JACK-6 Notable Moves (Not same as Top 10 Moves)

Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
BBC7
6th Dan
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
JACK-6 NOTABLE MOVES

Table Of Contents:

1. JACK-6 Pokes
2. JACK-6 Safe Attacks
3. JACK-6 Punisher
4. JACK-6 Oki Moves
5. JACK-6 Wall Moves
6. JACK-6 Whiff Punish
7. JACK-6 Throws/Grabs
8. JACK-6 Launchers

1. JACK-6 Pokes

With JACK-6, it is important to understand the best options when it comes to poking. He has many quick pokes that land positive frames on hit, disrupt attacks and are completely safe for the most part. All of these pokes have minimal risk tied to them with a large reward because the variety of pokes can become hard to predict. They can also lead into your mix-ups because of all the positive frames.

2: Basic jab, a bit slower at 11 frames but is +8 on hit which can lead into throws or other pokes.

db+1: Not completely inferior to FCdb+1, as it is more instant than FCdb+1 and has more range. Less positive frames on hit and more negative frames on block compared to the FC version. It is subject to being crushed by Magic 4's so you might not want to use it against quicker characters who rely on Magic 4's.

FCdb+1: One of JACK's best pokes, it is +5 on hit, and can lead into WS_2,1 which can only be punished by WS_4 by most of the cast. It is fast at 12 frames, and is a great disrupting tool. It's also great at the wall. The follow-ups are not guaranteed though, so players heavy with movement(a la good Mishimas)will make your attacks whiff by backdashing them. Observe how good the movement of your opponent is before following up with any WS move.

df+1: A move which was proven great by the JACK king himself, Anakin. It is incredibly safe just like any other poke, and it does an excellent job at disrupting attacks due to it being a long, mid poke. 14 frames makes it slow compared to other pokes, but it barely matters because it's still really fast.

d+2: This move is something I'm interested in experimenting with. It's 11 frames, -4 on block, +7 on hit and it puts you in the WS animation, which means you can land a WS_4 after or hope that you can land a WS_2,1 if your opponent is off-guard. I haven't found much reason to believe it's mediocre.

df+4: Universal poke, does the job because it's so quick and the range is good, hits mid.

d+4: This is one of JACK's slowest pokes at 16 frames, but unlike other pokes, the beauty does not come from the speed. This time, it is both the long range and the fact that the move hits low. It is very hard to expect if the move is not being spammed, and will hit almost every time you throw it out because of how unpredictable and ranged it is. It is also not so slow to the point where the enemy can see it coming, 16 frames is still fast overall. Positive on hit, just like all of JACK's good pokes.

FCd+1: An even slower poke at 19 frames, but it is incredibly safe. The FC position crushes highs and blocks lows, and the hits strikes mid with great range compared to other pokes. FCd+1 may sound crappy on paper because it's a slower poke, but it is by no means mediocre despite the 19 frames, because it is still safe to use and gives out more positive frames than FCdb+1 when it hits. You can parry the second hit, but the move still remains safe overall and solid.

2. JACK-6 Safe Attacks

When a poke doesn't cut it and you need more damage while still being safe, these are the attacks to use. They are slower than the pokes, but they are still fast enough so that your opponent won't see them coming. Most of these attacks are at least -9 on block, meaning not even a jab can punish them. There are some exceptions, as some moves are safe simply due to unpredictability such as qcbdf+1. These probably won't lead into mix-ups though, although they can lead into oki/wall.

ff+1: If you don't use this move, you're practically not using JACK. It's pretty much multi-purpose. Your opponent whiffed? ff+1 for a KD. Need a good bound? ff+1 for bound. Need an attack but don't know what to use? ff+1, it's only -6 on block and hits mid. It is amazing and is a minimal risk move for a high reward outcome if you know what you're doing.

ff+4: The main purpose of this move is to kick someone towards the wall when they have their backs turned to it. ff+4 is slightly less safe than ff+1 because it is slower, but get it to hit when it needs to and it is devastating, as the ff+4 already does scary damage, it's up to your wall game to be even scarier.

f+1,2: The f1 is as fast as a poke, and the extra 2 helps as well as being safer, I believe. You can also get a throw after landing this baby, and it's really not the easiest thing to punish.

