Feng Movement Thread

Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Syzygy99
Kyu
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
This thread is dedicated to movement with Feng Wei. Whether that be inputs, video links providing good examples of movement with Feng, or just general strategy involving movement, maybe vs certain characters.

I'll start off with a question- What is the best way to cancel lingering shadow (qcf)? I can only do it by side stepping , and of course a move out of it but I've noticed high level players cancelling it a lot quicker than I, wondering if there are any input tricks.
Sergeoff
2nd Dan
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
High level players cancel it with a sidestep as well. Another way of stopping the stance is tapping u/b you can block immediately that way.
Syzygy99
Kyu
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
thanks! haven't tried u/b, but d/b wasn't working very well.
Kingindian
6th Dan
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
I dont understand, arent you supposed to be able to cancel it into a duck, so you can ws,1 with it consistently?
In top 10 moves i saw that atleast.
gongfuren
Kyu
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Kingindian
I dont understand, arent you supposed to be able to cancel it into a duck, so you can ws,1 with it consistently?
In top 10 moves i saw that atleast.

qcf+1:

d,d/f,f,N+1

qcf,WS+1:

d,d/f,N+1

Do not go to f during the qcf input. Go from the diagonal d/f straight to neutral. This should consistently give you the WS+1 out of the crouch dash. Turn on the command history in training mode to make sure you aren't accidentally inputting the f.

Last edited by gongfuren on Jun 17th, 2017 at 20:06