XBL: ChippXelNaga
#41 “Quote” Edit Post
Capos and changs

Last edited by XelNaga on Sep 23rd, 2012 at 21:08

RDM
Navy Sailor
PSN: R_D_M
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
Found out last night that ff2,1 is a capos killer. It hits them out of RLX and both attacks hits.

DJ Infinite
Signature Have fear, then it jumps at you like lightning. Dont have fear, then it glances gently, guiding you to Infinity DJ Infinite RDM

off to the Navy: tekken hiatus till the end of bootcamp
Malekith
Fujin
PSN: Malekith1984
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
ff+3 hits them out of RLX too >=)
Signature
XelNaga
Top Tier Podcaster
PSN: XelNaga
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
What about handstand. I don't think ff3 would beat it out, but what about ff2,1 or ff2,2
Morninglord
Synthetic Insanity
PSN: Morninglord
#45 “Quote” Edit Post
Just some helpful info for you guys.
Lars can't launch b+3. At all.
None of his launchers will hit.

However he does get a knockdown punish for 47 so it isn't free or anything.
Signature Zhan: The real enemy is yourself.
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#46 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Morninglord
Just some helpful info for you guys.
Lars can't launch b+3. At all.
None of his launchers will hit.

However he does get a knockdown punish for 47 so it isn't free or anything.

IIRC ff+2 hits, but it's REALLY tight; you have to be expecting the b+3 to come out. Managed to hit it back in T6, dunno if it still works now.
Signature
Morninglord
Synthetic Insanity
PSN: Morninglord
#47 “Quote” Edit Post
Hmm that should work, but it is literally a just frame punish on a ff move.

22 frames into -23

I wouldn't go relying on that in a tournament or anything. Or particularly worrying about it versus 99% of lars.
Signature Zhan: The real enemy is yourself.
Skeering
Eoin = Owen
#48 “Quote” Edit Post
Guys I need help, I'm facing a good Jun a lot recently and am getting owned by her f1+2 mixups. Is there anyway out of this? How can I defend?
Signature

Favorite quote: Everyone worse than you is a noob, and everybody better has no life...
ashinomori
Lone Wolf
#49 “Quote” Edit Post
crouch since f1+2 is a high and it comes out rather slow and stop the next transition with any low or fast ws moves after the crouch. just remember which moves can transit into IZU and you're good...i guess?
Signature : Conqueror
: Master
: Marauder
Skeering
Eoin = Owen
#50 “Quote” Edit Post
Well not really I think....

Option 1: b2,1,f1+2_b1+2 here I have to duck the second hit of the string to avoid the mixups because if I always crouch she has the final mid to kill me. Does anyone know how unsafe that is?

Option 2: She has f3,f1+2_b1+2 this one isn't so bad because she can't do a mid follow up so I can always duck and react.

Option 3: She could just do f1+2 in open play an get straight into the stance. And correct me if I'm wrong but it's a guessing game then? I can't crouch jap out of all her options even when I block it!
Signature

Favorite quote: Everyone worse than you is a noob, and everybody better has no life...
Malekith
Fujin
PSN: Malekith1984
#51 “Quote” Edit Post
spacing is your best tool, just backdash =)

Even if you block f+1+2 don't crouch unless you think they uses 4,2.Block 2 or 3 and you can punish them good.

Use keepout moves like 4 and df+2.
Signature
ashinomori
Lone Wolf
#52 “Quote” Edit Post
if she does the izu from transition, then just duck it and crouch jab her out of it or do any fast ws moves.

if she does izu straight on at close range, prepare to strain your eyes to see which moves comes next and prepare your 1+2 to break the grab.

if she does it at ranged, simply sidewalk or space yourself away from her. just as what Malakeith mentioned.
Signature : Conqueror
: Marauder
Skeering
Eoin = Owen
#53 “Quote” Edit Post
Cheers thanks a lot I'll have to practice that so I can implement it later this week! But I think it's kind of difficult to out space the move, f1+2 has brilliant range I think, I'll use Jaycee with her great CH4 whenever I face her XD

Could I ask if you guys are still using b3 a lot? I find the move is difficult to react and punish to, but maybe the people I fight just need to practice it more. It's a shame cause I used to rely on that move a lot!
Signature

YoshikatYoko
Lone Wolf
PSN: XaingCass1
#54 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Demoyon
IIRC ff+2 hits, but it's REALLY tight; you have to be expecting the b+3 to come out. Managed to hit it back in T6, dunno if it still works now.

Just frame.

------

I know you can punish with bf+2,1. It's i14, so you've got 9 frames to dash in for the punish.
Signature OUTBREAK_YOKO's new account
TEKKEN 6 ASUKA COMBO ACT VOL. 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkJJ9ZhmX7I
Dilly
When in doubt, D+3+4
PSN: DancesWithNoobs
XBL: DancesWithNoobs
#55 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by RDM
Found out last night that ff2,1 is a capos killer. It hits them out of RLX and both attacks hits.

DJ Infinite

You could just sidewalk left (IIRC, may be right, have to check again) vs them and get a free juggle on both RLX stance launchers. Why more people don't do this I will NEVER understand!

Last edited by Dilly on Oct 3rd, 2012 at 20:52

Signature Need the hook-up on cable service? Get at me.

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...threadid=124372
XelNaga
Top Tier Podcaster
RDM
Navy Sailor
PSN: R_D_M
#57 “Quote” Edit Post
Don't always try to crouch jab jun. a smart jun player will notice how often you do it and do the b3 or d3+4 moves out of that stance and crush you for a juggle. Every thing is SS except d3+4 the last time I checked. Better off doing what Malekith said

Dilly: you can SSL RLX?

DJ Infinite
Signature Have fear, then it jumps at you like lightning. Dont have fear, then it glances gently, guiding you to Infinity DJ Infinite RDM

off to the Navy: tekken hiatus till the end of bootcamp
XelNaga
Top Tier Podcaster
#58 “Quote” Edit Post
You have to be really on point to SSL for RLX, depending on the opponent. Iron Lobser and I had this conversation last night
IRON LOBSTER
Orlando BOOM
#59 “Quote” Edit Post
Jump over RLX stance if it's transitioned on block.

Cancan or generic d4 should stuff it too.

Asuka is so solid in this game the - frames on 1,3 just make me space and bait which suits her perfectly and her block punishment covers all bases from -12

Even her i11 4 is + frames and 20+ dmg

Haven't used her online yet but Ima see how easy(er) it is to blow people up with her now.
Signature A split second is only 30 frames.
Dilly
When in doubt, D+3+4
PSN: DancesWithNoobs
XBL: DancesWithNoobs
#60 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by RDM
Don't always try to crouch jab jun. a smart jun player will notice how often you do it and do the b3 or d3+4 moves out of that stance and crush you for a juggle. Every thing is SS except d3+4 the last time I checked. Better off doing what Malekith said

Dilly: you can SSL RLX?

DJ Infinite

BOTH launching options (3~4 and 4~3) whiff their launch on SS. The first hit of the low will connect, but the launching hit will whiff allowing you to punish well before he recovers. It's been this way as long as I can think back, it's just been a well kept secret it seems. Try it out yourself.

It was SSL in t5 and T6, but it seems as though the wider movement in TTT2 has made it so SS'ing in either direction causes the launchers to whiff. I've stepped both options both ways with Kaz.
Signature Need the hook-up on cable service? Get at me.

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...threadid=124372