S during combos, hits like Nina df+1+2, decent punisher

df+3,4

KND on hit

df+4,1

KND on hit

d+3

CH Launches

b+1

can transition to a new JF (Azazel aem thingy)

b+2

KND on hit

b+3

Armor move but no longer KND's

SCR df+3

no longer launches but has a second command to it (SCR df+3,3) which launchs, Also looks a bit faster too

SCR+4

Armor move

MNT+1

a new command afterwards (MNT+1,3) last hit goes to SCR

MNT+3,4,4

last hit no longer KND's

Will update later once the character is actually out

Last edited by Johnnay on Sep 9th, 2019 at 21:08

Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
dodecadozen
Iron Fist God
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
First reaction was "what is she wearing?" A tight suit with a skirt and a dupatta? What? She teaches yoga AND ballet now? Just who comes up with these ugly hodgepodge designs? I like the colours though.
Signature Bring back [kunimitsu] for T7!
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by dodecadozen
First reaction was "what is she wearing?" A tight suit with a skirt and a dupatta? What? She teaches yoga AND ballet now? Just who comes up with these ugly hodgepodge designs? I like the colours though.

Well she is stretchy though so I can imagine if she teaches both

Her hair is gorgeous and I agree with the colors

I see the Zafina part of Tekken 7 here has been created, can any mod please move this to it? Thank you
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
Fernandito
Sweet Spanish Macho
XBL: Steam:FerDeSantander
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Zafina is supposed to be competitive this time in t7, or at least decent and with more chances to win regardless she could be low tier again. This should be good stamina boost for Zaf users who care about competitiveness of their character only
Signature Long Live the King of Iron Fist, Heihachi Mishima.

Bad At Tekken
Champion
PSN: Sir_Acolyte
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm excited. I think her shine was dulled a bit by being revealed alongside Leroy (George Clinton). Right off the bat it looks like:

SCR3+4 and ff+4 spirals

d/f4, 2 is a new follow up

She has a new power crush move in MNT that seems to have the same startup animation as her MNT d/b1+2 (possible replacement).

Azazel claw can spawn out of her b+1, and she may be able to go into MNT? (Hopefully)

Other than that her outfit looks like a cross between a figure skater dress, and a sari. I'm notmad at the combination but I'm confused by the concept.
Signature "1,7. Hot steppin' like Tekken. I'ma be your main bitch in a game like ." -Azealia Banks
Baron West
Iron Fist God
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
It looks like SCR4 is a Power Crush. That's nice, but in all honesty her SCR stance is badly in need of homing moves. Zaf is great against people who don't know the match-up, but anyone who does will just step her as soon as she gets into her stances. She also needs a launcher from her regular stance that can whiff punish from farther away than her df+2. Her whiff punishing was easily some of the worst in the game in Tag 2 because her only decent ranged launcher was high. Too early to tell anything definitely.
Signature An ounce of practice is generally worth more than a ton of theory.

My Youtube

Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Baron West
It looks like SCR4 is a Power Crush. That's nice, but in all honesty her SCR stance is badly in need of homing moves. Zaf is great against people who don't know the match-up, but anyone who does will just step her as soon as she gets into her stances. She also needs a launcher from her regular stance that can whiff punish from farther away than her df+2. Her whiff punishing was easily some of the worst in the game in Tag 2 because her only decent ranged launcher was high. Too early to tell anything definitely.

Not to mention f+3 is slow as well
Max Payne.
TokisPL
4th Dan
PSN: Tokis_PL
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Baron West
It looks like SCR4 is a Power Crush. That's nice, but in all honesty her SCR stance is badly in need of homing moves.
IIRC up close there was no way to step SCR 1+2, SCR df4 covered some step attempts as well.

I hope for good additions to MNT & TRT (transitions and new moves) and for buff to b1+2 - one of my favorite lows she had. 😉
ZaibatsuXiaoyu
Iron Fist God
PSN: TSA-PATDOWN
XBL: ToneOfARC
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
If anything will take me out of hibernation, its this.
PendaS
Iron Fist God
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
They better make her hopkick i15 and her ws1,2 i14. df2 can remain i16.
Rezz
Dragon Lord
PSN: RezzEternal
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Some changes I'm hoping for:

-A long range punish that ISN'T that fucking b+1+2 bullshit.

-Either a better i15f or a buff to 1+2,4

-SCR df+3 to be much faster. The shit is already launchable on block. It doesn't need to be slower than dirt.

-Either some kind of WS i13f or make WS 1,2 i14

-D+1 to NOT be fucking launchable on block ffs... also please make D+1,1 hit confirmable on CH.

-WS+3 to be faster. Doesn't need to be too fast but faster than ttt2.

-honestly can't remember if this was a thing in ttt2 but df+3,d+4 cancel into MNT.

-buff b+1+2 to KND on CH.
Signature
Conrad
Champion
PSN: Disruptr-
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
The one thing that worries me from the trailer is that the hitsparks on ff4 looked really high when they used it at the wall.