4: 16 frames. +7 on hit, only -4 on guard. Good damage, basic stuff.

2,1: The fastest attack on this list, you can pretty much abuse this attack without being punished too much, just don't abuse it to the point where it is too expected and you'll be fine.

WS_2,1: High on damage, low on frames, and high on safety, this really is a great move that you'll want to use a lot, and it makes your offense a lot more respectable. It's one of your best WS options in general, WS_1 and WS_4 are also good.

qcbdf+1: It isn't safe in the sense that it is quick, or hard to punish, because it is both slow and easily punishable. It is, however, hard to expect in the hands of a JACK that doesn't abuse it, and the Oki you can get from it is always lovely. Not to mention it packs a punch.

uf+2: One of JACK's best lowcrushing moves. He jumps forward and strikes the enemy on their mid section, while crushing all lows in the process. If you're facing a fighter that uses lows, elbow his face with this attack. It's slow, but it is positive even on block. So if you guessed wrong, you're still OK to fight.

db+[2]: It's not necessarily a safe attack, but it does wonders against those with poor JACK knowledge. If they block the db+2, they will try to go for a WS launcher and whiff, opening up your opportunity to launch them with your df+2. Some WS launchers won't be whiffed, however. Be wary of this.

3. JACK-6 Punishers

If you block something, these are moves to use. Pretty self-explanatory, all of JACK's block punisher moves are pretty good. WS punishment is slightly worse, but still good enough to warrant use. When using punishers, playing by the numbers is pretty important as you want to make sure your move hits. You might want to be warry for knockback moves though.

f+2: i10f, it's a good move overall and is KD on CH, punishes every move that is at least -11 on block and has good range for CH fishing if you're into that stuff.

2,1: i11f, it is also a good move. Does slightly more damage than f+2 and can also punish a lot of unsafe attacks.

df+3+4: i13f, is a double-edged sword. The speed and power is amazing at 40 dmg, but it is -22 on block. You don't want to use it unless you're sure it will hit or else you will be launch punished. And not by just a regular, quick launcher either. Probably by something slow and damaging.

f+1,2: i14f. You can get in a throw after landing this to maximize damage output or go for the extra 2 in the string. I would get a uf+1+2, d,df+2 in after this since the move pushes the opponent back quite a distance.

df+2: i15f. Launch, launch, and launch. This move is great at doing just that, although we'll get into detail later. It has monster range for a df+2 launcher, and it can hit crouched if you just so happened to block an FC mid attack.

ff+1: i16f. It has great range and can block punish moves with knockback because of that. If Paul thinks his Deathfist is still safe on block despite the -16, he'll have to think again.

ff+1+2: i16f. You can go for a combo through ff+1+2~5, although I would only use it if you're certain you can get a combo out of it. Great range as well like most ff+x moves that JACK has.

ff+2: i19f. Another launcher, you can learn more about it in the Launcher section. More damage than df+2 and more range.

WS_4: i11f, +7 on hit, so you can mix-up your poking game and create chaos for the enemy. THe range sucks though and some characters can use the bad range as bait for their launcher.

FCdb+1: i12f, use WS_4 right after to ensure destruction if your opponent has weak movement. Otherwise, WS moves will whiff if they backdash it.

WS_2,1: i14f, completely safe and does a good amount of damage. Hit-confirm.

WS_2: i14f, more positive frames than WS_2,1 if you want to use those positive frames for something else.

WS_1: i16f, high damage launcher that can catch people off-guard if they're impatient.

Last edited by BBC7 on Jul 6th, 2014 at 10:19

Signature In case you are wondering, BBC does not refer to the news channel, nor does it refer to African-American male genitalia. Just letting you know.
BBC7
6th Dan
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
4. JACK-6 Oki Moves

When your opponent is down, and you want to keep them down, learn these moves. JACK can play incredible mind games with his Oki. Because so many people fear the b+3,2 into a full combo, they stay down. If you really want to know all of the options when they stay down, then look no further, because there is a lot. Enough to really mess up whoever you're fighting.

db+2: Good oki move, is almost guaranteed after every KD hit if you don't want to play any mind games, you just want to keep it simple.

ff+1: Guaranteed db+2 after you land it, I wouldn't actually use this move while your opponent is floored.

