SS+2, u+1+2, u/f+3 B!
and f+4 when you are close to your opponent or near a wall. But it doesn't matter u/f+3_f+4_d/f+1+2 do the same damage while a juggle

Last edited by Alley-Oop on Dec 15th, 2015 at 13:15