That power crush she does out of MNT looks similar to SCR 1+2.

Originally posted by TokisPL
IIRC up close there was no way to step SCR 1+2, SCR df4 covered some step attempts as well.

I hope for good additions to MNT & TRT (transitions and new moves) and for buff to b1+2 - one of my favorite lows she had. 😉
SCR 1+2 could definitely be stepped. I believe you had to SSR it instead of SSL for literally every other SCR move, but yeah SCR df4 tracked really well.

Originally posted by Rezz
-D+1 to NOT be fucking launchable on block ffs... also please make D+1,1 hit confirmable on CH.
d1 does need to safer, but it was already HCable in TTT2.

Also df3,d4 needs to removed from the game. New stance transition or no, it's a shit move/string. Same goes for d4,3.
Signature /
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Conrad
The one thing that worries me from the trailer is that the hitsparks on ff4 looked really high when they used it at the wall.

SCR 1+2 could definitely be stepped. I believe you had to SSR it instead of SSL for literally every other SCR move, but yeah SCR df4 tracked really well.

d1 does need to safer, but it was already HCable in TTT2.

Also df3,d4 needs to removed from the game. New stance transition or no, it's a shit move/string. Same goes for d4,3.

Maybe... MNT+1+2 replaces SCR+1+2 but if it does.. it gives one change.. that the move can not be launched on CH, (since PC Moves give the same KND/CH animation)

I agree with d+4,3. That has to be removed and for her to get a generic d+4

If anything d+1,1 needs to be NC. She is in dire need of good standing punishment
Max Payne.
Rezz
Dragon Lord
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Conrad

If they made ff+4 high, that would pretty much kill that move, not unless it maybe came out as fast Claudio's WR+2. Ff+4 was like the only spammable panic move she had that was also good for pressure so if they nerf that I would be incredibly disappointed.

Last edited by Rezz on Aug 12th, 2019 at 15:52

Signature
Rezz
Dragon Lord
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Johnnay
I agree with d+4,3. That has to be removed and for her to get a generic d+4

If anything d+1,1 needs to be NC. She is in dire need of good standing punishment

Zaf had good standing punishment. Both of her i10's were decent, df+1,2 was a good i13f, and outside of launchers she had one of, if not the best i14 in the game; did a ton of damage and left you at like +8 or something. Problem with this was she had no scary lows to mix up afterwards so the person really had no reason to duck, except maybe the slower than life db+1+2 which anybody could wake up from a coma and still duck that on reaction.

That reminds me, something else I'd like to see added; a decent low, something like Drag's d+2 or even Jin's db+4, or if they buff b+1+2 on NH. I wouldn't be too angry if she got Hei's db+2 though.

I'll leave it up to you to decide if 1+2,4 was a good i15 but personally I didn't.
Signature
Rezz
Dragon Lord
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
double post
Signature
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Zaf had good standing punishment. Both of her i10's were decent, df+1,2 was a good i13f, and outside of launchers she had one of, if not the best i14 in the game; did a ton of damage and left you at like +8 or something. Problem with this was she had no scary lows to mix up afterwards so the person really had no reason to duck, except maybe the slower than life db+1+2 which anybody could wake up from a coma and still duck that on reaction.

That reminds me, something else I'd like to see added; a decent low, something like Drag's d+2 or even Jin's db+4, or if they buff b+1+2 on NH. I wouldn't be too angry if she got Hei's db+2 though.

I'll leave it up to you to decide if 1+2,4 was a good i15 but personally I didn't.

1,3 is decent, df+1,2 did ok dmg but is +1 on hit, df+1,4 does better dmg though but -1, I preferred df+1,4 as a better punisher

Df+4,1 did good dmg but I wouldn’t say it was one of the best i14 punishers in the game it gave some pushback on hit though

She has d+3 which I remember people saying that move was one of the top 5 lows back in TTT2 days

Hoping her d+2,3,4 gets safer
Max Payne.
Rezz
Dragon Lord
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Johnnay
1,3 is decent, df+1,2 did ok dmg but is +1 on hit, df+1,4 does better dmg though but -1, I preferred df+1,4 as a better punisher

Df+4,1 did good dmg but I wouldn’t say it was one of the best i14 punishers in the game it gave some pushback on hit though

She has d+3 which I remember people saying that move was one of the top 5 lows back in TTT2 days

Hoping her d+2,3,4 gets safer

I never used df+4,1 for i14. I used df+3,4. Was Df+4,1 more dmg?

I forgot all about d+3. Yes that was a good low.
Signature
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
I never used df+4,1 for i14. I used df+3,4. Was Df+4,1 more dmg?

I forgot all about d+3. Yes that was a good low.

I think df+4,1 did slightly more dmg

Also 1+2 is i16 not i15
Max Payne.
Rezz
Dragon Lord
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Did Zaf have anything scary to punish a blocked cali roll? What could she do after blocking spring kicks from people like King or Eddy?
Signature