Tekken Throw Break Trainer for IOS & Android

Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
No0bs_prey
1st Dan
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
New throw break trainer for iOS & android was recently released.

Last edited by No0bs_prey on Mar 5th, 2014 at 08:50

No0bs_prey
1st Dan
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Here it is :
for android
and for ios

some features
- global rank leaderboard
- all grab types : 1, 2 and 1+2
- switch between 1 and 2 or all grab types in training
- all character size, ling, jin and jack
- all two player sides
- switch between p1, p2 or both sides in training
- hd and sd animation quality

android version have no global ranks leaderboard and only sd animation quality, i fix will it later.

my trainer is free, but have ads with some free games in main menu
there are 2 easy ways to remove ads
- just buy remove ads inapp
- or click at banner and install free game, you don't need to play and can instantly remove it. around 1-3 click & install - and game will be banner-free for 1-2 days

if you have any idea to improve this trainer - post it here!)

enjoy!)

Last edited by No0bs_prey on Mar 22nd, 2014 at 13:58

DEATH&#63722;
A Non-Bender
PSN: dropkick_br
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
I would want to move this on the front page but I got no powers... sorry T_T

BTW It's an awesome app
Signature : Darnnit guys! I just heard I just got randomly booked against Jack for Tekken 7! All that buildup we did from Tekken 5 went to waste...
: Wait? I thought we are booked to do a epic triple threat match at Tekken 7? I'm even devising the spots we were doing.
: Hey bro, not only that... both of us got future endeavored...
: This is some WCW sh*t going on... Who's booking this crap?
alexr
Raijin
PSN: TeamKandR
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeahh, this is rad! Thank you so much!

I tried installing it like a week ago and it didn't work on my phone, but you updated it and now it works great!

One of those 5-stars on the googlestore is from me
Signature blog it out! http://alexr-fightgames.tumblr.com
No0bs_prey
1st Dan
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by alexr
Yeahh, this is rad! Thank you so much!

I tried installing it like a week ago and it didn't work on my phone, but you updated it and now it works great!

One of those 5-stars on the googlestore is from me

i have no android device
so i make update, upload it to the store and my friends write me, if they found some bugs, i fix it and all over again until there is a stable version. Maybe, you install my app at one of this iterations)

thx for 5 stars!
alexr
Raijin
PSN: TeamKandR
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by No0bs_prey
i have no android device
so i make update, upload it to the store and my friends write me, if they found some bugs, i fix it and all over again until there is a stable version. Maybe, you install my app at one of this iterations)

thx for 5 stars!

Wowww, that's serious

Do you have an emulator in your dev environment, at least?
No0bs_prey
1st Dan
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
i made this app with unity3d and test it on ios and mac versions, but some features do not work correctly only on android)
in one of the first version main game buttons, "1" and "2" will hide after a few touch on it)) and only on android device, iOS version work perfectly)
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Where is the button to buy so i can remove ads??
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
No0bs_prey
1st Dan
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by |Galen|
Where is the button to buy so i can remove ads??

remove ads by inapp has only iOS version, i could not add it into android, sorry. Maybe, later.
you can install some games from ads, if you install game from banner - this banner will not show you again.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
remove ads by inapp has only iOS version, i could not add it into android, sorry. Maybe, later.
you can install some games from ads, if you install game from banner - this banner will not show you again.

Make a pay version! I'll pay for it, ads piss me off.
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
No0bs_prey
1st Dan
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by |Galen|
Make a pay version! I'll pay for it, ads piss me off.

i made it for you)
here it is
write me, if you found some bugs, i will fix it as soon as possible.

Last edited by No0bs_prey on Apr 4th, 2014 at 19:04

|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
i made it for you)
here it is
write me, if you found some bugs, i will fix it as soon as possible.

Paid... Much love homie... I'll post up anything i find. I was extremely excited today when i loaded it up and saw the remove ads button.
hwoarang_28
Virtuoso
PSN: HuntingHawk89
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
hey can you update it and make the 1 button on the complete left side of the screen and the 2 button on the right side, it'll be easier to hold my phone and practice if it were like that
SridharsVs
Legend
PSN: Tekken_5_King
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
I was so excited when I installed it but then What the hell?? This is the worst throw break trainer ever. Sure, the features and options are really good but the break windows are like breaking grabs in super laggy 1bar match. They are soo ridiculous that you must break grabs instantaneously as the grab connects. What the hell ever happened to the 12frame break window? Rips throw break trainer on Level up your game is much better.
and once again
No0bs_prey
1st Dan
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SridharsVs
I was so excited when I installed it but then What the hell?? This is the worst throw break trainer ever. Sure, the features and options are really good but the break windows are like breaking grabs in super laggy 1bar match. They are soo ridiculous that you must break grabs instantaneously as the grab connects. What the hell ever happened to the 12frame break window? Rips throw break trainer on Level up your game is much better.
and once again

maybe your phone is too weak for this app? i don't see any lags
CommanderEpic
1st Dan
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
I just found the speed adjustment option. That's an awesome feature.

Loving this app so much. Now I know what to do in class!
av kazama
Fear the wrath..
PSN: av2k
XBL: av2k
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
maybe your phone is too weak for this app? i don't see any lags

Hello there, thanks for making this app! Unfortunately, there isn't a 12 frame window to actually break the throws. If you could stretch the throw break window a bit more, this app would be perfect and I would be happy to pay for no-ads.

Rip's trainer has the right timing on it when it comes to the 12 frame break window. I love the quality of the app but the timing is a bit off. Thanks again!
Signature Iron Fist Crew: Crow/Kor/av kazama
7maidoo
Kyu
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
Can you please re upload the app to the ios store..? It's not there anymore for some reason

Thank you.
ThaLonzMofos
3rd Dan
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
OP,

There are quite a few people on discord that are requesting iOS and Android for this again.

There is still demand for this if you donít mind reuploading.
Signature Julia Chang Frame Data
http://tekkentrack.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=83%3Ajuliachangframedata&catid=38&Itemid=82

Raven Frame Data
http://wiki.livedoor.jp/inatekken/d/%a5%ec%a5%a4%a5%f4%a5%f3%b8%c7%cd%ad%b5%bbTBR