Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Welsh Steel
Legend
PSN: Welsh__Steel
#41 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Murakumo
Potentially unpopular opinion:

Bring back B! but only allow 1 B! or 1 S! per combo (either or).

I'd like it but...i'm no good at wall carrying on right side, so I don't like it :p

I feel the game is almost solid atm, Juggling ain't hard or majorly life threatening like on previous installments (unless you are using 2d...) and I feel that is a good thing + the juggle pro's have those rare moments where they get ideal circumstances to do a juggle circle around the stage.

I'd rather they took some time into re-evualating the wall bounce moves, don't get some having it much harder than others.
SSfox
Foxstepman
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
Season 3 deconfirmed GUYS https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/s...889611702525953

But oh well that's Harada, so that maybe another one of his TROLLS
wrazor
Virtuoso
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
A season does not necessarily mean more characters. I would be happy with new skins with alternate property moves or RA or RD for current characters or another guest character. Really the game is too big already. Would you pay more $$ to play other chars, when there are already 45+ to go through?
SSfox
Foxstepman
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
So guys, name 6 of your top characters you would love for season 3 (of course if it will really happen and will have 6 characters, and even it will more likely be 5 legacy + 1 guest but just for Fun let's pick our Top 6 legacy)

Me:

1- Bruce (Legit version based on Tekken 2, tall, badass and dope af)
2- Wang Jinrey: Because he's dope, also an Old Man master a genre that still isn't in T7 despite the game having a bunch of character variety. (Heihachi is an old man, but not that category of Old man if you see what i mean)
3- Zafina: She's dope and unique, and an Oriental female would do great for the game too
4- Jun Kazama: I miss Jun in Solo game goddamit
5- Ganryu: He would be awesome .
6- Kunimitsu: She pretty dope,and just like Jun it's been an insane while we didn't see her in a Solo game, so that would be just hype AF

On all of that i'll add that, after playing a bit of Tekken 2, it remind me how a huge huge Bruce fan i was back in Tekken 2, but in Tekken 5 i wasn't anymore, and same for T6 and TTT2 even tho he was hella fun to play in those last games, but the "character" itself and wasn't Bruce, this is like in those old days right after Bruce Lee dies and many actors "Bruce Lee Clone" tried to copy his style, and that's exactly how T5 and post Bruce felt to me, some random guy that pretend to be Bruce but he just wasn't at all (for at least). So please Namco, if you're about to bring back Bruce, please bring the right one, the one and the only, the Tekken 2 based version one of Bruce, not the fake T5 and post Bruce

About Guest characters: As usual not something i'd be too thumb up about, unless with the exception of Tifa that i mentioned before, especially since FF7R and she would fit too well and more than any other guest in T7 imo. Snake and Wesker would be sick too tho but you know as usual guests aren't in top proprieties for me.

Last edited by SSfox on Jul 10th, 2019 at 22:18

SSfox
Foxstepman
#45 “Quote” Edit Post
https://twitter.com/TEKKEN/status/1...1495041/photo/1

Is that UriahHall guy is gonne be the new voice and mocap actor for Bruce?
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#46 “Quote” Edit Post
If that event is meant for an eventual introduction of Bruce as it ends.., I'm gonna be a very very happy man. Finally.

However Harada recently jumped in to say there won't be more stuff in the form of characters or s3. Could be anything at this point
Signature Long Live the King of Iron Fist, Heihachi Mishima.

SSfox
Foxstepman
#47 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Fernandito
If that event is meant for an eventual introduction of Bruce as it ends.., I'm gonna be a very very happy man. Finally.

However Harada recently jumped in to say there won't be more stuff in the form of characters or s3. Could be anything at this point

Harada also said that there won't be no reveal at last Evo ^

I still don't think they will reveal anything at Comic Con considering Evo is just around the corner, but this Uriah Hall MMA guy really feels suspicious tbh, i just googled him and may look crazy speculation, and it's still pure speculation from me but it's not definitely impossible he would have something to do with Mr Irvin reborn for T7.
Aphasia
Welcome back Julia!
#48 “Quote” Edit Post
While I certainly wouldn't mind if more characters were added, I won't hold my breath.