ff+3: Stomp. Because of it's positive frames(even on block), you can also use this to get a guaranteed db+2. It is slow though, you can't just throw it out randomly and expect it to hit. I would throw out a b+3,2 sometime during the match so that your opponent is scared into staying down.

b+3,2: If you land this, you can have a ff+1 right after to lead into a full combo. It is by far, one of the best options you have during Oki, even when your opponent is trying to avoid being hit by it. That is because if your opponent knows to avoid the b+3,2, they'll take other moves that are just as bad for them, notably db+2, qcbdf+1, or ff+3.

b+3,2,2: Wall carries, good stuff. You're probably better off using it in a combo, but it is still there.

ff+1+2: Catches wise guys that think they can get away with rolling, you can throw in the extra 1+2 to hit the opponent twice. ff+1+2,1+2 will usually catch impatient players that always try to get up as soon as they fall.

ff+3+4: Not really recommended, but if your opponent is far away and down on the floor somehow, you can baseball slide for the damage and hope that the dude you're fighting becomes brain-dead after that.

FCdb+1: If they try to get up at your feet, let those fools know they're going to take a move that's +5 on hit, probably a WS_4 and even more attacks on the way.

qcbdf+1: Catches siderollers, big damage.

5. JACK-6 Wall Moves

JACK has a good wall game. Did I say good? I meant really super f@!#ing awesome! You can create a full wall lock-down if you know all of the options, and you can easily take your opponent to the wall to boot with great throws to his back and front. He also has moves that can wallsplat and he has FCdb+1 and WS_4 to reset all wall options if you need them back. Some Oki makes made the cut onto this list because they're also helpful here for the same reason.

b+3: Even without the additional 2's, this move is still good. It will always hit grounded when you're really close and can create some serious pressure. Use it and abuse it, because there is little the opponent can do about it once they're eating the b3.

ff+3: If your opponent insists on staying down, stomp their face to the floor for a db+2 or 50/50 and continue your JACK mind games. SIDE COMMENT: If you have a Wii U, you can dress JACK up like Mario and Mario Stomp everyone. Irrelevant, but it's fun to note.

ff+4: Safe wallsplat mid, it is pretty basic but useful nonetheless because it is one of the few safe wallsplat moves.

f+1+2: A usable wallsplat move because it has deadly range and speed, and the hitbox will still hit those that walk away from the wall. Hard to punish, only use on tip. Point blank or close is not the best distance to use this move.

f+3+4: Wallsplats as well as leading into FCdf+1+2 if it does wallsplat, covers a lot of the screen in case your opponent whiffs while against the wall.

db+2+3: It looks stupid, but this jump-like throw does a good job at letting you continue your wall-game mayhem and it is guaranteed after a wallsplat because your opponent is stunned during that short amount of time.

FCdb+1: The holy grail of JACK's wall game. It is easy to land whether your opponent is up or floored, the pressure it creates is even more grand at the wall, and it murders at corners. You can also land a WS_4 after one of these, which can reset your wall options in case most of them have diminished due to decisions your opponent has made. You can also FCf+1,2 which keeps you in FC position for FCdb+1, although FCf+1,2 is interruptable unless the FCdb+1 before it was a counter-hit.

b+2: Makes sure your opponent stays towards the wall by landing a mighty punch with a large hitbox.

6. JACK-6 Whiff Punish

If your opponent misses an attack, you can use these moves. Nothing too complicated, everyone can whiff punish. JACK has some of the better whiff punishers in the cast, although you'll want to find a way to force whiffing. JACK is kind of slow.

df+2: If your opponent whiffs up close, the perfect way to punish it is to launch their sorry ass into a combo, preferably one that wall-carries.

f+1+2: When your opponent is really up in your face, this is the perfect move to get them out of your face. Most players that really on being close will back up after being blown away from this attack.

ff+2: You can raw tag, or you can keep JACK on the battlefield to continue a combo. Either way, you'll start a combo.

f+3+4: Covers the whole screen if your opponent whiffed too far for any of your other moves to connect.

ff+1: As said before, this opens up a ton of options, so you'll appreciate having this hit.

ff+1+2: You can also raw tag with this, add in an extra clap to hit low, or throw in a 2 for a high damage attack. Versatile attack that will keep your opponent guessing, also a great whiff punisher.

