Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Flying Wonkey
TONDE TONDE TONDE
PSN: FlyingWonkey
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
This just in, a new update is rolling out to PC Tekken 7 players on Steam. The Tekken 7 Steam news page posted up all the changes included in the update and they include some general bug fixes as well as tweaks to certain character moves. The update is live as of now and weighs in at around 258.7 MB so be sure to download it if you intend to keep playing online. Here are all the changes listed in said update:
Signature Avoiding The PuddleTwitterYouTube
Flying Wonkey
TONDE TONDE TONDE
PSN: FlyingWonkey
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Tekken 7 PC Update ≫ http://steamcommunity.com/games/389...240635820832521

Fighters and challengers,

the Tekken Team is glad to deliver you this patch for Tekken 7 on PC.
The patch is available as you read these lines and stabilizes the following issues:

- Fixes an issue where the leaderboard only shows until the 97th rank and players can't jump to their own ranking.
- Fixes an issue where players can't resume the game after minimizing the app's Window.
- Updates the matching version to ensure hackers will not be matched with legit users anymore.
- Fixes Nina's Ivory Cutter, Eddy's rage arts and Miguel's power crash move.
- Fixes an issue where sometimes both controls are assigned to 1P in VERSUS battle.
- Fixes an issue where the keyboard becomes unresponsive after reconnecting USB devices.
- Fixes issues where customized Kazuya's 3D model partially disappears.

Don't hesitate to keep on sharing about the issues you meet with the game in the Steam forums so we can work on.
Thank you and goud luck with your next challenger.

Signature Avoiding The PuddleTwitterYouTube
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Finds players way faster now kinda ttt2. Good
Signature Long Live the King of Iron Fist, Heihachi Mishima.

Karede
Lone Wolf
PSN: Karede
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Fernandito
Finds players way faster now kinda ttt2. Good

Good news, now work on the platform the game has always come on please, the lag is awful on ps4

and balance RA and the Power Crush moves please, so it doesn't feel like being better than the other person is a handicap....

You know, reward the people who learn how to actually play the game maybe?
Ashesfall
OnlineWarrior
PSN: AshesFall (+PC)
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Karede
You know, reward the people who learn how to actually play the game maybe?

Originally posted by Karede
and balance RA and the Power Crush moves please, so it doesn't feel like being better than the other person is a handicap...

you cant abuse RA (all unsafe besides HWO but even his is unsafe against some fighters - its not hard to duck launch steve,jin,alisa)
all PCs that are high are safe and all PC that are mid are unsafe - just as a basic rule to remember without watching framedata

- RA and PC not coming out at the first frame (8frames makes it impossible to randomly do it on pressure)
- you still eat all damage (makes a low life RA almost useless - slashkick (fff3) so good )
- PC loses to low and throws (you cant even break)
- RA can only be used once

but maybe i can adapt faster, i dont know
now what would you nerf if you could do so?

losing to a hard read RA is kinda like losing against a hard read backswing blow, for example drags qcb2 -15 or even laws d23 -16 etc.

Last edited by Ashesfall on Jun 24th, 2017 at 08:40

Signature "THE WEAK SHALL PERISH!" - Geese Howard
Tekken7 = Gameplay Masterpiece!
Everyone without lag, dc or trash outfits, ggs
Karede
Lone Wolf
PSN: Karede
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Ashesfall
you cant abuse RA (all unsafe besides HWO but even his is unsafe against some fighters - its not hard to duck launch steve,jin,alisa)
all PCs that are high are safe and all PC that are mid are unsafe - just as a basic rule to remember without watching framedata

- RA and PC not coming out at the first frame (8frames makes it impossible to randomly do it on pressure)
- you still eat all damage (makes a low life RA almost useless - slashkick (fff3) so good )
- PC loses to low and throws (you cant even break)
- RA can only be used once

but maybe i can adapt faster, i dont know
now what would you nerf if you could do so?

losing to a hard read RA is kinda like losing against a hard read backswing blow, for example drags qcb2 -15 or even laws d23 -16 etc.

I would nerf the RA damage so that noobs don't get 1/2 a bar of health after they've had their ass kicked all round and be 1 random and lucky hopkick away from winning the round. It's extremely simple to wait until a character's limbs start to move for an attack and then just use the RA... Maybe you think that's talent? I do not.

I would also nerf the PC so that none of them did more than 10~ damage even on counter hit. I get that they still take damage, but it's an EXTREMELY powerful tool in tekken mechanics to completely pivot momentum. There is no reason at all that the PC are as strong as they are.

RA and PC work in opposition of traditional skill in Tekken.