Page Splits <123
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
MooDSWiNG
Virtuoso
#41 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Master Kazuya
With the ewgf, you must do it f, N, D/F+2. I don't think that f, N, d, d/f+2 works. It'll work if you want to use the normal, slower uppercut. Push forward, put the stick in neutral, and press d/f and 2 SIMULTANEOUSLY. I emphasize this more than the speed, and that works for me.

f, n, d, d/f+2 not only works, it's required for variations of the ewgf like dewgf also, Kaz is the only one with the f, n, d/f+2 ewgf due to his mist step.
Aegis
"King Kong Fist"
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Master Kazuya
With the ewgf, you must do it f, N, D/F+2. I don't think that f, N, d, d/f+2 works. It'll work if you want to use the normal, slower uppercut. Push forward, put the stick in neutral, and press d/f and 2 SIMULTANEOUSLY. I emphasize this more than the speed, and that works for me.

Considering the fact I've pulled off ewgfs with the normal cd command along with the mistep command, both methods work. If anything, the movelist in this site needs to be corrected for a) not having both variants even if most already figured that both notations exist, and b) having a 25 damage ewgf for one, and a 23 damage ewgf for the other, even though BOTH in the list use the same f, N, df notation. It's misleading.

Originally posted by BiG_B
Kazuya;s EWGF is pretty average compared to DJ.

DJ has larger hit box btw.

There is? Do explain, because I honestly do not see a difference between the two in that regard.

Last edited by Aegis on Jul 13th, 2005 at 00:55

Signature T3h 4rT15t 1z k1uk1n 8uTZ!11!1oneone
MCP
MCP=(0_o)
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
Go read the first post again, some of you guys are spreading partial mis-information.
Signature ?\ ( ) /?
JnKzm
Iron Fist God
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
imo thread should be closed, i think all questions can be answered in the first post
Signature Just bringing out the devil in Jin

i own fort walton beach

omg!! am i gonna get banned?! why this long to do it? or shall i say finally? oh well, remember kids, it's not the end of the world
Izumi-0verdrive
Dragon Lord
#45 “Quote” Edit Post
if you close the thread can you still read the posts already made? cause it really is a good guide to the electrics.
Signature Love to Hate Me
The Real Don
Raijin
#46 “Quote” Edit Post
jnkzm meant to say locked. Thread should be locked. That way people that r posting incorrect information will not be able to do so. He said this because everything u need to know is in the first few posts. I dont know how this discussion even went to a second page seeing how everything is in the first few posts. What more do people need to know. So jnkzm meant lock the thread that way it can still be viewed but not posted in.
Signature In the hood they call me shizum gizumghar.
real gangsta's wear purple
Shadowofthedark
3rd Dan
PSN: ShadowoftheDark
#47 “Quote” Edit Post
Damn!!!!!!! I still can't do it consistently on the pad. I am only to do it 40% of the time. Is there a count, animation that I should watch to do it consistently? Pressing 2 before df is quite done by chance as the animation is only 1 or 2 frames. Help? And any help on doing the wd consistently too? I can only do it twice and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right as my enemy hits me whenever I make a move
MCP
MCP=(0_o)
#48 “Quote” Edit Post
Shadowofthedark: Read the first two lines of the first post.

I am SERIOUSLY considering closing this thread.
Signature ?\ ( ) /?
leizuya1
Dragon Lord
#49 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by MCP
Shadowofthedark: Read the first two lines of the first post.

I am SERIOUSLY considering closing this thread.

Please do. Since it is a sticky, it'll always be up there. And, you mods can post in locked topics, so if we figure out an unheard method of doing ewgf with your feet on the pad, reversed, while dinking coffee, one of us will Pm you.
Signature Originally posted by hamstar
- Does Sexism really exist in America or are people just being ultrasensitive?

USMCOgre: It exists because men are better than women. True story.
mukumuku
Iron Fist God
#50 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by joteh
Doesnt Kazuya say 'Go to hell' when he does his ewgf? At least that's what it sounds like to me.

He says " DORYA!", doing ewgf. It doesnt mean anyhing. But sounds cool.
JnKzm
Iron Fist God
#51 “Quote” Edit Post
great post above. he explains it so well

that post was from july3
if you would of thought about it after reading the post after that one you'd realized that nbody gave a fuck about what kaz yells
Signature Just bringing out the devil in Jin

i own fort walton beach

omg!! am i gonna get banned?! why this long to do it? or shall i say finally? oh well, remember kids, it's not the end of the world
Izumi-0verdrive
Dragon Lord
#52 “Quote” Edit Post
thread locked yet?
Signature Love to Hate Me