SIT 1,2,1,2: If you can predict a high attack and crush it, you can land 52 damage which is splendid. It is risky though, I would use it as a round ender for the most part. It is usually not predictable, so it is also good to throw out once in a while.

7. JACK-6 Throws/Grabs

The variety of throws that JACK has is important to note, because they are very useful. Some can wallsplat, some can oki, some can launch, and they all are great nonetheless. These are the ones that really stand out, with a total of 6 that are good and practical.

1+3: Basic throw, but it also reverses what side of the screen you're on. This helps if you're close up to the wall and prefer to be on the side that dishes out pain. It also wallsplats.

2+4: Also basic, and reverses the side of the screen you're on. No wallsplat, but it opens up more oki options because you're still close range.

qcb+2: 45 damage with a guaranteed b+3 afterwards, which picks up your opponent directly from the floor. Whatever you want to do with b+3 is up to you, you can add in the extra hit to lead into a combo, the extra 2 hits for a direct wall-carry or the single b+3 to confuse your opponent with mindgames.

db,f+1+2: 58 damage glory with a guaranteed df+1+2 afterwards. It is a good alternative for uf1+2, d,df+2 if your opponent knows how to break the second hit. Great oki, clearly big on damage and keeps you on the same side of the screen. You can also input qcb,f+1+2 and still get this grab.

uf1+2, d,df+2: Heavy damage. Wallsplats towards the front and throws people a mighty distance away. It is not a hit-confirm, however. The d,df+2 can be blocked and punished, but the timing is very strict. Most players don't have the timing down or aren't even aware it can be blocked, but those that are aware and can block it can cause hell for you because you lose your best forward wallsplat. It is still a great throw, definitely one of the best if the opponent cannot block d,df+2.

db+2+3: Does minuscule damage if standalone, but you can land a df+3+4 afterwards for 65 damage. It is great after a wallsplat as mentioned before because you can get your FCdb+1 in there after this grab, and we all know how strong FCdb+1 is at the wall. All those lovely, positive frames. Speaking of positive frames, this is +14 if you land it. You can even go for a 50/50 by crouch grabbing after your db+2+3. It is slow though and it's easy to see it coming, although I believe there is no break for it so you're good to go when you land it.

df,df+2+4: An amazing throw that you can directly tag out of, it also switches what side you're on if you do raw tag. It is good because it launches high enough to land a bound move into a combo. The throw deals no damage unless the opponent comes in contact with the floor, so I would find a way to make use of the 25 damage and still create a combo.

8. JACK-6 Launchers

JACK has a good amount of launchers that can see use. While most of them rely on your opponent being caught completely off-guard, one of them remains very good and fast. One of them will only see use in combos, but when it does...holy crap. It is a nightmare for the receiving side. Overall, JACK has good launchers.

df+2: Probably the most practical launcher to use 90% of the time, since it happens to be the quickest launcher. It is usually used as a whiff punisher or block punisher because it is easily punishable on block. You can set up some basic combos with it and it is really good because it is able to lead into combos pretty often.

ff+2: This launcher is slower than df+2, but it works wonders as a punisher because the damage output is higher, and you can raw tag. Even if you do not raw tag, you can still lead into a combo by using ff+1 on the bounded opponent. It is very easy to punish, so only use it if you know it is going to hit.

WS_1: If you mix it up in your FC game, you can catch a lot of people with this move and combo them into oblivion. Many people will try to attack you because of the move's relative slowness, only to receive a strike that launches them. Does more damage than df+2 to boot, but not as reliable.

db+1+2,1+2: First hit strikes low, second hit doesn't. The second hit is also not hit-confirmed, as far to my knowledge. This attack is more useful for raw tags than it is for flat-out combos, and is one of the less useful JACK launchers to make this list.

d+1+2: It is incredibly slow, but it crushes high attacks and is high on damage. If you can successfully read a high attack from your opponent and you use this, you're in for some fun as you can go for the combo or raw tag. If you mess up your reading, the knockback on block usually leads to your opponent not punishing properly.

u+1+2: This launcher is a bit different from the rest of the launchers on this list. It doesn't raw tag, and you can just barely get it to hit a standing opponent. What it does do is that it launches your opponent way up in the sky, allowing for an extended combo rather than a basic one. If you're using a Tag Assault combo and JACK-6 is your partner, u+1+2 and watch in awe at the beautiful combo you're going to pull off.