What I would really like to see if there's a Season 3, is a patch that will finally make it possible to wear a hat and a different hair color/hairstyle at the same time. It's really annoying that they STILL haven't fixed that.

Also, I'd really appreciate a patch that will make it possible to wear custom outfits for Tekken Bowl.
Signature
ThePharmacist
Tekken Lord Black
#49 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SSfox
So guys, name 6 of your top characters you would love for season 3 (of course if it will really happen and will have 6 characters, and even it will more likely be 5 legacy + 1 guest but just for Fun let's pick our Top 6 legacy)

Me:

1- Bruce (Legit version based on Tekken 2, tall, badass and dope af)
2- Wang Jinrey: Because he's dope, also an Old Man master a genre that still isn't in T7 despite the game having a bunch of character variety. (Heihachi is an old man, but not that category of Old man if you see what i mean)
3- Zafina: She's dope and unique, and an Oriental female would do great for the game too
4- Jun Kazama: I miss Jun in Solo game goddamit
5- Ganryu: He would be awesome .
6- Kunimitsu: She pretty dope,and just like Jun it's been an insane while we didn't see her in a Solo game, so that would be just hype AF

On all of that i'll add that, after playing a bit of Tekken 2, it remind me how a huge huge Bruce fan i was back in Tekken 2, but in Tekken 5 i wasn't anymore, and same for T6 and TTT2 even tho he was hella fun to play in those last games, but the "character" itself and wasn't Bruce, this is like in those old days right after Bruce Lee dies and many actors "Bruce Lee Clone" tried to copy his style, and that's exactly how T5 and post Bruce felt to me, some random guy that pretend to be Bruce but he just wasn't at all (for at least). So please Namco, if you're about to bring back Bruce, please bring the right one, the one and the only, the Tekken 2 based version one of Bruce, not the fake T5 and post Bruce

About Guest characters: As usual not something i'd be too thumb up about, unless with the exception of Tifa that i mentioned before, especially since FF7R and she would fit too well and more than any other guest in T7 imo. Snake and Wesker would be sick too tho but you know as usual guests aren't in top proprieties for me.

1. Bruce obviously;

2. Baek;

3. Ganryu;

4. Zafina;

5. Kunimitsu;

6. Wang.
Haseeb_Zaibatsu
2nd Dan
PSN: Haseeb-I
XBL: iBurnouts
#50 “Quote” Edit Post
1. No more character
2. No more character
3. No more character
4. No more character
5. No more character
6. No more character
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
#51 “Quote” Edit Post
Do you folks think Markman's latest twit on this years Evo is but mere bait?

Aphasia
Welcome back Julia!
#52 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Fernandito
Do you folks think Markman's latest twit on this years Evo is but mere bait?

What did he say?
Signature
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
#53 “Quote” Edit Post

I mean bait for making us believe there'll be an important announcement like new characters for a s3 thingy, or maybe T8/SFxT, and then just nothing of these two possibilities?, just thank you for coming to/streaming/watching the event?

Aphasia
Welcome back Julia!
#54 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks. That does sound interesting. It could be either of those things you mentioned.

But as you say, it could just as easily be nothing. Perhaps we shouldn't get our hopes up.
Signature
Ashesfall
Fighter
#55 “Quote” Edit Post
this is what i predict now
(daydreamer)

Bruce "BackTwo" Irvin reveal
(trailer theme "underground Muay Thai training")
and Kunimitsu will also be revealed
(trailer theme "Ninjas never die (they only disappear)")
and as always (i hope ^^) a sneak peak to the guest fighter

---
kinda hope they touch ranked in some way to make it feel fresh and new
the MK11 season system seems really fun (and i also had fun in season1 but didnt put to much time into it.)
---
(PC) oh and i would still like to see a tekken7 (mp3) tunes system for the stages
Signature "let me enter and be the worst nightmare for Iron Fist 7, please Heihachi" (Season 3 lets go)
- "Demon" Geese - "SpecialForce" Josie -
- "WarMachine" Bryan - "Brawler" Steve -