the site is down for maintenance right now:

http://wtf.tekken.com/
filthieRich
Tekken Project Team
PSN: Filthie_rich
XBL: Tekken Project Team
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks for making the thread JMS -

I'll keep you updated as we do some updates. Biggest thing today was to speed the site up.

Thanks again

-RB
Signature Namco Bandai Community Manager
Tekken Project Team
www.twitter.com/filthierich
VargasTheSick
Tekken God
PSN: VargasTheSick
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey Filthie, any chance that they are going to upload replay's straight to the WTF site ?
Signature " Come back when you've learned how to fight. "
ShinKen
Virtuoso
PSN: NarutoUzumaki /PSon2
XBL: l Naruto l /TGZafina
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
noticed mooseknuckle is gone too LOL
Hey Rich how do we pause and rewind the replays or is it not possible and why cant 2 different people on 2 ps3 play tag on the same team online? also why cant there be a rematch option if there are only 2 players in a player match also wheres the frame data in practice mode man even vf and doa have it please patch namco otherwise the rest of TTT2 is perfect thanks for all your hard work

Last edited by ShinKen on Oct 5th, 2012 at 20:04

Signature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y4u4I__wHA
ShinKen 神拳(literally God Fist):
"Destroyer of all styles, the one true ultimate style, it transcends the power of The Dragon Style ShoryuKen, and exceeds all human ability."
BTW avatar shows Heihachi with Akuma's beads. Mishimas pawn Shotokans 4 ever :3>\\0//Please sir how do you do the God Fist?Fcuk off bitch!What ur talking about boyDad where's that scroll, its just not the same .In BR its become a pussy godfist .We've become impotent and flaccid **sniffle** The essence of Tekken : speed kills www.twitter.com/ShinK3n Check out my custom stick and watch me win my second tournie at http://www.gamesradar.com/f/uk-tekk...111172228742012
http://www.vimeo.com/5815085
coilover2005
Sage
PSN: coilover2005
XBL: PSN2:HarakiriHoodlum
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
WTF is definitely gettin better and better. Hopefully we can at least see some top replays soon on the site and not only have the option through game systems. Great stuff though!
Signature -Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win.

*Zhuge Liang

Mokujin Man
Master of Mimicry
PSN: KevlarX290
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
I wonder when they will update will the DLC chars. Atm, I've got a Disciple ranked Combot!

Combot is used as a placeholder for Miharu. I saw a person's profile who was using Slim Bob and saw Bob was used as his placeholder. Who's Sebastian's placeholder?
Signature *~Got Wood?~*

My T6:BR custom pics!

[1|2|3|4|5|6] [1|2|3] [1|2|3] [1|2|3]
hardfighter
Dragon Lord
PSN: ketlord
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by VargasTheSick
Hey Filthie, any chance that they are going to upload replay's straight to the WTF site ?

never ever !!!
Signature There is No God but ALLAH and Muhammad(PBUH) is the Last Prophet of Allah

Ketlord
Malkom
Sage
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Important question (for me):
The games that I (or my Team Members) are playing while WTF is down. Will they count to the team experience and so on or are they lost?
Signature Kazuya Fist is a coward
Ice_Beam
Skanky Lili & Asuka
PSN: Ice_Beam & Ice_Lili
XBL: PSN: + Lili_Ice
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
How come there is no rewind button, I'm pretty sure the lady who introduced us the wtf site said, that there is gonna be a rewind feature...
Signature My Channel
sspaajms120
O.T.K.
PSN: sspaajms60
XBL: Steam:PileUpOTK120
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
any news yet on WTF's "reincarnation"
Signature
~ you are limited in what you can do by how much you are ready to do

Put in everything you got to push yourself beyond your limits to a place where there are no limits and you will be ready for anything.
Check out my Youtube videos