Credit to: Oath_Of_Revenge, Keeper of the CRANE, SridharsVs

Last edited by BBC7 on Jul 6th, 2014 at 16:48

Signature In case you are wondering, BBC does not refer to the news channel, nor does it refer to African-American male genitalia. Just letting you know.
Oath_Of_Revenge
War Lord
PSN: Oath_of_Revenge
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
In the "Pokes" section you forgot to mention his d+4, a long range and + on hit low, and his FCd+1, another usable (and safe!) low. Oh and d/f+4 is a mid, not a high

On the "Safe Attacks" section I would also add u/f+2, lowcrushing mid which is + on block (not the fastest, but it does the job).

You gave too much glory to u/f+1+2, d,d/f+2 and too little to d/b+2+3.

> The first is not a guaranteed wallsplat nor a guaranteed 60dmg throw, cause you can block the d,d/f+2 (and even punish Jack!). I would rather use his tombstone d/b,f+1+2 for 58dmg and great oki (I personally like to do qcb,f+1+2, it feels easier).

> The second one is an amazing and unused throw, it leaves you at +14 (yeah, plus fourteen). If you're sharp d/f+3+4 can connect afterwards, so we're talking about a 25+40 W! throw. The timing is strict though, and you may not wanna risk to be launched. The opponent is left OC, so you can also follow up with a crouch grab (breakable, but a true 50/50). At the wall you can also do d/b+1 or d/f+4 and start you offence.

Hail Jack!
Signature We are Tekken.

Free massages from Jack-2!
BBC7
6th Dan
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Oath_Of_Revenge
In the "Pokes" section you forgot to mention his d+4, a long range and + on hit low, and his FCd+1, another usable (and safe!) low. Oh and d/f+4 is a mid, not a high

On the "Safe Attacks" section I would also add u/f+2, lowcrushing mid which is + on block (not the fastest, but it does the job).

You gave too much glory to u/f+1+2, d,d/f+2 and too little to d/b+2+3.

> The first is not a guaranteed wallsplat nor a guaranteed 60dmg throw, cause you can block the d,d/f+2 (and even punish Jack!). I would rather use his tombstone d/b,f+1+2 for 58dmg and great oki (I personally like to do qcb,f+1+2, it feels easier).

> The second one is an amazing and unused throw, it leaves you at +14 (yeah, plus fourteen). If you're sharp d/f+3+4 can connect afterwards, so we're talking about a 25+40 W! throw. The timing is strict though, and you may not wanna risk to be launched. The opponent is left OC, so you can also follow up with a crouch grab (breakable, but a true 50/50). At the wall you can also do d/b+1 or d/f+4 and start you offence.

Hail Jack!

Made all of the changes
Thank you for contributing, by the way.

Also, I may add a Launcher section, since I was wondering how u+1+2 somehow never made the list.
I may also add a Combo section, for moves that are good to use to extend combos or for maximum damage.
Keeper of the CRANE
DEATH by METAL
PSN: Zakillah
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
d/b+1 is "instant" and has more range then the FC version, so its not exactly a "inferior" version, it has its merits.
f+1+2 is a decent wall splat move. Range, fast, wide hitbox (great when they want to step/walk away from the wall), not too easy to punish. Use on tip/far range, not up close.

Regarding wall game:

If by FCd/f+3+4 you mean FCd/f+1+2, please dont do that at the wall, just FCd/b+1 instead.
Same with d/f+1+2. You get fucked if you miss it or get it blocked. If they stay down, f,f+3 or b+3 (yes, just the kick). In my experiance, this will always hit grounded when you´re really close and makes some fun weird ground hitting pressure.

FCd/b+1 into WS4 is good; you can also FCf+1,2 for a safe poking mid, mid NC string, which again leaves you in FC for more fun. If the first CHs, finish the string (each ender will do, lol) and most likely end the round right there. Its not uninterruptable, unless the FCd/b+1 before was a CH, so be aware of that.

For catching people backrolling, use f,f+1+2 instead of f+3+4.

You also forgot one of the best throws in the game, d/f,d/f+2+4.
Taggable throw launcher, use this!

