Fergus
Kazama Slamma
PSN: Fergus2k8
XBL: FlowchartFergus
#41 “Quote” Edit Post
Hmm outside of homings I would say.

3~4
df1 (very slight)
B3 (range is an issue though for tracking purposes)
2nd hit of b1+4
WS2
FC DF2
(3),1
F2 (Very good for SWR but requires a hard read on your end)
WS1+2
UF3 (slightly)
FF2 (very slight)
DB1 (very slight)

For upclose, I would say 3~4 if they're committing to SWRing upclose, FC DF2 is really good too and WS2 from FC. DF1 for safety (altho it only tracks a little)

Further out, I would use uf3, ff2 and ws1+2.

Keep in mind if your opponent commits to a SWR to get around some moves that only tracks SSR (DF1, UF3, DB1 etc.) you can start using f4 as they're not doing SSR~b to block it.
Signature + main. Interested in + for T7

Join CKT Group, the new upcoming tekken clan, join the family! - https://www.facebook.com/groups/CKTTekken/?fref=ts

Thanks VendettaAshes for the avatar!
Howling
rawr, bidge.
PSN: renith
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks! I was mostly looking for SSR, not SWR though. SW is more a job for homing moves, like you said.

I have trouble continuing pressure once my opponents starts backdashing/sidestepping right.
Signature From Rambo III
Zaysen: Who do you think this man is? God?
Colonel Trautman: No. God would have mercy.

General Mustang
Destroyer
PSN: Jitsuyo_Teki__
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
You're also going to have to learn how to manage your attacks properly. db+3, for example, is weak to SSR. However, you can realign yourself to make db+3 hit. dash db+3_SSL db+3_dash SSL_db+3. All of these will hit the opponent if he decides to just SSR. If they like to SSR and attack, then tracking moves would work perfectly here, especially uf+3 since you'd end up scoring a counter hit launcher. Just pay more attention to your opponent and you'll start to see more options open up rather than just going for tracking moves. db+4 also tracks SSR by the way.
Signature <3
Fergus
Kazama Slamma
PSN: Fergus2k8
XBL: FlowchartFergus
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
Yep dash attacks are actually pretty important as well, just have to keep in mind that you don't get CH'ed by doing dash db3 so try and mix it up by dashing in then doing a bdc/step and baiting a CH attempt by your opponent and F2ing them.

It's all on reading the opponents patterns.
Signature + main. Interested in + for T7

Join CKT Group, the new upcoming tekken clan, join the family! - https://www.facebook.com/groups/CKTTekken/?fref=ts

Thanks VendettaAshes for the avatar!