Last edited by Keeper of the CRANE on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 19:39

BBC7
6th Dan
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Keeper of the CRANE
d/b+1 is "instant" and has more range then the FC version, so its not exactly a "inferior" version, it has its merits.

I knew there was a reason why I still used it. I'll make note of that.

f+1+2 is a decent wall splat move. Range, fast, wide hitbox (great when they want to step/walk away from the wall), not too easy to punish. Use on tip/far range, not up close.

I actually did want to include that move but forgot to add it, thanks for reminding me.

If by FCd/f+3+4 you mean FCd/f+1+2, please dont do that at the wall, just FCd/b+1 instead

I'll also make note of that. And yes, I did mean FCd/f+1+2. f+3+4 and df+3+4 confuse me for some reason when it comes to other moves.

Same with d/f+1+2. You get fucked if you miss it or get it blocked. If they stay down, f,f+3 or b+3 (yes, just the kick). In my experiance, this will always hit grounded when you´re really close and makes some fun weird ground hitting pressure.

Made note of everything here, removed df+1+2 from the list.

FCd/b+1 into WS4 is good; you can also FCf+1,2 for a safe poking mid, mid NC string, which again leaves you in FC for more fun. If the first CHs, finish the string (each ender will do, lol) and most likely end the round right there. Its not uninterruptable, unless the FCd/b+1 before was a CH, so be aware of that.

Made note of it in the FCdb+1 description for Wall game.

For catching people backrolling, use f,f+1+2 instead of f+3+4.

Also made note of it, added my own note about f+1+2,1+2 catching impatient players.

You also forgot one of the best throws in the game, d/f,d/f+2+4.
Taggable throw launcher, use this!

Forgot to add it just like how I forgot to add f+1+2. It's added now.

Thank you for your input, it is appreciated and welcome. You're a pretty good Jack user, right? Would you say that this thread could be useful for other Jack players based off of what you read from it?
SridharsVs
Legend
PSN: Tekken_5_King
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
1. d/b+1 is way weaker than crouch d/b+1. d/b+1 can easily be crushed by magic 4s and with Steves b+1s etc. You need to be extra careful against fast characters who have CH4s.

2.Also, most of the follow ups after Crouch d/b+1 hit whiff horribly if the opponent backdashes especially ws+4. You may want to think twice before you retaliate especially near Mishimas.

3. Overlooked but solid throws are qcb+2 and d/b+2+3. qcb+2 gives a guaranteed b+3 or pick up oki. Similarly, d/b+2+3 gives free shoulder. But the shoulder is kinda hard to time correctly and is also launch punishable. But then you can always get a free f+12 immediately afterwards. Near walls you get very good frame advantage too.

4. Charged d/b+2 is really good to bait out players who have weak Jack knowledge. Most ws launchers whiff after blocked Charged d/b+2 giving Jack a free d/f+2. Eddys ws+3, Heis ff+2, Kings crouch d/f+2 are a few exceptions to this though. You may want to test other characters as well.

5. People forget d/b+4 too.

6. Jack cant punish Pauls 13 and 2,d+3.Ws+4 whiffs all the time. Paul Players often bait it out for a free DF or d/f+2.

7. Sit 1212 or 2121 is a NC and does around 52dmg. Its great as a round ender but risky as hell. Good to throw in once in a while.

8. Crouch d+1 is safe poke similar to Ganryu and Kuma. However the second hit is low parryable even when the first hit connects. Its a good poke I often use. It has good range too.
BBC7
6th Dan
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SridharsVs
5. People forget d/b+4 too.

Can you explain in further detail why this is a good move? I don't have access to Tekken at the moment, so I can't test it out for myself. Although considering it is negative even on hit, I doubt I'll be able to find what's so good about it even when I get back to TTT2. I could just be freaking out over -2 though, probably doesn't affect much.
Keeper of the CRANE
DEATH by METAL
PSN: Zakillah
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Other then hitting grounded its no way better then d+4.

Jack has better moves to use on grounded opponents. IMO you dont need that move overall.
BBC7
6th Dan
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Keeper of the CRANE
Other then hitting grounded its no way better then d+4.

Jack has better moves to use on grounded opponents. IMO you dont need that move overall.

I guess. So the list remains same for the most part. I wonder if this can be considered a completed state? I wouldn't like to think so, I'd like to work on the list for a bit longer.